Seduction Ch. 02: Fast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I don't think there was any danger of that. She's a lovely woman and a great dancer. Speaking of which, may I ask your permission to ask her for a dance?"

Mike nodded, and Justin held out his hand. "May I have the honor of this dance?"

I took his hand and he led me to the dance floor. As we danced, I held myself stiffly as far away as I could. He chuckled. "I'm glad to hear you had fun. Are you very mad at me?"

I sighed. "I'm a little upset, yes, but I must admit you kept your word. You even warned me I might forget to stop you. I'm much angrier with myself. I behaved like a foolish schoolgirl, flirting with a stranger and then following him to his car. It's true I had fun, right until the end. But I really hated that ending."

"Yes, it was rather rushed, wasn't it? Sorry about that. Even so, those few minutes gave me one of the most intensely erotic experiences of my life."

I smiled and relaxed a little. "It was very intense for me, too. I don't think I ever had two such big orgasms in such a short time."

"Maybe we could get together again and see what we can do with more time?"

"Let me say this right now before I forget. NO."

"Karen, please. I know you enjoyed it -- at the end you were doing me as hard as I was doing you. Your last orgasm was so intense you even passed out for a bit. Tell me the truth, you enjoyed every minute."

I blushed as I thought about it. "Yes, Justin. I admit it was great. I'm sure I'll remember it fondly for a long time. But it must never happen again. I love my husband and never want to hurt him."

"Well, I enjoyed it so much I kept a souvenir. While you were passed out, I was able to take a couple of pictures. They came out great -- my new phone has a low-light setting. I took a close-up of your face, and another that shows your whole body, with your dress up to your waist and my come dripping from your pussy. I guess you didn't notice; you didn't open your eyes until I put your panties back on."

I grew weak, and stumbled, but he held me up as we continued our dance. I sobbed, "Please, Justin. What are you going to do with them?"

"Why don't you invite me over to your house next week? I can show them to you and we can look at them and discuss it."

"Just talk?"

"Well, I was hoping we could pick up where we left off. I could give you some much better memories. Or we could just show Mike the pictures now ..."

My heart froze. "Just one time, and you'll go away?"

"Of course. It's just that we had so little time before, and sex shouldn't be so rushed. Don't you agree? We need to correct that." He handed me a handkerchief. "Here, dry your eyes. We need to get back. Well?"

What do I do? Last time I had no intention of having sex, and I'm still not sure how I let it get that far. This time I would be intending to let him fuck me. Can I trust Justin to keep his word? What would Mike do if he saw the pictures? Did I have a choice? Wait, Justin doesn't know where I live! I'll just give him a phony address and make sure never to see him again. "God help me. Come to my house Tuesday at 1PM. I live at..."

"I know where you live, Karen. I followed John's car and saw where he dropped you off. See you then."

He held on to my hand as he led me back to our table. He lifted my hand to his lips and gave it a gentle kiss. "Here she is, Mike, as good as ever. You are a very lucky man. Take her out to the floor before someone else grabs her and you lose her forever!"

Mike laughed, and turned to me. "I think I'll do just that. Shall we dance?"

The next few dances were a blur, as my mind was elsewhere. My God, he's coming over Tuesday! I have to be there -- else he'll just come in the evening and talk to Mike. I realized I knew what I had to do. I would be taking a big risk, but I didn't really have a choice. Then a slow song started -- one of our favorites. I pulled Mike close and put my head on his shoulder as we swayed to the music. When it was over, I gave him a big kiss and whimpered, "Honey, please take me home. I really need to make love to you."

"Sure, honey, I'll go get the car."

"No. I'll come with you," I said, and held his hand tightly all the way to the car.

When we got home, I pulled him upstairs to the bedroom. Then I started to unbutton his shirt. "You, sir, are wearing far too many clothes. Let me help you with that," I purred. I took off his shirt, unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I pushed him back onto the bed and took everything off him.

"Gee, now I think I'm wearing too many clothes! Alexa, play soft jazz." As the music started to play, I swayed sensuously. Turning my back to him, I slowly lowered my zipper. I held my dress up as I turned around, then slowly lowered it until I let it fall to the floor. I turned and swayed my hips as I walked away while discarding my bra. I stopped, grabbed my panties and, keeping my knees straight, bent over as I lowered them to the floor. (Thank goodness for yoga!) I stayed that way for a bit, swaying gently and giving him a good look at my pussy lips between my ass cheeks. I stood back up slowly, caressing my sides, turned and did a model's walk back to the bed.

I smiled as I reached for his cock, which was already hard. I rarely give him blowjobs; I just suck him until he is hard. Now I didn't just suck his cock, I made love to it -- no, I worshipped it. I smiled as I kissed it, caressed it, stroked it, rubbed it on my face... When I got down to business, I took him into my mouth and used my tongue, my lips, my hands -- my whole attention. Soon he was quivering and moaning, "Oh, my God, Karen!" When I felt him come, it was like his love was pouring into me, and I swallowed every drop. I felt so complete, so in love. I sucked him gently, as he squirmed from the intense sensations.

I smiled at him and said, "You're not done yet, honey. My poor kitty needs some attention." I positioned my pussy over his mouth and lay down over him. He licked me as I gently caressed his balls. Soon I was panting as he brought me to a much-needed release. He was hard again, so I gave him a quick suck and straddled him. I gazed into his eyes as I lowered myself onto him, and started to rock back and forth. Soon we were fucking furiously. Suddenly, Mike sat up and held me as we continued to fuck. He grabbed my ass and lowered me to the bed and then he was on top of me, pounding me as I cried out in ecstasy as my excitement built up. He quickened the pace and I felt him shudder as he spurted into me, and I came in an explosive orgasm. Wave after wave swept over us both, and, as he collapsed on top of me, I hugged him tightly.

Mike looked totally spent. He looked at me and muttered, "Wow, honey, what brought that on?"

"Dancing tonight, we were far apart, like an old married couple. I remembered what young love was like, when we couldn't get close enough. That's why I pulled you closer to me then, and held on so tight. I love you, honey. I wanted to have our love-making tonight be really special. Just to show you how very, very much I love you. Now, please, just hold me." We spun around to put our heads back on the pillows, and I turned on my side, facing away. I pulled his arm over me, held it tightly and felt his warmth against my back. It was a long time before I could sleep.

Yes, I wanted to make tonight special. Because I was afraid that it might be our last time.

******

I jumped as the doorbell rang, and took a deep breath. "This is it," I thought. I opened the door and let Justin in.

"Why, Karen, a sweatshirt and jeans - you didn't dress up for me?" he said.

"Sorry. I don't know the dress code for a blackmail. But before we do anything, I need to see those pictures."

"Certainly, my dear. I printed them out -- these copies are for you. As you can see, they are quite good. Your face is a perfect picture of post-orgasmic bliss. I'm sure your husband -- Mike, isn't it? -- will find them very interesting."

I looked at them. They were quite explicit. The second picture made me look like a wanton slut, with my legs spread out and my pussy gaping open. "You bastard! These could destroy my marriage!"

"They don't have to, but that is entirely up to you."

"Just this afternoon, and I'll never see you again?"

"Karen, Karen, don't be such a spoilsport. Not more than once a week, I promise. Who knows, someday you may even begin to look forward to it. You really don't have much choice, do you?" He grabbed my sweatshirt and started to pull it off.

Just as the hem of my sweatshirt reached my bra, I slapped him as hard as I could. "Now, officers!" I shouted.

Justin froze as a policeman walked in through the door, and another came in from the kitchen, holding handcuffs. "Sir, please put your hands behind your back. You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent..."

Justin stood there ashen-faced as the policeman read him his rights. I glared at him and said, "You're right, Justin. I don't have much choice. I pray that my marriage can survive one indiscretion. It would never survive my becoming your sex slave for the rest of my life."

As one officer led him away, the other turned to me and said, "Ma'am, can you come to the station and give a witness statement?"

"Certainly. Could you drive me there? I'm a little too shaken up to drive, but I want to get it over with. Did you get everything recorded?"

"Yes, ma'am. I don't think the D.A. will have any trouble with this case. Are you ready to go?"

As I head to the station, I think, "Actually, that was the easy part. But how can I face Mike?"

******

"Karen? I was just getting ready to go home. Are you alright?"

"Not really, honey. I'm sorry to bother you at work, but on your way home can you stop by the police station downtown and pick me up?"

"Okay.... Let me process this. Do I need to bail you out?"

I was so glad Mike is the thoughtful, deliberate type. Many husbands might be going nuts here. I am going to rely on this tonight. "No, honey, I haven't done anything illegal. I'll explain everything tonight. Just pull up to the front; I'll be waiting outside."

"Give me ten minutes. I love you."

God, I sure hope that's enough. "Love you, too. See you then."

Soon, he pulls up, and I get in and give him a kiss. Before he can say anything, I say, "Not now, honey. I need to tell you a long story that would go better after a drink."

"Okay, hon, I can see you are very nervous -- you're shaking like a leaf!"

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. "I'm okay. Just get us home."

Long before I wanted to, we were home. I got out and ran to the kitchen and fixed us our favorite drinks. I sat down on our sofa next to Mike, and took a big swallow. I looked up at Mike and said, "Honey, I love you dearly. I know you love me, and I hope it's enough. But at the dance two weeks ago I behaved very badly."

I went on to describe how I came to give Justin my panties, and the deal I made with him that he could be a little friskier, but would stop if I said no. How we would mostly dance where John and Cheryl could see us, but every few minutes we would duck into the crowd and do something naughty.

Mike interrupted. "How naughty?" he asked.

"One time he gave my ass a squeeze, and another time I might grind into him. Or he would give me a quick peck on the lips, and I would nuzzle his neck. That sort of thing. Nothing we did ever lasted more than a few seconds. Then we would chuckle like schoolkids who had just gotten away with something. But I must admit that, between all the flirting and dancing with a stranger who knew I was not wearing panties I got seriously turned on. Then I made my biggest mistake. During the last dance he tried to really kiss me. I pushed him away and said, 'Not here.'"

"That was your biggest mistake?"

"Honey, I should have said 'no.' But 'not here' really means 'yes.' He suggested that, when we got ready to go, I walk him to his car and give him that kiss, and I didn't even stop to think about it. After all, I had already agreed. I even had Cheryl time us so I would be back in just a few minutes."

I had to stop to take a few breaths. I took Mike's hands in mine and looked him in the eyes. "Honey, I had had a few drinks, but I wasn't drunk. But like I said, I was really turned on. When we got to his car, he opened the rear door. I refused to get in his car; instead, I stood with my back to it while he gave me a passionate kiss. When he caressed my ass, that felt really good, and when he somehow lifted my dress so he was caressing my naked ass, all I could think was how much better that felt. Then his fingers were rubbing my pussy, and my mind went blank. Deep down, I knew I should stop it, but before I did, he found my clit and I had a huge orgasm. I went limp, and he lowered me onto the seat. Before I could even process what had happened, he was inside me. He didn't last more than a minute or two before I felt him coming, and I came also. The next thing I knew, he had put my panties back on me and was telling me I had to get back. Cheryl said I had only been gone for a little over six minutes. In fact, I was back before John even got back with his car.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen, but that's no excuse. I should never have put myself in that position. And I swear, I never will again."

Mike looked at me for a long time, while I could barely breathe. Finally, he said, "Why didn't you tell me then?"

I sobbed. "When I came home, I felt so guilty, standing there with Justin's come still in my pussy. I couldn't even look at you. I ran to the bathroom and tried to wash every bit of him off my body. When I calmed down, I realized that telling you served no good purpose. It would hurt you, and I knew that I would never again betray you, whatever the cost. Justin didn't even know my last name -- we would never see him again."

Mike looked grim. "And then we did."

"When Justin came to our table, I thought I'd die. But I couldn't very well refuse a dance. While we were dancing, he tried to convince me to see him again. I told him, 'Hell, no.' Then he told me that I had passed out for a minute after our sex, and he had taken pictures of me like that. He threatened to show them to you if I didn't have sex with him for one afternoon.

"Honey, I may have been very foolish, but I'm not stupid. I realized that it wouldn't be one time. If I gave in to him, he would have that hold on me forever. There is only one way to handle blackmail -- the truth. I knew I had to tell you. But I also didn't want him to get away unscathed. So I told him to come here this afternoon. He already knew where we lived -- he had followed John's car. Yesterday, I went to the police and filed a complaint against him. The problem was that I had no hard evidence. Hell, I didn't even know his last name, or how to find him. They set up a sting. They were waiting in the house and recorded his threats. He'll be spending the next few years in jail."

Mike stood up and started to pace. He looked at me and said, "Karen, I'll admit you handled today very well. But you crossed a line the moment you gave him your panties and decided to let him touch you sexually. Didn't you see that?"

"Oh, honey, I do now! When the twins came up with the idea with the panties and tried to convince me to do it, at first I said no, but it just seemed so exciting! They're so young, and joining them made me feel young too. And, I thought, 'Really, what's the harm? It's only a piece of cloth. I'm certainly not going to do anything with him.' When he suggested a little flirting, that was exciting, too. From there it was a series of tiny steps that added up.

"I never meant to betray you. I know I made a lot of bad choices that night. They put me into a position where, as turned on as I was, I was no longer capable of making a choice. That's why I told you that saying 'not here' was my biggest mistake. When I said that, I essentially agreed I would go somewhere private to kiss him. I realize now that, as turned on as I was, as soon as I started kissing him sex was inevitable. From that moment on, I never made another conscious choice.

"Please, honey. You have a wife who loves you and would never again hurt you. Please don't throw her away over a few hours of foolishness and two minutes in the back seat of a car."

Mike thought for a long time as I waited nervously. Finally, he said, "Weren't you tempted to take him up on his offer? After all, he is a man that sexually excites you. It certainly seems like you enjoyed the sex. You would just be continuing what you had already started."

I sobbed, "God, no! I have no sexual interest in him! I enjoyed it while it was happening, but I felt sick afterwards. Even if you kick me out, I would never have touched him again. I'll admit I considered giving in to him, but only as damage control. If I could trust that it would be once, and I could just get away with it, then I could put this all behind me. But then I realized something. After that first time, I promised myself I would never again betray you, no matter what. If I were to let him fuck me for any reason, I would be betraying you. I realized I had to refuse him, even at the cost of my marriage, or even my chance for any future happiness. And, anyway, it would not have been just once. Justin confirmed that today. I would have been at his mercy until he got tired of me."

Mike sat there thoughtfully. I almost wished he would yell at me; his look of disappointment felt so much worse. Finally, he said, "Suppose you had said no when he started to kiss you during that last dance, or even gone ahead and kissed him passionately right there, and then just come home. Would you have told me about it? And how would you have felt when you met Justin again?"

I had never thought about that. "I ... I don't know," I stammered.

"I'm hungry," he said. "I'm going to Ralph's, sit in a booth, have a couple of beers and some ribs and do some heavy thinking. Please think about my questions. I'll be back late."

He left. I got up and puttered around the kitchen for a while, then decided I wasn't hungry, so I just got ready for bed. Once in bed, I tried to figure out what Mike meant with his questions. Suppose I had said 'no', or just dragged him to the other side of the room, given him the lover's kiss that I had intended, and then gone home. Would I have told Mike that I had given a man my panties, let him rub my ass and my boob? That I pushed myself into his erection, nuzzled his neck, rubbed his bare chest and generally flirted outrageously with him for three hours?

Hell, no! I had told myself that everything I did until the end was just innocent play, but, if I had to keep it secret from Mike, it clearly wasn't. I probably would have gone home so turned on that I would have dragged Mike to bed and fucked him silly, but I would have been thinking of Justin.

How would I have felt about Justin? He would have been a treasured memory that I would relive fondly from time to time. When I met him again at the dance, I would have been eager to dance with him. I would have thanked him for giving me a wonderful time. The feelings I had would have returned. We wouldn't do much with my husband right there, but I might have let him dance me into the crowd and give my ass a "playful" squeeze, and I would have smiled and winked at him. Suppose he then offered to take me to lunch one day during the week? Would I have accepted? Maybe. Well, probably. After all, it would be fun, I would be in public and I knew I could trust him.

What would the lunch have been like? I certainly would have wanted to do more "innocent" flirting -- after all, our whole relationship was based on flirting. I could just picture it: It would just be lunch, so I would wear a skirt and blouse. Well, the skirt might be a little bit shorter than I usually wear, and the blouse might show a little extra cleavage. Hell, I might even give him my panties again, and tell him it was a symbol of our deal -- as long as I let him hold my panties, we could be frisky, but he would never go past the word "no." He would take me to a restaurant where we could sit in a booth. We would order drinks, and while waiting for them, he would put his hand on my knee and give it a squeeze, and maybe slide it up my thigh a few inches. There would be a lot of little touches, and smiles as we gazed into each other's eyes. As the meal went on, we would both get bolder -- I would make it a point to lean over "accidentally" so he could glance down my blouse, and his hand would slide a little higher on my thigh... At some point he might brush against my pussy, and withdraw his hand quickly, smile and say, "Oops!" I might act indignant and say, "Naughty, naughty," then smile and give his cock a "playful" squeeze, all the while getting more and more excited. When he took me home, would I have invited him in? Perhaps I would tell him it was just so I could kiss him goodbye without the neighbors seeing. Then he wouldn't even have to rush. We would share a long, slow, loving kiss, his hands wandering. If he said something like, "I've been looking down your blouse all afternoon. You have such lovely breasts. Please, I must see them," while he unbuttoned my blouse, I would have let him. (Would I have even worn a bra?) Pretty soon I would be naked, dripping wet and leading him to the bedroom. Maybe not the first week, but if he were patient, and we went out for lunch once a week, it wouldn't have taken long.