Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get finger licking good.....
8.5k words
4.68
6.8k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home after doing my shopping during which I kept feeling Al's cum seeping out of me and down the insides of my thighs. Despite me being worried that someone was going to see something or that my dress would show a wet mark I found it to be quite a turn on to be leaking his cum while I was looking at bananas to find the ripest ones.

I knew that I would not hear much from him for the rest of the day as he had told me that he had meetings most of the afternoon. That night I was having drinks with my cousin so the night time was not shaping up to have a lot of contact either. I was out later than I thought I would be and as I got into my car I saw that I had a goodnight message from him.

Al messaged me early the next morning at our usual time with a "Good Morning Delicious."

"Good Morning Al, sorry about last night baby, I did not expect to be out so late."

"No worries, I went to bed a little early as I am out and about this morning seeing customers but it did give me some alone time to think about the day."

"Oh boy," I replied. "Hopefully they were mostly good thoughts!"

"Oh they were all fucking good Natalie, so good that I had to jerk off to get the sexual energy it caused out of me before bed." Al told me.

"What did you think about?" I asked.

"I thought about the last two days and what we had done and how fucking incredible you are."

"Sounds hot, did you change anything or add anything in or did you just revisit the experience?" I pressed on.

"I don't think I changed anything at all, it was all so perfect. But I did think about something that stood out."

"Here we go! lol" I wrote back. "I love hearing about what you thought, share some of it with me."

"I fucking love fingering you. Like I think I am becoming obsessed with it and I am not sorry. lol" He replied.

"Don't be Al, those fingers of yours are skilled as hell." I replied honestly.

"Was it too much? The three fingers and the pace and everything?"

"Baby, I am your lover, I told you that you can have anything you want and I meant it."

"I know you did but that is not what I was asking." He replied. "I was asking if it was too much or did you enjoy it or what would you change?"

"I loved it Al, fuck, did you feel how fucking wet I was?"

"I did, soaking wet, God I fucking love how responsive you are."

"I can't help it, you turn me on like nothing else and if you had have added another finger or your whole fucking hand I would have loved it just as much!"

"Wait!" Al cut me off. "What did you just say?"

"You know exactly what I just said."

"I think you know how big my hands are Natalie."

"I do, and you know I gave birth to three humans. You also know I enjoy a mix of pain with my pleasure sometimes." I then considered what I was going to say next. "Would you like to put more inside me Al??

"It's a good thing I am pulled over while talking about this because my head is spinning again! lol" He began. "Yes Natalie, I would absolutely love to have my entire hand inside you."

"I want you to do it too. Are you going to watch while you do it?"

"I would watch everything." Al said.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Yes baby. I don't just want to watch your pussy devour my hand, I want to watch how you react, your face, your expressions and how your body reacts."

"How are you so fucking sexy?" I asked, and honestly he was.

"You make me feel sexy babe, and alive and on fire and so many other things."

"Al...." I typed.

"Yes?" He answered.

"We have only been together like twice and I have loved every second of it. If we carry on like this I would imagine there is going to be plenty of time to explore and fulfill each others desires."

My fucking pussy was dripping again at the thought of him peering into my eyes while he moved his hand in and out of me and kissed me while he did it.

"I don't want it all to be about me Natalie, although I am sure my desires could keep us busy for months." He wrote back with a string of emojis following (peach, eggplant, lips, and the water splashing one)

"You keep telling me me about these desires without telling me ABOUT these desires." I wrote back.

"I know babe, I am enjoying the spontaneity of this, the satisfying of urges etc."

"Do you mean how you took it upon yourself do mount me and fuck my mouth?" I asked

"Ya, that was a little forward, I admit it, lol" Al laughed.

"I loved it." I said and meant it.

"Did you really? I fucking loved doing it and watching it."

"Oh I saw you watching you naughty boy. You can put your cock in my mouth whenever you want Al. I won't say no and you don't have to tread lightly with me, if you want to fuck my face then fuck it. I won't die but I might gag on your huge cock." I wrote back with a wink.

"Fuck, I just leaked." He responded.

"OMG Al, our taste mixed together is incredible." I replied.

"I know baby, I tasted it on your lips and tongue and I am totally going to experience it first hand one day."

"You would do that?" I inquired, adjusting my soaking wet panties before my pussy completely swallowed them.

"Would I?" Al asked. "I have thought about it several times Natalie. I want to fill your pussy with my cum and then eat it all out of you."

"I just fucking died Al." I continued. "You know I am going to cum like a slut in your mouth while you do that."

"I am counting on it." Al replied with a tongue emoji.

He had to jump into a meeting and I was dying of horniness. I thumbed through my phone and came up with an idea and did a search for "Fisting GIFS" on my browser and found the perfect one and sent it to him. I knew he wouldn't see it this second but was looking forward to his reaction when he did.

Looking at all of these GIFS had me all worked up and I had to shower. I stopped at my "toy box" on the way to the shower and found what I was looking for and headed for the bathroom. After I stripped down I stepped into my big glassed in shower stall and stuck the purple, 9" suction cup dildo to the floor and before I got wet I stepped back out, set my phone up on the floor against some towels and checked the angle to make sure the video I was going to take would capture what I wanted it to.

I stepped back into the shower and got wet and soapy. Knowing the phone was capturing all of this had me even more turned on and I started to focus on touching myself how I wanted to be touched. My hands ran form my stomach up to my tits and squeezed and pushed them up and let them slip out of my hands before gathering them back up again.

I leaned back against the wall facing the phone and parted my wet legs a little bit as I slid my hands down my body. My fingers finally found my pussy and I attacked my clit slowly but with a lot of pressure and my entire body instantly responded. I worked my clit in circles for over a minute while I thought about him on the floor in front of me working more and more of his hand inside me. Fuck, I needed to be filled, now!

I moved over to the big dildo and still standing I reached down and started to stroke the fake cock that I was about to fuck myself with. My tits hung below me, swaying gently as I worked the cock with my entire hand.

I got down onto my knees and slapped my pussy with the tip of the cock and it sounded incredibly sexy in the echo of the shower stall. I raised myself up and moved over the cock and rubbed it on my soaking wet lips before I lined it up with my throbbing hole and sunk down onto it.

I reached forward and wiped some steam and water off the glass wall, worried that it would block the view. Satisfied with the view I could see on the screen I started to fuck the thick cock. My mind was racing with thoughts. Thoughts of riding Al's cock in this shower. Thoughts of him having his entire hand in my aching cunt and thoughts of licking his hand clean after I came all over it.

I spun around on my knees to give him a view from behind. I was not leaned over completely as I wanted to add a little allure to this and not have him staring at my puckered asshole, even if I did want him to. After a few more minutes and feeling the beginnings of an orgasm forming I turned around again.

I stared straight into the camera as I fucked the cock faster and harder, feeling the rough tiles on my knees only added to the sensations. I knew I would cum from the penetration alone but I was putting on a show after all and wanted to make it as pleasurable as I could for him. I slid my hands down to my clit and resumed the same motions as I had started with while I was standing up.

As my fingers continued to assault my clit I was now at the point of no return. As I felt the orgasm rush through me I dropped my weight down on the huge cock and drove it up inside me. My moans were now practically screams as I came and came and came.

I finally settled down onto it and stayed still for a second as I looked right at the camera and moaned, "I love how you make me cum baby." With that I raised myself up and let the creamy cock slip out of me. I moved back and kept eye contact with my future audience and then took the cum covered cock into my mouth and sucked it slowly and seductively.

After cleaning up and putting my toy back in its space I sat down and watched the entire video. It was so fucking hot and sexy that I got turned on again and then laughed at myself and thought, "You are getting turned on watching you fuck yourself you needy whore." I was, and it was hot and I was very pleased with the product. Of course there is no way to send someone a nearly 20 minute video so I spent some time creating some shorter edits. Some were just a few seconds long and some up to a minute long and I saved them for future use.

A little while after that my phone pinged so I picked it up and saw a reply from Al.

"Holy fuck that looks HOT!" Al screamed.

"I thought you might like that, that could be us Al."

"It WILL be us Natalie, Fuck you excite me!" He wrote back and I think I could actually feel his excitement.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In my car babe, I just got out of a meeting and going to head towards home."

"Do you have a minute?" I asked.

"I do, whats up?"

"Hopefully your cock is after I show you what else I did this afternoon." I replied.

I selected a short clip. Something that would show something but not the entire show. I chose a clip from the beginning, of me stepping into the shower and turning towards the camera and sliding my hands up my body. The video stopped just short of my hands reaching my tits and was about fifteen seconds long. I selected the clip, hit send and waited.

Once the message showed sent I anxiously waited for his response. We had showed lots of things to each other but this was a little step above what I usually sent. I was completely comfortable with it, even turned on at the thought of putting myself on shameless display for his pleasure. He started to type and I was staring at the screen.

"Holy fuck Natalie you are sexy and YES it worked!!" He wrote back excitedly.

"Does that mean your cock is hard Al?"

"As a rock babe."

"Prove it." I demanded.

"Now, in my customers parking lot? lol"

"Now Al, right fucking now. Prove it."

I waited for what was probably two minutes, maybe a little longer and then saw the bubbles beginning to dance at the bottom of my screen. Still watching them I typed, "What, are you writing a fucking paragraph? lol"

Almost immediately after I hit send an image appeared on my screen. It was a video. My breathing quickened immediately. This man had me in fucking heat for fucks sake. I clicked on the video and it filled my screen. Al had propped his phone up on the other front seat and the video was of him undoing his pants and lifting his hips and slowly pushing them down. His cock sprang out, thick and fully hard, as he sat back down. For good measure he wrapped his hand around it and gave it a couple of strokes. Then all of a sudden the view was of the phone floating through the air and then his face appeared on screen.

"I like when you are demanding but be careful of the games you choose to play because you might be shocked at what I demand of you."

That's it, fuck, I was soaked again. Here I was trying to get the upper hand on this fucker and then he comes back with something like that. His voice....even if I had not seen his cock, the voice would have been enough to get me going. I was tempted to send another clip but decided to play it cool, there would be plenty of time to tease the fuck out of him with more.

We said good bye and he headed home and I got dressed and got dinner going. While I was waiting for something to be ready I jumped back onto my browser and this time typed in "Face Fucking GIFS" and searched for the perfect one and found it. I sent it immediately and giggled as I did imagining what his reaction would be. I didn't have to wait long.

"Fuck Natalie I am going to drive off the fucking road."

"Baby don't look while you are driving silly!!" I wrote back and meant it.

"I wouldn't babe, I was at a red light. Gotta go! XO" He said, signing off.

We were now into the weekend and the days that had passed to get us here had been filled with sexual energy and exchanged GIFS and fuck they were getting naughtier with each one. On Saturday night we had both been out but had got home pretty much at the same time. My asshole husband had drank too much and was already in bed and I asked Al where he was. He told me he was in his garage having a smoke.

"I don't miss being out in the cold doing that." I responded.

"Well, ummmmm, I am keeping myself warm babe." He wrote back with a wink.

"Do tell!" I demanded.

Another long pause and dancing bubbles and I was pretty sure a picture was coming. I was wrong, It was another short video, front view from his extended arm focused on his crotch. I could see that his pants were down just below his knees. I pressed play. Al was jerking off which looked amazing but that wasn't the sexiest part. It was cold out and I guess he was all heated up cause there was fucking steam coming off of his cock as he stroked it.

"Are you fucking kidding me, do you see the steam?" I asked.

"LOL, I feel the cold." He answered.

"Does it feel good baby?" I asked, my mouth salivating, I wanted that cock in my mouth.

"It feels thick and hard and in need of a release!" Al typed back.

"Fuck Al, I would love to feel that right now and make you cum."

"Where do you want it Natalie? Where do you want my cock?"

"I want to be on my knees, in front of that chair, looking you in the eyes while I devour your beautiful cock."

"Fuck!"

"We could do that too, but honestly I just want to pleasure you, feel you throb in my mouth, feel you push yourself to the back of my throat and taste you leak onto my tongue."

Another short pause, another picture of his cock with a huge glob of pre cum leaking out of it. "Have a taste and kiss me after you do."

"Does the taste of your cock on my lips and tongue excite you Al?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

"Baby, if I could suck it with you I would." He answered and I felt my pussy gush as I read it. How sexy would that be and I bet he would do it if he could. Fuck, he is killing me!!

"You are so fucking sexy Al. I love that you confess these things to me!" I was seriously breathing heavy right now. "Tell me how you want to cum, where you want to cum. Can you tell I am fucking aching for your hot cum?"

"I want you to get me right to the brink of an orgasm and then I want you to jerk me off all over your big tits. Show it to me, let me see it and then feed them to me." He typed emphatically

OH MY GOD!!!!!! "Fuck Al, I would cum watching you do that I swear to God I would." I replied and I was pretty sure I would.

"I am so close baby, so close, I am going to cum for you!"

I scrambled quickly, propped my phone up on the coffee table in front of me and pressed record and opened my robe. I took my tits in my hand and squeezed. It was a short 10 - 15 second video and I pressed send. As it was sending I typed, "Cum all over me baby, I want to feel the heat of your seed while I splashes against my hot skin, do it!"

The video and the text were delivered and there was a long delay. I was sure he was lost in his orgasm and hopefully staring at my tits as he did. Another couple of minutes passed and I was starting to worry that maybe he got walked in on or something and then I saw the bubbles start to dance again. Whew.

Another video came onto my screen. Fuck, I could not handle much more of this. I pressed play. He was vigorously stroking his cock, and I mean vigorously. He was moaning so I quickly turned down the volume on my phone a little but could still hear him and the sounds of his stroking. "Fuck!" He moaned loudly and I watched his cock erupt. The first spurt jetted out of the tip and went who knows where. I then watched as the rest flowed out of him like a thick, pearly, steaming lava flow as his hand slowed to an agonizingly, sexy slow pace as he stroked the cum out of his cock. It slid down his long shaft as if I was watching in slow motion and the steam was slithering up into the air above it all.

"Al, fuck, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" I replied, and then immediately watched the entire video again.

"That felt so fucking good baby. I thought about you all fucking night and needed that so bad. What a mess tho! lol"

"I bet, that was a lot of fucking cum, my mouth is fucking watering Al, I want it."

"It tasted delicious!" He wrote back.

"Fuck, seriously? Did you taste it? Don't fuck with me here."

"Yes baby I tasted it. These cum covered fingers were not going to clean themselves."

"I am dying here Al, what about the rest?"

"Paper towel, Bounty, the quicker picker upper! lol"

"Fuck, now I am wet and salivating and laughing!!" I replied, all true.

We said good night and I sat on the sofa with a glass of wine and I was an absolute mess. Almost every day this man came up with a new way to excite me. I loved that he was not afraid of his own cum like most guys were. I think he actually liked it from the sounds of it. This was something I was going to have to explore further. I loved some kink, too much kink maybe and he did not quite know the extent of it, yet.

We moved into the week and much of the same banter continued and a lot of naughty GIFS and pictures continued to be sent back and forth. I also sent another of the video clips I had saved, this one was me bent over stroking the cock. I don't know what I was expecting but he kept raving about how my tits looked in the clip and after I watched it again I had to admit they looked scrumptious as the moved beneath me.

On Tuesday he asked me if I had plans for the rest of the week. We discussed and he asked if he could see me in the next couple of days. I told him I would love that and asked him what he wanted me to wear to meet him.

"Wear something you are comfortable wearing baby." He told me. "It is probably going to end up on the front seat or floor"

"First, I ask because I want to know what you want to see me in." I told him. "Secondly, I do find it sexy to keep a little something on sometimes. It makes me feel female and sexy to be dressed up for you and I have a LOT of different things I could wear."

"OK, How about this then, I pick this time, you surprise me next time."

"Deal, so what is your request?"

"Do you have black stockings? Stay up, no garter belt?" He asked.

"Multiple pairs baby, lacy or fishnet or somewhere in between?"

"Somewhere in between, with matching panties and bra, but not one of those bullet proof ones. lol"

"Jerk, I have some sexy bralettes, I think I can accommodate that request."

"I can hardly wait!" He said, I believed him.

Wednesday morning rolled around and I went through the routine of getting ready for him. It was snowing out and I wanted to look and smell perfect for him and checking the final product I thought I had achieved it. Since I was wearing the stockings it only made sense to wear a dress to show them off and my thought was that I had nailed it.