Seducing Zoe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,209 Followers

Her eyes grew wider as she watched it go deeper and deeper, slowly at first and then it was all the way inside and Olivia lowered her head and went to work again. The dildo went in and out, faster and faster, her tongue slid over every part of her pussy. Vicki's cries became louder and more intense, her breathing turned ragged and then some time later, she felt the surge as nature took over and pitched her into the abyss.

The orgasm seemed to last forever but it was really just a few seconds and then she was falling back onto the bed. Every part of her body was on fire and as she stared at Olivia she knew two things for certain.

She had lost her virginity and she could never marry Paul.

Charlie rose from the bed some time later. The story was finished and she'd sent it an hour ago and then retired to bed to pleasure herself. Her eyes shifted as she found her phone. It had beeped twice in a row to signal a new message. It beeped again and she slid off the bed and padded over to the desk to fetch her phone.

Zoe: Hiya! Got the email. Glad you liked the story. Haven't read your story yet but I will as soon as we get back home.

Take care.

Love, Zoe. x.

The second message was a selfie. It showed Zoe wearing a ruffled blouse and looking as ravishing as ever but Charlie's eyes were drawn to the woman standing off to one side, she was side on to the camera and was looking down at the floor but Charlie knew who it was. Linda, her sponsor.

What the fuck?

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,209 Followers