Seduction at Belinda's House Ch. 20

Story Info
Kate's unexpected special evening in the smother box.
3.3k words
3.88
8.8k
3
1

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Belinda and Kate stood together at the top of the wide curving staircase. Both women looked stunning in cocktail dresses, styled hair and big made-up eyes. Belinda's silky green dress plunged between her breasts with straps crisscrossing her back. The smooth curves and creases clasped her hips and butt, no panty line in sight, with a high cut slit revealing her thigh.

Kate's dress was silver, soft fabric dropping just below her knees. She was still locked tightly in her chastity belt and her wrists were connected by hinged cuffs, but her expression was one of excitement at finally having been released from her cell. She looked doe-eyed at Belinda; her manacled wrist held up with a pleading blink of her blue eyes.

Belinda's big brown eyes looked back with a teasing arrogance; the arrogance of someone with ultimate power. This evening may have been to celebrate Kate's week of abstinence and return to the world, but Belinda wasn't ready to release her cute friend quite yet.

Kate sighed in frustration, placing her red scarf over her hands to disguise her restraints. "Where's the key, Bel? It wasn't in the bathroom so you must have it," Kate whispered, searching Belinda's body with her eyes.

"You're lucky it's just cuffs," Belinda teased, "I was going to make you eat dinner in a cage. Having received the aroused reaction that she had hoped for, Belinda squeezed Kate's arm and led her down the staircase.

"Think I'll try to escape?" Kate asked, trembling.

"I hope so," Belinda breathed, "... then I can come down on you hard."

*

James had cooked dinner, with help from a bottle of red wine, and stood waiting for them in his dinner jacket, his bow tie untied, and top shirt buttons undone.

"You both look beautiful," he smiled, kissing each on the cheek, "Those cuffs really suit you Katie..."

Kate breathed out in frustration, her hands dropping down to her dress and her gaze flicking to Belinda.

"I said we wouldn't mention them, darling," Belinda smiled back at James.

Kate exhaled slowly, with pleading eyes, "Please Bel, how can I eat dinner in these?"

"You're still mine 'til midnight, sweetie," Belinda reminded her.

Kate loved to be teased by Belinda, but she wanted to win this one. She walked up to Belinda and ran her hand up her dress, feeling for anything inside her soft warm curves. She felt inside the tight fabric encircling her waist until her fingers hooked the handcuff key from where it nestled just above Belinda's butt.

Kate was trembling, conditioned from days under Belinda's control. She turned and ran, her heels sliding as she disappeared into the hallway. She darted into the bathroom and slammed and locked the door, her excitable fingers fumbling with the small warm key.

"Fuck," Kate mouthed as she realised that the keyholes were pointing away from her hands. The key was useless without someone to unlock her and Belinda looked to be in no mood to help. She steadied herself and unlocked the door.

James was waiting for her and effortlessly scooped her up in his arms. Kate moaned in delight, hugging him around the neck and burying her lips against his chest.

"Why Katie?" James sighed, "You know she'll retaliate."

Kate couldn't stop trembling, her aroused mind flipping between fantasies. Whenever she thought she wanted to be released, a look from Belinda made her want to locked back up, "At least we can have dinner," she smiled.

James sighed, "I wouldn't be so sure."

Kate stole another kiss as James carried her back to the table. She loved these games and beamed as she let herself drift away in Belinda's dominant eyes. Suddenly, Kate's expression changed when she saw that Belinda had replaced her chair with the smother box that was fixed to one end of a small bench.

"No way, Bel," Kate stuttered nervously, "We've spent hours on hair and make-up and our beautiful dresses."

"Then you'll love spending the evening inside mine..."

Belinda did look gorgeous in her flowing green dress, but Kate had definitely not expected to spend the evening inside its silky folds.

"Sweetie, you know I can't let this go unpunished," Belinda whispered, easing her dress further up her thighs.

James waited as the friends stared off, with power and subservience, remorse and aroused. He waited for Belinda's nod before laying Kate down on the bench with her head now squeezed inside the small smother box.

Kate loved the feel of James's strong hands holding her down but trembled as Belinda towered above her with her hitched up dress revealing more of her body. Belinda turned and closed the lid, a tight fit around Kate's neck with no possible way to escape until the box was opened.

Kate bit her lip ruefully, "I'm sorry, Bel," she swallowed, "Is that my evening over?"

"Sweetie, it's just starting," Belinda purred.

"Really?"

Belinda turned and eased her dress up to reveal round cheeks still glowing from the shower.

"Oh fuck, you're naked!" Kate stuttered in wide-eyed surprise.

Belinda rested one knee on the edge of the box to pin it shut.

"Naked, girl?" Kate trembled. This would be as intimate as she had been with a woman.

"Mmm... you're where the real action is tonight."

Belinda swung her cheeks from side to side and then nestled down on to Kate's face, moulding herself as closely as she could to Kate's features. Kate's nose slotted in perfectly by her vagina, with Belinda's cheeks morphing themselves to the contours of Kate's face. The smell of soap and perfume was overpowering, saturating the little air that filtered into the depths of Belinda's dress.

"Fuck, you fit so well, Katie..."

"My mascara," Kate tried to mumble, "my lip gloss."

"All gone," Belinda breathed, her cheeks tensing, rubbing against her prey to take her back to her raw skin.

"My nose..." Kate mumbled, her distorted lips losing the fight against Belinda's butt intent on grinding as deeply as it could into her face.

"As the evening goes on, you'll sink deeper and deeper," Belinda mouthed.

"Evening? But later?"

"There is no later, sweetie... goodnight."

Belinda thighs closed like an ominous vault, entombing Kate inside. Kate's pleas were now nothing more than distant mumbles, barely audible in the real world.

"Just kiss, sweetie..."

*

Sophie bounced down the stairs in her short black cocktail dress and flats.

"Where's Kate?" she called, sliding into her seat and gulping from the waiting glass of champagne.

"There's been a playground spat," James replied as he refilled his glass. Life with Belinda was never predictable.

Sophie jumped up, knocking the table as she looked across to see Kate's beautiful evening dress-clad body writhing on the bench that led ominously to her mum's bottom. Kate's beautiful sheer silver fabric at odds with her helpless body.

"Oh Katie!" Sophie cried, skirting the table to kneel down by the smother box, "What did you do?" She lifted her mother's dress to reveal toned hips and strong smooth thighs clinched tightly together, completely sealing the hapless woman below. Belinda's natural curves slightly overhung the small box, dwarfing it beneath her live body.

"Soph?" came a pitiful muffle.

"Yeah Katie, it's me," Sophie answered, amazed by how easily her cool rock-chick idol could be reduced to a sex toy.

Sophie was about to beg her mum to let Kate out, but stopped. She was animated and excited, with darting chestnut eyes and tingling nipples as her hands touched the box now deadlocked under her mother's weight. She tapped the side of the wooden box.

"That's fucked up Kate, but so cool."

"Argh!" Kate cried in frustration, her attempts to remove Belinda from the lid, amounting to little more than a gentle massage of Belinda's thighs.

"And you look so beautiful in that dress," Sophie continued.

Kate dragged her mind away from the all-consuming bottom and smiled, rocking her hips in an attempt to show off her dress.

Sophie giggled, "Yeah, that doesn't really work without a face."

"I... face!" Sophie cried, her chained hands banging on the box.

"Doesn't really count when it's wedged that far in!"

Kate's muffled laughter echoed inside the sealed box.

Sophie knelt down to tease Kate's inner thighs with her fingernails, "Maybe we should invite that guy you like and see what he thinks?"

With Belinda's crushing butt now overwhelming all other emotions, Kate barely noticed as Sophie started to unbuckle her new stiletto heels with the sparkly straps that encircled her feet and ankles.

"These shoes are beautiful," Kate bubbled as she stole them from Kate's feet and buckled them around her own.

"No," Kate cried, blindly trying to retrieve the beautiful heels that Belinda had gifted her less than an hour earlier, "Plea..."

Belinda smiled kindly as she smoothed her dress over her thighs, "Oh Katie, you've lost your freedom, any shred of dignity and now you've lost your shoes!"

But Belinda's words only seemed to arouse Kate, her fingertips straining to break into her chastity belt.

"Now just snuggle down inside your naked love cave," Belinda whispered.

"Naked?" Sophie exclaimed, but then watched on silently, strangely jealous of Kate's obvious arousal.

Kate's head and chest were again discretely hidden beneath Belinda's dress and Kate was moaning, writhing and twisting, her thumbs pushing at the edges of her locked steel waistband. By contrast, Belinda sat still, her hips motionless, with only a coy smile on her lips betraying away what the desperate blonde was doing beneath her dress.

"Plea... Bel," Kate's mumbled incoherently, her chained wrists pitifully kneading the curves of her captor's hips.

But every time Kate's frustration peaked, her arousal grew, and her manacled hands flipped back down to try to break into her locked crotch. It was compulsive viewing, with the three diners pausing to watch. Kate now had her bare feet on the floor, her body twisted but with her head still clasped in place. Kate begged again, pleading with the butt that held her prisoner.

"Open your mouth again sweetie and I'll pee in it," Belinda called as if whispering an erotic thought into a lover's ear.

"Mum!"

"What?" Belinda smiled demurely as she sipped her wine.

"You can't say that!"

"When I have you in this box, I can do anything..."

*

With dinner over and Sophie now curled up on the sofa with her phone, Belinda held James's hand as they kissed.

"That was lovely, thank you," Belinda whispered, her head to the side as she played seductively with her hair, her smile and eyes focused only on him.

"You haven't forgotten about...?" James asked.

Belinda held her wine glass to her lips, smiling demurely, "It's hard to forget Kate's lips when they're in there..."

James was about to speak, only to lose his train of thought as he pictured what was happening beneath the table. He laughed, shook his head in an attempt to clear it, and gulped his wine.

"You do know she's just warming me up for you," Belinda mouthed.

James reached down to free his erection, "Bel, Katie spent all afternoon getting ready for this evening, I don't think she expected to spend it between your legs."

"Few girls choose to spend their special night squished beneath another girl's ass," Belinda giggled from the wine.

"And now why is that?"

"Maybe it cramps their style?" Belinda suggested, running her fingertip around the rim of her now empty glass.

"And a little humiliating?"

"Well, she's chosen to stay in there all evening..."

"Darling, she's trapped."

"Mmm... she fucking helpless, "Belinda's replied sweetie, her eyes remaining locked with James's as she tenderly pulsed her hips, "Watch this."

James didn't even notice that Belinda had moved, until Kate's headless body began to flay around, her moaning climaxing, "No air," Belinda whispered, leaning forward to kiss James's panting lips.

"Belinda!"

She giggled, she loved the sound of James's voice, especially when he reprimanded her with her full name, "It's okay, she can breathe now," Belinda stopped and stared, her hot breath steaming her glass, "Mmm... she's so grateful, she's kissing me!"

"Her lucky night, I guess."

Belinda reached down to feel James's erection, "Wow, you're as horny as Kate."

"Just wait 'til it's my turn between your legs," James panted, lost in Belinda's seductive eyes.

Belinda giggled, "Poor Kate... and she thought you might fall for her in her new dress." Belinda thrust her hips drawing a cute cry for the blonde girl beneath.

"Is this all about jealousy?"

"No," Belinda beathed.

"Well, I'm jealous," James replied.

Kate's chained hands were now all consumed with finding a way into the sealed box to protect herself from Belinda's wayward hips. James opened his mouth to tell her off again, only for Belinda's red lips to kiss him.

"I wonder what she's thinking about," Belinda asked with a teasing wink.

"Me!" she giggled answering her own question.

They paused and looked down at the headless woman who's aroused cries and thrusting hips appeared to be interlocked with an imaginary lover.

"I know we said we would release her," Belinda breathed, stimulating herself against Kate's nose, "but I so want to lock her back in her cell."

"No, Belinda!" James growled.

Belinda gushed.

James kissed her and stood up. "Darling, you need coffee."

*

With his cock aching, James went to make coffee with Sophie his willing assistant. Now alone with Kate, Belinda eased up her silky dress and cracked open her thighs until one of Kate's eyes gazed up hopefully through the narrow crevasse. Her mouth was still restrained beneath Belinda's cheeks, but Kate's expressive eyes beamed in excitement as the vault opened.

"Glimpse of the real world comes at a price, sweetie," Belinda reached for one of the rich dark chocolates, slipped it beneath her silky dress and rubbed it across her shaved vagina, letting the chocolate melt against her skin. She then eased backwards to let Kate's tongue lick her clean.

"Good girl," she purred, smothering more melted chocolate across her vagina lips, "It's so nice to feel your touch again before I give you your freedom."

Belinda took her champagne flute and trickled some bubbles down in her crotch, until chocolate flavoured champagne rolled into Kate's straining mouth. Every lick of chocolate and each sip of champagne brought Belinda closer to climax, her juices mixing with the liquid as it rolled into Kate's mouth.

"Your new diet," Belinda whispered, "Chocolate, champagne and me."

Kate was famished, her tongue gratefully searching Belinda's crotch for every morsel of sugar. Her eyes smiled in delight.

"Glad you like it," Belinda purred with a flick of her head to return her long curls back over her shoulder, "I guess, It's the least I can do as," she giggled, "If I hadn't perched my little butt on your lid and trapped you inside you would have been free to enjoy the meal.

Kate's shackled hands pushed again at the lid.

"Can you feel your life ticking away?" Belinda teased, opening her legs wider to expose both of Kate's moist blue eyes.

Kate's blinking eyes looked up, desperate to please their mistress.

"Would you like more chocolate?"

Suddenly, there was a noise from the kitchen and James returned with the coffees. Belinda's thighs snapped shut with the fourth chocolate still between her legs. Molten chocolate slowly slid like lava along the creases of her crotch and on to Kate's curling tongue. The erotic feeding of the helpless woman may have ended, but she was still just as tightly enveloped inside Belinda's green dress.

Belinda waited patiently as Kate licked the last of the chocolate, bringing Belinda to a silent but sensual orgasm. She stood up and pulled her dress back into place on her body before opening the box. Kate lay there blinking, dazed and drunk from Belinda's scent.

"Fuck, you felt nice down there," Belinda whispered, her fingertips gently wiping away and reapplying Kate's mascara as she escorted Kate to the large lounge.

*

Belinda locked Kate's handcuffs to the large exposed wooden beam that supported the vaulted ceiling, leaving Kate standing helplessly in the middle of the room with her arm chained above her head.

"Do you deserve to be unlocked, sweetie?" Belinda breathed, circling her prisoner.

Kate's blonde hair swished from side to side as her eyes tried to follow.

Belinda slipped her fingers into her bra and then, as if by magic, revealed Kate's chastity key in the palm of her hand.

"Oh fuck," Kate panting, fighting against her cuffs.

"And for my second trick, I will make it disappear," Belinda teased theatrically, twisting on tiptoes like a magician's assistant as she dropped the key back between her breasts.

Kate's eyes were willing James to join in and she yelped in delight as he collected up her heels and knelt down to tenderly buckled them back into place around her bouncing ankles. He tightened the shimmery straps and kissed her calves. Kate, now a few inches taller, was straining on her cuffs to get closer and push her body against his.

"You look beautiful," he breathed.

Kate could feel herself shine, she loved the shoes and she loved James's attention. Mesmerised by his every move, she watched him stand up, hook his fingertips inside the waistband of her warm belt and gently pulled her towards him.

"You need to find a man who'll look after you... worship you," James breathed.

"You?" Kate asked, giving Belinda a teasing smile.

"Do you really want your chastity key to disappear into my cleavage forever?" Belinda smiled, her palm slapping Kate's butt.

In an attempt to save Kate from more of Belinda's twisted sadism, James searched Belinda bra for the chastity key and then lifted Kate's dress. It seemed cruel to have kept this woman locked away for so long, but she looked so much happier and confident and more beautiful.

"If we give you back your body, will you look after it?" James asked.

Kate's breathless panting made it hard for her to talk.

"Keep still," James breathed, inserting the key and easing away the metal restraint that had locked Kate out of her own genital all week. The imprint of the tight steel still showed on Kate's body, but her body was now free, bare and glowing.

Belinda stepped forward and pulled a pair of high cut, white satin panties from her bag and rubbed the fabric against Kate's cheek.

"These ones don't lock," she whispered with a kiss, "Just self-control and self-respect to hold them in place."

Belinda knelt down to ease the delicate material over Kate's shoes and slowly brought them up her legs. The teasing sensation was almost too much for her to take as the lingerie slid into place between Kate's legs, nuzzling in softly where hard steel had been only moments before. Kate was trembling, the soft material's touch foreign against her skin.

Belinda then unlocked Kate's wrists, leaving the wobbly blonde balancing on her stiletto points. Kate blinked at her slim pale wrists in disbelief. She was free. Belinda then took two beautiful silver bangles and slid one on to each of Kate's slim wrists.

"A present from us," Belinda whispered, "and also a reminder that we'll lock your wrists together if you don't take care of yourself."

Kate was overwhelmed, no one had ever done this much for her. It had been the most amazing evening of her life, the gorgeous feel of helplessness and safety beneath Belinda's body and now the care and trust from her two best friends. She had never felt so loved, so beautiful or so horny.

Belinda led her up to the guest bedroom. The ensuite bathroom had a bath already run and surrounded by flickering candles. "I won't even lock you in," Belinda smiled, hugging Kate and then returning downstairs where James was waiting.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers