Seduction in Paradise Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner wasn't for another couple of hours, and mom and I didn't want to get wet again, so we sat out on the beach. Triana and Ines had things to do in the house, so they left us alone to talk.

We started talking about snorkeling, then Sandy and Carli. We both thought they were very friendly and pretty. I mentioned a Spring break trip, and mom was all for it. Eventually, we talked about bare vaginas. Mom asked me why I did it. I explained that Ines had asked me about it one night, and I kept thinking about it. I made sure mom knew Ines didn't push it. It was all my decision.

Mom reminded me that my teammates would wonder. I told her I didn't think about that until it was too late. She suggested telling them I got some sort of itch or something while we were on vacation.

I had to laugh when she mentioned an itch. I was about to say we both got an itch when she realized what she said. We both laughed and blushed. Mom sighed and told me we'd think of something. I suggested it was none of their business. She agreed, but then the rumors would start. We didn't find a solution and decided to wait and see.

I asked mom if she had thought about shaving. I got a look that told me not to ask. I figured she'd at least considered it, but apparently not. I wondered what she'd say if I asked her tomorrow after a night with Triana and her bare pussy. Then I decided to drop the question altogether.

We'd been talking for about an hour when Triana walked out to ask if we wanted something to drink or snack on. We both declined and watched her cute little tush walk away.

When Triana was out of sight, mom looked at me, "You want to find out, don't you?"

I blinked, "Find out what?"

Mom gave me a look, "You know what. What Triana is like in bed. I've seen you two look at each other. I've seen it before with you and Ines."

She wasn't mad or anything, just stating facts. We both knew I did; I didn't want any drama, and neither did she.

I sighed, "Yes, it's been on my mind. But how do you ask them to swap? I mean, this is all new to us, mom. It would be weird to say something. I'm fine, wondering. We have only a few days left, and it's been fun. Let's not ruin it, okay?"

Mom smiled, "I agree. I have thought about Ines, but I thought you two were exclusive. I wasn't going to suggest anything, Megan. Let's drop it and enjoy the rest of our time here. I'm sure there will be drama at home soon enough."

I agreed, and that was that.

Mom and I returned to the house and shot a little eight-ball to kill time before dinner. I think we played four or five games before our naked chef popped in and told us dinner was ready.

Triana had made Sopa Negra, a black bean soup which, as you guessed, was delicious. We had tamal de maicena or cornstarch tamale for dessert. I needed to swim more or do some running, or I could kiss any hopes of a scholarship goodbye; Triana's cooking was spoiling me.

After dinner, we played pool, sipped wine, and flirted with each other. The barriers seemed to have vanished somehow because mom was flirting with Ines. Triana and I had already flirted enough to make it interesting. So, we watched mom and Ines.

We had nothing left on our schedule except having fun and relaxing, so we stayed up later than usual and killed a couple of bottles of wine. Around ten, mom decided she'd had enough fun for one day and headed off to bed. Triana soon followed. Then Ines and I put things away in the kitchen and went to bed.

I felt good with the wine I drank and being around people I cared about. Once in bed, Ines whispered to me she had a surprise. Then from under her pillow, she brought out this rubber thing. Part of it looked like a penis, and the other resembled a bulb or oval. The whole thing looked like the letter jay.

When I looked at it, I wondered what it was, and then it dawned on me. The penis part went in one of us, but I couldn't figure out the bulb part. I asked Ines if it was a handle, and she giggled.

She whispered that the smaller part went in one of us also. Then she asked if I'd like to see her wear it. I was curious, so I said yes. The thing was ugly to me, I didn't want it inside me, but I wanted to see how the bulb part worked.

Ines got out of bed and put some gel or something on the smaller part. There was plenty of moonlight in the room for me to see what she was doing. She coated the smaller end, then reached down and placed it inside her vagina. After a few adjustments, she raised her arms to show me that it stayed where it was.

Ines stood at the edge of the bed with the thingy pointing right at me. I asked a few questions, and Ines explained how it was used. Despite being a little tipsy, I told her I didn't want that thing in me. She pouted, but I didn't budge. It looked disgusting, and I preferred fingers and tongues, not some artificial thing that looked like a man's dick.

Ines apologized, removing it and putting it in the bathroom. She returned to bed and snuggled with me. Ines reassured me we'd never do anything that would hurt me, and it was fine if I didn't want that in me. It didn't change the way she felt about me. We talked about it; however, she didn't change my mind. I told her maybe mom would like it, but it wasn't for me.

I started yawning. It had been a long fun day. We kissed goodnight and fell asleep. As I fell asleep, I hoped I didn't have any nightmares about that plastic penis.

12