Seducing The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great scot, is that the time. I need to go pick up Fran," he stood up to leave.

"Hang on Woody you can't drive," I exclaimed, I was feeling the effects of the wine and so must he.

"I'm tee-total nowadays my boy, liver problems." he smiled as he put on his coat. "Abigail, the dear, has been charging my glass with some non-alcoholic swill. You two have had the good stuff lucky things." he reached for the door.

I quickly realised a problem. I couldn't drive home. "I better call a taxi," I mumbled.

"Don't be silly, I'll drop you off when I get back. Why don't you give Abby a quick game of speed chess while you wait, cheerio" he left, leaving me alone with my horny History student.

Abby stared at me with hunger in her eyes. Like a lioness eyeing up a wildebeest. My mouth went dry.

"It's not going to happen," I told her forcefully keeping her gaze.

"What's not going to happen, sir?" Abby spoke in a whisper.

"You know what, you've had your fun. Your dad will be back soon. You don't know how dangerous this is. This could cost my job, everything." I spoke with real earnestness.

She looked at me and said: "I don't want you to lose your job, I'd never want that. I'm not doing this for a laugh. I genuinely like you, but that was the best night of my life, I'm not ready to just cast it off like a memory."

Her gaze softened as she continued, her voice was firmer, more commanding.

"I know what I want and right now it's you. I know it's crazy, but I'm not some, love-drug teen with a crush. I'm not a child" her voice broke with those last words. Eyes watering, pleading for me to understand, to take her seriously.

She was right, she wasn't a child. At that moment I saw Abby for whom she was. An intelligent young woman, who knew what she wanted and what's at stake.

"I know your not, but we can't risk it. There's too much at stake. Not just my job but your father. His relationship with each of us would be ruined. Your reputation at school, the gossip it's just not that simple." I was starting to

ramble so she cut me off.

"Then let's make it simple!" she exclaimed.

"As dad said, let's play speed chess, ten minutes each. If you win I promise to forget everything, we're just student and teacher, nothing more. If I win you give me one more night, one amazing night, like a real couple." She was very persuasive and I didn't think I had a choice.

She led me to the lounge. It was very cosy. Wood panelling on the walls, a roaring fire in a marble fireplace, and a large squashy sofa. As we entered, Abby put some music on. Soft jazz, her dads favourite, quietly filled the room. It was quite romantic.

We sat on the sofa, Abby fetched the old chess set; an isle of lewis replica and started setting it up between us. It was very warm with the fire lit. I took a moment to undo the top two buttons of my shirt and unbutton my cuffs to roll my sleeves up.

"Look who's getting serious" Abby giggled. "White or black?"

"Ladies choice" I answered

Abby set the chess clock for ten minutes each and made her first move. She was very good, I almost got caught out a couple of times. She had my king running all over the place, as she took my pieces one by one. I was eating my time up quicker than her, just to think of counter-strategies. She had determination written on her face, and in the firelight, it was beautiful, enchanting even.

Then I saw it. She had made a mistake. Her king was open, two moves and it would all be over, there was nothing she could do. I double-checked to

make certain, then placed my hand on the knight to make my move. I paused.

A voice in my head said "are you sure you want to do this? after this, it's over. You'll never feel her again. You'll have to see her in class for a whole year. Tormenting you with her presence, that dam apple perfume." as I mulled this over the clock ran down.

"Time Sir," Abby said with relish. I looked at the clock, my side read zero. I toppled my king and conceded.

Before my king had stopped rolling, Abby made her final move. She sprang on me knocking the chessboard flying. I was pushed onto my back into the sofa as she climbed on me. She started kissing me with so much passion I just melted into her. She mounted my waist, leg on either side and started grinding her body on me. I let my hands roam up her legs to grope her arse.

Our tongues wrestled, all the night's pent up feelings and desires released. Then we heard a door close.

"Right my boy let's get you home, it's a school night you know," Woody chuckled as he walked into the house. Abby and I scrambled to get up and sort ourselves out.

"They're in here daddy," said a voice from the living room doorway.

It was Francesca, she was a clone of Abby. A couple of years older, but the same facial features. The same large brown eyes. Which now had an amused look in them. She was smirking as I mumbled hello and slipped past her. I went to follow Woody out of the house. Fran entered the lounge and I heard her say "I want to know everything."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A fortnight had passed since the dinner we hadn't discussed the deal any further. The ball was firmly in my court, and she seemed content to leave it there but for how long?

Work was going well, I found I enjoyed working with the A-Level class. The dinner had broken the tension and there hadn't been any awkward interactions. I did notice a slight change in Abby's appearance. She started wearing makeup to school. Just the same subtle amount as she had at the dinner, swapping the hot pink lipstick for a more subdued tone.

She still wore her glasses and coupled with her brown hair, pulled back most of the time, it gave her a sexy librarian look. I found I had to actively remember to look at everyone else when speaking. My eyes drifted to her and now she no longer blushed, just sweetly smiled. I wasn't the only one to notice the change in Abby. I caught a few guys in class staring at her when I tried to ask them a question. Occasionally I would pass her in the corridor and she would often be accompanied by a guy.

I felt jealous, I started to daydream about the night I had agreed to. I kept putting it off. The situation was dangerous as it was. Fran knew now, at least she knew what happened when she caught us and that was enough to get me the sack. Reputation is everything in this job and news travels fast. I didn't know what Fran would do, but I was reluctant to put fuel on the fire.

I was in the staff room at lunch, when Mrs Lewis sat next to me. A small, plump woman in her sixties. Mrs Lewis used to teach me English, she was strict but fair. "Morning Helen," I said politely, it still felt strange to be on first-name terms with my old teachers.

"Morning dear, I wanted to ask you. You've got Abby Wood in your A-Level class haven't you?" She asked directly.

"Erm, yes I believe I do, bright girl. Gets it from her father I guess why?" I replied guardedly.

"Well I suppose you may not have noticed, this is your first term teaching her. She always was a shy, timid little thing, but very bright and hard-working. Now it seems this term she has come out of her shell. She's caring more about her appearance, socialising more in class. Her concentration is often elsewhere, her work is suffering." She had a little concern in her voice.

"It's only the beginning of term, maybe it's too soon to say. Perhaps her father's illness is affecting her. I know you are friendly with Woody, maybe you could keep an eye on her. She has real potential that girl and I would hate for it to go to waste." She had a concern in her voice and I promised I would look into it.

I got a message from Woody, inviting me over for dinner again on Friday night and have a mentoring session. I found that I put extra effort into getting ready. I put my best clothes on, wore my good aftershave and was anticipating seeing Abby outside of the classroom again. I drove up to their house feeling excited rather than sick this time. I knocked on the door, anticipation building. Then she opened the door.

Except it wasn't Abby it was Fran. She looked nice. Hair stylishly up, exposing a rather sexy neck. She wore a simple white satin blouse, which shimmered and showed a hint of cleavage. A black pencil skirt completed the ensemble. She looked like a secretary, a very hot secretary. She welcomed me into the hall and took my coat. I had brought a bottle of wine with me again. As she took it our hands brushed, but I didn't feel the same tingle I had done with Abby.

Woody bounded round the corner. "There you are old boy a bit early, aren't you. Keen for another scholarly debate or maybe Abby's fine cooking? Alas, it's just me and Fran tonight. Abigail is out with a friend, Jamie isn't it?" He directed the question to Fran.

"Yes, Daddy she's been seeing a lot of him lately." She answered suggestively eyeing my reaction.

Inside I felt the same jealously that had been building up recently.

"Don't look glum, my sister may be great at tenderising meat, but I'm sure my salmon will be an adequate alternative?" she said playfully emphasising the 'tenderising meat'.

The evening progressed similar to last time. I had brought non-alcoholic wine for Woody and politely refrained from drinking anything else. There were no fraternisations under the table this time. Woody was keen to advise about school. He had heard from the rest of the staff that the school was impressed with me. He was looking a bit tired, the treatment was starting to have an effect.

"I'm sorry my lad but I fear I'm going to have to retire early," Woody said with a sigh. "I know you will be a gentleman and help Fran clear up before you go. I am proud of you, keep up the good work, and thank you" he was a little emotional and clasped my hand. Giving Fran a kiss on the top of her head he left and went upstairs.

Fran and I cleared the table in silence. When we got to the kitchen there was no dishwasher. An eccentric, Woody was also a technophobe. He only tolerated a smart board at work because it was a good teaching aid.

"Mum and Dad loved the washing up, they used to muck about and splash each other. He can't bear to get a dishwasher. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, wash or dry?" I offered. She chucked me a t-towel and we got to work.

"She's crazy for you, you know" stated Fran not looking up from the washing up bowl.

"I know, how much did she tell you?" I asked.

"All of it, since mum died she tells me everything. In excruciating detail." Her lips curled in a sly smile as she looked at me. "Your face must have been a picture that first day of term" she laughed.

I stifled a grin. "It was a shock yes, none of it should have happened. It's all a bit of mess." I was feeling a bit shameful talking to Abby's sister about this.

Fran stopped washing up to look at me. "That's not how she sees it. You don't know what you've done. She was a mess after mum. It took a long time for her to come to terms with it. She shut herself off." She was staring into my eyes now.

"She went into a bit of a spiral. Mixing with the wrong people, getting taken advantage of. She's got herself sorted out now, and then dad and you, I'm worried." She went back to washing up.

"I have told her it's impossible, that it was an innocent mistake and we should move on," I stated as matter of fact. Although my heart was hurting to admit it.

Fran started laughing a little. "You don't get it, I'm worried about what happens if you don't give her want she needs."

I looked at her perplexed.

She continued. " it's not ideal I know, she's your student. You do like her though, don't you? I mean not just for sex?" She asked this causally like talking about the weather.

I wanted to be honest. "I don't know her, but yes I like her, she's wonderful. We can't do this though. Maybe you could speak..."

Fran interrupted and her voice had a bit of steel in it. "No, now you listen here. She needs you right now. You must know it won't end after your date. She may agree to not tell anyone but, she won't forget. It will sit in her consuming her. I'm not going to let that happen." She spoke with passion and love for her sister.

"Well, what can I do it seems I'm fucked either way doesn't it," I said in exasperation.

She laughed again at that. Then said seriously, "good choice of words, she may not tell anyone, but I will."

I looked into her eyes to see them looking right back in fierce determination.

"You will pay your bet. Take her out, maybe up to London. Wine and dine her. Make her feel special. Give her the night of her dreams. Then you are going to look after her." She said this causally again, whilst continuing the washing up. I just looked at her dumbfounded again.

"She's going to uni at the end of the year. You're going back to London. It will end there if you don't burn out before. She will be discreet, and I promise to help if I can. You do this, or I tell Dad everything." She was firm in her convictions.

"It would break him," I whispered.

"So would seeing Abby with a broken heart." She whispered back.

"You know this is crazy," I said in a normal voice again. "This is completely mental, you're blackmailing me to sleep with your sister."

She smiled and said. "Come on, I'm just giving a little push. Now you can justify it to yourself. You look nice tonight by the way. She would love that aftershave." She teased.

Just then the front door opened. In walked Abby. She had dressed in a hoody and jeans again. No makeup and hair pulled in a messy ponytail. Next to her was, I presume, Jamie. He was the guy I had seen walking the corridors with Abby. A tall guy. Skinny jeans, plaid shirt Justin Bieber wannabe hairstyle.

"Hey sis," Abby said, doing a double-take when she saw me. "Oh hey," she said in a timid voice, blushing a little.

"Hey, Jamie, nice to see you. I was wondering if you wanted a ticket to the pride event at the union tomorrow night. Kyle's going." She smiled teasingly at Jamie. He blushed and said. "Erm maybe, yer thanks.

Fran left the room beckoning Jamie to follow her. Abby gave me a warm smile as she said. "Did you like the salmon?"

"Lovely, not a patch on your wellington though." I winked at her. "How are you set for tomorrow night?"

Her eyes brightened. "Sorry?" She asked in a small voice.

"Our date, is tomorrow night ok? well day actually, I thought we could meet at the station at nine, make a day of it. Possibly get a hotel, good for you?" I asked confidently.

"Yer that sounds nice," she replied still a bit timidly. "I'll book a room but there's no pressure, I just thought we could see a show or something." I walked towards her slowly as I spoke.

Her eyes sparkled, she sucked her bottom lip, then ran the last few steps jumping into my arms. I hugged her and then put her down. She gave me a quick peck on the lips moments before Jamie and Fran returned.

"I don't suppose you could give Jamie a lift home it's on your way?" Fran asked. I looked behind me at the pile of washing up left to do.

"Don't worry about that I'm sure Abs will give me a hand"

As soon as I got home I quickly made plans for tomorrow. If I was going to do this I wanted to make it perfect.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

We met at the station at nine o'clock. Both of us had an overnight bag, although Abby's turned out to be a very large suitcase. Her dark-brown hair was wavy and blew in the wind. She had contact lenses in, a beautiful knee-length blue dress on and wore her usual apple perfume. She looked amazing. I nodded to her, to meet in a secluded spot.

"You look amazing," I said keeping a respectful distance. "You ok if we play it cool until we're on the train?" I asked hopefully.

"Worried about prying eyes? That's ok I met School friends on the way over they asked where I was going," she replied.

"What did you say?"I asked worriedly.

Her eyes twinkled mischievously. "I said I was meeting a guy in London for a dirty weekend." she laughed at my expression.

"I'm joking, Sir I said I was meeting dad." she giggled.

"Haha," I said sarcastically.

The train arrived on time and I relaxed once we were moving. Sitting next to her, it felt natural for me to hold her hand under the table. Gently stroking her hand with a finger. We spoke about the night before. Abby was concerned that I felt pressured into this by Fran. I assured her that I wanted this as much as she did. Which was true, although I still had misgivings.

The train ride allowed us to get comfortable together again. I realised this was the longest we had spoken outside of the influence of drink or school. I was surprised by how natural it felt. We talked about movies, music, likes and dislikes. There were loads we had in common. We arrived at Victoria station and I put our cases in secure lockers. Being back in London felt great.

The hustle and bustle gave me confidence that we could relax and enjoy ourselves. I held Abby tight to me as we rode the underground. The feeling of her, pushed up against me, gave me shivers.

I had booked a table at a small seafood place just off Leicester Square. The food was amazing and we shared a bottle of wine which helped me mellow out more. After the meal, I slid an envelope across the table. Looking inquisitively Abby opened it and tears welled in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, we don't have to go we can do whatever you like." I held her hand concerned I had upset her.

"No it's lovely, my mum loved the theatre, she used to take us a lot," she said through tears gently rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise, let's do something else maybe a museum?" I asked sympathetically.

"No I want to, I do. Thank you so much just let me sort my makeup, and we'll go." She answered wiping her tears on a napkin.

We headed to the show and it was amazing. I held Abby's hand the whole time, she snuggled into me at the scary bits. It was lovely to share it with her. Once it was over, we walked for a bit. I had sneakily organised a friend to pick up our luggage, take it to the hotel and even grab my tux from storage. I owed him big time.

We took the underground to London Bridge station. I said the hotel was nearby and we walked to the shard. Abby squealed when she realised.

"This must of cost a fortune. I didn't mean you needed to bankrupt yourself." She giggled.

"You said one amazing night, It's all been worth it so far," I told her squeezing her hand.

It had been. I couldn't remember having a better time. We got to our room, it was amazing. Not a suite, but it had a big bed, great views and an ensuite with a large shower. My mate had put our bags and tux in the closet. He had also sprinkled roses on the bed. What a legend.

Abby jumped on me and kissed me. We held each other tightly. After a few moments, I broke our kiss. "We have dinner reservations in an hour that long enough to get ready?" I asked

She gave me another little peck, and said: "you get in the ready first I'll need thirty minutes."

I showered and got in my tux quickly. I decided to give Abby some privacy and went to the bar. It had amazing views of the city below. I had a drink and took the time to thank my mate for all his help. He said he hoped it had been worth it.

After forty minutes I went back to pick up Abby. I respectfully knocked on the door.

"Come in, just finishing up," she said.

I opened the door. Abby was sitting in front of the dressing table, putting some hot pink lipstick on. She looked astonishing. Her hair was up in a bridal style. She wore a gold, slinky backless dress. It hugged her body perfectly, accentuating her assets two little bumps showed where her nipples were.

She looked over at me. Laughing as she said "pick up your jaw off the floor babe and let's go"