Seduction Ch. 01: Slow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

I wake up, feeling a cock rubbing against my ass. I wonder what Jim is doing on that side of the bed when I suddenly realize it's Jack. I glance at the clock. 7:30. Good. Plenty of time before Jim gets home. Meanwhile, that cock feels really good against my ass. I rub back, and Jack realizes I'm awake. He starts to play with my breasts, and I sigh as I feel myself getting wet. His cock begins to poke against my pussy and I lift my leg to give him access. He slips in easily and fucks me languidly. It feels great, relaxed and loving, but I need something else. I pull away and turn toward him.

"Not like this," I say. "This is our last time. I want to look into your eyes as we come."

He rolls on top of me and starts to kiss my breasts. "Please," I say. "Nothing fancy. I'm ready. Just fuck me."

Jack smiles. "I'll never forget you," he says. I feel him slide into me and start to fuck me slowly. My skin is on fire, and I just revel in the sensations. My breath starts to getting ragged and I can feel my heart pounding. He picks up the pace, and soon he is pounding furiously into me. I'm bucking my hips wildly to his rhythm. My entire world centers around my pussy. "I'm getting close," he gasps.

"Me too! Come inside me," I cry. He does and I do and I cry out. He goes limp and collapses on top of me, and I hug him as tightly as I can, quivering as I cry softly into his neck. I feel a great warmth encompass my whole body. He turns his face towards mine and I mash my lips against his. No tongue, just a furious intensity. As he lifts himself up, a flood of emotion sweeps over me as I gaze lovingly into his eyes. Then I have a pang of guilt as I realize I am giving him the look I promised my husband.

I jump out of bed. "You have to go!" I shout. "Get dressed and leave. And remember this is the end."

"One last kiss," he says.

I give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Okay, now go!"

He goes downstairs to get dressed. I run to the bathroom and give myself a douche with a spermicidal solution. I remove the diaphragm, thankful it was still in place, and douche again. I brush my teeth, take a shower, wash my hair and put on sweats. I take the sheets off the bed, wrap the douche bottles in it, and put it in a large garbage bag. I get our sheets and start to make the bed. It takes me two tries to get the fitted sheet on as I realize king-sized sheets are almost square. It looked easier when Jim does this. I rush downstairs with the garbage bag and put it in the trunk of my car. I'll throw it in a dumpster later. I gather my dress, turn off the lamp and the music, and look around to see if anything is out of place. I put the dress back in the closet, find my shoes and put them away too. I thoroughly clean the bathroom -- imagine if my blond husband were to find a brown pubic hair by the toilet! Downstairs, I wash the drink glasses and put them away. I vacuum the whole living room and bedroom.

Finally, I plop down on the sofa and breathe a mighty sigh of relief. Jack is gone, out of my life for good, I hope. Jim is not home yet. Everything is in place. I remember my promise to be the best wife I can be. I'm going to live up to that. I rush upstairs and put on some short shorts and a crop top, no shoes. I will greet him at the door with a big kiss, looking sexy as hell.

As I fix lunch, I realize what a terrible, terrible mistake this was. I did this to forget Jack, but instead I had what was, without a doubt, the most intense sexual experience of my life. I will never be able to forget it. I had thought I could get a quick fuck and get Jack out of my system. But I guess I had developed stronger feelings for him than I knew. I didn't fuck Jack, I made love to him with my whole body and soul, and it was more emotionally intense and fulfilling than anything I have experienced with Jim in a long time. Maybe ever. If anything, it put Jack even deeper into my heart than he already was. Can I really let him go? Yes, I can! I love Jim. He is a far better man than that attractive asshole. I will dedicate my life to making him the happiest man in the world.

I hear Jim's car in the driveway and I rush out to greet him. As he gets out of the car, he gives me a big smile and my heart melts. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around him as I give him a big kiss.

"What's this all about," he laughs.

"I missed my husband. While you were gone, I realized what a lucky, lucky girl I am. You could have kicked me out for my affair, but you took me back. I resolved I would be the best wife I can be. From now on, I will greet you with a passionate kiss whenever you come back to me. Come in, I have lunch ready for you."

Lunch is great. We spend the afternoon like newlyweds. He shows me some of the pictures he took. It was for a fashion catalog, showing a beautiful dark-haired woman modeling sports clothes and swimwear. But one picture caught my eye. It was just past sunset, when there was just enough light to shoot. She was completely naked, but turned away so you could see only her ass and the sides of her breasts. "And this one?"

He laughs. "I did that as a favor for Sheri. She wanted a tasteful nude for her portfolio. I'll clean it up and send it to her."

"Are you ever tempted?"

"No, Hon. Oh, she sometimes sends me signals, but it would be unprofessional and anyway, why would I want her? I have you!"

I give a little sob and kiss him passionately, wracked with guilt.

That night we have sex. It is good -- I mean, sex always is -- but it is unfair to him right after the passionate love-making I had last night and this morning. Still, I came, and he came, and it is good for both of us. Then he turns to me and says, "Now let me see that look."

I look into his eyes, but I just wasn't feeling it. Then I think about how I made love this morning and the way I looked at Jack afterwards and the feelings all come rushing back.

"There's the look. Now I know we're all right," he says. I grab him and sob into his chest. I'm sure he thinks they are tears of joy.

Sunday

I wake up finding Jim on the expected side and I give a little cry of joy. We have breakfast and I finally feel that all the bad is behind me.

We always do laundry on Sunday. As I get the laundry basket, Jim starts to strip our bed. Suddenly, I hear a stern voice.

"Susan?"

"Yes?"

"You fucked him in this bed, didn't you?"

I feel my whole world collapse. "What?"

"No lies, please, Susan. You fucked him here. Friday night?"

"Y e e e s..."

"And you remade the bed. I can tell because when I make the bed, I always start with the care tag on this corner, so I can be sure I have it right. And it's now on the opposite corner."

I can't bear to look at him. "I took these sheets off. I put some old sheets on, and then threw them away this morning. I didn't want you touching anything he had fucked on."

"Except you."

I keep looking at the floor. "I guess."

"Why?"

"Etta talked me into it."

"His wife was in on it? Then she's as bad as he is!"

"She gets off on his stories. It's like you said, I had been successfully seduced. But I was in a kind of limbo. He was still in my head. I felt I needed to fuck him to get him out of my system. I made him promise that if I fucked him on our bed, he would never see me or speak to me again."

"So, I can't trust you, but I can trust the most immoral man we know. And that's the advice of the most immoral woman we know. Tell me, did fucking him help?"

"Not really," I mutter. I look into Jim's eyes. "Fucking him was the stupidest decision I ever made. Yes, I suppose I still have some residual feelings for him, but I will never again act on them. If you take me back, I will be the perfect wife. Even if you don't, I will never see another man, and will be available to you whenever you want a booty call. I've learned my lesson!"

"Susan, on Wednesday you promised me I was your only. That promise lasted two days. You've been good for one day." Jim shakes his head sadly. "I forgave you once, and you betrayed me almost right away. I don't think I can forgive you again. Tomorrow, I'm going to look for an apartment. Today I'm going to my studio to work on the pictures I took. Maybe I'll deliver Sheri's picture personally."

As he walks out of the room, I fall to the bed sobbing.

Jim doesn't come home that night.

Epilog: Ten Years Later

I never did see "Jack" again. I never made an effort, and neither did he. Maybe he was honorable, but I think it was just that he was into bedding married women, not destroying marriages. That was just collateral damage to him, and likely to cause the drama that he hated. Two months later it all became moot when Paul Robinson was found shot to death in a park. The murder investigation uncovered his "hobby" and gave the police altogether too many leads to follow. He kept great notes -- they were arranged in a database on his computer. He had names, addresses, pictures, details of every encounter, notes on their conversations, what sexual techniques worked best with each one, etc. I guess you have to be organized to juggle that many relationships. It also explains how he became so skilled. He was a great student of both seduction and sex. By then he had twenty-four successes (including me), one failure and two more he was working on. That gave the police a lot of suspects -- twenty-seven wives and their husbands to start. It became quite the media sensation. The police were very good at keeping our names from the public, but several more divorces happened as the husbands figured out why they and their wives were being interviewed by the police. Interestingly, more than thirty women came out publicly to claim they had been his lovers. I suspect that number will grow, and Paul will become an urban legend.

Fortunately, Jim had an alibi (he had spent the night with Sheri), but for a while I was their prime suspect. I had kept my promise to Jim and not seen any man but him, so I was alone at the time. Eventually, they were able to find a store security camera that showed my car driving by as I went home, and I was ruled out. They never did find out who killed him, and I hope they never do.

By then I knew I was pregnant. Jim was skeptical when I assured him it was his, and I guess it was possible it wasn't. But I had a DNA test by amniocentesis as soon as it was possible, and we were able to confirm that the baby was indeed his. He started coming over then. I was always warm and friendly, never complaining and never pushing. I always fixed him a nice dinner, and he finally became comfortable with me. He was in the delivery room with me, and finally kissed me when I handed him a beautiful daughter.

Yes, Jim and I are back together. We now have a seven-year-old son to go with our nine-year-old daughter. We are living a comfortable life. I have never again given Jim any reason to worry about me. I treat him like a king. I dress nicely for him and am always affectionate -- I giggle when our daughter rolls her eyes at us as I cuddle up to him on the sofa. We go dancing, and Jim has become quite good -- we even do a dynamite tango!

I had the dress cleaned and kept it in the back of the closet. I told Jim that I kept it as the sole reminder of my greatest failure. Eventually, he asked to see me in it. I told him I had bought even sexier dresses for him. He said it was time to exorcize that demon. I wore it when we went dancing the next night, and he told me how lovely I looked in it, even after having had two kids! We had a great time. When we got home, he took it off me and we made love in the living room, with me still wearing a thong! The next day, we took it to Goodwill, and someone will get a great bargain.

Some would say I was not punished enough for my transgressions. Perhaps. Certainly, my going back on my word when Jim had already forgiven me was unconscionable. But I suffered for nine months, pregnant and alone, crying myself to sleep every night. And I still live in fear, as I know how easily this marvelous life can slip away. I do everything I can to please my husband, but that is a pleasure, not a punishment. Of course, sometimes, lying in bed in the dark, I think of the night I spent with Jack. Then my feelings come rushing back, and I feel a great sense of loss. But then I turn to my husband and cuddle up to him, and I tell myself how very, very lucky I am.

Author's note: I think that in any long-term affair there is a real danger that one or both parties may develop strong feelings or even fall in love. This will have consequences long after the affair is over. I speak from some experience here, but Further Deponent Sayeth Naught.