Seduction Ch. 04: Wingman

Story Info
Another in my series. Lovers of BTB will not enjoy it.
15k words
3.77
12.2k
24

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siboney
Siboney
95 Followers

People often feel uncomfortable going to a bar or club by themselves. Two friends may go together, both looking for action, or one friend may go as a "wingman", simply assisting his friend. Of course, wingmen will be doing much the same things as the ones looking for action. What could go wrong?

"Tom, I just got off the phone with Marcie."

"How's she doing?"

"Not well, honey. It's been two months since that asshole dumped her. She's still broken up about it -- they had been together for over a year! All she does is work and sit at home."

"She needs to go out there and get back in the game. She's a lovely woman."

"I've been telling her that, but she doesn't want to go out to a bar or something by herself. Sure, she would get picked up, but that's not what she needs. I think it would be better if I took her to a dance club -- she could feel safer, dance with a few guys and then come home. She just needs to get her self-confidence back."

"Honey, that's a great idea! We haven't been dancing in a while."

"Actually, I was thinking of going with her by myself. Being with a happily married couple would probably just depress her more."

"Well, I could just yell at you a bit."

I laughed. "Honey, I'm serious! Anyway, I think we would attract more men if you weren't around. This is for Marcie. I would rather go dancing when it can be just the two of us."

Tom frowned. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that. I mean, you'll be drinking and dancing too, I suppose."

"Well, of course. You know that I never let myself get drunk. I'll make Marcie drive, so she won't drink too much either. I'll have Marcie as a chaperone."

"What if she wants to go home with some guy?"

"I won't let her do that! This is about making her feel good. Hell, any reasonably attractive woman can get sex any time she wants just by dressing sexy and going to a bar. I don't want her to feel like a slut. We are going to laugh, dance and maybe break a few hearts when we come home. She just needs to have a good time, and realize she is still attractive."

Tom leaned over and kissed me. "I guess I can trust you. Just be home at a reasonable time."

"Yes, Daddy," I chuckled. "I'll see if she can go with me on Friday. I promise to be back by 11:00. Now, go check on Jimmy, and meet me in our bedroom. I want to remind you how much I love you."

Friday evening, I let Marcie into our living room. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this," she grumbled.

"Nonsense," I laughed. "We're going to have a lot of fun. You look great!" She had taken my advice and we both wore very attractive but sensible dresses.

Tom looked her over and said, "You both look great. I'm glad you're not wearing some 'Come fuck me now' dresses. I trust both of you, but be careful. Marcie, I know you've been best friends since always, so don't let her run off with some handsome stud. Watch out for each other. Now, go knock 'em dead!"

"Oh, we will," I said. "But tonight is all about fun and dancing. We're not looking to get laid. Well, actually, I'm kind of hoping, but not until I get back home!"

As I got into Marcie's car, I took off my wedding rings and put them in my purse. Marcie was aghast. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not trying to deceive anyone," I said. "I was thinking that I don't want to advertise that I'm married. I think that will attract creeps that want to score some married pussy. Once we start chatting, I'll make sure to let them know I'm off limits. Remember, this is all about you tonight."

We got to the club and found a table by the dance floor. I thought we looked pretty good, with my shoulder length auburn hair and green eyes contrasting Marcie's long, black hair and dark eyes. We ordered drinks, and a few men came by and we danced, but nobody interested us enough to merit a second dance. I was a bit disappointed, but reminded myself that we were just here to dance.

But then, two men approached us. They were both attractive, although one looked like he could have been a model. He smiled at me and said, "Hello. My name is Alex and this is my friend Jason. Can we buy you ladies a drink?"

"Thank you, but we're set for now," I said, lifting my half-full glass. "But please join us. I'm Kathy, and this is my friend Marcie."

"So, are you enjoying yourselves?"

"It's been hit and miss, I'm afraid," I said. We've danced a few dances, but nobody has caught our fancy."

"Well, maybe we can change that," he laughed. "Jason, why don't you ask Marcie to dance? Meanwhile, I'll escort Kathy to the dance floor." He stood up and said, "May I have the honor?"

We floated across the dance floor. "I must say, this is a big improvement. You are an excellent dancer, sir! I take it you've had a few lessons?"

"My summer job in college was as a dance partner in a studio. I had to learn all the dances. How about you?"

I laughed. "Women must have been lining up to be your partner! My college offered dance as an elective. That's where I met my husband. Oh, I have to make a confession. I'm married. I'm not here looking for anybody. I'm just here as Marcie's wingman. She recently had a bad breakup, and I'm trying to cheer her up and build up her self-confidence."

He laughed. "That's very interesting. While I certainly wouldn't mind hooking up with a lovely lady like yourself, I'm really here for Jason. Jason is really smart -- I mean genius level. He graduated with honors from MIT. He's been my friend since high school, and was the reason I was even able to get a C in calculus. He's a bit of a tech nerd with few social skills. He's gentle, cultured and generous - a great guy."

"Well, glory hallelujah! Marcie is actually smiling at him. We may have hit the jackpot here. Marcie has a degree in biochemistry and works in research at the pharmaceutical company here. She may be a perfect match for him. But she's painfully shy with strangers. I'm going to be a bit of a mother hen here. We'll give them time tonight, but I'm going to insist that she come home with me. I don't want her to rush into things and get hurt again."

"That won't be a problem for Jason. He's also shy and never does anything in a hurry. I'm sure he'll want to pick my brains first, anyway. Look, the band is taking a break. Let's sit down and get to know one another."

For the next hour, we chatted, sipped our drinks and danced. Alex and I even danced a couple of dances while Jason and Marcie stayed at the table chatting. Around 10:30, I told Alex, "I have to be getting back home. Let's tell our lovebirds to have one more dance."

During our last dance, I told Alex, "I must admit, they seem to be really hitting it off."

Alex replied, "It seems that way, but I don't know if they'll take the next step. Did I mention he's shy?"

"Maybe he'll ask her out. But if he doesn't, I'm going to try to get Marcie here at eight o'clock next Friday. Maybe you can bring him here, too?"

"Well, unless they make other plans, we'll be here."

We walked out, and the men escorted us to our car. As we got there, I gave Alex a wink and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Marcie blushed, and kissed Jason, a bit longer than I did. As we drove off, I asked, "So...."

"Oh, Kathy, I had such a good time! I really like him!"

"Did you give him your number?"

"Uh..."

"Well, fortunately, your wingman saved the day. We will meet them again here next Friday. Sound good?"

"Thank you," she gushed.

She dropped me off at my door, and as I went to open it, I remembered my rings. "Oh, God," I thought. I quickly found them and slipped them back on just before Tom opened the door. It was perfectly innocent, but better to avoid suspicion. "So how did it go?" he asked.

"Great! Marcie met a really great guy, named Jason. I think they might hit it off. We're going to see them again at the club next Friday."

"Them?"

"Oh, Jason had a wingman too. Jason's even shyer than Marcie. I did have fun dancing with his friend, Alex. I wanted to move things along, so as we were leaving, I kissed Alex like this." I demonstrated. "Marcie took the hint, but she kissed Jason like this:" I gave Tom a long, passionate kiss.

Tom chuckled. "She kissed him like that?"

"Well, the first three seconds were Marcie. The rest was me kissing you, honey. I'm in a really good mood. Please take me to bed."

"I can do that," he said.

Next Friday, I came down the stairs dressed for partying again, sexy but not slutty. I kissed Tom and said, "I'm off to pick up Marcie."

"Marcie's not driving tonight?"

I chuckled. "No, I'm hoping that she might leave with Jason, so I'll need a ride home."

"What happened to taking it slowly?"

"Marcie and I have been doing a lot of talking this week. She says she never connected with anyone like this before. It was like they had known each other forever. I think this is real, honey. It's one thing to try to slow things down, but quite another to jump in front of a runaway train!"

"Can I expect you to be home early tonight?"

"I wouldn't count on it. Jason seems very careful and deliberate. It may take him all night to suggest it, or it may not happen until next week. I'm just trying to be prepared. Cross your fingers!"

I kissed him goodbye and picked up Marcie. I saw she had bought a new dress and looked very nice. I took my rings off again -- in case they didn't show up right away, I didn't want to attract creeps. Marcie was quivering with anticipation as we walked into the club. We didn't see them, so we found a table. I tried to calm her down. "Relax, we're a little early."

In just a few minutes, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up as Alex bent down to give me a quick peck on the lips. "Kathy, how nice to see you again. May we join you?"

"Certainly," I said. Alex sat down, and we both stared at Jason.

He sat down, blushed crimson and kissed Marcie on the lips. Marcie gave him a dazzling smile and said, "It's great to see you again, Jason."

The waitress came by and we ordered drinks. Alex and I chatted for a bit, but Jason and Marcie barely spoke. When the drinks came, we toasted and sipped for a few minutes. Then I gave Alex the eye, and he stood up and said, "My lady, may I have the honor?"

I smiled and said, "Why sir, the honor is mine!" We both chuckled as he led me to the dance floor.

As we danced, he said, "God, Jason is so shy. I think we'll have to kidnap them and lock them up in a room!"

"I don't think it will come to that! Marcie is ready to do him right on that table."

"Well, I hope it doesn't come to THAT, either."

"I swear, if women didn't take the initiative sometimes, the human race would die out."

"I agree. That's why I always let the woman make the first move."

"Really? I would think you miss some opportunities that way."

"Maybe. But it usually works out. I don't want to impose on a woman that doesn't want my attentions."

"Well, with your looks, there should be plenty of women making moves."

He laughed. "Thank you. Oh, I know what I look like. I did some modeling after college while I got my marketing company going. But my looks don't give me a free pass at every woman. Look at Marcie. I don't think she would ever run off with me."

"Speaking of Marcie, shall we see how they're doing?"

We walked back to the table. As we got near, we saw them locked in a passionate kiss. "Oops," I said. "Maybe we need to have one more dance?"

We congratulated each other on a job well done as we danced one more song. When we got back to our table, Marcie jumped up and dragged me to the bathroom. "Justin asked me to go to his apartment. Well, maybe I hinted a bit first. What do you think? Is it too soon?"

"Way to go, girl! It may not work out, but you'll never know unless you try. He does seem perfect for you. Anyway, you'll have fun tonight!"

Marcie hugged me, and we went back to our table. She went up to Jason, gave him a kiss and said, "Let's go."

As they walked hand in hand out the door, Alex gave me a high five. We sat down and sipped our drinks. "That went better than I hoped," I said. "I sure hope they make it. Marcie deserves a lot better than she's gotten so far."

"I think there's a good chance. But I came here with Jason. Now I have to find my way back home."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll give you a ride."

"Thanks. But it's not even nine o'clock. I'm really enjoying your company. I rarely get to dance with such a great partner. Shall we?"

We danced a few ballroom dances, and then a slow number started. Alex held me close, and I snuggled into his body. I was in a really good mood, and as I looked up to him, I saw a smile on his face as big as my own. I spontaneously stood on tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss. He bent down and gave me a slow, lingering kiss. I held him tighter, then pulled back and laughed.

The music stopped. I was about to suggest we call it a night when the bandleader announced a dance contest in ten minutes, with prizes for the top three couples. He laughed. "Let's do it. I want to see if I can remember how to really cut a rug. We can show them how it's done!"

We quickly practiced a few moves while they get set up. The contest was announced, and we took our places on the dance floor. The first song was a waltz, and we glided gracefully across the floor. Then a paso doble, and he moved me as a matador would swirl his cape. Finally, the band played In the Mood, and we did an energetic swing. As the music stopped, we were laughing and gasping for air, and we learned we had come in second! I jumped up to give him a quick kiss. But he held me tightly, my tongue brushed his lips and the kiss became rather passionate. I stepped back and said, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not," he chuckled. "Hey, we're just celebrating." We collected our winnings - a nice bottle of champagne -- and sat down to catch our breaths.

"I think I'm done here," I said. "Shall we go?"

He held my hand as we walked to my car. We got in and he programmed his address into my GPS. As I reached his house, I commented that he lived only about five minutes from me. He said, "Since you're so close, why don't you come on in for a few minutes and share some of this champagne with me?"

"I did help win it, so I guess I deserve a share! But just for a bit. I promised I'd be home by 11:00."

His one-story house didn't look like much from the outside, but when I went inside, my jaw dropped. The foyer opened up to an enormous great room, with a top-of-the-line kitchen, an elegant dining area and a huge living room with a giant TV. Alex took off his jacket, touched a wall panel and a gas fireplace lit up. Another button turned on warm, indirect lighting and another turned on soft music. But what really caught my eye was a picture window that took up the whole of the far wall. "Wow," I said.

Alex put the bottle of champagne into an appliance. He saw where I was looking, and said, "Yeah, not much to see at night. In the daytime you can see a lake. It faces west, so I can sometimes see beautiful sunsets. There's a deck out there, but it's a little chilly for that tonight. This chiller will get the bottle cold in just five minutes. Feel free to look around."

I wandered around the room, taking in the paintings and other art pieces. He brought out a tray with a plate of cheese and crackers and two flutes of champagne. We sat on the sofa and he lifted his glass. "Here's to Marcie and Jason, and to their two friends that made it happen!"

We touched glasses and I took a big sip. "Alex, your home is lovely."

"Thank you. I really like the hardwood floor. It's great for dancing." He stood up, and offered me his hand. "May I?"

I smiled and flowed into his arms. We swayed to the music, and he smiled as he gazed into my eyes. "You are so beautiful," he sighed. Somewhere in the fog of my mind I understood what was about to happen, and suddenly realized that I wanted it. He gradually pulled me toward him until we were just inches apart and brushed his lips against mine. I smiled and he kissed me. The kiss was soft and sensuous, our tongues barely touching. We were still dancing as he pulled me tightly, and my gentle movements rubbing against his hard body and the even harder bulge in his trousers. I put my arms around his neck and lowered my head to his shoulder.

I moaned slightly as I felt the zipper on my dress being lowered. Then his hands were on my bare skin. Oh God, that felt good. My skin was on fire! He deftly unsnapped my bra, then stepped back and slid his hands over my shoulders as my dress fell off, leaving me in nothing but panties. "God, your breasts are lovely," he breathed.

He picked me up, and I snuggled into him as he carried me to his bedroom and laid me on a king-sized bed. He stepped back to remove his clothes. I watched dreamily as he revealed his perfect body -- broad shoulders, hard abs, smooth muscles, like a Greek god come to Earth. He laid down next to me, I turned toward him and he kissed me softly, his hands caressing my side. After a few minutes he turned me on my back and started kissing my breast and stroking me through my panties. His caresses were so gentle and loving -- the "Slow Hand" from that Pointer Sisters song. It was like he could read my mind -- the moment I wanted more, he slid down and took off my panties. He kissed me, and his tongue stroked my folds, then plunged into me. After a few minutes, I pushed his head against me, he started licking my clit roughly and I came in a rolling orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

Alex seemed to understand that love-making is not just about cock and pussy but about our whole bodies. He held his tongue against my clit as I came, then slid his body up mine until his cock touched my entrance. He pushed in gently, slowly so I could feel every inch as it slid into me. Once he was fully inside me he held it there for a while. God, it felt good! He stroked into me slowly, then started to pick up the pace. Soon, I came again, and he slowed down -- gentle strokes in my pussy and soft kisses on my face and neck until I recovered, then he started pounding into me. My whole body was on fire. I felt him fill me with his come as I exploded into my third orgasm. "Oh, Alex, honey, that was wonderful," I whispered as I drifted off into bliss.

I came to as he was kissing me and shaking me gently. "Get up, Kathy. It's time to go home."

I sat up and looked at the clock. 10:40. "Plenty of time," he said gently. "My bathroom has a Japanese bidet. You can clean yourself there."

I rushed to the bathroom, and sat on his fancy toilet seat. As I washed myself in the spray of warm water, I thought, "Wow. I could get used to this." I finished quickly, rushed out and started to get dressed. Alex smiled at me and said, "That was wonderful, but it was much too short. Do you think you can come over next Friday? Tell your husband you are taking Marcie to the club again, and we can share a whole evening."

"Alright. I'll be here at 7:30," I said. One last tender kiss and I hurried to my car, and put my rings back on.

As I drove home, I realized that I should be feeling guilty, but I really didn't. I knew what I did was wrong, but I just couldn't regret anything about that night. Marcie connected with a great man, I sparkled on the dance floor, and then I made love to the most beautiful man I've ever met, in the most beautiful house I've ever seen. It felt completely separate from real life. I was wrapped in a warm glow, and I quivered with anticipation thinking about our next time.

I had a big smile on my face as I rushed up to Tom and gave him a big kiss. "Did Marcie leave with her boyfriend?" Tom asked.

"No," I lied. "But I told her next week is the last time I'll take her, so she had better make a date, at least. I'm all sweaty. I'm going to take a quick shower, and then I'm going to rock your world!"

Siboney
Siboney
95 Followers