Seduction Ch. 01: Slow

Story Info
Stand-alone story on a slow seduction. First in a series.
10.4k words
3.94
41.4k
55

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siboney
Siboney
95 Followers

Seduction 1: Slow

A common trope in the LW category involves a married woman giving in to a man after a long campaign. Usually, it is kept firmly in the background; perhaps no more than a sentence, such as, "He flirted with me for months and I finally gave in." But I think this style of seduction deserves a better treatment. So here is my take on such a seduction, and its consequences.

First Wednesday

"Mind if I join you?"

I look up and see an attractive man: dark wavy hair, brown eyes, perhaps in his 30's, wearing a well-fitting business suit. "Uh, sure," I mumble.

"Are you sure? I don't mean to pry, but you look a little down. Maybe you would rather be alone?"

"No, please sit. It's nice to have company when I eat. I see you got the meatloaf."

"Thank you. Is it any good?"

"It's a bit bland. You might try adding some hot sauce."

"Um, I see what you mean. Yes, it is better with the sauce! I guess you eat here often. My name is Jack, by the way."

"I'm Susan. Yes, I work upstairs and this is where I always come for lunch. Is this your first time?"

"First of many, I suppose. I am an investment consultant. My office is downtown, but I have a client in this building that I will be visiting once a week. But, tell me, why did you look so sad?"

"I'm being silly, I suppose. My husband and I have decided to have a baby. I've been looking forward to being pregnant for a long time, but I just got my period, and I'm a little disappointed. I can't believe I'm telling this to a stranger!"

"It can be easier to talk to a stranger sometimes. How long have you been trying?"

"This was my first month off of birth control. I know, it usually takes longer, but I can't help being disappointed."

"Hey, just relax. Continue making love to your husband and it will happen. How old are you, if I may ask?"

"I'm 27."

"So, you are in no hurry. And let me say, looking at you I predict you will have beautiful children."

I could feel myself blushing. "Thank you, Jack. You made me feel so much better. Uh-oh! There's that old biddy Marge from accounting looking at us. She's the biggest gossip!"

"Just tell her I'm your older brother who recently moved back to this town." We stand up to go. "Just give your brother a nice kiss, and I'll see you next week."

I laugh as he offers me his cheek. I give it a little sisterly peck, and smile at Marge.

Whenever I see a beautiful married woman sitting by herself and looking sad, I sense opportunity. She will usually let me sit and talk with her, but it is rare that she opens up quite as much as Susan did. And I have never gotten a kiss on the first day!

Second Wednesday

"So, Sis, I see you saved me a seat. Are you feeling better?"

"Much better. I realize I just have to relax and let nature take its course. And not let it keep me from just enjoying life!"

"That's better! Now let's see what the fine chefs here can do with spaghetti and meatballs."

We have a nice lunch, laughing and chatting about everything. As we get up, I say, "Goodbye Brother. See you next week." Then I smile, wink and kiss his cheek.

Going great. She really is beautiful -- golden hair, blue eyes, nice figure. Last week she wore a pantsuit; today a short skirt and a light blouse. And she wore makeup today, which she didn't last week. Still, don't rush it. Give her a few weeks.

Fifth Wednesday

"Sue, I'm glad I caught you before you ordered. First of all, are you all right?"

"I just got my period, so I'm a little disappointed."

"Well, maybe I can help cheer you up. Can you take a slightly longer lunch hour?"

"I suppose so. Why?"

"I need a favor. I have to take a client out to lunch on Friday. I heard about a new restaurant that is supposed to have really good food, but I hate to take a client to a restaurant I've never been to. Would you like to go with me and try it out? I'm sure we'll do better than -- what's today's special? -- liver and onions."

I have to laugh. "Okay, but I can't take too long. Let's go."

As we enter the restaurant, I turn to Jack. "This is definitely not appropriate for a business lunch!"

As my eyes adjust to the darkness, I see that the only illumination comes from a single candle at each of the tables. The walls are covered in red velvet. Soft music fills the room. "Do you want to go someplace else?"

Jack looks at me abashedly. "We don't have the time. Anyway, we are here now. Let's at least enjoy the food."

We are taken to a small booth. The bench forms a right angle, and we are forced to sit close together. The menu does look appetizing, though. I order the sirloin tips with rice, Jack orders a small prime rib, and we each get a glass of cabernet. As I sip my wine, I say, "I feel very out of place here."

"Well, this is not a good place to bring a client or a sister. You'll have to pretend to be my girlfriend!"

I laugh. "More like your mistress, I suppose! I sure am getting a lot of practice acting!"

He lifts his glass. "Well then, 'Darling,' a toast. Here's to romance, even if it is just in fun!"

We clink glasses, and I take a sip. "I am having fun! I'm so comfortable with you. I feel like a kid again, playing make-believe." I reach out and put my hand on his. I giggle as he presses it to his lips.

After, we order the Cherries Jubilee. The waiter prepares it at our table and we applaud as he lights it and flames rise high. I scoot over to share the dessert and I feel our knees touch. I give him a devilish smile as I slip my shoe off and run my foot under his pants leg. He starts, then smiles and reaches down to squeeze my knee.

As we leave the restaurant, I am holding his arm. I turn to him and give him a kiss on the lips. I only meant it as a quick peck, but somehow, I find myself lingering. It became a very unsisterly kiss, and as we break, I find myself gazing into his eyes. I have a sudden pang of guilt. But when we get to the car, we both burst out laughing, and I relax. It is all in fun, after all.

That went better than I could have hoped. But I felt her tense up after she kissed me. I think she realizes she is going a bit too far. I had better slow it down so I don't spook her.

Sixth Wednesday

"Well, Sis, back at the cafeteria. Mac and Cheese? Quite a comedown from last week!"

"That was insane last week. I'm afraid I got a little carried away. Thank you for not taking advantage of me."

"Relax. You can trust your brother. You're my sister again. And we really didn't do more than have a little fun. I thought we put on a very good show. I'll bet we were the most attractive couple there!"

"It's not like anybody could see us to appreciate how attractive we were!"

He laughs. "Then we have to go somewhere where we can shine. Do you dance?"

"I love to dance! But I don't see it happening."

"I know. It is tempting, and we would be in public. But not likely."

We go on to lighter topics. I am beginning to appreciate that our relationship had perhaps gone beyond casual flirting and make-believe. It's good to keep it cool. But I still give him a kiss on the cheek.

Jackpot! I've planted the seed. Now I wait for her to make the next move.

Seventh Wednesday

My mind is in turmoil over what I'm contemplating. This is the first time I'm planning on crossing a line. Two weeks ago, I went beyond what was appropriate, but I had never planned to go to a romantic restaurant. Now I'm considering going dancing with a man other than my husband. Relax, Susan, you will have fun and will always be in public.

"Hey, Sis, you seem lost in thought."

"I was thinking about going dancing. Are you still interested?"

"Sure. Tell me about it."

"Well, my husband is going to be away from home Friday night. Maybe we could go then?"

"Sounds good. I thought you said your husband was a photographer."

"He is. Jim usually works in his studio in town from 9 to 5. Occasionally, though, he has to shoot outdoors. He has to be there for the evening light, then he has to be up around 4AM to be set up in time for the morning light. He doesn't finish shooting until about 10 AM. So, Friday he will leave early afternoon to be at the coast for the evening and won't be home until about noon on Saturday."

"Okay. Give me your address. I'll pick you up about 6:00, take you to dinner, go to a dance club I know, and have you home by 11:00. Sound good?"

"Good. But just dancing -- I'm not going to cheat on my husband."

"I know, Sue. You know I would never push you into anything, or take advantage of you in any way."

"I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't."

"Now, give your brother a kiss."

Wow, that happened sooner than I expected. The stage is set!

Friday

"Wow, Sue, you look marvelous in that dress!"

I should hope so, given what I paid for it. It is light blue, matching my eyes. Strapless, with built-in cups so I don't need a bra. Which is good, because the back is too low to allow me to wear one. Tight around the hips, so I have to wear my first ever thong to avoid panty lines, but plenty of room in the knee-length skirt for dancing. I know Jim will really appreciate me in it when I wear it for him. But tonight, I glow at Jack's look of admiration.

"Thank you, kind sir. Shall we go?"

Dinner is nice, with wine, and then we go to a dance club. We find a table by the dance floor, order drinks and chat. As a Latin number starts, Jack stands up. "May I have this dance?"

I stand up and flow into his arms. The low back allows his right hand to rest on my bare skin, which feels great. He is a great dancer, with a strong lead, and we float as one across the floor. I'm a good dancer, but he makes me feel even better. After several dances we sit down to catch our breath and have another drink. After about an hour of dancing and a few more drinks, the orchestra starts to play Blue Tango. Properly done, a tango is the most erotic thing a couple can do out of bed. We move to the sinuous rhythms, touching, separating and touching again. When it is over, I notice everyone else had stopped dancing and were watching us. I turn red as he gives me a quick kiss and makes me take a bow when they applaud.

We were about to sit down again when a slow dance starts. I mold myself into has arms, my nipples poking his shirt as I grind into his erection. He softly strokes my bare back, then moves his hand down to gently rub my ass. "No underwear?" he asks.

"Just about," I giggle. "I'm wearing a thong."

"I love how you feel," he breathes into my ear, and I almost come right there.

Around 10:00 we can't take any more and call it a night. As we wait for his car, I could see he was a little drunk. "Can you drive?"

"Maybe you had better. I'll be fine once we get you home."

As I pull into my driveway, I could see he is still a little out of it. "Maybe you had better come in for some coffee."

"Actually, that sounds good."

"Come in, and I'll start a pot."

I start the coffee, and when I go back to the living room Jack has taken off his jacket, turned on a lamp and turned the other lights off. He has turned the stereo on to some soft music. "Dance with me while we wait for the coffee," he says.

I snuggle into his arms again, as we sway to the music. God, it feels so good to be in his muscular arms. He bends down and give me a gentle kiss. I smile and hold him a little tighter. He kisses me again, his tongue gently caressing my lips. A tingle runs through my whole body. I sigh as I feel the zipper in the back of my dress slowly come down. He steps back a little, and the dress pools at my feet. He looks at me so admiringly that I just melt. "God, your breasts are lovely," he says. I give a soft moan as he gently strokes my nipples.

Suddenly the lights come on. I look up to see Jim at the door. He looks at Jack and said, "Get out."

Jack is suddenly very sober. He gets his coat and walks out the door. Jim turns the music off. I gasp and reach for my dress. "Leave the dress," Jim says. "If you can be dressed in nothing but a soaking wet thong for your lover, you can dress that way for your husband. Sit down." I sit down on the sofa, and Jim sits down on his easy chair. He glares at my near nudity.

"Please, Honey, let me get dressed. I'm embarrassed."

"You should be."

"Jack's not my lover. I've never had sex with him."

"You were about to. If I had come in 15 minutes later, I would have found you sprawled on the sofa with his dick deep inside you. And 15 minutes after that, you could have been pregnant."

I am about to protest when I suddenly put my head in my hands and sob. Fifteen minutes? Who am I kidding? If Jack had pulled his zipper down, he could have just taken me right then standing up. "I'm sorry," I wail.

"I'm sure you are. But, tell me, what are you sorriest for? That you had an affair, that I caught you, or that I stopped you from having sex with him?"

I don't want to face that question, so I stall. "It wasn't an affair."

"An affair doesn't start when a man sticks his cock into a pussy. Your affair started the moment you entered into a relationship that you felt you had to keep secret from me. It grew whenever you did anything that you wouldn't have done if I were watching, or when you lied to me about what you did or where you went. It became really bad when you started to have feelings for another man. So, when did your affair start?"

I realize he is right. "About two months ago. He sat down next to me at the cafeteria and we ate together. It was totally innocent. We ate lunch together every Wednesday after that."

"If it was totally innocent, why didn't you mention him to me?"

"I guess because I found him attractive and charming. And because I kissed him on the cheek."

"You kissed him the day you met him?"

"He suggested we pretend he was my brother, to stop any rumors."

"Ah, that explains it. You see, two weeks ago Wednesday I called you right after lunchtime. I knew you would be depressed because you hadn't gotten pregnant, and I was going to suggest we meet after work at a nice restaurant. You didn't answer your cell, so I called your office. Marge answered and told me you were out to lunch with your brother."

"Oh my God."

"Remember six months ago you lost your cellphone and we used the 'find phone' app to find it under your car seat? You had to give me your passcode so I could find it. Well, I used it again to find you. I fully expected to find you in a motel, but instead you were in a restaurant that is well-known as a romantic rendezvous. Fortunately, I was nearby and was able to get there before you left. I got my camera with the long lens and waited for you to come out. I took three pictures. Here, I printed them out." He takes out a large envelope from a drawer in the coffee table, and pulls out two pictures. The first one shows me pressed tightly to his side. In the second we are kissing passionately, his arms around my waist as my hands wrap around his neck.

"It was a romantic restaurant, so he suggested I pretend I was his mistress."

"You weren't just going to pretend to fuck him tonight. When did you realize you weren't pretending?"

"Oh God," I sob. "I think that kiss was the moment I realized what I was doing. It was the first time I had done anything beyond a little playful touching. But, Honey, if you knew then, why didn't you try to stop me?"

"I did, didn't I? That night, I tried to talk to you. I asked you if you ever ate anywhere but at the cafeteria, and you said no. I didn't understand what was going on. Clearly, you were behaving inappropriately, but I didn't understand the scope of it. I couldn't confront you with it if you were just going to lie. It seemed possible that you had not yet had sex, but it also seemed clear that you would, if given the opportunity. So, I gave you the opportunity. I told you I would be out of town. I followed you tonight, and was on hand to stop you just when you could no longer deny what was going on to me or to yourself."

"So, you set me up?"

"I had to. You see, I really do have to go out of town next weekend. If I hadn't forced the issue now, this scenario would have played out then, and I wouldn't have been around to stop it. Also, while I doubted that you had had much opportunity to have sex, I wasn't sure until tonight."

"We haven't, but why are you sure?"

"A man only has to seduce a woman once. Remember, we dated for almost two months before we had sex. After that, we had sex every date. Jack was seducing you tonight. If you had already had sex, you would not have been dancing in the living room. You would have walked in the door and gone straight to the bedroom."

I walk over and kneel at his feet. "Thank you for stopping me. Are we going to be okay?"

Jim sighs. "I'm not sure. You were having an affair. I know you have strong feelings for him. I told you I took three pictures of you. Before I show you the third one, I want to show one of our wedding pictures." He pulls a picture out of the envelope. "Look at the expression on your face as we gaze into each other's eyes. There's love in that look. And the same look is in my eyes. Now look at the third picture I took of you outside the restaurant. You have the same look of adoration. Jack, on the other hand, has a big smile on his face. There's no love there, only the satisfaction of a man who is nearing his goal.

"Susan, Jack successfully seduced you. When I came in, you were ready; Hell, you were eager to fuck him. You opened a door for him. I may have kept him from going through it, but that door will remain open until you decide to close it. I'm not sure you have. I don't think you are even sure you want to."

Jim leans forward and takes my hands in his. "Susan, I want you to know that you are number one in my heart. Do you know who is number two? No one. If you want to stay with me, there can only be one person in your heart. I will not accept being number one, but with someone else right behind me. And, honestly, I'm not sure I'm even number one right now."

I put my head in his lap and sob. "Please, Honey. I do love you and only you."

Jim stands up, and pulls me up with him. "I know you want to believe that, but I'm not sure it's true. I'm going to sleep in the guest room. Go to bed now, and think about how you feel and what you want. Tomorrow, tell me if you have decided to stay with me, and, if so, what you are going to do to convince me that we have a chance." With that, he takes my head in his hands, kisses me on the forehead, and goes upstairs.

I go into the kitchen and turn off the coffee maker. I pick up my dress and the pictures and carry them upstairs. As I carefully hang the dress up, I realize that I will never be able to wear it for Jim. So why am I hanging it up? I take off my thong and throw it in the trash. I crawl into bed and take a long look at the pictures. The more I think about the past two months, the clearer everything becomes. There were many beautiful single women in the cafeteria. He could see my ring; why did he pick a married woman to talk to? He must have known about the restaurant -- he told me it was new, but I could see in the pictures that the sign outside the door said "Established 1983." He seemed drunk when I invited him into the house, but he sobered up the moment he was inside. I know very little about him -- Hell, I don't even know his last name! Nevertheless, am I in love with Jack? I remember feeling an incredible warmth when I looked into his eyes after kissing him, and how I felt as I stood before him almost naked. When Jim took me dancing on our anniversary, I just wore an old party dress. For Jack, I spent two weeks' salary for the sexiest dress I have ever owned. Why? Was he seducing me tonight, or was I seducing him? When I felt him pull my zipper down, I felt a great sense of contentment, as if I had been wanting this for a long time. I fall asleep crying.

Siboney
Siboney
95 Followers