Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 17

Story Info
James talks with Belinda while locked in the scold's bridle.
2.1k words
4.47
10.4k
4
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

James was exhausted after meetings in two continents over five days. He had missed Belinda, he always did, and the thought of seeing her smile loomed large as he walked up to the front door.

He realised that he didn't yet have a key for the new security lock, and so had to wait patiently for her to answer the door. When she did, she was wearing only a sheer white blouse that was only partially buttoned up, and through which he could see her white lingerie. Thick dark hair framed her face, partially covering her glossed lips that James was desperate to kiss.

"Hi Bel..." he smiled, stepping in to kiss her lips.

She smiled teasingly and held out a hand instead.

"I've missed you..." he whispered, his lips touching her manicured hand.

"Good..." she smiled. Her eyes smouldered and her breathing was deep.

"I've missed those lips..."

Belinda's smile broadened and she fought to hold back a mischievous giggle as she looked across to the scold's bridle. James felt his cock harden further as she silently picked it up.

"You dress like that and deny me a kiss?" James breathed, swallowing hard.

The arousal in Belinda's eyes was blatant as she placed the heavy steel frame around James's head, with its large three-inch steel prong pushing into her lover's mouth. She was only inches away and licked her lips as the metal plate pushed home to completely seal James's mouth. She positioned the rest of the heavy cage around his head and then snapped a large padlock through the hasp behind his head.

As she pulled her arms back, James reached for her hands, but they were empty.

"I don't have the key..." she whispered.

James jolted with nervous excitement. Belinda had talked about using locks for which she didn't have the keys. Had she just locked him in something that, for tonight at least, was permanent?

Belinda rested her hand against the steel plate that had once been James's lips, but all James could do was to moan quietly into the phallic prong. She loved how she had reduced him to a prisoner who could only express his feeling through eyes that looked lovingly back through the bars of the steel bridle.

James reached behind his head, his fingers fumbling against the padlock that was protected by the anti-cut plate. There was no way he was going to escape the bridle that she had had custom made to perfectly fit his face. His jaw was totally locked. As well as the prong, the device curved down around his chin to prevent his mouth from opening further.

"Perfect," Belinda whispered. It was the first word she had spoken since James had returned, "A man who can't speak..." Belinda stepped in and touched her lips against the steel plate.

With James inside the bridle, Belinda's mood changed. She unbuttoned her blouse, but then took a step back, as if intimidated by the tall man in front of her. James kicked off his black Italian shoes, his suit and shirt and lifted Belinda into the air where her legs instantly wrapped and locked around his waist. He had already penetrated her by the time he lay her down on their bed.

"That's never coming off," Belinda moaned, hoping her words would make him thrust even harder, "... you're fucked..." she mouthed with a smile, his cock feeling enormous inside her.

They made love again before James rolled the insatiable brunette away so he could catch his breath, sucking air in through his nose.

She seemed to be in a strange mood, playful but as if thoughts were smouldering inside. For a man desperate to talk, the bridle was the cruellest form of punishment. He wanted to tease her and explore the thoughts behind her sexy eyes, but ever since she had squeezed the padlock shut, he could do no more than utter guttural moans.

James ran his sealed lips across her naked body, tickling her while searching for the key. Belinda often hid key on her body, a reward for his intimate worship, but she was already naked, with no key in sight.

*

Belinda lay down on his body and stroked his dark hair, she couldn't put off asking any longer.

"Darling... I think Kate should live with us for a while," she whispered hesitantly, "she's a mess... drinking and fucking him again."

James loved the way her tongue played with the words and let Belinda's lilting voice roll over him before moaning incoherently once more.

"Is that okay?" she asked meekly, her eyes changing from insatiable lust to cute uncertainty.

James breathed noisily as the prong continued to hold him under its control, well aware that he couldn't say another word without Belinda's approval. The fact that her approval could be hours, or even days, away was both scary and exciting.

He hadn't answered her question, but then had she really expected a response? Belinda climbed on to all fours and then sat down, pinning his erect cock in place beneath her. With his cock feeling nice between her bare cheeks, she continued to explain why she wanted Kate to move in, taking her time with her words, knowing that James couldn't reply.

Despite its arousal, James's cock was failing to break free from between Belinda's cheeks, but the crushing sensation was weirdly addictive. He was fine with Belinda's plan for Kate and even happier that she had gone to these lengths to win his approval. Only Belinda would choose to lock someone into an inescapable gag before negotiating, and the sight of her discussing with a mute may James smile.

He nodded.

"Thank you darling," Belinda beamed, "it will be fun... and good for Kate," she quickly added.

James pointed at the steel plate that covered his mouth and gave Belinda his best pleading eyes.

"Mmm... that is a big phallic prong in your mouth," Belinda giggled, "a bit like a penis."

James eyes widen ready to challenge her, but she quickly grabbed his cock as if controlling a dog by its leash. James halted in anticipation of what Belinda's fingers might do next. Her stroking felt nice, but he still wanted to kiss her. "Eee?" he moaned hopefully.

*

Belinda pulled her panties back on and skipped to the bathroom. She returned, still breathless, and flopped down on to the bed beside James.

"A man that doesn't talk is kinda sexy..." she giggled.

Her lips, now with a fresh coat of gloss, looked so tempting, but the prong seemed to pin James to the freshly washed sheets.

"And this is slightly kinder than supergluing your mouth," Belinda giggled again.

James sighed; he wasn't sure. Belinda was a very sensual woman whose fantasies and desires were just so contagious. If she wanted something, he could rarely resist and the steel prong in his mouth was quickly becoming a proxy for Belinda's control.

Belinda had missed her power rush and the look of vulnerability in James's eyes gave her a wonderful feeling. Being unable to talk, especially for an uber articulate man like James, was totally incapacitating.

There was also a wonderful sense of almost medieval shame, heightened by the role reversal of a man being locked up by a woman. A shame amplified by the woman's lingerie clad body, with lace and silk swooping down between her legs that now seemed to be drawing her attention away from the cruel predicament that she had imposed on her helpless man.

"Do you like these pants?" she asked rhetorically.

James's eyes looked even sexier as he moaned back; eyes that seemed to accept that a discussion about Belinda's underwear was more important than his freedom.

Belinda lay back on the bed, her eyes closed and a contented smile on her lips. Her hair was lying playfully over her face as her hand played with his cock. James propped himself up on his forearm and looked on at the woman who was making his cock ache with arousal.

He then used his fingertip to trace letters on Belinda's naked body, starting on her breasts and working down.

'K-e-y-?'

Unfortunately, the question mark ticked Belinda's stomach and made her giggle and forget the letters he had already traced.

"You need to use longer words," she smiled, her legs parting.

The words 'Sexy bitch!" were longer with the letters running down between her legs and along her inner thigh.

"See you can communicate!" Belinda exclaimed as James retraced the word 'key?'.

"No. Sorry darling, I'm never letting you out of that..." Belinda could feel herself floating, "I'll glue up the keyhole in a bit."

James's strong arms pinned her to the bed, leaving her quivering beneath him as they made love. Belinda lay smiling as James wrestled with the locked steel frame that enclosed him so perfectly.

*

After they had showered and towelled each other dry, Belinda slipped back into her white lingerie and matching sheer blouse and was about to ease into tight blue jeans when James intervened. He knew that if he lost access to Belinda's body, he would lose any chance of escape.

He gently pulled away the waiting denim, carried her to the bed and spread her flushed shower-warm legs. He gently rubbed the warm steel that enclosed his mouth against her damp vagina, hoping that his moans would be contagious as he worked the shiny steel against her.

Belinda's libido was on his side, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around him and pulled his head closer. 'Fuck,' she moaned, loving the feel of James between her legs, but this time she could feel nothing. It was as if 'she' was in chastity!

"Harder..." she cried.

James uttered a sad guttural gurgle.

Okay, you win!" she shrieked, instantly retrieving the key from deep within the curls of her thick hair.

How had James's not seen it?

"Only so you can fuck me..."

James smiled and nodded, stretching his mouth gratefully as Belinda popped open the lock and gently extracted him from the inescapable device.

"I can move my tongue!" James teased, flicking it between her vagina lips.

"Oh yeah!" Belinda cried, "... how gorgeous to have a tongue that only worships me..."

James didn't disagree and slowly brought her to orgasm. He looked up from between her legs to see a contented smile on Belinda's lips. This time he had to kiss them, but as soon as he tried to move, Belinda's thighs tightened around his neck to restrain him.

"Can we try this fantasy, please?" she panted.

James nodded, his eyes stretched open a little wider as Belinda's thighs tightened more than she intended.

"Shush..." she whispered, cutting him off before he had started to reply.

His lips' last act was to trace a heart shape around her vagina before the phallic prong disappeared inside his mouth. The prong pulled deeper as Belinda's closed the hasp and relocked the padlock.

"Fuck, how cool..." Belinda moaned, "your lips have only one purpose in life."

She squeezed her thighs one more time, watching the strain on James's face, "Now your only goal in life is to please me and go down on me," Belinda breathed.

She released her hold around his neck and watched as James eagerly placed his steel mouth back between her legs.

"I love your enthusiasm, darling... but no."

*

They moved downstairs to continue their new fantasy, with the key to the scold's bridle now clipped to Belinda's white panties where it hung in the filtered light beneath her white blouse.

The bridle created an exciting atmosphere with James and Belinda watching each other closely. It also led to short one-sided conversations.

James used his fingertip to trace his words on Belinda's inner thigh. Sometimes she would watch him, but other times she would look away and try to read the letters by feel alone. James moaned in mock frustration after three attempts to get Belinda to recognise a 'b'. Belinda just lay back on the sofa and giggled as she soaked up the attention.

"Use your nose, darling," she purred.

James met her smiling gaze.

"Otherwise I'll handcuff you... and all my locks tonight are permanent," Belinda warned.

James just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay... Otherwise I won't reply..." Belinda quipped, knowing that that was by far the harsher threat.

Belinda had just made communicating even slower and even more intimate. James freed his erect cock that was tangled inside his black boxer shorts and dropped to his knees between Belinda's open legs. Belinda looked down expectantly as James slowly and repeatedly traced the letters 'W-i-n-e-?' with his nose tingling her inner thighs, each letter filling his lungs with her scent.

"Mmm, what wines do you have?"

Spelling out the words was even slower as Belinda became aroused. Her thighs rocked and her hips thrusted as James tried to spell out grape varieties to a woman who was now very distracted.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers