Seducing The Substitute

Story Info
One wild night creates problems for a substitute teacher.
9.7k words
4.81
28.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never intended to be a teacher much less a substitute, but life has a way of surprising you. At twenty-five, I have spent the last few years as a substitute history teacher. There are benefits, regular hours, guaranteed holidays and teaching kids your passion.

As a substitute you get to experience different schools, the lessons are also planned for you, which is a bonus. I worked for an agency in London and subbed for schools anywhere within the city limits. Originally from Canterbury, I made London my home after University, and I rarely went back to Kent.

During the summer holidays, I received a call from my old high school history teacher, Mr Wood. Woody, as everyone called him, was the most enthusiastic and eccentric history teacher you've ever seen. Although in his fifty's and a bit pompous, he knew how to engage with kids and make history relevant, even entertaining. He's one of the main reasons I loved history, he's also the reason I became a teacher, he suggested it and even helped me with essay questions at Uni.

Woody had cancer, the news hit me hard, he always seemed indestructible, so full of life. Thankfully the prognosis was good. He didn't want to teach whilst going through chemo. He had seen how it destroyed his wife Helen. I think he was scared. She had died five years ago of breast cancer. Leaving Woody and his two daughters behind. Woody didn't want his daughters to lose another parent so soon.

He had arranged with the school to take a year's sabbatical. The only caveat was, he had to find his temporary replacement. I was flattered he thought of me. He had all the lessons planned and ready to go. The only issue was that I would be covering all his classes, even sixth form. That meant teaching A-level history, something I had no experience in.

Woody assured the school I was up to it, even offering fortnightly mentoring sessions with me, to make sure everything went smoothly.

I jumped at the chance to help him, he had done so much for me. It did mean moving back home for a year. Not to mention uprooting my life. I rented out my London flat, put my things into storage, and moved back to the family home in Canterbury. My parents knew what Woody meant to me, and I think my mum was looking forward to having me home for a bit.

I moved into my old room above the garage. It was like a studio flat, my dad had built it to teach me to be independent. Its best feature was its outside entrance. This meant that at twenty-five I didn't have to sneak into the house after l went out for a drink with the lads.

That's exactly what I had in mind the last Saturday before school started. I met up with a few old school friends and had a right good session. We did the traditional pub crawl, though this time we didn't get kicked out for being underage. late in the night, Steve suggested we hit a club. I hadn't been clubbing since Uni but went with the flow. I had forgotten it was freshers week, but I was sure that was why Steve suggested it. All those young, fresh-faced eighteen-year-old girls who might take pity on him.

We went to the Works, the biggest club in the city. It had three floors and lots of dark cubby holes to get lost in. I thought we wouldn't get in. Usually, you need a student ID to get in at freshers, to stop creepy old gits like Steve. He had an arrangement with the bouncer. Something to do with the paternity of his niece.

The club was already jumping when we entered, we made our way to the top floor. It didn't take long for us to separate, guys went off prowling. I wasn't interested, the last thing I needed was to be distracted by women. I ended up sitting in a booth drinking on my own. I was getting bored and just about to leave when a girl asked if she could share the booth.

She was very cute. Shoulder length, dark-brown hair. Big brown eyes and wearing hot pink lipstick. She was wearing a pale pink dress, that hugged her subtle curves and ended halfway down her supple thighs. She was petite, with small tits and a tight little bum. She explained she needed somewhere to hide from a creepy guy, who kept feeling her up on the dance floor.

"No worries, you here on your own are you?" I asked.

"I came with my sister and her friends but we got split up, this place is huge. I'm Abby" She gave a little smile.

"You enjoying freshers? What are you studying?" I asked trying to make this less awkward.

We talked for a while, she was a history student at the University of Kent, in her first year. She was from Canterbury which gave us loads to talk about. She slid closer to me, to save us shouting at each other over the music. I could smell her perfume, sweet apple. Reminded me of the cheap perfume the girls at school drowned themselves in. I got us a couple of drinks from a shot girl.

We spoke mostly about her and History, getting on well. There was subtle flirting going on, a hair flick here, a touch of the arm there.

"So does your boyfriend go to Kent too?" I asked with a smile.

"Subtle" she laughed. "No, I'm single actually. How about you?"

"Unattached at present," I replied.

"In that case, there's no excuse not to dance with me, come on" she giggled, pulling me to the dance floor.

Now I'm no slouch when it comes to dancing. This girl though was pure fire. She swayed and shimmied to the beat, pulling me close to her. We moved our bodies to a slow, sexy beat. She pushed up against me and pulled my hands around her encouraging me to explore.

The feel of her, grinding into me made my cock enlarge. I know she felt it, she kept rubbing her bum right into it. The dancing turned to full-on, bump and grind. We were both getting heated, she tilted her head and I took the opportunity to kiss her neck. Her hand reached to pull my lips to hers and we shared a small kiss. We continued to dance for a few more songs until we were properly warmed up.

The feel of her hot little body on mine and the smell of perfume drove me wild. I brushed my hands over her bum squeezing and groping. She pulled on my neck to give me another fiery kiss. Her tongue snaked inside probing. I sucked on it and returned the favour, exploring her mouth with my tongue.

Braking our kiss she looked into my eyes and mouthed the words. "Wanna play," I nodded and she took my hand and led me through the club. I was surprised when she took me away from the stairs. Instead, leading me to the back of the club, right into the unisex toilets. Pulling me straight into a cubical, she locked the door and jumped into my arms.

Judging by the noises from other cubicles we weren't the only couple getting freaky. The moans, groans and sounds of fucking added to the charged atmosphere. We devoured each other's mouths. She nimbly undid my jeans and slipped them down my legs. Pushing me against the door, she slid down and kneeled in front of me. Kneeling on my jeans, she saw the outline of my large cock in my boxers. She looked up, her eyes had a hunger in them, a burning need.

She slowly stroked down my shaft, then slid my boxers down to my ankles. My hard seven-inch cock sprung out and hit her in the cheek. Laughing she licked her lips and grasped my cock with both hands. Spitting right onto my throbbing dick, she began stroking it slowly.

This was wild, I looked down at this cute little sex kitten stroking my cock, enjoying the sensation. Abby took her tongue and slid it from base to tip. Opening her mouth she slurped down my shaft halfway and back up. The feel of her hot, wet mouth was toe-curling. She went to town, stroking the bottom half and sucking on the rest.

Abby's definitely an experienced cock-sucker. She flicked her tongue over the tip, licking up some precum. I couldn't take it anymore. I was in danger of shooting my load before getting a chance to fuck this little slut.

I tapped her on the head to get her attention and pulled her up.

"Your turn" I growled, pushing her into the door, I kissed her passionately. I could taste my dick in her mouth, but I didn't care. My hard cock pushed into her belly as I slid my hand up her thigh, under her dress. Her hot snatch was dripping already. I rubbed her through the material.

Moaning into my mouth, she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in. I place my free hand behind a knee and lifted her leg. Her dress bunched at her waist revealing lacy, blue knickers. I ripped them aside and started probing her hot, hairless pussy. I kissed her neck tasting her skin, apple perfume mixed with sweat. Hot juices coated my fingers, as I started feeling for her clit. It was swollen and slipped through my fingers.

"I want your cock." Abby whispered breathlessly. I smiled and shook my head, instead I slid down to my knees. Hooking her leg over my shoulder, I kissed my way up her thighs. Abby placed her hands in my hair and pulled my face up to her hot, wet pussy.

Her musky scent filled my nostrils as I kept kissing closer. I extended my tongue and probed her moist folds. I explored her pussy sucking her folds and flicking my tongue over her hard clit. Abby was getting loud now, moaning and writhing against the door. Holding on tight to my hair pulling me into her.

"Woooo, get it, girl!!" Came a girl's voice from next door.

"His fucking tongue is so long, ahh that's it right there, keep going," Abby shouted out.

I sucked on Abby's clit, feeling her hot juices coat my face.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming...ARGHHHH!!!" She screamed. The room erupted with laughter and whooping.

Before she had time to come down from her orgasm, I picked her up into the air. She gave a girly scream as I held her up by her knees and stabbed my hard cock deep inside her. She moaned and screamed as I fucked her. The door rattled with each thrust. I kept it up for a few minutes until I shot hot cum deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around me as I held her close.

We started kissing again mingling the tastes of cock and pussy.

"Hey, Abs you in here?" Shouted a girl.

"Fuck, that's my sister" Abby whispered. She jumped down off me and slipped out of the cubical. I tried to follow but my boxers around my ankles stopped me.

I got dressed quickly and found Abby's discarded lacy knickers on the floor. I wadded them up and stuffed them

into my pocket as a memento. I searched for Abby all over the club but she had vanished. I called it a night and headed home. I was annoyed I didn't get her number, and without a second name, I had little hope of finding her. Laying in bed I took her knickers out and smelt the juices on them. I placed them under a pillow, chalked up the night as an amazing one night stand, and went to sleep.

The morning drive to school on Monday was strange. Sitting in the staff room with all my old teachers was odd, but being back in Mr Wood's classroom was bizarre. It looked the same, except for a smartboard that had been added at one end. It just felt wrong being in there without him.

I had Woody's lesson plans and set everything up. The first few lessons were a breeze. The kids were great, really enthusiastic, and engaged with the lessons like I had, when I was them. After lunch, there was a double lesson with the A-level class. These students were in their final school year before heading off to work or university. They didn't have to wear school uniforms like everyone else and all barrelled into the room looking like a rainbow rabble. It was a chance for them to state their identity to each other. There were grungy looking skaters, preppy posh kids and classic geeks.

I began by taking the register. Each student acknowledged their attendance as I read out their names. Near the end of the list, I read out Abigail Wood. I looked and gulped. Sitting near the back of the class by a window was Abby.

The sun glinted off her dark brown hair, braided in two plaits. She was wearing glasses, had no makeup on, but still looked beautiful. Wearing a pink hoody and blue jeans. Looking up she caught my gaze. She didn't recognise me at first, her eyes bulged in astonishment and she blushed. There was a small, awkward silence, then she said "here," in a high voice.

The lesson was a complete disaster. I couldn't concentrate and kept losing my way. I struggled to answer questions and looked like a complete idiot. Abby and I tried to avoid each other's gaze but it was impossible. Every time she caught me looking, she blushed. The bell rang for the end of the day, after what felt like an eternity. The students all left as I packed up my things.

"Sir, can I have a word" a small voice asked?

Looking up as Abby came to my desk, I noticed she looked nervous, clutching her notebook to her chest. I stood up to meet her.

"I didn't think I'd see you again," she said with a Shy smile.

"Abby, what happened the other night.... If I had known." I began but she interrupted.

"Do you think I would have done that if I knew who you were? You never said what you did, I thought you were a fresher." She said calmly but it was an accusation.

"Hang on, if that's the case then you weren't exactly honest either we're you. How did you even get in the club, fake ID?" I asked back, matching her accusing tone.

"I'm eighteen actually, and yes I'm not at Uni but at least I'm a student. What were you doing there?" she smirked triumphantly.

I held my hands up. "Alright, fair play. A mate got us in, it was a mistake, the whole night was a huge mistake. Let's just forget about it"

Looking into Abby's big brown eyes I saw she was hurt.

"You want to forget it, didn't you enjoy it, wasn't I good?" There was genuine concern in her voice. Like she had been hurt before by guys putting her down. I felt a pang of guilt.

I sat down on my desk in front of her and sincerely said:

"Look Abby, you are gorgeous. You didn't do anything wrong, it was amazing. Genuinely, but I'm your teacher. I can't afford for this to get out. Maybe if I wasn't your teacher and you were older..."

"Older" she pouted. "Didn't care about my age when you were fucking me, did you. You knew I was eighteen or nineteen it was freshers." She was a little angry now and I couldn't blame her.

"Your right," I said "I'm sorry, your completely right. But I'm still your teacher. Do you think we can move on from this and be professional?" I looked imploringly at her.

"I don't need to be professional I'm just a child." She joked, smiling wickedly now. "But yes, if that's what you want. Let's leave it as a wonderful memory between two strangers." She held out her hand, smiling a dazzling smile.

I shook it, the feel of her hand sent slight tingles through mine. She turned to leave then looked back.

"Oh I forgot, dad's invited you for tea at ours tonight, to celebrate your first day. Seven o'clock, twenty-three cherry tree lane, don't be late." With a wink she slipped out the door, apple perfume wafting behind her.

In all the stress of that afternoon, I hadn't registered her last name. Wood.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I wouldn't have gone to dinner If I hadn't got a message from Woody. It read "Abby said your first lesson went well, look forward to hearing about it later bring some wine"

I went home, had a shower and changed into a fresh shirt and suit trousers. I drove up to their house, a large Georgian property, feeling sick. What if Abby said something to Woody, I didn't want to think about it. I knocked on their door and waited. As the door opened my breath caught in my throat.

Abby stood in the doorway. Her shimmering brown hair was out of the plaits now. She had subtle makeup on, that complimented her natural beauty. She also wore the same hot pink lipstick from the other night. Wearing a green summer dress, with pink flowers that accentuated her subtle curves. She looked classy, sexy and beautiful. Her eyes sparkled as she welcomed me in. I smelt that same apple perfume as I entered. Taking the bottle of wine I had brought with me, her fingers brushed mine, sending tingles down them.

I couldn't take my eyes off her and she blushed slightly. Thankfully Woody came round the corner and saved me.

"There you are my boy, a pleasure to see you. Abby's joining us for dinner I hope that's alright. Francesca's out again, some sort of students union thing." He spoke with a pompous aristocratic tone, completely at odds with his down to earth, fun character.

"Abby has put on a wonderful spread." Woody continued as he walked over and put an arm around her waist.

Squeezing a little he added. "Looks after me this one, a real good egg. Got her mothers mind to. She wouldn't have trouble whipping you at chess I'd wager." He smiled broadly.

Woody and I had enjoyed many chess games. The problem was he wasn't any good, but didn't stop his enjoyment.

"Maybe we could have a game after tea daddy," Abby said, brightly. "I'll get my whip." She added with a knowing look in my direction.

We sat down for dinner. They had a very impressive dining room, with a large old oak table. We sat at one end, Woody at the head and Abby and I opposite each other.

The meal was fantastic, beef wellington with roast potatoes and parsnips. Talk flowed naturally and so did the wine. Abby was topping up, our classes constantly. We talked about History mainly, Woody liked to pose a question at random and have a debate. He would always take the opposing position and try to win the argument. Abby joined in occasionally, she loved history, but let her father and I debate. Woody went to a bookshelf and started reading a passage that better explained his argument.

I suddenly felt something brush my leg. Maybe they had a cat or something, I ignored it. It happened again, this time it ran right up my leg into my crotch. I listened to Woody and didn't want to seem rude by being distracted. I slid my hand to my crotch and felt a foot. I glanced at Abby. She was watching her father too but had a small smirk on her face.

She wiggled her toes against my flaccid cock which started to grow in response. I kept trying to push her foot away but she was persistent. My cock was engorging at her motions and it was getting harder to concentrate.

I held on to her foot in an attempt to prevent further interactions, another foot took its place. I stared at Abby, she was still watching her father read aloud. She subtly grasped the table edge with both hands allowing her feet to roam. I had to give in and put my arms on the table and try and ignore it.

As soon as this debate was over I planned to make my excuses and leave. Abby's feet, now free from restraints, went to town, probing and feeling my cock. She rubbed it between them and slowly stroked me from the outside of my trousers.

Woody finished his mini-lecture, I tried to concede quickly but he wouldn't allow it. Instead, he flipped to another chapter and proceeded to lecture how it contradicted the first one.

I was in silent agony now. I couldn't deny this girl could use her feet. She was dextrous and flexible. My mind strayed to our encounter in the toilet. Suddenly her feet disappeared. I'll admit I was more disappointed than relieved. I looked over at Abby and she met my gaze and subtly licked her lips.

Slyly she slipped her fork on the floor and quietly slid down, off her chair and under the table.

What the fuck was happening. I was in my idols dining room, a trusted friend and mentor. Listening to him give a lecture, whilst his daughter, my *student* quickly undid my fly to release my raging hard-on. Abby wasted no time in slipping my cock into her mouth. This was ridiculous, the fear of getting caught was almost too much to bear. She couldn't move much so she slid her tongue up and down a few times and licked the tip. How were we getting away with this insanity?

Just then an alarm sounded. a lot happened at once. Abby let out a little muffled squeal. I jumped in my seat hitting my knees on the underside of the table. Woody looked at the grandfather clock and exclaimed.