Seducing The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and swayed over to me. She stroked my chin and pulled me down to have a slow sensual kiss. Wiping her lipstick off my lips she grabbed her bag and we left. The meal was amazing, the views of the city were magical. There was even some slow jazz music, which made us laugh thinking of the chess game.

After some drinks, it was getting late. Abby suggested we head back to the room. Nervous tension crackled between us as we walked. She held on to my arm as we waited for a lift to arrive. We had a little kiss in the lift which eased the tension slightly.

As we got to the room Abby stood still.

"Before we go in I just want to say, this has been amazing. Better than I could have hoped for." I put a finger to her lips and held her close. I opened the door and we went inside. We kept the lights off, the room was illuminated by the glare from the city below us. I played a slow song playlist on my phone.

Laughing Abby said. "Real smooth Casanova."

"What. I thought it be would nice." I said innocently.

Abby sat on the bed and I watched her long supple legs, as she removed her heels. She walked seductively over to me, a burning desire in her eyes. I reached for her and pulled her close to me. I held her waist, one hand resting just at the swell of her bum. With my free hand, I grasped hers and held it close to my chest. We started swaying to the music. The song "if you don't know me by now" by Melvin & the blue notes started playing.

We swayed in each other's arms listening to the music. Abby sighed "I love this song,"

She lifted her head for another kiss. It soon got more intense and we stopped dancing. My hand slipped from my chest and stroked down her naked back, feeling her bare skin. Both hands grasped her small firm bum. She reached her arms to encircle my neck. Her dress was smooth like silk and felt wonderful in my grasp.

She slid her hands from my neck down to my chest and pushed me away. Breaking our kiss. She looked into my eyes, biting her lip she reached up to the spaghetti straps on her shoulders. Slowly she slid them down and her dress slipped off to her waist. Revealing her cute pert little breasts. Her pink nipples were erect and she followed my gaze to look at them.

"I know they're small, but...ahh" she gasped as I moved forward and grasped a tit with my palm. Gently fondling as I kissed her neck. My other hand slid down her back again to push her dress over her hips, and onto the floor. She was standing just in a pair of pink lacy knickers. My hands firmly grasped her bum cheeks as we snogged passionately.

The heat was building between us. She reached up and pulled my shirt open ripping the buttons off. She stroked her hands all over my bare chest and continued to push me over to the floor-length window. As she slipped my ruined shirt off my shoulders, I felt cold glass behind me. She was taking control as she had in the club.

She slid down my body planting little kisses, leaving behind her pink lipstick.

Undoing my belt she quickly ripped open my trousers and yanked them down to my ankles. Kneeling in front of me she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my boxers. Starting up at me she smiled and slipped them down revealing my long hard cock. I quickly kicked my feet out of my clothes and pushed them aside.

Within seconds Abby was stroking my swinging cock. She pushed me into the window, the cold glass tingling my bare arse. She licked her lips and then exhibited her expertise in cock sucking. She couldn't fit all of it in her mouth, but she used her tongue exquisitely. Flicking the tip across my shaft and sucking the bulbous end extracting precum.

I placed my palms against the cold window and enjoyed every move she performed. I felt the pressure building at the base of my cock. She used both hands and her hot wet mouth to extract waves of pleasure.

"I'm close honey," it was the first time I had used a cutesy nickname for her. I felt Abby's mouth vibrate on my cock as she giggled. I almost came right there. She slid her hands around my hips to grope my arse. Her hot little hands sandwiched between cold glass and my arse kneading my bum and pulling me forward in short sharp movements. She was making me fuck her mouth. I had to judge the distance to avoid choking her as I started to thrust.

This mix of sensations, cold glass the heat of her hands and the moist warmth of her mouth, caused me to explode. Grunting I held her head still and shot my warm cum down her throat. Somehow she managed to contain most of it.

She extracted my cock with a plop. Using a finger, she deliberately mopped up the loose rivulets of cum, running down the corners of her mouth. Standing up and staring into my eyes she took her cum soaked finger and slipped it between those hot pink lips. Sucking it clean.

My rod was still rock hard. I grabbed her by the hips and flipped us both around. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I slid my hands to support her arse. I pushed her naked body into the cool glass, wanting her to experience the same peculiar sensation. She let out a little yelp as her skin made contact and arched her back, pushing her pussy towards my cock.

It was my turn to take charge. I gyrated my hips into her rubbing my cock up and down her folds making them ooze musky juices. Once I felt my cock had enough of her sticky juices, I used a hand to guide the tip of my cock into her entrance. I slowly slide my cock deep inside her tight hot snatch.

The music was still playing quietly in the background and I fucked her slowly in time with the beat. Abby was moaning, wrapping her arms around my neck pulling herself up and down with the thrusts of my cock. She rested her forehead on mine and gazed into my eyes, as I slowly and sensually fucked her.

"Make me cum, Sir," she whispered. The use of that word made me realise in an instant, that this was madness. This was my student, who turned eighteen a few months ago. This was all wrong, but I didn't care it turned me on. I sped up my thrusts now all sensitivity was gone. I fucked her hard like I had the first night we met. Hard, aggressive and violent.

If anyone with a telescope, saw our fiftieth-floor window, they would have seen a magnificent sight.

Abby's petite, beautiful, naked teenage body. Pressed against the cold glass getting fucked into submission. I pistoned into her tight pussy, feeling her hot juices on my thighs. Her breathing was heavy now, I could smell my cum on her breath. I kept it going for about five minutes before she clawed at my back and screamed

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck yes!!!"

She lay her head on my shoulder. I was knackered, my arms and legs were burning from holding her slight frame up against the glass. I held her tightly and turning, laid her down on the bed. She was still twitching and squirming from her orgasm. I climbed onto the bed and started kissing my way up those smooth silky legs. I licked the musky, sticky juices on her thighs and then moved up to lick her wet folds.

Abby clenched the bedsheets, as I tried to emulate the same level of skill, she had used on my cock. I lapped at her pussy, probing every crevice with my tongue. Abby was moaning and writhing like an animal. I had to hold onto her hips firmly to keep her still. I slid two fingers into her pussy and found her G-spot. I stimulated it with my fingers whilst flicking my tongue over her swollen clit.

Abby moaned "I'm close baby, keep

going."

Grasping her hips, I flipped her over onto her front. She was shocked as I lifted her hips off the bed and continued fingering her wet pussy. My cock was hard again so I replaced my fingers with my throbbing erection.

Abby's head and shoulders were pushed into the bed as I slammed my cock in. She screamed into the bedsheets as I pounded her hot wet pussy. I gave her bum a few playful slaps. Each rewarded by an aroused grunt. After five minutes of incessant forceful fucking Abby shouted out.

"I'm cumming, fuck me, I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes."

I felt the muscles inside her, clench my cock firmly as she came. she was whimpering a little as I gave her a deep kiss. Once again, like the first night we met, my cum and her juices mingled in our mouths. We were both utterly wrecked now. I pulled the covers from under Abby's, now dozing form, and laid them over us. She snuggled into me as we drifted off to sleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

We woke up to bright sunlight streaming from the window. The room stunk of sweat and stale cum. I looked over at Abby, sound asleep still. I would like to say she looked radiant. Like they do in the movies the night after hot sex.

She didn't. Makeup smudged, hair unravelling and breath smelling of cum,

she was a mess. I still thought she was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I ordered breakfast for delivery and fell back asleep.

When I woke up it was to the comforting smell of bacon. Abby had collected the room service and was now sitting up in bed with a hoody on, taking her makeup off.

"I didn't want to wake you, I have already eaten I hope that's ok," she asked focusing on a mirror.

"Yer that's fine, what's the time? The train's at twelve," I asked groggily.

"It's only nine go back to sleep baby" she answers kissing me on the forehead.

I loved the way she called me baby. I was dozing, nearly falling asleep when Abby hopped off the bed. She made a show of slowly pulling her hoody off, revealing her sexy teen body. I felt my cock stir. With a glance at me, she tiptoed, stark naked, gracefully to the bathroom. Once inside I heard the shower turn on. She shouted out to me

"I'm having a shower want to join?"

The shower was sensual rather than passionate. We lathered each other's bodies and lightly washed the scum of London off. Hands gently fondled and explored each other. I rubbed my hand between her legs extracting a moan. We were both still tired and it didn't move on from this. We dried off and left the hotel.

The journey home was uneventful. We walked arm in arm to the station like a couple. We couldn't keep our hands off each other, any opportunity to kiss or cuddle we took it. We knew we only had a short time available to do it.

We talked on the train about the future. We agreed it was ridiculous to agree to stop seeing each other. There was too much sexual chemistry and desire. However, we agreed to set strict ground rules. At school, we had to remain strictly professional. One slip up would be disastrous.

We also had to cool it when we were at her house. Woody finding out would be equally disastrous. Luckily it would be pretty easy to sneak Abby into my room with a little help from Fran. We also planned more trips where we could be free to be a proper couple in public. We agreed to avoid London, there were too many opportunities to bump into people we knew.

When we arrived at the station we left the train from different carriages. I watched from a distance as she got into Frans car, knowing she would be giving her a blow-by-blow account.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Somehow we managed to keep Our relationship a secret. It was tough and there were more than a few near misses. Including my mum walking in on us in bed. Thankfully she didn't get a good look at Abby. Fran was a huge help, it wouldn't have been possible without her. She was an expert at deflecting Woody's questions about Abby's love life and enabling our many clandestine rendezvous.

Woody's cancer treatment was a success, and he was excited about returning to the classroom the following year. I was heartbroken when the school year ended I dreaded a final goodbye.

Abby surprised us all, unknown to anyone, she had only applied to London based universities. She accepted a place at my old haunt, Imperial College London. She moved into halls for the first year to gain some independence, but we could date freely in London. Far away from prying eyes.

We become official that Christmas. Woody was surprised but happy for us, he believed the story Fran had created for us. Abby had reached out to me as a friendly face in London and one thing led to another.

I sometimes wonder how different my life would be now if I had won that chess game. Then again I've never lost a game to Abby since.