All Comments on 'Seduction Ch. 04: Wingman'

by Siboney

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your right hated the content of the story. The skank wife character seems fine with lying cheating and cuckolding her husband the man she apparently loves...if your character does that to people she loves what would write about people she hates?

RobertaBobRobertaBobabout 2 years ago

Good work. Minor nitpick: MIT does not award Latin honors, their attitude being that just getting in and graduating is an honor.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

well, no wonder you don't have more subscribers.

Your plots are quite good but the detail of the story is full of banalities and stupid situations.

- The woman starts to sob because she is going to throw away the dresses she bought for her lover when her marriage is at its worst.

- the husband cleaned the table and started the dishwasher. Result: what a good man. How could I do what I did to her?

Wow, that's a feat done by a husband.

So much so that his wife should have paid him a weekend at the best call girl to reward him.

And you can imagine if he folds down the toilet seat.

Rewards for this event: a week of drinking and fucking with her two single best friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love (it's ironic here) when authors always write about husbands behaving like White Knights or Saints.

It's funny because it usually comes from old authors.

It must be an old remnant of religious belief in order to identify with the cuckold and try to make themselves more moral, more charitable, more generous than they are.

As if people were either all good or all bad.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

There's a lot of predators out there and the wife put herself in harm's way. She got off easy!

4

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

I'm not an advocate of BTB scenarios, far too much totesterone and apemen chest thumping, but I think Kathy, Marcie and especially Alex got off far too easily. The author did though, make a good job of turning my hatred of Kathy around somewhat toward the end, unfortunately the scales tipped again slightly when she allowed him to kiss and fondle her in the car. I understand it was part of her testing herself, but not really acceptable, especially after what she'd already done. However that's the authors decision. One thing I can say in all confidence though, is that in some things it pays to not tell the whole truth. Kathy held nothing back, and that was hard enough on Tom, but to say it was special, that it was the best sex she'd had or ever likely to have, to admit that her husband never even entered her mind while she did the dirty, to admit that she might even love Alex, all these things she should have kept to herself. Knowing she cheated is one thing, but I really don't see a man staying with a woman knowing he'll always be second best in her mind.

The writing was good, just a couple of mistakes, but the dialogue, especially between Tom and Kathy, was a bit formal and emotionless, rather like two people reading prepared statements to one another. Not bad overall though and a decent read. A pity the ending wasn't more decisive, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of readers letting you know what should have happened.

One last thought: the timing of Kathy's second child and Marcie's pregnancy seem very convenient, whether this was intentional or not, it makes one wonder if Alex left his mark on both marriages in more ways than one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She'll eventually cheat again, Tom is a sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was it as special for you?" He gently massaged my thigh as I started driving again. "Yes, Alex," I sighed. "It was truly spectacular for me, too. That was the best evening of sex I've had; possibly the best I will ever have. I must admit that you got into my head, too."

Sorry, but this does not depict a remorseful person. She's still remembering it as the greatest sex of her life instead of the moment she totally fucked up her life. She's still an entitled princess not a faithful devoted wife.

When Alex first slide his hand on her thigh, the reaction of a remorseful but faithful devoted wife would have been to slam on the breaks and slap the living shit out of Alex and demand that he get the fuck out of her car.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

All these words, and yet you could have just stated that you're a cream pie connoisseur...

grifternrgrifternrabout 2 years ago

The premise is good. I do enjoy your writing style. As happens quite a bit in this category, Scene 1 of the affair, shows a lot of detail, and effort. Scene 2 of the reveal, shows a little less. The dialog is rushed, there is no real give and take indicative of a real conversation. The abused husband, just preaches, and the wayward wife sits and cries. Then Scene 3 of the reconciliation, ends up feeling rushed. I understand that there was a time lapse of several months, but I don't feel it. Then all of a sudden we are at the wedding, and Tom faces Alex without any reaction, and nothing happens? That does not feel authentic. I think that there is a lot that was left on the cutting table, or just didn't make it into the story. How is the husband actually rewarded for saving the marriage? Why is he better off with her than without her and finding happiness on his own?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author is certainly a woman, knows nothing about male pride and glorifies betrayal. Unfortunately, the husbands in her stories are either idiots or weak wimps

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad you warned about the no BTB but I read it anyway. I did think it was well written but I can't believe that both woman can fall for this guy so easily when they know how he is as a person and what they have to lose. And for Alex to be considered a best friend and go after the guys wife? That alone should tell the wife this character is bad news regardless of his looks and possible reputation as a lover.

Also, what wife would tell her husband about the great sex and how she even tells the creep that she would enjoy a quick romp with him but now she is a good wife so no. I would think in real life the wife would avoid any word of the sex and just plead for a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
"Our married life became better than ever."

What a vapid and arrogant statement. Being married to a regretful rehabilitated narcissistic slut is better than a marriage to an unspoiled loving faithful true woman? You sound like a woman gushing about her wonderful marriage to a man she met when he raped her. Well, he only had to rape her the once.

There's a reason AAA has their clients introduce themselves by first identifying who they are, and then identifying what they are. Kathy chose to become a cheating whore, who betrayed her husband and her child. She now is a reformed self-controlled cheating whore, who works every day to stay loyal and loving and faithful. Who wouldn't find ridiculous the concept that being an alcoholic somehow made a person's life better? A person who has recovered from cancer probably cherishes life more than a person who has never been sick, but what level of intellect would claim that somehow having cancer made their life better?

Recovery and rehabilitation are wonderful accomplishments, for as long as they last. Since her fall Tom is now married to a ticking time bomb. Let's hope he or Kathy dies before the ticking stops. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a POC. Worst part is nothing happens to Alex. Save us all the trouble of reading this junk and just stop writing.

kdad9010kdad9010about 2 years ago

Loved it. A lot of great emotions and a good ending. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah lord blessed this day for which you allowed us to meet a Holy man as in most stories of RAAC.

Because all the old and old males know that a real man is the one who due to his greatness of soul, his infinite generosity, (or rather a total loss of testosterone and libido) forgives his wife and takes all the blame.

Because, the poor is not responsible of course for the choices and decisions she makes.

Conclusion :

as always, he is a great, loving, loyal, Saint-like husband.

And she's a stupid, selfish, self-centered wife.

Welcome to the world of old misogynists.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 2 years ago

We got into my car and he selected his address from my GPS.

He lives close to her place, she has driven there twice already, why would she need the GPS to take him home?

At the first red light, he slid his hand under my skirt, rubbed my thigh,

It was just a rehearsal, why didn’t she just ware slacks?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Good story but towards the end things jumped ahead a bit much, especially the interaction I would have expected between best girl friends. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is inconsistently written, but IRL the lying slut's mindset, based on her real thoughts about fucking Alex, would have been that, on balance, Tom was the better choice, even though he was inferior to Alex in terms of excitement, sex, looks, etc. As written, any normal man - not the weak, needy, cuckish husband characters written here - would have divorced her, especially when she offered custody to him. Instead, for the rest of his life Tom gets to know she just settled for him. He's second best, except for providing some emotional security to her and her child. Even more implausible than the cuckout by the MC was the ridiculous "test". The husband is going to let her go to a dinner party with the bastard? She let Alex paw her? The husband let's her be the maid of honor when Alex is attending the wedding (let alone as "best man")? The husband lets Alex skate? What preposterous horseshit. As for Alex's boast about what he would do if Tom got physical, that would be a bad move IRL. It's very easy to inflict serious pain, cripple or kill anyone without worrying much about the law or liability (you don't do it with witnesses around, and you claim self defense. The need to prove a crime "beyond a reasonable doubt" takes care of the rest on the criminal side, and a jury on the civil side is almost never going to side with the bastard when there's doubt). Unfortunately, Tom is written as simp, so nothing happens. If there are any bastards here, remember that there are no "rules" in violence (unlike sports). For example, 20lbs of force applied to your larynx is fatal. Even a 12 year-old girl can do that. You may think you are bigger, stronger, faster, but just one shot in the right location that anybody can deliver can cripple or kill you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trust me brother you don't have to let your simian brain worry about what the BTB fans would think about your stories. They full well know you are a creampie-loving closet cuck who caters for the most ridiculously unrealistic RAAC lovers. So maybe next time you should write about a wife cheating with another one of your handsome hunks while the husband(a "StRoNg MaN") waits for her at home and wankz with his micro penis reading your RAAC stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not an advocate of wimpy, whiny Karnevil's comments. I'll bet he's got his pink pussy hat out ready to march on Washington.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you trying to give Caviagurl a run for her money as the most man hating writer in LW??

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Turn around and crawl back into that closet ,kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a RAAC, but more of a cautionary tale.

My only complaint is that the vermin named Alex didn't suffer anywhere near as much as he should have.

In my universe, Alex would have lost his pride and joy.

Oh, he'd still have his cock, all there and in one piece.

But seeing as he'd never be able to get it up again, his flaccid dick would be constant reminder to him that some shit just shouldn't be done.

A bull who can't get it up is nothing but a steer. And for Alex, that'd be the worst fate he can suffer.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I liked the story, 5 stars to writer. I am glad hubby was able to forgive his wife. I myself would have also after we put 10 gauge nipple rings in both tits ( that is a large size and very painful) then tattooed my name in her pussy hair region. As property of. I've always shared my women, but some time a friend or associate will show his true colors and come back to visit your wife when he knows you are at work. Her phone call was thrilling to me at work and told her to "have fun". Good friend I should have hurt him bad. All she did was lie until we split.

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Not bad, but has some issues like "and shift most of the blame to Alex", and her husband being in cybersecurity, just made the bastard stop harassing Marcie? Really? Didn't make him lose half his business as he deserved? for that 3*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

Good to read a story that focuses on the thing that really hurts a spouse, that is the tender intimacies that accompany all good sex. The phrase "it was just sex" is nonsense. It might be just sex to the guilty party but it is soul-destroying betrayal to the spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure bull sh-t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why does the wife just melt into the arms of a whore monger? BS, she wanted it and would have continued on forever with the husband knowing, BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. The BTB fans seem to be OK with men going after hot, ladies but feel the women should be beaten down, submissive property rather than real human beings with faults

ike everyone else.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
She

Had no real remorse or guilt. Just a modern day slut. It's a shame the husband didn't do more to the predator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The idiot paste and post guy is back giving instruction on how to delete comments. You can delete the comments but score stays, unless of course you don't allow scoring, which is a good sign you write garbage stories. I reported this comment to the moderators for malware postings. Nope, trolls will not get weary of posting comments, you actually encourage more by your stupid comment.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

3 stars and yuch! The moment she took off her rings, she was up to no good. Every adult knows, if you have to hide what you're doing, you shouldn't be doing it. Explanations are bullshit. Explain to my lawyer. The husband is clearly a fool. Her ONLY regret was getting caught. The rest of the story was heavily contrived bullshit to force an RAAC ending where none was deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good but a 4 instead of a 5. Reasons, the below quote from cheating wife to Alex was totally disrespectul to Tom, her husband:

"He gently massaged my thigh as I started driving again. "Yes, Alex," I sighed. "It was truly spectacular for me, too. That was the best evening of sex I've had; possibly the best I will ever have. I must admit that you got into my head, too."

No loving wife should tell her former lover that he is better than her husband.

Second, there was absolutely no repercussion for Alex. The email of the list of cheating as a warning benefitted and not punished Alex, who deserved punishment. After all the pain he has caused and was causing to other women and their husbands, why was the list not sent to the cheating women and/or their husbands. With those changes it would be a 5.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you did provide a warning but Im not a BTB fan and much prefer reconciliation endings but not here. This was just horrible. You made me dislike the husband with his actions after finding out she cheated and I just hated the wife. Self absorbed asshole.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Both of these women were selfish and weak. They didn't deserve the happy endings they got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God GOD what a slut! And what a RAAC. Taking off her rings was a DEAD giveaway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Our married life became better than ever." Of course it did, how could it not? Alex taught her how to fuck, including in the ass. And of course her dufus husband would think she just learned it from a book, right? "My marriage is stronger than before. " Yeah, just like when a soldier looses his leg to a land mine, and is given a bright shiny stainless steel leg; stronger than the original. What a lucky break.

And Alex is still out there, Mr. Pretty Boy, fucking over women and ruining their marriages. He should have been reduced to living in a wheel chair and shitting and pissing into a plastic bag. But that would take violence, revenge, retribution. No, its much better that Alex just keep ruining people's lives, while all the sheep just take his fucking over and bleat along. Alex should run for political office: he might as well shear the sheep he's fucking over, they're obviously too stupid to resist. Well, maybe not anymore; we'll see. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and very well written! Thank you

RuttweilerRuttweiler6 months ago
I didn’t believe the wife’s complete turnaround.

How could a woman go from sneaking off to guiltlessly fuck some guy a couple of times to becoming contrite, compliant and deciding to be jus’ the best li’l ol’ wifey a feller could have?

If I were hubby I wouldn’t believe her. I don’t see her having the depth of feeling for him that she claims. Too performative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiboney@Siboney
Many who read this genre seem to believe that a cheater will always cheat again, and that no punishment is too extreme. I don't share that view. If this upsets you, then you probably won't enjoy these stories. I am writing for fun. So anyone who wishes to use any of my ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES