Seduction Ch. 02: Fast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, my God! If Justin had been a little more patient (or I a little less turned on) the first night, I could be well on my way to having an affair with him! Hell, I might even have spent this very afternoon fucking him! I would now be trying to act naturally with Mike, all the while daydreaming about Justin and looking forward to our next rendezvous. I collapsed into feelings of guilt.

A few hours later I heard the front door, and then Mike's footsteps as he came upstairs. I put on my robe and rushed out to him. I saw he was about to enter the guest room. I threw my arms around him and sobbed. "Honey, please don't leave me! I was so stupid! I thought my only big mistake was a slip of the tongue, but I realize that everything I did that night was betraying you. I let a man seduce me for three hours; hell, I even helped him seduce me. You were right -- the problem was that I encouraged a man and let him get me sexually excited. If Justin hadn't pushed me too far too soon, I probably would have had an affair with him. I promise you I will never let that happen again; in fact, I will never do anything with a man that I wouldn't do if you were watching. Please give me another chance!"

Mike sighed and put his arms around me and I let out a little whimper. "Karen, that is what I wanted you to say. But you had to figure it out for yourself. You were sorry for the sex, but brushed off the flirting as just a bit of fun. I wanted you to see that letting Justin turn you on to such an extent destroyed your defenses. That is why he had no trouble getting into your pussy, and wouldn't have had any trouble later on even if he hadn't managed it that night."

Mike sighed, and in a low voice, said, "Actually, I'm surprised Justin resorted to blackmail. If he had spent a dance or two reminiscing about how much he enjoyed the flirting, he might have gotten you to accept an offer to take you to lunch. After all, at the time you felt your only mistake was going someplace private. You could get even 'friskier' when no one you knew was watching, and even more in the semi-privacy of his car as he took you home. I doubt you could have resisted inviting him in."

I sobbed even harder. "Yes, Mike, I already figured that out. Please, honey," I begged. "Come to our bed. I really, really need to feel you with me tonight. I'm so scared."

"All right, Karen. I won't leave you alone tonight. But I'm not sure about tomorrow."

As we lay in bed that night, I held him tightly, as if he might disappear if I let go.

Epilog

Justin pled not guilty. He figured that I would be too embarrassed to testify in open court and reveal my cheating. But with Mike's support I was able to stand up to the cross-examination, and I looked him in the eye as he was sentenced to five years in jail.

Things were tense between Mike and me for a long while. Over the next few weeks, we had many difficult conversations, and he spent many nights in the guest room. Slowly, I was able to convince him that I understood things a lot better. I promised him I would never keep secrets from him, and that the best way to achieve that is to make sure I never have to. He still had a lot of anger and hurt, but I was patient and loving, and he started to trust me again. When we finally made love, it was so intense. I wish I could say I gave him as good an experience as I did the last time, but I was too overcome with emotion. As I felt him come inside me and make me his woman again, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me, and I came as hard as I ever had. I sobbed into his shoulder, and it was a long time before I could let him go. I think our marriage is even stronger now.

But I have kept one secret from Mike. Every so often, if Mike is feeling amorous and I'm not really in the mood, I would think about the night I danced with Justin, and the thrill I got from our flirting. And then my mind would drift to the sex. There is something primal about a man taking a woman like that -- not through physical force, but by the force of his will overpowering hers through sheer lust. I think back to how I felt as I surrendered myself to him, with no thought of any consequences, just lost in a moment of passion. How I fucked him with an animalistic fervor, completely lost in the moment. Then some of the feelings would come back, I would feel myself getting excited, I would focus these feelings on Mike and we would have great sex. Every time.

Again, many will say that Karen didn't suffer enough. But Mike loved his wife, and was more interested in getting over his own hurt than in causing her more pain than she already felt. And Karen did suffer for many weeks over three hours of foolishness. If both are better off at the end, who cares if the scales balance?


[TV1]