Seducing Zoe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, the hedge is too high."

"Even so, we should close them."

Charlie shrugged and sliding off the bed walked to the windows and closed the curtains, plunging the room into semi darkness. Zoe stared at her as she fiddled with her buckle and Charlie turned and walked towards her, she smiled as she undid her second button. A third button came undone when she knelt on the bed, followed by a fourth and then she crawled across the bed and stopped in front of her.

Zoe raised herself up in time with Charlie as they kissed again, their mouths pushing hard against each other and then she felt the buckle pulling away from her as it popped out. The belt slid past the buckle and hung limply from the keepers and she felt the pressure around her waist fading, and then she felt something far more basic, a slight twinge between her legs, she knew what it was and under different circumstances she could have held on longer but right now she wasn't sure if she could hold on given what was about to happen to her.

Charlie undid the last two buttons on the left hand side and slid her hands up and outwards, pushing over her breasts to her shoulders and then they slid along as she pushed the material to the edge of her shoulders. The rest of the blouse started to inch out and Charlie slid her hands down her front to the waistband of her skirt as she kissed her again with a passion that caused her to flinch.

The twinge became more noticeable as Charlie hands hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy, gently at first and as they broke free her rubbing became firmer. Zoe whimpered. The twinge was now stronger as she raised her up slightly. Her eyes widened as Charlie began a slow and steady massage of her pussy as the twinge became more insistent and then Zoe pulled back suddenly and slid sideways across the bed.

"What?" Charlie's eyes narrowed.

"I have to piss," she panted.

"Oh, right, of course," Charlie leaned back.

When Zoe left the room Charlie smiled and reaching out, grabbed the brass uprights.

I've still got the magic. God, I can still do this.

She looked down at herself as a similar twinge told her she'd have to go for a piss too.

Zoe stared at her state of undress as she washed her hands. Her blouse was wide open, showing off her bra and the collar was still standing up. She turned the tap off and picked up the towel to dry her hands.

She felt warm and her movements were slower as if she was working against some invisible force but she also felt alive, aroused and despite her earlier reservations, almost secure. It was possible that Charlie was lying but even so, she dropped the towel and frowned.

"It'll be all right," she stroked her throat, she felt the dryness in her throat, it was beginning to irritate her.

Coke, I need Coke.

***

"Here, I got you a Coke from the machine," Kelly handed her the can and then took the purse out of her handbag, "I'm just going to give you petrol money for today even though you said you didn't want it," she stuffed it into Lisa's jacket pocket.

"Thanks," she replied.

"Well? Are we going to check up on her or go back to my place?"

Lisa stared into her eyes and then threw her hands in the air.

"Okay, okay but I still feel like a green eyed monster."

***

Charlie looked up as she stepped into the room.

"I need some Coke," she knelt on the side of the bed.

Charlie's eyes narrowed as she pictured the bottle of Coke in the living room. If she went through there then she might check her phone but then again, she slid to the edge of the bed and put a hand up under her skirt. Zoe spread her legs slightly and Charlie smiled.

"You want to use your new vibrator?"

"Um, yeah," she glanced at it.

"All right," she pulled her hand out, "I need a piss anyway and I'll have to clean it first, get me a Coke too, please."

"Okay," Zoe rose and backed away and left the room.

Charlie stayed on the bed for a minute or so to contemplate her new conquest. She stared at the vibrator and then grinned dreamily. This was undoubtedly her finest conquest, it was just a shame that Lauren hadn't laid down her usual bet. She'd honestly thought she'd lost her magic once she stopped drinking but Zoe had fallen headlong into her arms.

She rose and walked to the bathroom and because she was stoned she not only closed the door but slid the latch across as well. She glanced down at the latch, there was no need to lock it now and she shook her head and stared at her reflection as she let go of the latch.

"Get with the fucking program," she stepped over to the mirror and stared her reflection.

***

Zoe frowned as she thought of what was about to happen and it was going to happen, she knew it already but she hadn't planned for this and despite her reading she still felt the need for some female advice. She stared at the futon Charlie had moved. Where was her handbag?

She saw it a moment later at the end of the futon but when she took out her phone out she looked over at the armrest. The couch wasn't hard against the wall and she could now see another vibrator on the floor, it was similar to the one Charlie had given her, she frowned. She could never have seen it from where she'd been sitting but if she'd actually dropped her hand down the side she'd have felt it. There was a tube of cream beside it and her eyes narrowed.

"What the fuck?" Zoe murmured and unlocked her phone.

Her brow was still creased as she glanced at the phone.

Huh? I didn't mute the phone?

She stared at the coffee table as she retraced her steps and then bit her lip as she realised she'd left an unlocked phone on the coffee table. She read the message from Lisa and then saw three missed calls from Lisa.

"Mary Mother of God," Charlie called out, "oh thank fuck for that!"

She tapped the screen and raised the phone to her ear as she heard Charlie's cry.

"Zoe, where have you been?" Lisa answered on the first ring.

She let out a gasp and knelt on the futon as she tried to collect her thoughts.

"Are you okay?"

"No?" Zoe pinched her nose, "what's happening to me?"

"What's wrong?" Lisa pulled over to the side of the road and glanced at Kelly.

"I'm stoned."

"Stoned? What on? Tell me what's happening?"

It came out in a rush of words tumbling over each other, the session with Charlie and the deception in muting her phone, the seduction in the bedroom and finally, "she wants to have sex but how can I have sex with someone I can't trust?"

"Is this Charlie from AA? Long red hair? Sober about six months?"

"Yeah," she glanced up as she heard the toilet flushing.

"Shit," she swore, "how undressed are you?"

"About halfway there, more or less."

"Okay, you have four choices," Lisa replied.

"One you can lock yourself in your car and wait for me turn up, two you can fake tiredness and fall asleep because that's normal, three you can use your feminine wiles to delay her, fuck around with music choices, tell jokes, ask her questions but keep her from taking it further. That too is fucking normal if you've been smoking, trust me."

"And the fourth?"

"You can throw it all to the wind and just go through with it but I'd warn you against getting in with her, I know her story. She used to do this for years, it was why she came to AA in the first place, she's been on the straight and narrow for the last few months, as far as I know but if she's back on the dope it's a slippery slope. She'll be back drinking soon enough, fuck, if I'd known you and her were friends I'd have warned you," Lisa paused for breath and then asked, "but all that aside, do you want my help?"

"Please," she looked up as she heard the sound of running water.

"Okay I'm on my way, choose an option and I'll be there in ten minutes, I've got your location now so hang tight."

"Is she dangerous?"

"Not physically but she's a manipulative little bitch. She can talk the leg off a chair, and that might be your way out, talk about anything, it's normal if you're stoned."

"Okay, hurry," she hung up and stared at the door.

Zoe felt her panic and anxiety dissipating, to be replaced swiftly with anger and as it reached the point where she felt like screaming she straightened up as she heard Charlie slide the locking bolt back. The plan came to her when she remembered Lisa's story but if she was going to pull it off she'd have to act quickly because she was opening the door. She dropped the phone into her bag just as Charlie opened the door and stepped out into passageway, she stared directly at her.

"You all right? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Zoe froze for a second and then she remembered some scene she'd seen in a movie and took the perfume bottle out of her bag.

"Just making myself smell nice," she replied.

"Well you certainly look nice," Charlie grinned as she stared at the bag.

Zoe rose and moved around the futon. Charlie started walking towards her, she was still smiling but it was like she knew something was up. Zoe smiled nervously as she stroked her belly and when she met Charlie in the middle she put her hands on her waist and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Can I stay the night?" Zoe's eyes widened.

"Huh? Of course, I would have offered before this. Are you feeling all right though?"

"I am so fucking stoned," she smiled, "fucking out of my head, I muted the phone and couldn't remember doing it."

"Been there done that," Charlie slid her hands up over her breasts, "okay, stay the night," she squeezed them, noticing the doe eyed look in her eyes.

"Thanks," she leaned over and kissed her on the lips, "I'll just get my stuff, meet me in the bedroom?" Zoe took a step back and nudged her glasses.

"I'll be there, it's my bedroom after all," she looked down and then grabbing her buckle, took two steps back, the belt slid through the loops and she held it up in triumph.

"I'm holding the belt for ransom," she grinned and took another step back, "there's a fresh bottle of Coke in the fridge," and with that parting comment she turned and stepped into the bedroom leaving Zoe staring after her. Had Charlie bothered looking over her shoulder though she would have seen the doe-eyed look vanish.

Zoe returned to the living room as she went over her plan. If it was going to work then she had to feign embarrassment and thankfully that was in plentiful supply although everything felt slow, but she could turn that to her advantage because she was forced to focus on her actions and more importantly, rehearse her impromptu performance.

By the time she returned to the bedroom, Charlie was sitting with her back to the bedhead as she played with her phone. She glanced up as Zoe put her things down and then stepped over to the side of the bed and sat down beside her. She put the Coke bottle down and her eyes flickered to the handcuffs as she nudged her glasses. Charlie put the phone down and hooked her fingers behind the waistband of her skirt.

"Look what the cat dragged in."

She smiled nervously at that and swallowed as Charlie pulled on the skirt, forcing Zoe further onto the bed. Zoe bit her lip.

"Um," she looked at her and swallowed, "um there's, I have this um fantasy."

"What's the fantasy?" Charlie pulled her blouse out to expose the last two buttons.

"It's um, so embarrassing."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Charlie reassured her.

"This is my first time," she fiddled with her hands, "and I want it to be just right," she paused, "could you," she looked down suddenly as Charlie undid the last button on the right hand side.

"Anything," Charlie moved to the other button, "just name it."

Zoe pulled off her glasses suddenly and ran a hand through her hair.

"I have this fantasy I want to act out but it's embarrassing."

"No it's not," Charlie frowned, "what is it?"

"I want you to be handcuffed to the bedhead and I'll strip for you while you watch."

"Oh?" Charlie's eyes widened, "and then what?"

"I'll strip you and then," she paused "I'll undo the cuffs and get you to cuff me," she stared at the vibrator as she put her glasses back on, "and I want the vibrator," she swallowed, "are you sure it won't hurt me?"

"A bit at first but I'll be gentle," she leaned over and opening the top drawer, took out the tube of lubricant and held it up for her.

"Ta da, lubricant."

"Thank you," Zoe leaned over and threw her arms around her, "I love you."

"And I love you," she rubbed her pussy, Zoe stayed in that position for a few seconds more and then took two pairs of handcuffs out of the drawer.

Charlie moved back to handcuff her right hand to an upright while Zoe moved with her.

"Um, you'll have to do the right hand," she grinned stupidly.

Zoe complied, her eyes were shining and she had a timid smile on her face.

"Okay," she helped her sit up, "are you comfortable?"

"Yeah, I can hold onto the bedhead," Charlie replied.

"Good," Zoe eased back and then slid off the bed. She smiled as she stared at her and started to button her blouse.

"I thought this was a striptease?" Charlie's eyes widened.

"It is," Zoe paused and smiled timidly, "but I have to do the whole thing, to music."

"Oh I get it, we're going the whole hog, can I request some music?"

"Of course," Zoe kept buttoning her blouse, "what would you like?"

"My Sharona or anything by Heart."

"Okay," Zoe turned to the computer as she kept dressing.

Charlie watched as she buttoned the blouse and when it was fastened all the way to the top she fetched her belt and put it on, followed by her jacket, shoes, and finally the bowtie.

"Oh yeah, this is the ticket, I'm gonna rock you all night long."

Zoe grinned as she turned to the computer but after she'd found a Heart playlist she swivelled around and took the phone out of her bag.

She tapped the screen and then rose as she walked to the window. Charlie felt a slight twinge of anxiety as she put the phone to her ear.

"I love your acting," she called out, "that is so realistic."

"It's meant to be realistic," Zoe replied and Charlie's eyes shifted at the tone in her voice, she had her back to her but she sounded tired or was it pissed off? Zoe raised the phone to her ear.

"Hiya," Zoe spoke again, "yeah, it's done, how far away are you?"

She parted the curtain for a moment, "oh good, yeah," she let the curtain fall back, "I really think she'd appreciate that little touch, she can't speak right now she's a little tied up but I'm sure she'd love her surprise," she turned her back, "love you too, bye."

She ended the call and when she turned back her visage had hardened and her eyes narrowed as she stared at her.

"They'll be here soon," she moved to the computer chair and sitting down, clicked play and put it into a loop cycle.

"Who?"

"My friends," she glanced over her shoulder, "don't worry, I'll be gentle with you."

"What the fuck?" Charlie grabbed the bedhead rails and pulled herself up, "what the fuck are you up to? Who did you call?"

Zoe ignored her as she went through her most recently visited sites and a chill went down her spine as she clicked on one after the other while Charlie called her all the names under the sun, threatened to call the cops and ring her employer.

She'd only gone through a few links but they were all linking to her Facebook page and then she heard high heeled boots coming down the passageway.

Lisa stepped into the bedroom a few moments later followed by Kelly. Charlie stared at her for a second and then swore.

"Fuck you, was this your idea?"

Lisa burst out laughing as Kelly moved past her and she chuckled as well.

"No it wasn't my idea, but karma is a bitch, isn't it?"

"This is illegal."

"Did you hold her down to handcuff her?" Lisa looked at Zoe.

"She put the first one on and I did the second one."

"Then it's consensual restraint," she turned back to Charlie, "trust me, I'm a lawyer."

"Fuck you," Charlie shot back, "I'm gonna tell everyone in AA about you."

"Is that a fact?" Lisa's eyes narrowed, "the little slut who got a woman stoned and then tried to seduce her is going to throw it all back in my face? You really wanna grow up and smell the shit, sweetie, get with the fucking program and stop smoking this shit," she stared at the dope, "it starts with a few pipes and winds up down at the bottle shop for some piss."

Zoe rose and picked up her handbag and violin case. She walked to Lisa's side and looked down at her with undisguised disdain.

"You know what the most stupid thing is? Even though I had feelings for Lisa and despite the fact you got me stoned, you could have been my first fuck and who knows? I might have been the best thing to happen to you," she stepped back.

"Goodbye," she turned and kissed Lisa on the lips, "let's go, I'm fucking tired of this shit."

Charlie watched them walk out.

"Please don't leave me like this, please?"

"Don't worry," Lisa paused in the doorway, "Linda is in the living room so lie back and relax," she nodded at the wall, "as they say, surrender to win."

And with that parting shot she too was walking away leaving a whimpering woman handcuffed to the bed.

"Please no, please, please no!"

"I'm impressed," Lisa looked at her as they stepped outside, "who would have thought Tina's manipulative behaviour could have been of some benefit to you?"

"I didn't know if she'd fall for it," Zoe replied, "but I'm glad it did. Will she be all right?"

"Don't worry, she's a manipulative little slut but she's not violent."

"She doesn't know where I live at least," she stopped at her car, "I'm not so sure I can drive."

"Don't worry, I'll drive and Kelly will follow us back in my car."

"Okay," she looked at Kelly, "thank you."

"You're welcome, it's certainly been a different day for me."

"And me," Zoe turned towards the house as they heard the music being turned down.

"Let's get out of here."

***

Charlie stared at Linda as the older woman turned to look at her.

"What?"

"You really don't get it, do you?" Linda walked towards her, "you've got sayings plastered all over the fucking wall but you don't read them," she picked up the keys, "I'm going to a meeting in Box Hill," she unlocked a cuff, "but first," she tossed the keys onto the bed, "I have to grab some dinner and get ready."

She stepped back and shook her head.

"If you want a second chance then you be waiting out on Exeter Road, if you're not there then I'm not going to bother turning into your street."

And with that she was striding down the passageway while Charlie fumbled with the keys.

To be continued...