Seducing the President's Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My leg... it hurts," he said softly.

I ripped his seatbelt off, then grabbed the passenger seat and tried to shove it off of him.

"I'm going to lift this, but I need you to pull your leg out, Colin," I yelled. I shoved the seat as hard as I could, managing to lift it slightly off his leg. "Now!"

He pulled his leg to the side, freeing it just before I let go of the seat. I opened my car door and climbed out, then reached my hand in after him.

"Grab my hand!" I said.

Colin lifted his hand towards mine. I grabbed onto it and pulled him towards me. I pulled him out onto the ground, then crouched over his leg.

"I think it's broken," he said.

I looked at his leg, bloody and mangled from the crash. "You have to try to stand," I said. "We need to go before he-"

"You have to go," he said weakly.

I shook my head. "Colin, I can't. I won't leave you-"

"You promised. You said-"

"No, you son of a bitch! I didn't promise anything! I'm not leaving you here, I won't..."

I grabbed his head and held it against my chest, crying. I could hear rustling coming from nearby. I turned to see the guard clambering off the road through the forest towards us. He was about a hundred yards away.

"You have to go now," said Colin.

"I can't," I cried.

"You can bring help," he said. "Please. I need to know that you're okay."

I stared into his eyes, unwilling to accept the inevitable. But I knew that he was right. I only had seconds to act. If they caught us now, we would definitely die. But if I could escape...

"I'm coming back for you," I said. "I promise."

He nodded, smiling at me. "I know. You still have to top, remember?"

I laughed, tears in my eyes. I kissed him on the lips, then set him down gently as I climbed to my feet. I looked up at the guard, who was still a few dozen yards away, his gun drawn.

I turned and ran as fast as I could into the forest. I didn't know where I was going, whether I was going deeper into the forest or closer to civilization. But I knew I needed to get as far away from the guard as possible. I ran without looking back, past the trees and the branches that whipped me across my arms, legs, and face. I ran until I couldn't breathe, and then I kept running some more.

Finally I couldn't go another foot. I dropped to my knees, my chest heaving as I caught my breath. I looked around. I was alone in the forest.

I got back to my feet and continued walking. I had to have walked for at least another hour before I began to hear the sounds of civilization. By the time I got out onto the road, I was nearly weeping with joy. I could see cars speeding past, heading down into town. I followed the road towards the town, stumbling along.

I didn't know where the police station was, nor did I know Spanish. I'm sure I looked like a fucking mess in my ripped clothes and bleeding forehead. I walked up to an older man standing outside a convenience store.

"Police," I said. "Please, I need the police."

He stared at me nervously. "Policia," he said, pointing down the street.

I looked where he was pointing and nodded. "Policia," I repeated.

I walked in that direction for several blocks but didn't see anything resembling a police station. I approached a woman walking down the sidewalk.

"Policia," I said. "I need the policia."

"Jesus, are you okay?" she asked, staring at me with concern.

"You speak English?" I said. "Thank God. Please, I need to get to the police station."

"It's just around the corner," she said. "I'll take you there."

She led me to the police station a few blocks away. I thanked her profusely, then headed inside and walked up to the man behind the front desk.

"Please," I said. "Do you speak English?"

"What happened to you?" he said.

"My name is Zach Nelson. I'm the son of the President of the United States. I was kidnapped by a man named Matthew Reece. He's got my boyfriend... please, you have to help me."

"Follow me," he said, getting up from his desk.

He led me to an interrogation room in the back. I took a seat behind the desk as he spoke on the phone outside. He was speaking in Spanish, but I could hear my name amongst the foreign words.

Finally he hung up the phone and turned to me. "Wait here," he said.

He shut the door behind me. I was too weak to protest. I could only hope that he was getting someone, that they would be able to contact my father or someone from the government to come and rescue Colin. I rested my head against the table and closed my eyes.

I awoke to someone shaking my arm. I looked up to see a thin blond woman in her mid-30s.

"Zachary Nelson?" she asked. "My name is Claire. I'm from the CIA."

"How did you... have you got him?"

"Tell me, where have you been? The officer said that you told him a man named Matthew Reece was holding you. Is that true?"

"Yes," I said. "He kidnapped me and my boyfriend, Colin Baker. He's in a villa just outside of Campestre, on Rancho San Pablo. Colin's still there."

"We're going to transport you back across the border," she said. "The president has been notified-"

"No!" I shouted. "We have to go now, he's going to kill him if we dont-"

"We can't just storm a compound," she said. "We need to put a team together, we need to have an idea of the layout of the place-"

"He's a fucking American citizen being held hostage on foreign soil," I said. "You have to rescue him. I mean, what are you even doing here in the first place without a team?"

"We got a tip from someone claiming to be Colin that you were being held here. Because we couldn't verify that it was him, they just sent me down to see if there was any veracity to the claim. I've been here for a few days looking into whether or not Matthew Reece does in fact own a villa in Monterrey, but hadn't found anything till now."

"Well, it's time to call in the fucking cavalry. If we don't get Colin out of there soon, Dominus is going to kill him," I said.

"Dominus?"

"Matthew Reece, it's his fucking cult name."

"I'm under orders directly from the president to bring you back safely. Once we have you back, then we can-"

"I'm not going anywhere without Colin. Get my father on the phone right now."

____________________

It took every threat I could possibly think of, but I was relentless. The second the CIA got approval, they were able to mobilize a team of agents from Texas and head to Monterrey as soon as possible. I wanted them to go in immediately, but the blond woman told me it would be at least 12 hours for them to get to Monterrey, debrief, and familiarize themselves with the layout of the villa.

I had shown them which house was Dominus' on the map, after which they were able to access blueprints of the villa. I wanted to go with them when they did the extraction, but they told me in no uncertain terms that I was to be kept safe.

The blonde woman stayed with me at the police station as the team of agents approached the villa. We were listening to them via her radio as they broadcast their movements.

"Approaching the back porch. Three armed guards patrolling the back, two around front," said the man into the walkie.

I could hear the sound of rustling leaves, then several small pings.

"Outer guards have been neutralized. Heading in."

I was gripping the table, my knuckles turning white. I could barely hope to breathe.

"Three warm bodies inside. Two upstairs, one downstairs."

My heart was in my throat. Was one of them Colin?"

"Heading upstairs. Door is locked, I'm going to try to shoot through it."

I could hear the sound of more pings, then a loud crash. I heard the sound of yelling.

"Get on the ground, now!"

I looked at the blonde woman, but her face was neutral. Did she experience this shit all the time or something?

Finally we heard the man speak again. "One hostile has been neutralized, one apprehended. He was hiding in the closet, the son of a bitch."

"Don't shoot me!" I heard Dominus shout. "Please, please don't shoot me!"

I turned to the blonde woman. "What about the third person? What about Colin?"

She lifted the walkie. "Agent, what about the third warm body? The one downstairs?"

"I'm shooting through the door now," came the voice of another agent.

I could hear more gunshots, then the sound of footsteps.

"We have two bodies in here. Two young man, injured. Jesus... looks like they beat the shit out of them. One of them is..."

I grabbed the walkie. "Is he okay? Is Colin okay?"

"One of them is dead," said the man.

My heart stopped. My hands shook as I stared at the walkie.

"The other one's breathing," said the man. "His leg looks broken and he's been severely beaten. We need to extract him ASAP."

I leapt to my feet, crying out in relief. Colin was alive, thank God. But what if it was too late? I couldn't live with myself if I had let him die. I started to break down into convulsive sobs, my body crumpling to the ground. I could feel the blonde woman's hands on my shoulders, holding me as I cried.

____________________

I stayed with Colin in the hospital for days. They wanted me to come back to DC, but I refused to leave his side until he was good enough to travel. His leg had been badly broken, as had several ribs from when they beat him after bringing him back to the house.

I learned from Colin after he woke up that Jeff had survived the crash. They were both brought back to Dominus, who was absolutely livid at the defection of his top two followers. He had them both beaten to a pulp in front of him.

Colin survived. Jeff didn't.

They left Colin there in that basement to die with Jeff. His only hope as he lay there all alone was the fact that they hadn't found me yet and the hope that maybe, just maybe, I had made it to safety.

After a few days, Colin had recovered enough that he could be transported back across the border. I rode with him in the medevac to a hospital in Laredo, where he spent the next week convalescing.

In the meantime, the FBI opened a criminal investigation into Dominus and got busy collecting evidence to bring him to justice for his crimes. They told Colin they wanted him to testify against Dominus and Ecclesium.

But they know that he's complicit. They know about his role in my kidnapping, and I don't think they're going to offer him immunity.

So that's why I'm here, dad. Because I need your help.

Colin is innocent in all this, don't you see that? He's just as much a victim as I am. And I understand that he broke the law by aiding and abetting my kidnapping, but he didn't know what he was doing. He's been manipulated for so long it's a miracle that he was able to see through Dominus' deception when he did.

I can't... I can't forget what happened to me. And I can't forget Colin's role in that. That's going to stay with me until the day I die.

But I also can't ignore the fact that I love him. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone in my life, dad. He's the only person who's ever seen me, who's ever made me feel like I'm enough just as I am, without all the bullshit.

So I'm asking you, as your son: will you pardon him?

I know what you're going to say: how will it look, you pardoning the crazy cult guy who helped kidnap your son? But I need you to look past the optics, past the midterms, past your reelection.

I need you to look at me, dad. Your son. The one who you used to take fishing every summer down at the Chesapeake Bay. The little boy who you raised to be a good man, to fight for what I believe in and to be loyal to the ones I love no matter what.

I love this man. I NEED this man. So please. Please, will you do this for me?

____________________

EPILOGUE

"The trial began today for Matthew Reece, head of the infamous multilevel marketing scheme and alleged cult 'Ecclesium'. Reece is on trial for multpile charges including racketeering, forced labor conspiracy, kidnapping, and murder one. After the abduction of Zach Nelson, son of the President of the United States, his trial is one of the most-"

"Can you shut that off?" asked Zach, looking up from the stove. "I'm trying to poach a fucking egg, here."

"You know you can always just scramble them," said Colin, coming up behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist. "I'm not fancy."

Zach smiled as Colin kissed him on the neck. "It's our first breakfast in a new place. I want it to be special. Now please, I've heard enough of that man to last a lifetime."

Colin grabbed the remote and turned off the TV, then sat down at the table.

"You know you're going to have to hear more about him when we fly out there to testify next week."

Zach rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me. I'm just looking forward to the day that all this is done and we can just relax and enjoy our new lives here in LA."

"I've got so much I wanna show you," Colin said, grinning. "There's this great place in Silverlake called Mh Zh, you eat right on the street but it's like the best food you've ever had."

"Well, take a seat, because breakfast is ready. I don't know if it's the best food you've ever had, but at least you don't have to eat on the street."

Zach set the plates down on the table, then kissed Colin. Colin pulled him into his lap, kissing him deeper. Zach put his hand on his chest and giggled.

"We already fooled around this morning."

"I can't help it. I can't get enough of you. Besides, my leg's all healed up now, see?"

He lifted his pant leg to show Zach the scar from his surgery. It was actually looking a lot better.

"I'm glad, baby," Zach said, giving Colin a long, deep kiss. "You know what that means, don't you?" he asked after he broke the kiss.

Colin groaned. "Oh God... I was hoping you'd forget about that."

Zach grinned wickedly at him. "I'm calling it in. My one 'you got me kidnapped so now it's time for you to let me fuck you' card."

Colin nuzzled his neck and slid his hand inside Zach's shorts, searching for his hole. "Can't I just fuck you again... I'll fuck you really good, I promise..."

Zach giggled. "No, it's your turn to bottom. I've earned it!"

Colin rested his head against Zach's chest and sighed. "Okay, fine. Can I at least eat brunch first?"

"Of course, baby," said Zach, kissing the top of Colin's head. "You know that whole 'fasting before bottoming' thing is a myth anyway."

Colin rolled his eyes. They ate brunch together, talking about Colin's latest audition. His career had been surprisingly resilient despite all of the press coverage and the presidential pardon he'd received. If anything, the notoriety had made him an even hotter commodity. He was up for several prominent film roles, and his agent had miraculously agreed to continue representing him.

Colin tried to distract Zach by asking him questions about his new art showing next month at Murmurs in Downtown LA. Zach saw straight through his line of questioning, however, and ushered him off to the bedroom to get ready while he cleaned up.

After he'd finished cleaning the dishes, Zach plopped down on the couch and looked around the apartment. He was still getting used to the new place, having moved into Colin's old apartment the night before. As he looked around the room at the different pieces of Colin's life, it struck him how much more there was that he wanted to know about his boyfriend.

No matter. They had all the time in the world.

His phone buzzed. "Get in here and fuck me," read the text.

Zach grinned, then jumped to his feet and sauntered over to the bedroom. He walked in to find Colin laying on the bed, naked.

Fuck. The sight of his naked boyfriend got Zach boned up immediately. Colin was practically carved out of marble. Zach couldn't believe he was actually going to get to fuck him.

Zach had to stifle a laugh as a sudden thought came to him—imagine what he would have said if you had told him four years ago that he would be fucking Jason Middleton up the ass?

"Now that's what I like to see," said Zach as he knelt onto the bed. "Get on your stomach."

Colin flipped over, burying his head in the pillow and groaning.

"Hey," said Zach, leaning his head down to Colin's. Colin turned to look at him. "This is gonna feel good, I promise. Do you trust me?"

Colin nodded. "Of course I do."

Zach kissed him. "I'll go slow, I promise," he said as he slid down to look at Colin's bare ass, presented to him like a prize display. They were like two globes, perfectly muscular and soft. Zach grabbed them in his hands and squeezed them, then pulled them apart to expose the tight pink hole within. He stuck out his tongue and began gently lapping at Colin's hole.

"Oh fuck..." Colin moaned.

Zach continued kissing and licking Colin's hole, his tongue working its way inside. He rubbed his beard all around the outside of Colin's hole, making him squirm underneath him. After a minute of teasing Colin with his tongue, he reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube off the nightstand.

"You're not gonna fuck me already?" asked Colin warily.

"Not yet, baby. I'm just gonna open you up first," said Zach, kissing Colin's ass cheek. He coated his finger with the lubricant before gently tapping Colin's hole.

Colin inhaled sharply as he felt Zach push his finger in slowly, gently expanding his hole. He gripped the sheets tightly, then loosened his grip once Zach was all the way in. He began to relax the more that Zach worked his way in and out. He could feel himself loosening up, as Zach's finger became less and less uncomfortable.

He jumped as he felt Zach slip two fingers inside him.

"Just breathe, baby," said Zach.

Colin took a few deep breaths as Zach continued to finger him. While this was a strange and intensely vulnerable sensation unlike anything he'd ever felt before, it was becoming more and more bearable as time went on. By the time Zach added a third finger, Colin moaned, "Oh God, just FUCK me already."

Zach kissed him on the shoulder, then grabbed the lube again and lubed them both up. Colin moaned when he felt Zach's hand applying lube to his cock. His heart jumped as he felt Zach's cock against his hole. Remembering what Zach had said, he took a deep breath as Zach invaded him.

"Ohhhhhh..." moaned Colin as he felt Zach push further inside him. Zach was stroking Colin's cock at the same time, helping to distract him from the discomfort.

"Push back against me, baby," said Zach. "That's it, that's it... oh fuck, Colin. You're so fucking tight."

"That's because I've never had a dick up there before!"

"How does it feel?" asked Zach.

Colin sighed. "...Weird. Not awful. But definitely terrifying."

Zach smiled. "Don't worry, baby. I've got you." He pushed in deeper, making sure to stroke Colin's cock the whole time. Fuck, Colin's ass felt so warm around his dick. Zach definitely preferred to bottom, no doubt about that, but that just made the times that he did top feel that much hotter.

He pushed his cock further in until his pubes were brushing up against Colin's ass. He leaned in and whispered, "You did it, baby! I'm so proud of you. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"I mean, it wasn't easy," grumbled Colin.

"Feels good though, doesn't it?"

"...Just fuck me, dumbass."

Zach laughed. "Happy to oblige." He wrapped his right arm around Colin, holding him close as he stroked him with his left hand. He slowly thrust in and out of him, their bodies feeling warm and sweaty against each other despite the cool temperature of the room.

Colin began to moan underneath Zach, pushing his ass back to meet Zach's thrusts. Zach was still trying to fuck Colin and stroke him at the same time when Colin slapped his hand away and said gruffly, "Just pound me."

Zach wrapped his arms around Colin and slammed his hips against him, fucking him harder. He got rougher and rougher as he went along, no longer holding back now that Colin was fully into it. They both moaned as Zach fucked Colin's ass, his hard cock mercilessly pounding Colin's virgin hole.