Seducing Zoe Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa has a rival as Charlie makes a play for Zoe.
21.8k words
4.73
11.3k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers

THE SEDUCTION GAME

Zoe is drawing closer to Lisa but she's still in a relationship with Grant that is drawing to its inevitable conclusion, leaving her free to experiment but Lisa is still struggling to come to terms with her own past. Meanwhile, Charlie also has her eyes on Zoe but feels out manoeuvred by Lisa's greater maturity and her growing friendship with Zoe. When an unexpected opportunity falls into her lap she makes her move as she plays the seduction game on an unsuspecting Zoe.

Lisa shifted in her seat and fiddled with the knot of her tie as Stella took a seat next to her again, her friend lifted the paper plate laden down with leftover food and put it on top of Lisa's empty plate and sighed.

"So much for conserving our resources, there's enough leftover food to fill my compost bin twice over," she dug an elbow into her side, "don't suppose you want to take a bag of leftover food for your compost bin?"

"Sadly no, but thanks for the offer. Don't you have neighbours with compost bins?"

"Probably," she sipped her Coke, "but I've yet to make their acquaintance, unlike some people I could mention," she leaned on her elbows and stared across the backyard to the house.

"You certainly don't do things by halves," she finished.

"Don't remind me," she winced, "Rita was a wakeup call in a big way. I really wasn't looking forward to sharing a house with her and she was certainly edging towards that."

"We've all been there before," she took another sip, "we live and hopefully learn."

"Tell me about it," she chuckled.

"Speaking of lady friends," Stella stared in Zoe's direction, "your new lady friend seems to be making a few lady friends of her own," she glanced at her, "and just between you and me, and the black stump, she is just a friend isn't she?"

"She is," Lisa smiled crookedly, "although she seems to gravitate towards me but by the looks of things I may have some competition."

"I like how you said that without a hint of malice," Stella looked at her.

"There's no malice there," she shook her head, "to be honest I'm still not sure. If she decided to hang out with some other love hungry woman I'd be happy to just stay on the sidelines and cheer them both on."

"Like that is it?" Stella replied, "well she's certainly made friends with just about every woman here, even the attached women are chatting with her, along with their partners, and the single women are panting like bitches on heat."

"You always did cut to the chase," Lisa grinned as she let her eyes move around the backyard. There were approximately twenty five people in the yard and a further ten inside. Zoe was chatting and laughing with the birthday girl, Mei Lin. The two women were close in age and they'd bonded in a very familiar way when they complimented each other on their blouses.

Zoe made her way over to them a few minutes later, leaving Mei Lin to circulate around the yard, her face was flushed and she let out a sigh as she sank down on the bench opposite them.

"Oh, there you are," Lisa nudged her leg gently with a foot, "I thought you'd been kidnapped by Lesbomania."

"I think I have been," she flicked her hair, "they want to use video of me for a music video."

"Oh, so now you're about to hit the big time," Lisa grinned, "I thought it was just something in the studio? Wasn't it a violin intro or something?"

"Oh there is that as well, but Mia thinks I have the perfect look after I showed her the picture of me in my orchestral clothes," she glanced down at her phone it beeped.

"And Mia would know," Stella chuckled.

Zoe didn't look up straight away as she read the Facebook friend request from Charlie.

"Another friend request?" Lisa nudged her leg again.

"Yeah," she put the phone down and stared past Stella for a moment, "she's a client from work so we're just friends."

"Okay?" Stella raised her eyebrows and Zoe felt the colour rising in her cheeks as she realised the subtext behind her statement.

"Um, okay, she's gay and I'm pretty sure she's interested but it couldn't happen, she's a client and I'm sure there's rules against that kind of thing."

Both women chuckled at that and Lisa nudged her gently.

"Um, yeah, but it's more to do with doctors and people in some kind of authority over others, the general premise behind it is the fear that someone can use their relationship to gain an unfair advantage over others or to prevent abuse."

"I guess so," Zoe frowned, "but I'm the one who fills job vacancies for our clients and if someone at work knew that she and I were involved it could cause problems. I'm not sure if it's a sackable offence but they'd take a dim view of it."

"You're a heartbreaker," Stella picked up her glass, "well, I'll leave you two lovely ladies to get better acquainted," she rose and moved away.

"She's a crack up," Lisa propped on her palm, "she's as subtle as a brick."

Zoe glanced over her shoulder as Stella sauntered across the backyard and then turned back to Lisa, she had a serious expression on her face.

"So, you and Stella, were you ever like tempted?"

"I can't speak for her but I certainly was but she was the one who took me under her wing and she hadn't been that long sober herself but she told me that we had to keep our shit together before we opened our legs. I did heaps of meetings with her but not once did we ever talk about taking it a step further and then she started dating again and I wasn't long behind her."

"So, how long would you have to be sober before you start you know, having sex?"

"It depends on the alkie," she replied, "sometimes it's six months, it could be twelve months and in America they recommend two to three years," she grimaced, "Americans are just weird, they can spout long passages from the Big Book while all the rest of us are still cracking dirty jokes and swapping stories."

She studied her.

"Why? Are you thinking of turning one of your characters into an AA member?"

"Maybe, it might work, this new one needs changes, like a major rewrite but that's for next week. Right now I have to focus on my concert tomorrow afternoon, I have to go over the pieces and make sure I know them all."

"How long will that take?"

"A couple of hours, I know almost all of them but there's one piece I've only done once before and a completely new one specially written for us."

"Uh huh," Lisa glanced at her watch, "do you want to make a move? It's getting close to four and I think some people have already left."

"What do you want to do?"

"I'm easy pleased," she shrugged, "it's six of one, half a dozen of the other."

"Let's go at four thirty then," she straightened up.

"No worries," Lisa nodded, "that works for me."

She stayed seated when Zoe went back to mingling with the others and contemplated her own situation. Zoe seemed perfectly at ease with gay women and it was only a matter of time before some other woman caught her eye but right now it was obvious that she seemed to gravitate towards her. Under different circumstances Lisa would have let things develop but right now she was feeling more cautious.

What am I going to do with her?

Lisa frowned as she pulled into their street an hour or so later.

Let go and let God.

It was an AA saying that had been hanging from the walls of meeting rooms for decades, it had been derided as simplistic and out of touch with a society that no longer believed in God.

Zoe shifted in her seat and opened her eyes as Lisa pulled into her driveway.

"Wakey wakey," she grinned, "I thought you'd fallen asleep on me."

"I was just going over the stuff I've got to play tomorrow," she straightened up and released the seatbelt, "you're still coming aren't you?"

"Of course I am," Lisa undid her own seatbelt, "but if I'm going to come in with you I do need to whip out and grab some groceries and then do the housework dance when I get home because I like to get up later on a Sunday morning. What are you doing for the rest of the day?"

"Breaking up with Grant," she calmly announced.

"Huh?" Lisa let go of the door handle, "I knew you two weren't exactly compatible but you never mentioned that, until now."

"It's been on my mind for the last two days," she looked at her, "but I didn't tell you because it's just something I have to do. He won't end it because he's waiting for the Holy Spirit to fill me and the only thing that's going to fill me is something between my legs."

Lisa chuckled and pinched her nose.

"That is so, so, my God woman, you sounded almost like Stella."

"I like Stella, even though she's more your friend than mine."

"Stella likes you," she replied, "although we are AA friends too so there is that," her eyes shifted to the glove compartment as Zoe flicked at the door handle, "okay, well when you've done breaking up with your boyfriend and practising your pieces for tomorrow," she leaned over and opened the glove compartment.

"Here," she handed her a few typed pieces of paper, "your first contribution from your other lesbian writer."

"Lisa," she giggled, "you mean we've been all the way to Elwood, and back and you never told me? I could have read it in the car and given you feedback in real time."

"I'm," her eyes shifted as she looked down at the pages, "embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?" Zoe swivelled to face her, "I can never imagine you being embarrassed."

"I am when it comes to creative writing, I'm good with legal briefs and corporate writing but my other writing is embarrassing but there you have it. Be gentle with me, okay?"

"Okay," Zoe touched her leg impulsively and was rewarded with a smile.

They got out of the car to farewell each other, Lisa squeezed her upper arm and let her arms fall free.

"What's that in my drive?" Zoe looked to the right.

Lisa turned to look just as Zoe leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the cheek, Lisa flinched as Zoe stepped back and swept a hand through her hair.

"Now it's one all," she grinned.

"I can't believe I fell for that one myself."

"See you later," Zoe stepped away.

"No worries, and remember what I told you," Lisa replied, "and if I've ducked out, the back door key is under the pot plant by the back door."

Zoe smiled as she turned and walked across the street to her place. Lisa stared after her as she processed her kiss.

Definitely bendable, but am I the right one for her?

***

Dear Zoe,

I'm trying to give you some input into lesbian sex and yet also impart some advice about the ways we women are drawn to each other. I've told you a bit about my first sponsor and I can't give you her name because we're anonymous but I've given her the name Delilah because the name suits her personality.

Delilah was a classic seductress, I'm not the only one she thirteenth stepped and from what I hear she's been doing the same at the Peninsula meetings. I was drawn to most people in AA when I got in the door but for obvious reasons I kept my distance from men but the women were a different matter and Delilah befriended me. She was fifteen years older than me, quite stocky and had been in the army in her youth but she had a gentleness and a wisdom about her that I needed so badly and so I asked her within the first five weeks to be my sponsor and she agreed.

For the next six weeks we did regular meetings, five a week and gradually I began to feel a little better and had begun to exercise again. My physical appearance changed when I had my hair done and I remember her smile when she ran her hands through it and told me it looked good, she was adept at giving out compliments and soothing my fears. I began to rely more and more on her, and when she suggested we drop a couple of meetings and just have coffee at a café I agreed.

"It's the same as a meeting," she told me.

I enjoyed our coffee meetings immensely because we weren't always talking about AA or my drinking career and it was at one of our coffee meetings that she casually mentioned she was gay, which didn't actually surprise me because she had been in the army and I wasn't in any way homophobic.

A few days after that however she seemed to fall into a dark mood, she told me about it on the way to a meeting and I told her I was there for her. That's when she first touched my leg, I was driving her that night and didn't try moving her hand because she needed me too. When we got to the hall she thanked me for being so understanding.

She was on my mind the next day and when I called her she told me she was staying home that night but told me to get to a meeting and tell her about it over the phone when I got home. I did one better I thought when I dropped in on her. I should mention I'd never been in her home, she used to come out to me. She looked tired when she answered the door, she was wearing a white blouse and dark pants and I was still wearing work clothes, a greyish blouse with a matching collar tie, and black trouser suit.

"Come in," she stepped back, "I was just getting ready for bed."

We sat for about half an hour and I told her about the meeting, which didn't take long but then she started telling herself about me. There are many things we don't talk about from the floor at AA meetings, mostly because they are of a sexual nature, or just too personal.

That night however she let it all out, her failed relationships and sexual encounters and when it came to AA, she'd felt as if her life had come to an end. She'd had just one relationship that ended because it was a long distance one and when they eventually met the other woman decided at the airport that the chemistry just wasn't there.

I felt for her and when I put my hand on her leg again she patted it gently and said.

"That's the second time in two days you've done that," and then, "thank you, I need to get ready for bed now."

We walked to the door and I remember opening it, she turned me around and put her arms around me and held me close. I can't describe how good that felt. I'd been dying for a real hug for months now, I got half hugs from AA women and the usual air kiss but this was the real deal, she put all her heart into it and I just gave it all back. We stood there locked together for a few minutes and then we pulled apart and she kissed me on the cheek. I went to kiss her cheek but she turned her head at the same time so that I ended up kissing her on the lips.

It should have ended there with that kiss because it was a quick kiss but she still had her arms around me and when she kissed me I felt slightly aroused because it had been months and months since I'd had sex let alone kissed anyone. I let go off her and took a half step backwards but she moved with me and nuzzled my front with her chin in a playful way.

We stood there staring at each other for a few seconds and then she locked her hand around my neck and pulled me down towards her mouth. I remember thinking that this might not be a good idea but then our lips met and that kiss was definitely sexual. I began to move with her mouth with half an idea to exit gracefully but instead we stood there kissing for about five minutes.

Kissing for women is a definite turn on, it's something we crave just for the sheer pleasure. Men only kiss as part of foreplay, it's a means to an end and afterwards the bastards fall asleep on you while you're still wide awake and wanting more sex.

When I stepped back inside I was pretty much turned on and then she pushed me against the door and pinned my wrists to the door with her hands while she worked my lips passionately and then she went to work on my throat.

That was the end game for me because I love having my throat kissed and sensing this, she undid my collar tie and top button. My breathing was heavy and measured as she went for me again, covering my throat with soft kisses whilst hanging onto the tie ends tightly. The tie was sliding back and forth across my neck and she began to walk backwards, bringing me with her. She moved back to my lips as she neared the couch and she grabbed my breasts and began massaging them. I love having my breasts touched, especially by women because we know how to touch them. I've known some men over the years who had that same touch but women instinctively know.

Delilah put me back on the couch and straddled me, and there we stayed for quite some time, just kissing and feeling each other through our clothes. I was warming up and took my jacket off and she tossed it to one side and then began to kiss my throat. I felt my buttons coming undone slowly as she kissed and brushed her way down my front until the blouse was hanging open but still tucked into my trousers.

She moved down further, unbuckling my belt and my trousers so as she could go to work on my pussy. It was sheer magic by then because she knew her stuff, she went down on me and pulling my trousers over my hips she licked my lips and gave my clitoris a tongue bath from hell. It wasn't long before she had me lying spread-eagled on the couch, she'd taken off my trousers and panties but I was still wearing the blouse and bra.

Delilah went to town on my pussy and in a short space of time I let go with a rush and a gasp, I've had orgasms before with men but they were when I was younger and not as drunk. This was stone cold sober and I really let go. In hindsight, it also had a lot to do with the fact I hadn't had sex for so long as well. I remember looking down at myself. She was still fully dressed and looking as happy as a pig in shit and that is where our affair began.

We kept to our local meetings but did them separately, only having sex after doing a meeting outside our normal area, usually the Western suburbs but we did some country meetings and here's where I get to the dark side of lesbian relationships. The sense of claustrophobia wasn't quite so evident because we had separate lives but she was a control freak, often asking about how I felt about other women, usually women my age or younger. It was down to her rather plain Jane looks, she saw every other woman as a threat. She was forever giving me 'advice' about how to live my life, the meetings I should be doing and the members I needed to avoid. Most of those members I later found out, knew her track record.

Her sexual tastes started out quite nice and normal but she had a fondness for bondage, she used to get me to handcuff her to the bed and then strip for her. I'd then have to strip her and either fuck her with a dildo or vibrator, or go down on her. Once she asked me to whip her but I couldn't finish it I was so shaken and so she let me off with that one. As I said before, it was an introduction into the darker side of lesbian relationships.

Every dog has its day they say and hers came when wanted to go to a Peninsula meeting and it was there we bumped into Stella. I remember Stella looked at her and then me before shaking her head in disgust.

"Up to your old tricks I see," and with that she walked to her seat.

My Higher Power stepped in that night when she was called to speak, she was a lawyer like me and she had a hell of a story, one that I identified with but I remember her final words as she stared at Delilah.

"The Twelve Steps are my statute book, you'll find there are twelve steps in the Big Book not thirteen steps, we come in here broken enough without some older member taking advantage of us and doing the thirteenth step.

Delilah was fucking furious that night. It was the one night we didn't have sex, she raged against that fucking cow, called her a fucking liar and a fucking dead root. She did apologise before I left but that next night I went to Stella's home group, another Peninsula group. I didn't need to explain anything. She knew because I wasn't with Delilah. We sat with a seat between us for the whole meeting and I was asked to share but it was a shit share, I mumbled and apologised and talked in complete circles.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,215 Followers