Seduction Ch. 01: Slow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

I wake up and start crying again when I realize I am alone in our bed. I get up and take a long shower, as if I am trying to scrub away every bit of the last two months. I dress in sweats -- I know that I can't get out of this by looking sexy.

I see the guest room door is still closed. As I pass, I hear a soft sob, and I almost collapse. Jim had been so strong last night -- actually, he had always been strong. I had never seen him cry. Have I hurt him so much?

I go to the kitchen and start to pour myself a cup of coffee. Then I impulsively dump the pot down the sink. I will not give Jim anything I had made for Jack. I start to make a fresh pot of coffee. Jim should always get my full attention.

Then I have a sudden insight. We had not made love since my last period -- that is, since he found out about my affair! I have been so wrapped up in thinking about Jack that I hadn't even noticed! I had even forgotten I was trying to get pregnant! How many other things have I been taking away from Jim because of my affair? I understand what Jim meant when he said that having a number two love takes away from your number one. And I suddenly realize that Jack had probably been my number one for the last few weeks. Is he still?

I hear some activity upstairs and jump up to make breakfast. I take out some eggs, crack them into a bowl and start scrambling them. I see Jim walk into the kitchen. I look at his sad face and let out a sob. I drop the whisk and throw myself at him, burying my face in his chest as I sob uncontrollably. I feel him stiffen, but I don't care. I hug him as tightly as I can and just cry silently. Finally, he raises his arms and hugs me back and I wail into his chest.

Finally, I cry myself out and pull back. As I look into his face I think, "God, I must look a mess!" But I steel myself and say, "Jim, Honey, you were right. You were right about everything. We had a wonderful marriage until I let that snake slither in and scramble my brains. I hate to say it, but for the last few weeks you were not even my number one. But now I promise you that, until we have kids, you are my only. As long as you will have me, I will never let another man into my heart or into my arms. I will never keep anything secret from you. And I will always give you my best."

Jim gives me a quick squeeze and sits down. "How about some coffee?"

"Sure. Eggs and toast alright?"

"Fine. So, tell me, what brought this about? You didn't seem so sure last night."

I fix his coffee and set it on the table, and go back to making breakfast. "I did a lot of thinking last night. I could suddenly see through everything that Jack was doing. I felt like I was watching a magic show and then a light came on and I could see the wires, the trap doors and the mirrors. Also, I realized that I had lost focus on what was important. Even my obsession with getting pregnant made me vulnerable, and he played on that. I still want to get pregnant, and as soon as we feel our marriage is strong enough, I want to try again. But I will do it by making love to you as often as we feel, and just letting our love make it happen."

Jim sips his coffee thoughtfully. "But how did you let it get this far?"

I think about it as I serve the breakfast. "Vanity, I guess. When a handsome man started to talk to me, I was flattered. He was very smooth. Friendly, funny and not overly flirtatious. The only compliment he paid me the first day was to tell me I would have beautiful children. Getting me to pretend to be his sister and kiss his cheek was a masterstroke. It's like that song that says that you can be brave by pretending you are. I pretended that I was close to him and trusted him, so it began to become true. He took me to the restaurant to see if it was appropriate for a business meeting. It clearly wasn't, and I should have realized right away that he should have known that. But I bought into it, and pretended we were lovers. He always let me make the first moves, and always reciprocated a little less than I did. When I kissed him, I realized we were going too far, but then in the car he laughed, and I relaxed again. The next Wednesday I told him we had to cool it. He agreed, but mentioned he loved to dance. Then you set your trap.

"Honestly, Honey, I still can't figure out what I was thinking the last few days. I was attracted to him, of course, and he made it obvious that he was attracted to me. Even though I would have never admitted it to myself, some part of me really wanted it to go further. So I told him you were going to be out of town Friday night, and he suggested we go dancing. Really, going out with another man while my husband was gone for the night -- alarm bells should have been ringing! I expressed some concerns, but he assured me I would be in public, and he had never made any moves on me. And it was true -- he hadn't done anything other than respond playfully to whatever I did. But then I went out and spent a lot of money on a new dress. I could have just worn the same dress I wore when we went dancing, but somehow, I wanted to look extra sexy for him. I rationalized it by saying that you would enjoy seeing me in that dress, but it was really for him, not you. He was a little handsy on the dance floor, but nothing outrageous. Even so, I was seriously turned on when we finished. Then he pretended he was too drunk to drive, and I invited him in for some coffee, and suddenly my last safeguard was gone. We were no longer in public. Well, you saw what happened. But that was the first time he had made any moves at all.

"When you walked in the door, my first reaction was frustration. I was so hot and ready that I was annoyed with the interruption. But then reality set in, and I began to see the mess I was in. I'm glad you waited until today to have this conversation. I needed the time to look back and understand what had happened.

"Honey, I love you. Only you. And if you ever want to see that look on my face again, just look into my eyes, say you love me and that we are all right again."

I could see a tear in his eye, but he shakes his head. "Maybe soon, but not yet. Tell me how you are going to handle Jack."

"Well, that depends on whether I ever see him again. I have no way to contact him. If he shows up on Wednesday, I will have a talk with him. I'm really curious about a lot of things. After that, I will be taking my lunch in on Wednesdays for as long as he goes there."

Jim nods. "All right. You know I've been following your movements lately. I'm not going to do that again. I don't want a wife I don't trust, and you don't want a husband that doesn't trust you. Can you promise me you will never give me reason to regret it?"

I take a chance and get up and give him a quick kiss. "Absolutely. Honey, you have your wife back, better than ever. Let me know when I have my husband back. I promise you that you will never regret that either."

Eighth Wednesday

"May I still sit with you?"

"Actually, Jack, I would like to talk to you, but let's move to the table in the far corner where we can talk in private."

Once we sit down, Jack speaks first. "Look, I'm sorry about Friday night. I got a little carried away."

"Oh, cut the bullshit, Jack. Once you spring your trap, you can no longer pretend innocence. Looking back, it was a masterful seduction. I'm clearly not your first. I'm sure you keep track. So, tell me, how many has it been?"

Jack smiles and leans back. "Okay, you got me. So far twenty-one. You were only my second failure."

"Oh, no, Jack. Count me as a success. You had me all primed and ready to go. It was only your bad luck that my husband found out about us. Else you could have had me for as long as you wanted me."

"How did he find out?"

"Pure chance. While we were at that restaurant, he called my office and found out I was out to lunch with my brother. He knows I don't have a brother. If he had called any other day, or even an hour later, you and I would probably be in a motel room right now. By the way, do you always target married women? There's lots of prime single pussy here."

"Nah, single women want a serious relationship. Too much drama when you want to cut them loose. Married women just go back to their husbands, and can't make a stink for fear that they will find out. Also, there is a special thrill in bedding a married woman. I not only get her, but I symbolically defeat her husband by taking his woman. I can usually manage at least one fuck in their bed. That really turns me on."

"How long do you keep each one?"

"Depends. Some aren't very good lovers, and I dump them after only once or twice. Usually, I keep them about six weeks before I get tired of them. The record is six months and counting. But she is an incredible fuck."

"So, you run them concurrently?"

"Usually. Right now, there is only one other in process, plus two I'm still fucking. I don't like to run more than two at once. Too complicated. If I had made it with you, I would cut off one of the ones I'm fucking. I'm sure you would have been fabulous. Now that you are out of the picture, I'll have to pick another target."

"How many marriages have you destroyed?"

"As a direct result, only six. All their fault, really. Five got all guilty and confessed to their husbands, who kicked them out, and one bragged about it to a girlfriend and was overheard. Your husband was the first to catch me. A few more indirectly. They just got dissatisfied with their husbands. I figure I did them a favor."

"Well, mine still hangs in the balance."

"I hope it works out for you. But we did have fun, didn't we? And the dancing Friday night was incredible."

"Yes, we did have fun, while it lasted. But from now on, I hope to have that fun with my husband. He may not be quite as good a dancer as you are, but I'm going to see he gets lots of practice. Well, goodbye, Jack. I don't expect to see you again."

Wednesday Night

"Hi Honey, I'm home."

"What a cliché. Did you talk with Jack?"

"It's not a cliché, it's a hope. This won't be home until we are together again. Yes, and I recorded our conversation. I tell you, listening to him and keeping a smile on my face was the hardest thing I've ever done. Let me play it for you."

Jim listens to it intently. His face is passive, but I could see his eyes burning. "Wow," he says. "In a way, this makes it easier for me to forgive you. After all, he is a master at his craft. You fell into a trap that very few women ever manage to avoid. Do you know if he's married?"

"I doubt it. He doesn't wear a ring. And anyway, managing two or three mistresses while keeping a wife from finding out must be daunting."

"If he were, would you like to have his wife hear this?"

I think about it for a long time. "I don't know. If it were me, I'd want to know. And if there are kids ... well, actually, he wouldn't be a good role model. So yes, I would. But I don't even know his real name. How would we find her?"

"You wouldn't worry about how it would affect Jack?"

"Hell, no."

Jim smiles and kisses me. "That's what I wanted to hear. He is married. I didn't tell you Friday because, honestly, I wasn't sure whether you wanted to stay with me or go with Jack. I didn't want his marital status to affect your decision."

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't want you to stay with me simply because Jack was unavailable, or because you didn't want to hurt his marriage. I wanted you to pick me even if Jack were single and standing outside the door with a wedding ring in his hand. I really wasn't sure you would."

"Oh, Honey, I'm sorry I put that doubt in your head. I promise you will never doubt me again. But how do you know?"

"Another coincidence. Six months ago, he came to me for a family portrait." Jim pulled out the last picture from his envelope. It was Jack with a chubby woman and two young boys. "This is Paul and Etta Robinson and their two kids."

"God, what a bastard! I'm going to call her tomorrow."

Jim turns to me and takes me in his arms. "Do you want your husband back?"

I start to cry. "More than ever!"

He picks me up by my ass and pushes me against the wall and gives me a smoldering kiss. As we break, he says, "Now I want to see that look."

"You'll have to wait until I stop crying," I sob. "Meanwhile, take me to bed!"

Author's note: I love reconciliation stories. People make mistakes, and you can hardly fault Jim for forgiving Susan for falling prey to such a master predator. If you also love happily-ever-after stories, stop reading. But my characters sometimes just keep going after I stop writing. So, while my back was turned, this is what happened:

Thursday

"Hello, my name is Susan Riggins. May I speak to Etta Robinson?"

"Oh, Susan! You're the one who got away! Paul was so disappointed!"

"Wait, you know about your husband?"

"Well, of course. Sometimes he's gone three or four nights a week servicing his harem. There's no way he can keep it secret from me."

"And you're okay with it?"

"Sugar, I'm older than he is, fat and not very attractive. I can't deny him lovely young ladies such as yourself. When he comes home, he tells me all about it, and it really gets our motors running. Thursday night we made love while he talked about your upcoming date, and I had the biggest orgasm I've had in a long time. He is a terrific lover, by the way. You sure missed out."

I giggle at that. "I must admit, I was disappointed too. When he started caressing my breasts, I almost came right there. I don't think I've been that turned on in ages. Maybe ever!"

"I can believe it. You see, he gave you two months of gentle foreplay. If you were single and dating, you would probably have had sex earlier. Because he was the 'forbidden fruit' you held back and let the excitement build. I imagine you still feel some of it."

"I guess I do, especially now that I'm talking about it. Sometimes, I daydream about that night -- the erotic dancing, how he unzipped my dress and I feel myself getting a little wet."

"Sugar, you need some sort of closure. Are you sure you can't see him one more time?"

"Etta, my husband has taken me back. I feel like I'm on probation. I can't risk it!"

"But you're not doing right by your husband if you keep daydreaming about another man. Can't you think of a way?"

God, I can't believe I'm actually considering it. I feel myself getting excited just thinking about it. It's true that 'Jack' is still in my brain. Maybe I need this. "God help me. Tell Paul that my husband will be out of town for real tomorrow."

"Do you want to go dancing again?"

"No, no. Tell him that if Jack can come to my place at nine, he will find me wearing the same dress. But he has to promise it will be the last time I ever see him. We can just pick up where we left off. Except I threw away my thong, so I won't be wearing it."

She chuckles. "I don't suppose he'll mind. I can't wait to tell him when he gets home. We'll have fun tonight!"

"I just pray I won't regret it."

Friday night

I get home and eat a quick dinner. Jim is already gone. I take the sheets off our bed and put on an old set. I will throw them away tomorrow morning. I will give Jack his thrill of taking me in my husband's bed, but Jim will never sleep on these sheets. I take a shower, make sure my pubic hair is neatly trimmed and put in a diaphragm. Jim and I made love the last couple of nights, and I am still fertile. If I get pregnant, I will know it's Jim's.

I put on the dress, and chuckle, thinking how little time I'll be wearing it. It feels strange, not wearing underwear. I put on makeup and look at myself in the full-length mirror. I do look great. I realize I never went to this much trouble for Jim, but I promise myself that, after tonight, I will. In fact, I will be the best wife ever.

I put on my heels and go downstairs. I turn on the lamp and put on soft music. I fix us drinks, and glance at the clock. It is almost time. I have my drink and pour myself another. The doorbell rings, and I open the door and step back to let him in. He tries to kiss me, but I hold him back. "Let's talk first."

We sit on the sofa, and I give him his drink. He takes a sip and looks at me. "I want to make sure you know this is the last time. You can spend the night, but you must leave before nine in the morning. We will sleep in our marital bed, so you can check that off your list. Promise me that, after tomorrow, we will never see each other or talk again."

He smiles. "Sue, you are an incredible woman. If it were up to me, I would want to keep you as long as possible. But I can be honorable. I promise."

Jack stands up and extends his hand. "May I have this dance?"

I smile and melt into his arms. We slowly dance around the room. I guess he can feel I'm a bit nervous, so we just dance for a couple of songs. I begin to relax, and he kisses me. It is soft and sensuous. His tongue caresses my lips, I open slightly to give him access and our tongues gently stroke each other. I don't even notice my zipper coming down, but he steps back and my dress slips to the floor. He takes my hands and holds me at arm's length and looks me up and down. "I love seeing a beautiful woman dressed only in high heels. You're even lovelier than I remember," he whispers, and I feel myself blush all over.

He pulls off his turtleneck and slips off his shoes. Then he pulls me to him, puts his hands on my ass, and I squeal as he picks me up to move me away from my dress. We dance slowly, his hand caressing my ass and my nipples rubbing against the hair on his muscular chest. He dances me to the sofa, and sits me down.

He takes one nipple into his mouth while he gently toys with the other, and a little thrill shoots through my body. He kisses down my body. I gasp as he gently kisses my pussy. He pulls me to the edge of the sofa and starts using his tongue on my outer lips. I run my fingers through his hair, and he starts licking me deeper. His fingers gently probe me, and then start caressing me inside. When his lips begin to nibble on my clit, I feel myself starting to come. I pull his head into me as wave after wave sweep over my body. With a final gasp I go completely limp.

I barely react as he picks me up, then I throw my arms around his neck as I nuzzle my face into his chest. He carries me upstairs with strong, steady steps. I had left the lamp on in the master bedroom, so he unerringly takes me there and places me in the center of the bed. I realize he is already naked. He climbs onto the bed and I reach for his cock. "No," he says. "First, I take care of you. It's time to make you mine."

He moves on top of me, and I chuckle as I realize I'm still wearing my heels. He gazes soulfully into my eyes and I go weak. Then his mouth covers mine in a passionate kiss, and I feel his cock for the first time as it gently probes my pussy. I gasp into his mouth as I feel him enter me with one long, steady thrust. He fills me completely, as I feel his pubis touch mine. He presses down, barely moving, just grinding slowly as every motion stimulates my clit. I start griding too, pushing myself into him. I feel another orgasm welling up as I wrap my legs around his waist, cry out and buck into him wildly.

He slowly long-strokes me as I recover. God, I have never felt so fulfilled. I look up into his eyes as he starts to pick up speed. Soon I'm crying, "Faster, faster!" He slams into me and the most intense orgasm I have ever had sweeps through me as I feel him spurt into my pussy. We both collapse, and I find myself crying softly. "So good," I sigh.

After a few minutes I sit up and finally slip my shoes off. He's lying there dreamily as I reach over and start caressing his cock and his balls. As he starts to stir, I smile and take him in my mouth, tasting myself and him on his cock. I gently stroke his balls while I suckle his cock, and soon he starts to swell. When he is hard, I straddle him, and slip him into my pussy. I can't believe how wet I am as he slides in easily. I start to ride him slowly, and he reaches up to play with my breasts. Soon I am bucking wildly. As I feel an orgasm building, he pulls me down, sucks strongly on my nipple and sticks his fingertip in my ass. The combination is too much, and I scream as I come explosively. I collapse on top of him as he keeps pumping into me and again, I feel him fill me with his come. I am as limp as a rag doll. He starts to gently caress my back. "Please, no more," I mutter. He turns to his side, holding me tightly as he rolls me to the bed. He kisses me gently, pulls the sheet over us and turns off the lamp. I drift into sleep with his softening cock still in my pussy.