Seduction Ch. 02: Fast

Story Info
Another stand-alone fantasy on seduction.
8.9k words
3.85
15.6k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siboney
Siboney
95 Followers

Seduction 2: Fast

Seduction is an artform. In Seduction 1: Slow we encountered a woman being seduced over a two-month period. But it can happen in an evening. Now, it is not a seduction when a woman goes to a bar looking for action, or when a man gets a woman too drunk to think straight. There is no art in either of those. Seduction is when a man meets a woman who has no intention of having a sexual relationship and gets her to have consensual sex with him. Following is a story about how that may happen in the space of a few hours.

"I'm sorry, honey, but I have to work late tonight. I won't be able to go dancing."

"Oh, Mike, I'm so disappointed! I even bought a new dress just for you."

"Why don't you go?"

"By myself?"

"Well, John and Cheryl are going -- you can ask them to take you. John used to be a linebacker, so I'm sure he can take care of you. Cheryl's pregnant, so she won't be drinking. I'm sure John will save some dances for you, and I imagine there will be single men who would love to dance with you."

"I heard they're taking their neighbors Kim and Beverly. Those sluts will be getting all the attention. Nobody will want to dance with an old married lady!"

"Karen, you are not old. You are still very attractive. Kim and Beverly are single, so there's nothing wrong with them hooking up with some guys and even going home with them. I'm sure you will find plenty of men who would love to hold you in their arms for a dance or two."

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Keep it in the club, and make sure you're never out of sight of John or Cheryl for more than a few minutes. I trust you. Now, go have fun!"

"All right, honey. I love you."

Well, it certainly will be better than sitting at home. I called John and he agreed to take me. I had my dinner and got ready. I looked in the mirror. Not bad. Thirty-five years old, but still with a youthful appearance. Black hair to below my shoulders, framing my face and setting off my blue eyes. My new dress really flattered my trim figure, ending just above the knee, and showing a little more cleavage than usual. My breasts aren't big -- a solid B cup -- but still very firm, so I could wear a very thin, barely-there bra. I knew I couldn't compete with the twenty-three-year-old twins that will be going with us. But that's fine. "It's just dancing," I told myself, "and I'll be coming home to my husband."

Just then, John's car pulled up. The two sluts slid over and I got in. Okay, I knew they weren't sluts. Just young, beautiful and full of life. I smiled at them. "You two are dressed to kill! Our table certainly won't lack for male attention! Can you leave some for me?"

They laughed, and Beverly said, "Karen, you look pretty hot yourself! Don't worry -- tonight, you're one of us!"

We got to the club and settled into a table. "John, thank you so much for bringing me. I know Mike would never let me come if you weren't here to keep an eye on me."

"The way you look tonight, it would be my pleasure to keep an eye on you," John teased. "What would you ladies like to drink?"

We ordered our drinks, and John went to get them. The band was just setting up, and three men came by our table. Two seemed to be in their twenties, and started chatting up Beverly and Kim. The third introduced himself to me as Justin. We talked for a bit, and he seemed very charming. A bit older than me, perhaps, but attractive and very fit. The two youngsters seemed to be competing with each other for the girls' attention.

Kim stood up. "Boys, we'll be right back. Karen and Beverly, I need to go to the ladies' room. Want to join me?" We got up and followed her.

"We need to do something to straighten the boys out," Kim said as she closed the ladies' room door. "I want to dance with just Bill. Is that okay?"

Beverly said, "Fine with me. I think I like Robert. But how can we stop the boys from getting pushy?"

"Too bad we're not identical twins. Then they wouldn't care!" Kim laughed. Then she clapped her hands and said, "I know what. I'll give Bill my panties. I'll tell him that he has to give them back to me. But whether it's tonight or tomorrow morning depends on how he behaves." She reached under her short skirt and pulls off her panties.

We all broke out laughing. "That just might work," chortled Beverly. She reached under her dress and pulled off her panties. "I'll give mine to Robert. How about you, Karen? You don't want Justin to feel left out."

"Beverly, I'm a married woman," I laughed. "I shouldn't be doing things like that! Anyway, Justin won't go for that. He knows he won't be taking me home."

"Oh, Karen, live a little! Set your limits. He can always say no. But I don't think he will. Be young tonight, Karen; give it a try."

"You girls are so bad!" I pulled off my panties and bundled them into my hand. "Okay, I'll try! But, Kim, your skirt's a bit short. Don't go doing too much twirling!"

"It's not that short. And my panties are a thong. They weren't covering much anyway!" We all laughed, and headed out.

The band had started playing, and I went up to Justin. "Will you dance this dance with me?"

"I'd be honored."

As we headed out to the floor, I put my panties in his hand. "Don't look, but put these in your pocket."

He did. "What is this?"

"They're my panties," I whispered, as we started dancing. He raised his eyebrows, questioningly. I continued, "The girls wanted to get the boys to stop fighting about who they were going to dance with. So they each gave their panties to one of them. The deal was they had to give them back on request, either tonight, or, if they played their cards right, tomorrow morning."

Justin laughed. "And do I get the same deal?"

"Sorry, no. I'm afraid you drew the short straw. I'm not going to cheat on my husband. I'll be going home with John, who will take me back to him. If you want, give them back and try your luck elsewhere."

"Karen, I'm older than those kids. I'm not looking for a score every night. I'm holding a beautiful woman in my arms. She's a wonderful dancer, with a charming personality. If I can dance with her all night, I'll count this as one of my best nights dancing in a long time."

"Thank you, Justin, you're very kind. But I still feel bad for you. There are many more beautiful women here. You could do better."

"I disagree. Tell you what. I'm normally a perfect gentleman. But if you feel you have to make it up to me, give me permission to be a little more forward than I would normally be."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing you would be uncomfortable with. For instance, maybe I'll hold you just a little closer." He did. "And If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll stop."

"You'll stop right away? And I promised my husband I would never be out of John's sight for more than a few minutes."

"That's fine. You're in control. I promise I'll never go past the word 'no'. Deal?"

"All right," I chuckled, as I held him a little tighter. "I guess this can be fun."

We had been dancing fairly close to our table, but now he danced me to the other side of the room. He smiled, and asked, "Are those really your panties?"

I laughed. "You can check and see."

"All right," he said. He lowered his right hand to my ass and started to slowly caress it.

I gave a little squeak. "I don't think that's what I meant," I laughed.

"Maybe not, but my way is better. Yes, I don't feel any panty lines."

He kept rubbing my ass gently, and gave my cheek a squeeze. I squirmed into his hand. "You're being very thorough."

"You can't be too sure," he says, as he returns his hand to my back. "And let me say, you have a very fine ass. Did you mind that?'

I felt myself blushing. "I guess I asked for it. It felt very nice. You have a gentle touch. But no more of that, please! Now, dance us back to our table. I need a drink."

He smiled at me and squeezed my hand. "Very well." [TV1]

We sat down, and John had our drinks waiting. "I kind of lost you there for a bit," he says.

I sipped my drink. "You don't have to keep an eye on me every second, John. The deal I made with Mike is that I would never be out of your sight for more than a few minutes. I'm safe here. And Justin is a perfect gentleman." Just not so much tonight, I thought.

As the evening progressed, we grew a little bolder. We mostly danced near the table, but every few minutes, we would dance into the crowd. During a slow dance he would hold me very close, and I might grind a little against his hardness. Another time, he gave me a lingering kiss on my fingertips, and I reciprocated by licking my lips and giving him a sensuous air kiss. Once, while we were waltzing, he took a long look down my cleavage, then softly blew on the tops of my breasts, making my nipples diamond-hard. The next dance my nipples were still poking through my dress, so he reached up and quickly pinched one. The next slow dance, I unbuttoned one of his shirt buttons and slipped my hand in and tweaked his nipple. Whenever we did anything, we would smile and chuckle, like we were kids getting away with something. We never did anything more than quick, playful teasing, but I could tell we were both getting aroused. Even when we weren't doing anything I would be getting excited thinking about what I could do, or fantasizing about what he might try. And I think that knowing I was going "commando" was a turn-on for both of us.

We had been dancing, drinking and flirting for a couple of hours when we sat down to catch our breath. I asked John, "How are the girls doing?"

He laughed. "Famously. I don't suppose they'll be coming home with us tonight."

"So, Cheryl, are you tired? When would you like to go home?" I asked.

"John and I have danced a few dances. It's been fun, but I am getting a little tired. Say another 15 minutes?"

"All right. Come on, Justin, time's a wasting."

The 'perfect gentleman' and I danced in front of our table, and then a slow dance started and we danced into the crowd. He pulled me closer to him, then put his hand on my head and lowered it to his shoulder. I grinned impishly and nuzzled his neck, then gave it a few kisses and a little nip. I felt his erection and ground into it.

"You're being very naughty," he gasped.

"I just love that I can still excite a man. I'm counting on your promise that you won't go past the word 'no'."

"Karen, you're beautiful. You can excite any man you want. But be careful or you may just get yourself too excited to say no," he warned, and bent down to give me a passionate kiss. Our tongues touched, and I pulled back. We weren't that far from John.

"Not here," I said.

Justin nibbled my ear, and whispered, "When we get ready to leave, tell John you're going to walk me to my car. Tell him to set a timer for five minutes, and you'll be back by then. Then we can say goodbye properly, and put a fitting end to a great night."

"Well, you have kept your part of the deal. All right," I chuckled, and gave him a squeeze.

"After all, I have to give you back your panties. Maybe I can put them back on you?"

I laughed. "I don't know about that!"

We danced one more dance in front of our table as John went to check on the girls. Even though we were being good, the tension between us was palpable. John came back and said, "My services as a driver will not be needed by the girls. Shall we go?"

Justin walked out with me. As we got to the door, I turned to John and said, "While you go get the car, I'll walk Justin to his car. Cheryl, set a timer. If I'm not back in five minutes, send out a search party. We can't let this rogue take advantage of me."

"Hey," Justin protested. "I've been good tonight!"

Cheryl laughed. "No, I'll set a stopwatch. Then you can explain every second to Mike."

"Fine! Hold my purse and start us."

She fiddled with her phone. "Go!"

Justin and I took off running into the parking lot, holding hands and laughing hysterically. Justin pulled out his car remote to unlock his car, and we ran to the flashing lights. As we got there, he opened the rear door. "I'm not getting in your car," I said.

"Just stand here behind the door. It will be more private," he said. "Now, how about a kiss..."

"Well, you certainly deserve a little reward for tonight," I purred. I smiled and threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. Our lips parted and our tongues danced. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me tight. I could feel his erection coming back after our run and pushed into it. His right hand drifted down to my ass and rubbed it gently. "Well, it had been there already," I thought. Then I felt his left hand gather up my dress, and his right hand was suddenly resting on my bare ass. I squirmed into his caress. All I could think of was how much better it felt as he gently massaged me. His hand moved to my hip and rubbed teasingly up and down. Then his hand came forward, and I felt his fingers stroking the outside of my pussy. Somewhere in the fog of my mind I had a feeling that there was something I should be doing, but I ignored it - I felt so good. A finger slid between my lips. "God, I am so wet," I thought. The sensation, combined with a sense of wrongness, sent shivers through my body. He found my clit, and began stroking it. I felt my breath getting ragged and my heart pounding as I moaned softly. I felt a giant orgasm welling up, and any thoughts I may have had were lost as I cried out into his kiss.

He held me up while my body spasmed, but as I came down from my orgasm, my knees grew weak and he gently lowered me to the edge of the back seat. I had my eyes closed as I gasped for air. Then he leaned forward again and kissed me gently. I felt him stroking my pussy again, and parting my lips. My eyes flew open as I suddenly realized it was his cock I was feeling. I gasped as it slid into me. He stroked into me slowly until he was all the way in, then picked up the pace.

"Sorry for hurrying, but we only have a couple of minutes left," he gasped, as he slammed into me. The angle was just right to stimulate my clit and I started to buck back at him. Soon I had my legs wrapped around his waist and was fucking him furiously. It wasn't long before I felt myself about to come again. He must have been just as turned on because in just a short while I felt him spurt into me. That put me over the edge, and I came in wave after blissful wave. I collapsed, completely spent.

I was still gasping for air when I felt him putting my panties back on. He lifted me to my feet and gave me a quick kiss. "Hurry, the clock is ticking."

"Oh, my God," I thought. "How long have we been gone?" I ran to find John just pulling up with the car.

Cheryl touched her phone. "Not bad. 6:23. Nothing we have to tell Mike about," she laughed. She looked at me. "God, Karen, you didn't have to run so hard to get back. You're all red-faced and out of breath!"

I got into the back seat and collapsed. We were halfway home when the fog began to lift from my brain. My God, what had I done? I had cheated on Mike. How could Justin do this? But then I remembered I agreed he could take liberties with me, if he would stop when I said no. Why had I never said it? He even warned me I might get too turned on to remember!

I got out of the car and saw Mike's car in the driveway. What was I going to do? I walked in the door, and saw Mike smiling at me. I suddenly remembered that my pussy was still filled with Justin's come. I yelled out, "I gotta go to the bathroom!" and ran up the stairs.

I took off my clothes and stuffed my come-soaked panties deep into the laundry basket. My dress was a little stained, but it was not obvious -- I'll take it to the dry cleaners tomorrow. I took a very thorough shower and used the hand-held showerhead to carefully wash everything out of my pussy. Since I sleep in the nude, I just stepped out of the bathroom. Mike was getting ready for bed himself.

Mike smiled at me and said, "I just spoke with John. He told me you had a really good time. I told you that you wouldn't want for partners! Although apparently it was just one. You must be tired. Ready for bed?"

I smiled, and pushed back any feelings of guilt. "I am tired! I must have danced for three hours! Yes, it was with one guy. His name is Justin. He's a little older than us. I don't even know his last name, or where he works or anything else about him. Well, except that he was a great dancer. But I would much rather have been with you!"

"The new dress you wore looked really nice; well, what little I saw of it! You'll have to model it for me."

I laughed. "Well, you know, when you gotta go ... And if you want to see that dress on me you will just have to take me dancing!"

"Okay, next time, I promise. This project is almost finished. One more week or so and it will be over, and I promise to take you out then."

"It's a date! I'm really tired, though. Do you mind if we just go to sleep?"

"I'm tired too; I just got in a little while ago. I love you, darling."

"I love you too, dear. Good night."

Mike fell asleep right away. I stayed awake for a long time, as I tried to make sense of the evening. I can't really blame Justin. It's true I had told him I didn't intend to cheat on my husband, but I never said no. And when a man has a seriously aroused woman in his arms, he's going to take whatever she gives him. I must admit I had more fun than I've had in a long time. The thrill of being naughty, of dancing without my underwear, the sexual excitement of all the touches, of being in the arms of a handsome stranger who was obviously taken with me... Even the ending was spectacular. As we kissed, we held each other so tightly, and when I felt his hand caressing my bare ass, I was hotter than I can ever remember. That first orgasm was so intense! When he started fucking me, I was in another world, where nothing else mattered. The last orgasm, so close after the first, took me even higher. But then the terrible crash as I realized what I had done. I decided I can keep tonight as a pleasant memory as long as I resolve that, no matter what, I will never again betray Mike. With that thought, I turned to Mike, caressed him gently, and fell asleep holding him.

Author's note: Well, gentle reader, it looks like she got away with it. Or did she? Maybe she kept quiet and lived happily ever after. Or she became so guilt-ridden that she confessed (What did Mike do?). Or maybe, two weeks later ...

"Wow, honey, that dress looks great on you! No wonder you had no trouble finding dance partners!"

I could feel myself blushing. "Thank you, Mike. But it was only one."

"Well, I'm sure you broke his heart when you came back home to me. Shall we go?"

We got to the club. had a drink and he led me to the floor. As we danced, my mind kept going back to the last time I was here, and I thought, "My husband certainly deserves as good as I gave Justin." The next slow dance I pulled Mike close to me, kissed his neck and rubbed myself against him.

Mike grinned at me. "You're awfully frisky. Am I going to get lucky tonight?"

"Absolutely! Tonight, and as often as you want for the rest of your life!"

We were sitting and sipping our drinks when I heard a familiar voice. "Karen! How nice to see you again! Will you introduce me to your husband?

I felt my heart jump to my throat. "Honey, this is Justin, the man I danced with two weeks ago when you couldn't make it. Justin, this is my husband, Mike."

Mike stood up and they shook hands. "Thank you for taking care of Karen for me," he laughed. "She told me she had a lot of fun; she had been worried she wouldn't find any partners."

Siboney
Siboney
95 Followers