Seduction Ch. 04: Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glow was even stronger as I drove home the following Friday. The hours I spent with Alex had been magical. He met me at the door wearing a silk robe. He kissed me and led me to his picture window. The sun was low on the horizon, and as I took in the view, he hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. He whispered, "I'm glad we have all evening. Tonight, we can take our time."

I felt my zipper coming down, and he slipped off my dress. He turned me around and stepped back to admire my sexy underwear, and I admired his naked body. He took me in his arms and we danced. After a few minutes, he unhooked my bra, pushed down my panties, and we danced naked, my nipples rubbing his chest hair, his hard cock against my belly, his hands on my ass and my head on his shoulder. When he slid his leg between mine, I was so turned on that I had my first orgasm the moment it rubbed against my pussy.

He picked me up as I went limp in his arms. He carried me to his bed and softly caressed me until I started to respond. We made love just as the sun was setting. The light reflecting off the shimmering lake cast us in a warm, golden glow as Alex lifted me to another world. Alex was soft and gentle; he was wild and forceful; he played my body like a fine violin and made it sing notes it had never hit before. For the rest of the evening we cuddled, talked, laughed, sipped champagne, kissed, and made love. I must have come more than a dozen times. I was still on fire as we shared a long passionate kiss and I left to go home.

My body was still singing as I drove home, and my smile threatened to split my face. We didn't have anything else planned -- in fact, we hadn't even exchanged phone numbers. But if Marcie and Jason became an item, I know I'll be seeing Alex again. Maybe we'll have other opportunities, I thought. I shivered as I wondered what it would be like to make love to him on his deck, under the stars on a summer night. I would probably beg off having sex with Tom tonight. I was tired, but mostly I just wanted to bask in the memory of my time with Alex a little longer. I didn't want anything to dilute tonight's experience.

I was still flying high as I walked in the door and saw Tom sitting on the sofa, a bottle of Scotch and a couple of glasses on the coffee table. That was odd - Tom never drinks alone.

"Hi, honey," he said, smiling. "How was the club? Did you have fun dancing? I guess you did! It's almost 11:30."

"Sorry, honey, I lost track of time. Yes, with the same guys. I did enjoy it, though. Maybe we can go sometime?"

"Did Marcie have fun, too?"

"Yes, she did. Great news! Just before we were going to go home, she decided to go home with Jason instead. Finally," I said. "I guess I won't be taking her to the club anymore."

"That's nice," he said. "By the way, Marcie called soon after you left. I notice that you're not wearing your wedding rings. Thank you for that, at least. Have a seat, dear. You look a little unsteady. Here, have a drink."

I plopped down, as I felt the blood drain from my face. "Tom, I..."

"She called you, but I guess your phone was turned off, so she called me. She wanted to tell you that she was spending the weekend with Jason at a cabin in the mountains. There's no reception there, so she didn't want you to worry if you can't reach her. We had a nice long chat. She told me how she left early with Jason last week. She didn't know about the dance contest -- I guess it happened after she left. I asked her about Alex. Apparently, he's extremely good looking. Wouldn't you agree? She told me that you seemed to enjoy dancing with him. You were dancing awfully close sometimes, but she didn't see anything too improper. She did say that Jason told her that Alex was a real ladies' man, and had made a lot of conquests. Nice word, that. How does it feel to be a 'conquest?' It sounds so much better than 'hook-up.' But then, did he really have to 'conquer' you? Did he storm the castle walls, or did you just open the gate?"

"Honey, I can explain..."

"I can't wait to hear it," he snarled. "Before you say anything, let me just say that I'm furious with you. I don't think you had ever cheated, or even lied to me before. Now you suddenly find it easy. You waltzed into the house tonight with the most genuine smile I've ever seen on your face, without even the slightest hint of guilt. You must have had quite an evening!

"I spent the last half hour waiting and drinking, wondering if you were even going to come home tonight. Before that, I researched divorce attorneys, and worried about how our divorce would affect Jimmy. I realized that he sees you for maybe an hour a night while we eat supper. If you left, I doubt he would even notice you're gone. So, I guess it wouldn't be much of a problem, as long as I got custody. If he spent every other weekend with you, you would probably be spending more time with him than you do now. Don't you agree?"

Tears were streaming down my cheeks. "Honey, please, no," I wailed. "I don't want a divorce!"

"And I don't want a cheating wife. Well, you did say you could explain. But let me warn you, if you have any hope of our surviving this, I have to hear the whole truth. If I catch you in a single lie, we're through. Do you understand?"

"Yes, honey. I promise."

"Now, tell me what happened. Start with last week."

I took a deep breath. "Honey, Alex is the most attractive man I've ever met. He's tall, handsome, charming -- I couldn't help but be drawn to him. Along with just about every other woman, I suppose. But he told me that he had a strict code of never making the first move, so I felt safe with him. He's a great dancer, and I guess I did dance pretty close, sometimes, but it was never sexual.

"After Marcie left, we had a dance to celebrate, and I was so happy that I gave him a kiss. Just a quick peck. Then he kissed me. Not a real lover's kiss, but more than was really appropriate, and I let him. We entered the dance contest, and won a bottle of champagne. I was so excited that I kissed him again. Somehow, this kiss went far beyond appropriate. I guess I made the first move without intending it.

"I offered to drive him home, as he had come with Jason. He lives close by, so when we got to his place, he invited me in so we could share the champagne we had won. I didn't even think twice about it. The night had been so perfect. I was giddy with excitement; I was in a fairy tale, I was Cinderella at the ball, with wings on my heels.

"His home was gorgeous. We chatted and drank champagne, then he put on some music and we danced. He held me close, and then he kissed me. That was all it took. The next thing I knew I was naked on his bed and we were having sex. Before you ask, yes, it was great. I was super turned on, and I'm sure he's had a lot of experience.

"Honey, I never intended it. It all happened so naturally that it didn't even seem like cheating. I know that's no excuse, but I'm sorry."

Tom sipped on his Scotch and thought for a while. "I think I could understand all that. If you had come to me that night, confessed what had happened and asked for forgiveness, I would have been angry and hurt, but I would have forgiven you, eventually. You had never deceived me, and had been swept away by circumstances that probably would never happen again. But you didn't say anything, because you weren't even sorry, were you? Instead, you lied to me, and made plans to see him again.

"Let me tell you what I think happened tonight, and you tell me if I'm right. You drove to his place and got there at 7:30. By 7:35 you were naked. Now, I don't care how much of a sexual dynamo he is, nobody can fuck for four hours straight. So, you fucked for a while, then lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow, touching, caressing, sharing tender kisses. You gazed into each other's eyes, laughed and had intimate conversations. Then you fucked again and repeated the cycle a few times. Sometimes it was wild animal sex, sometimes it was slow, gentle love-making. It was certainly more than 'just sex.' I imagine that you probably spent less than an hour actually fucking and three hours just being intimate. Am I right so far?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I mumbled. I really didn't want to go into details.

"I remember when we were dating, and we would have lunch on a Saturday, then come to my place and spend all afternoon making love like that. I think it was during the shared intimacy after the sex that I felt closest to you. All our defenses were down, we were totally at ease with each other, and your warm flush made you most beautiful thing I had ever seen. That's when we fell in love. It's when love is created, when a couple actually MAKES love.

"It's a shame that, since we got married, we rarely share these moments. We spend time together in the evening, go to bed, maybe have sex and then just go to sleep. We rarely share the afterglow, like you did tonight. So, tell me, do you love him?"

"Honey, I..." I stammered.

"Stop. The fact that you can't answer me right away tells me that you do, or at least think that you might. I realize that now may be a poor time to ask, as your memory of your MAKING love with Alex is so recent, and ours is so long ago. So don't answer right away. Think about it tonight."

"Honey, I love you. Alex doesn't matter because he's never going to love me, anyway."

"Again, stop. You're only digging yourself in deeper. You're saying that maybe all Alex has to do is whistle and you'll go running to him, but that's okay because he probably won't whistle very often. There's no way in Hell I can live like that, Kathy; knowing that you're at his beck and call, that you'll be sneaking around behind my back; that tomorrow, or next year or five years from now, Alex could decide he wants to settle down with you and I'll suddenly hear, 'So long, Tom. It's been nice knowing you.' No, I have to be the only man in your heart. If I'm not, we can get a divorce, you can wait for Alex's call, and I can try to find someone for whom I am.

"By the way, where are your rings?"

"They're in my purse. I'll put them back on."

"No. Give them to me."

"Honey, please don't do this," I pleaded.

"You wanted to fuck Alex, so you decided to not be married to me for a while. Well, you got your wish. How many times did he come inside you, I wonder? Each time he did, he claimed you and made you his woman. You don't get to wear my rings until you are my woman again. Right now, I can't see that happening, but if it ever does, I will put them back on you then. But that's a very big if."

I sobbed as I handed them to him.

Tom stood up. "I'm going to bed. I moved all you need for tonight into the guest room. Or maybe, you'd rather go sleep with Alex?"

"No, honey," I whimpered.

"Well, then, I suggest you go to the guest room and do some heavy thinking about how you feel and how you can convince me that I'm the only one you love, if indeed I am. I'll leave you to clean up. That is, if you're not too tired," he snarled.

"No, honey, I'll clean up. I love you."

Tom gave a snort and walked upstairs. I cleaned up in the kitchen and went upstairs to take a long shower. I saw Tom provided me with pajamas. I normally sleep in the nude, so he's reminding me that I wouldn't have anyone keeping me warm tonight.

I collapsed into bed. I remembered deciding not to have sex with Tom tonight so I could bask in the glow from Alex. Well, that certainly worked out, didn't it? I won't be having sex with Tom tonight; in fact, I may never have sex with him again. Unfortunately, the glow was long gone. How could I have let this happen? No, you silly bitch! It didn't just happen! Even the first night, I felt an attraction to Alex, and I did nothing to fight it. He just took my hand, led me straight to his bed and I went along with stars in my eyes. God, what do I do now?

I blew my nose and started to think. Looked at logically, my decision is simple. Clearly, I'm better off staying with Tom. He loves me; we have a very happy marriage, a son together and a proven history. He's faithful, reliable and will always be there for me. Alex may have given me great sex, but with him I would only be temporary, squeezed in between his other women. The first step, then, is to convince Tom that I don't love Alex and that I won't fuck him again. No, the first step is to convince myself. Then I can try to reestablish our relationship. Maybe someday I can take Jimmy to Mom's house and spend the afternoon in bed with Tom, bonding with him like we used to. Then hope that he can somehow forgive me.

Okay, let's tackle step one. This is where logic goes out the window. Do I love Alex? Will I come when he whistles? Well, I certainly did tonight, didn't I? He told me to lie to my husband and spend the evening fucking him and I agreed right away. Then I had a week to reconsider; to realize I was risking my marriage for a few hours with him, and I didn't change my mind. In fact, I never even considered it. Tonight, I spent a whole evening fucking him. Hell, be honest, Kathy! I spent almost four hours making glorious love to him, lost in a sensual wonderland. Then I spent the drive home daydreaming about the next time. I know I have no future with Alex. I love Tom and want to stay married to him. But if I had a chance to be with Alex again and I knew that Tom wouldn't find out, would I be strong enough to say no? I hope so, but I realize I can't even convince myself I would be.

Well, alright. Maybe I can survive by admitting that I will probably always have some feelings for Alex, but I love Tom much more. I think about how our life has been lately. Where have I shown him love?

Tom gets up before I do, since his hours are from 8:30 to 4:30, and mine are 9 to 5. He wakes Jimmy, dresses him and feeds him breakfast, then takes him to the daycare center that his company provides. I get up after they're gone. He has lunch with Jimmy, then brings him back home and plays with him until I show up an hour later. I make supper, and we all eat together. We spend some time together, then Tom gives Jimmy a bath and puts him to bed. He tucks him in and reads to him. He has actually taught him how to read a bit, even though he is not quite three years old yet! After Jimmy is asleep, we watch TV and talk about mundane things. Tom's right, Jimmy hardly knows I'm here!

I spent four hours tonight being intimate with Alex; just the two of us with nothing on our minds but each other. And it was almost the same the week before, after Marcie left. That's probably more intimate time than I've spent with Tom over the last six months! We make love about three times a week, but it's late at night, I'm tired and don't put much effort into making it better for him. As soon as we're done, I just roll over and go to sleep.

Oh, God. I even bought some sexy underwear for my date tonight. Just before I had to leave, Alex was on his back, completely spent. I sucked his cock and caressed his balls until he was hard, so I could ride him one last time. When was the last time I did anything like that for Tom? I can't even remember when I last gave Tom a blowjob! I love Tom, I really do, but I can't remember the last time I showed him anywhere near as much love as I showed Alex tonight.

My God, what can I do?

Well, gentle reader, what CAN she do? Maybe try a radical approach. How about honesty?

I woke up in the morning, and sobbed when I saw I was in the guest room. Well, at least I now had a strategy. I heard noises, and I realized Tom and Jimmy were up.

I got up and got dressed. I came to the kitchen where Jimmy was eating his cereal. Tom was looking rather ragged and forlorn -- probably about how I looked. I poured us each a cup of coffee and watched Jimmy finish his breakfast. "All done?" I asked. I took him to the living room and turned the TV on to a cartoon channel. I went back to the kitchen and sat across from Tom. He looked up at me with a hard expression.

I took a deep breath. "Honey, I'm going to start by saying I'm going to keep the promise I made to you. Last night, I promised complete honesty. I'll tell you the whole truth. I will say things that will hurt you, but, believe me, they will hurt me even more.

"First, let me say that I'm sorry. You have been a wonderful husband, a terrific father and a generous lover. All of this is on me. If you want a divorce, I'll agree to anything you propose. I trust you to be fair. I know that if you do divorce me, you won't be lonely. There will be a line of women outside your door, all of them wondering how I could have been so stupid as to let you go. However, I love you and want to stay married to you. But I have to admit that I don't deserve to be, but for as long as you let me stay, I will do everything in my power to change that.

"I can tell you that I don't love Alex, but of course, I can't prove it. I've only known him two weeks, but during the three evenings I was with him, we spent hours doing the same things that made me fall in love with you. I can promise that I won't come when he whistles, but why would you believe me? I can't deny that I did exactly that last night. I want to at least prove that I love you, but I realize that I haven't even been a good wife.

"Honey, I've always been beautiful. Throughout most of high school I was a self-centered, entitled princess. Senior year, I had an epiphany. I guy I really wanted to take me to the prom asked a much plainer girl instead. I talked to some of his friends and they told me that he liked me, but considered me 'too high-maintenance.' I realized I had to change. I'm glad I did; you would not have fallen in love with me otherwise.

"But after Jimmy was born, I reverted back to the old me, a little. I should never have made you do all the work taking care of him. I know you have to take him to daycare, but I should have gotten up when you did, helped get him ready and made him breakfast. I spend so little time with him that I wonder if he even knows who I am.

"Then I had sex with another man on two separate occasions, and I gave myself to him with more enthusiasm than I have shown you in a long time. I was late coming home so I could have sex with him one more time. Worst of all, you're right that I didn't even feel guilty afterwards. We didn't make plans to see each other again, but I don't doubt we would have."

Tom gave a sad snort. "I must say, if you're looking for forgiveness, then you're not making a very good case here."

"I promised you the whole truth. The truth is that I don't deserve forgiveness. Honey, I'm not asking for that yet. It would hard for you to do, and I should be the one doing the hard work here. I'm going to move all my stuff to the guest room. I'll sleep there. I won't go into your room without an invitation, but you'll always be welcome in mine.

"The first thing I have to do is to become worthy of your love. I will be the wife I should have been all along. I hope to make you actually want to be married to me. I don't know how I can ever restore your trust. All I can do is be open and truthful, and hope you can someday accept that. I can't say I will avoid Alex -- he is Jason's best friend, so he may be included in some things we do with Marcie. But I will only be with him if you're there, too. Hell, he'll probably be Jason's best man, and I'll be Marcie's maid of honor. Then I'll even have to dance with him. But if you can't go, then I won't either."

"No, Kathy, I can't trust you if you don't even trust yourself."

"Honey, you're right that I had never cheated. Men hit on me all the time, and I was never even tempted. Before I met Alex, I would have sworn that I would never cheat on you. But I never resisted Alex at all. He held me too close, and I let him. He kissed me passionately, and I responded. He asked me to drive him to his house, and I did. He asked me to come in for a few minutes and I did that too. Ten minutes later I was in his bed. I can't understand how I was that easy for him. I'm scared of him, honey."