Seducing Zoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm engaged," the words came out in a rush, "I'm promised."

"You're not something that can be bought and sold, you have free will," Olivia slackened her grip on the ties but then began sliding her hands up the ties. She reached her throat and then leaned over to kiss her teasingly on the lips while she caressed her face gently. Vicki's resolve was now lying in a puddle on the floor, her grip on the doorknob slackened and she moaned as Olivia undid her top button and stroked her throat.

She raised her hand and found Olivia's breast, she desperately wanted to push her away but instead she just kept hold of her breast and then she felt another button coming loose followed by another two in quick succession. She felt Olivia's hands dancing down her front, tickling the delicate nerve endings in her skin and sending delicious waves coursing through her. She arched her back and her hand slipped from the doorknob and then Olivia's soft lips brushed against her throat. It was such an erotic encounter she whimpered, trying to imagine Paul's lips but Paul would never go this far with her. He was saving himself up for their wedding night, a night that might never come if she let this go on any longer.

She turned her head to one side, trying to avoid looking at her but Olivia seized the chance and sliding her hands up to her shoulders, she eased the blouse over them a little and kissed her shoulder softly. Vicki's whimpering became more intense and Olivia moved to the other shoulder as she brushed her fingers down her front to the bottom of the vee and then she felt another button falling free and soft fingertips dancing over her belly. Her bra was now visible and Olivia traced her way along the cups to her side and then back down her side.

Vicki now sensed her moment had passed, there was no going back, even if she did push her away and leave there would always be this memory of what might have been. Olivia stepped back and looping the ties around her hands, took another step back. The ties were now stretched out as she stared into her eyes. One more step and she'd be at the bed. Olivia felt as if her legs were made of lead as she stepped forward, the ties sagged as she drew nearer and then they were inches from each other.

Olivia let go of the ties and undid another of her buttons, the blouse was now almost completely open. Vicki looked down at herself and then let her eyes travel up Olivia's front. Paul had a tie the same colour and she reached out to grab it, to connect herself with something more familiar in this totally unfamiliar setting.

Olivia pulled on the blouse, meeting resistance against the tight pencil skirt, she managed to undo the button above her waistband and then stopped. Their eyes met as Vicki's hands went further up her tie to the knot. She fingered it, trying to will herself out of this situation but instead she pulled down on the knot and as she loosened it Olivia unbuckled Vicki's belt and her eyes shifted as the tightness around her waist was suddenly released. Vicki loosened the knot a little more, feeling the colour rising in her cheeks, she looked down as Olivia stroked her bare skin with soft brushing motions.

She saw Paul's face in her mind's eye and in an instant nearly found the strength to push her away and then he faded from view as if he'd never existed. Olivia turned her around so that her back was to the bed and kissed her passionately on the mouth and Vicki knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was going to lose her virginity this afternoon and that thought was both frightening and yet somehow intensely exciting. Olivia broke free and stared into her eyes and then Vicki exhaled.

So it's come to this, she thought.

Okay, that's about all I can write now. My eyes are hanging out of my head but feel free to use it in your story. You don't need to credit me with it, just change the names and please send me more stuff. I loved reading it and I know I wrote that before but now you know how tired I am.

Have a great day, weekend and week.

Love.

Charlie.

Charlie read the scene once more and then she went to her unfinished email and read the points one last time. She felt as if every part of her being was on fire. Her finger hovered over the mouse as she guided the pointer down to the attach file icon. A moment later she clicked it and waited for the file to be attached but even then she hesitated. Once she'd sent it there was no control over it. Would Zoe think her too bold? Her eyes flickered as she thought about removing the attachment but finally she clicked the Send button and sent the email out onto the Internet. The deed was done, she looked at the time on the taskbar. It was four thirty in the morning and she could feel the heaviness in her eyes.

A few minutes later she closed the computer down and stripping down to her panties, fell into bed and closed her eyes. Sleep claimed her not long after while her phone continued discharging.

***

Lisa finished adjusted the collar of the cream, satin blouse and frowned at her reflection in the mirror. She could see Zoe sitting on the end of the bed with the phone in her hand as she tapped out an email to the client she'd met the previous day. She had a sense of déjà vu at the moment, Zoe had stepped into the doorway to ask if she wanted a coffee whilst Lisa was standing in the middle of the floor wearing a bra and panties.

"Um, no thanks but help yourself," she picked up the cream blouse, "if I have any more coffee today I'll be able to extract it from my veins."

"Okay, um, do you want me to wait outside?"

"Stay if you want, it doesn't bother me, we're both women."

The comment had been tossed out almost too quickly and she'd expected Lisa to just go back to the living room but instead she sat down on the bed and waited patiently. Or was it her crush? Lisa wasn't too sure and didn't feel like pushing that subject at the moment. Best to just go with the flow and see where the chips fell.

Lisa turned to look at her profile and finally nodded.

"Okay, okay I get it, accept the things you cannot change, my head thinks I'm twenty one and my body says no way bitch, you're thirty."

"But you don't look it," Zoe insisted, "honestly," she rose and walked to the wardrobe. She could see her own reflection in the mirrored door. She was wearing the white, back-buttoned blouse she'd had on last Sunday tucked into a pair of tight blue jeans and matched with a pair of black suede ankle boots.

"But it needs a little something," she slid the right hand door open, "I saw it the other day when I was looking at your wardrobe."

"For about two minutes, from the other side," Lisa started brushing her hair.

"Photographic memory," Zoe murmured, "it never fails me, ah, there it is," she took the tie rack from the rail and held it out, "these are all men's ties, oh wow, I didn't see the bow ties," she touched them, "I love this white one."

"My ex husband's ties, he only wore the white bowtie once," she commented, "but I've worn the normal ties a few times."

"Ties not your thing?"

"I didn't say that, I just haven't worn them much."

"This one," she pulled a black tie out, "it matches the dress and your shoes."

"Okay," she inclined her head, "let's see how it looks."

Zoe put the rack back and joined her at the dressing table.

"Allow me," she turned her around and looped the tie around her.

"One of my favourite childhood memories was doing dad's tie before we went to church," she eyed her as she adjusted the length, "it made me feel proud that I could do a Windsor knot," she started forming the knot, "he even taught me how to do other kinds of knots, knotting was our thing," she bit her bottom lip to hide the smile.

"But all that changed when I reached puberty."

"Why puberty?" Lisa asked her.

"I don't know," she finished the knot and fastened the second button, "there were a lot of people in and out of our home. Maybe he didn't want them getting the wrong impression, I never asked why, he can be quite abrupt," she pushed the knot further up but left the top button undone.

"He always comes across as easy going and loveable but a lot happens behind closed doors."

"He didn't hit you or anything?" Lisa looked down as Zoe slid the tie down the front of her dress and after a moment's hesitation, put her hands behind the bib and pulled it down all the way.

"Nothing like that," she shook her head, "maybe his baby girl grew up, he's good with young kids but not so good with teenagers."

She moved away.

"So, what do you think?"

"I like it," she reached under her bib and tugged on the tie, "nice touch."

"So, we're ready to go," Zoe turned around and looked over her shoulder, "and this time, all my buttons are done up."

"It looks good on you."

"I was a bit nervous about wearing it again," she smiled timidly, "after what you told me."

"Is that right?" Lisa's eyes softened, "that's a story I wish I could take back, I don't even know why I told you in the first place," she plucked at the ruffles.

"You look nice in this," she pulled at the shoulders, "so let's just hit the reset button on my past, it's a blouse and it needs to be worn. Don't ever feel funny about wearing it in front of me again, okay?"

"Uh huh," Zoe's eyes widened as she stared into Lisa's eyes.

"Come on," Lisa smiled crookedly, "we'll load the food into the car and we're on our way."

"I'll let you read this piece my friend sent me later," Zoe commented as they made their way back to the kitchen.

"Sure, what kind of piece is it?"

"A seduction scene."

"Lesbian one?"

"Uh huh," she glanced at her phone as it beeped, "it's the first time I've read a lesbian love scene at all," she paused, "and I can't wait to read your one."

"It's coming, it's coming," Lisa opened the fridge, "first things first."

"So is the next part of her piece," Zoe pocketed the phone, "I asked her for the rest and that was her just waking up now."

"So, now I have a rival lesbian writer," Lisa took out a plate, "here, you grab that I'll get the rest."

As Lisa backed out of the drive some fifteen minutes later however Zoe grabbed her leg as she saw the landlord coming up her driveway.

"Wait," she touched the window button, "the landlord's here."

"Sure thing," Lisa swung the wheel and then came to a halt as Zoe let go of her leg.

"G'day, Henry, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks. On your way out?"

"Yeah, a party in Elwood," Zoe adjusted her position.

"This won't take a minute," he replied, "I've come a decision about the house but I need to let you know before I tell the other party."

"Okay, sure."

"It's the gay couple, the two women who were here last week?"

"Okay, sure, are they moving in?"

"I'd like them to, they're both working but I just wanted to check with you in case you've got issues with two lesbians living on the same property if you know what I mean."

"I haven't got a problem with that," she grinned, "some of my best friends are lesbians, so it's perfectly all right with me."

"Okay," he ran a hand through his hair, "I didn't think it would be a problem, but the wife you see, she's always worried about ruffling feathers."

"Doesn't ruffle mine," she nudged her glasses, "so, when are they moving in?"

"They can start next week but by the following week they should be moved in."

"Okay, thanks for telling me."

"No problem, I um left a cryptic note on the door when you didn't answer it but you can safely ignore it now that I've spoken to you."

"No worries, glad to see you've got boarders."

"Have a nice day," he stepped back.

Zoe didn't say a word until they were at the end of the road.

"Oh my God, I'm living with lesbians. Whatever will the neighbours say?"

Lisa burst out laughing at that.

***

Charlie sat at her computer and stared at the document on her screen. Zoe had replied to her email with her own email and had attached a short story. She fiddled with the knot in her tie as she shifted in her seat.

G'day Charlie,

Wow! I loved it! I was right there, feeling every button coming undone. I can feel her nervousness and anxiety, the thrill of anticipation and then you left me hanging, bereft and empty. I want to know what happens next and to inspire you I've written my own (short) piece while I get ready for this party. I've done it in the first person, present tense because I'm in a hurry and I need to put myself into the story instead of creating a whole new character.

Please send more!

Love,

Zoe. x.

P.S. I'm a waitress in this story, just to clue you in.

I'm pinned to one of the workbenches in the kitchen as she pushes hard against me. She smells of perfume and the vague scent of shampoo. Her breasts rest hard against mine and I feel them brush over my nipples and now that she's found them she adjusts her position so that hers are in direct contact with mine. I feel a mixture of anxiety and anticipation as the tit massage continues, slowly, methodically and I close my eyes to avoid her gaze.

She's older than me, not old woman kind of old, just a few years but she's more experienced with both men and women but she prefers women. I'm the exact opposite, a young, twenty something virgin who has become curious because she can't feel comfortable with men. She understood my fear and although it's been only two weeks I feel as if I can trust her with anything and yet I still feel out of my depth. I'm only moving with her out of instinct.

She moves her hands up to my face and cradles it. I open my eyes a moment later and then she kisses me on the lips. It's a gentle kiss, filled with tenderness and longing. A shiver runs down my spine as she kisses me again and this time she opens her mouth and I feel my resolve melting away, and yet she's not trying to feel me up or undress me just yet.

We stand at the kitchen bench, kissing as if there was no tomorrow and then I feel her fingers at my neck as she undoes the bowtie. I feel the release as she unfastens my top button and parts the collar, she strokes my neck and throat, and then dances her fingers down my front, circling my breasts on the way to my belly.

My breathing is becoming heavier, deep gasps as she undoes a few more buttons but stops short of my cleavage. I kiss her frantically, not knowing if I'm doing it right and then she massages my breasts, slowly and firmly. I'm becoming aroused now. I feel my breasts expanding under her touch, my head swims as she stops her massage and unbuttons the rest of my shirt to reveal my bra.

If my boss was to walk in now he'd sack me on the spot but I'm on my own, he always leaves me to lock up on a Saturday night.

The shirt comes out and she spreads it out and begins kissing me all over. I begin whimpering and shaking as the juices begin flowing. I feel the wetness between my legs and look down, worried that I've pissed myself but there's nothing on the floor.

She undoes my trousers and yanks them down over my hips, gravity does the rest and so here I am with my trousers around my ankles and she's kneeling in front of me. I look down in a state of mild confusion as she pulls my panties over my hips and drops them as well.

And then she begins to lick my pussy and I arch my back and cry out, she goes in harder, lapping harder and harder as she tickles my orifice. When the finger slides in I gasp, worried that I'll split in two, it's painful but not overly so and gradually I begin to move against her finger as she finger fucks me harder and faster. Her tongue is slicking over me, savouring my juices and then I suddenly feel the spasms and something lets go as I climax. I feel myself sliding downwards and she catches me and sits me down onto the floor. My breathing is rapid, my eyes wide and I thank God there are no cameras in the kitchen to see me sitting on the floor with my legs spread wide.

That's it, for now!

Kind of quick but I'm in a hurry.

Have a good day!

Zoe. x.

Charlie rose and walked to the door as she contemplated her next piece. She hadn't expected Zoe to ask for the rest. It just hadn't been planned that way. She turned and looked at the dressing table mirror. She'd dressed in similar clothes to her character Olivia because she didn't own one of those pussybow blouses. White shirt, black tie and black trousers. Pretty much what she'd worn yesterday but there was no one else living here so it didn't matter.

A few minutes later she sat down and began to write.

Dear Zoe,

I loved your story too, it was short and sweet but I was incredibly aroused by it! I don't know if I can compete but here goes nothing. I'll just add to the original so skip over what you've already read and let me know what you think.

See ya later,

Charlie. x.

Olivia reached around to undo the large black button on Vicki's skirt, her eyes shifted as she tried to push it through the buttonhole and then it popped loose and the waistband slackened. Vicki's breath came out in a rush as she loosened Olivia's tie and then she felt the other woman tugging at her zip, and then it was sliding down but as she unzipped her she dragged her fingernails down over her panties, sending delicious sensations flooding through her.

Now that the skirt was undone, Olivia teased her buttocks through the silk panties, making little circles as she went. Vicki whimpered with delight as she put her chin against Olivia's shoulder and then the skirt was sliding over her hips. It slipped to the floor and Olivia stepped back and as Vicki looked down Olivia undid the last button and parted the blouse. It slipped down her shoulders in a rush of slippery satin.

Olivia kissed her again and again as she undid her tie. Vicki's head swam as she was pushed down onto the bed. She scrambled for a grip and found the duvet as she worked her way to the middle of the bed. Olivia followed her with long lingering kisses as she unbuttoned her shirt to expose her black bra but she still kept it partially on as she pinned Vicki to the bed.

Soft lips descended on her throat as she gently caressed her near naked body. Vicki's whimpering became more pronounced, her sighs deeper as Olivia pulled her bra straps down and then working the white satin bra over her breasts, latched onto her nipples, sucking each one until her nipples were hard.

There was a pause not long after as Olivia finished unbuttoning her shirt, she pulled it out of her trousers and tossed it to the floor. Vicki stared as Olivia undid the trousers, she was half expecting an erect penis but instead there was just a pair of silk panties. She pulled the bra over her head and tossed it to one side and gingerly pulled her panties down to expose her pussy.

Olivia's eyes widened as she studied her patch of hair and then she leaned forward and took a dildo out from under the other pillow.

"Always be prepared."

"For what?" Vicki panted.

"You'll see," she removed her trousers and Vicki's panties and then she began to kiss her pussy, starting at her clitoris and working her way all the way to her perineum. Vicki's eyes rolled back in her head and she grasped her breasts as she tried to process this new sensation. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced, her body tingled with anticipation. She felt something loosening and then her back was arching towards her mouth as the tongue bath became more intense.

This went on for some time before Olivia finally took the well lubricated dildo and rubbed it against her opening. She smiled as she pushed it in a little but then she withdrew it. Vicki's eyes widened at the length and breadth of the sex toy. Olivia's eyes narrowed as she slid it in again but this time she went deeper and the scream that erupted from Vicki's lips was loud enough to wake the dead and maybe alert Paul as he flew back home to Melbourne.