All Comments on 'Seduction by Shaving'

by magmacdowel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

I like the story. Too many stories get to the sex too quickly (or too slowly). This is nicely paced and it's believable. You seem to understand what it is that makes a "bottom" tick.

You could write a companion story from the other point of view. That would be fun.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic.

I love this story and your style. Thank you for letting us know just how big this hunk’s cock is too (9” - amazing). Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Other stories

You should write one about how the sissy first got turned out. Like maybe when he was 18 a friend or someone turned him out good and got him into his current sissy lifestyle sort of thing????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

If Dylan is shaved below the waist, and his hair is described as dense or thick, I assume his hair above the waist (chest, abs, arms) is a bit thicker and perhaps even noticeable? I'd like to see Dylan KEEP that chest hair and let it be a real turn on for the writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

One of the first things I did when I embraced my sissy self was shave. It just feels wonderful and makes me feel very effeminate. Loved the story, hope you'll add more!

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
good writing

this topic is such a turn on, and you express it beautifully

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel to this. I wanna know more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot, had my dick hard and dripping pre come with the first stroke.

510mike510mikeover 2 years ago

Great premise and extremely well executed. As someone that's shaved for many, many years, I love the smooth look on both myself and others. I think I'd love to help shave someone and then see what fun we could have.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So hot , great job wish it was me getting shaved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous