Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled into the lot a few minutes early I took a quick pick of my stocking covered knee and thigh, with a little bit of skin showing at the top, and sent it to Al.

"I have been thinking about exactly that all morning Natalie." He replied.

"All that and more is waiting for you. Meet me in the back seat" I replied with a kiss emoji.

By the time he rolled in the snow was falling pretty hard and he jumped into the back seat and took his coat off and put it in the front seat.

'Hi baby." He said, "You look fucking amazing!" He continued as he looked me up and down while he reached for my stockinged thigh and felt it.

Immediately I felt his energy through his touch as he found my soft flesh just above the stocking.

"You don't have to butter me up Al, I am going to let you fuck me already." I said with a nervous laugh. This man had already been inside me and left himself inside me and I was still feeling butterflies.

He laughed with me and then told me to come over and sit on him. He watched me move as I lifted my leg to mount him. My dress slid up a little as I spread my legs to cover the width of him and his hand pushed it up a little more so I would not be sitting on it. He pulled me in and kissed me. A delicious passionate kiss that was soft and slow and his tongue took its time roaming around mine.

After a couple of minutes he pushed me away from him a little bit. "Let me have a look at you." He said as his eyes roamed over my body and his hands reached around me and cupped my ass, half on the skin with his finger tips finding my panties. "As much as I think you look amazing I am dying to discover what you have on underneath." He said.

"The zipper is in the back Al, help yourself." I half whispered to him.

His hands left my ass and moved slowly up my back. He found the zipper and holding the dress with one hand he slowly slid it all the way down to the small of my back. The sleeves on this little black number were three quarter length and he softly eased each of my arms out of the dress. The top was still covering my breasts and I expected him to pull it down but instead he gathered up the bottom of it and started to push it up my body.

I lifted my arms and he eased the dress off of me and then carefully folded it up and reached between the seats and left it on one of them.

"Fuck." he moaned as he looked at me. The bra was a demi cup black lacey bralette which probably fit me better years ago when the girls were a little smaller. The upper curve of my areola was visible above the fabric of it and I am sure he noticed as he scanned his way down me. His eyes continued to move down and as his hands moved off of my hips he said, "Oh fuck Natalie that is the sexiest thing!"

I asked what and looked down and he showed me. The thin strap of my panty was pressing against the skin of my meaty hip causing the skin to push up around it. "Baby, don't make fun of my fat." I said, a little embarrassed.

"That is not fat baby, that is womanly and that is exactly what turns me on about you. You are a true woman, sexy and curvy and real." Fuck he is making me melt with his words before he has barely touched me.

He pulled me in for another kiss and again his hands found their way back to my ass. His fingers squeezed and kneaded and dug into my round flesh as he breathed into my mouth with a new urgency from the first kiss.

His hands never stopped moving and they were now working their way up my body. They finally found my breasts and he touched me through the thin fabric and I could feel my pussy start to drip. He was being so gentle with his touches and my whole body was responding to it. I pulled myself in tighter to him and could feel his cock between us.

He slowly pulled the cups down over my breasts and while he kept kissing me he arranged the bra as he seemed to want it. He broke off the kiss and his head moved to my shoulder as my hands caressed the back of his head. He was rolling my nipples gently between his finger and thumb and I am sure he made them hard enough that they could have etched glass.

He pushed me away from him again and our eyes met briefly before he looked down me. I looked down too as I wanted to see what he was looking at and his handy work of tucking the bra away was paying off. My tits were perched up on the fabric underneath them and looked plump and amazing and the look on his face was priceless, like he had never seen tits before. Give him what he wants Natalie.

I gently put my hand behind his head and pulled him forward. As he moved to meet me I intentionally thrust the right breast out towards him and he gently but fully wrapped his lips around my breast and took as much in as he could. Nobody had ever done that to me and this seemed to be his thing, I wasn't complaining, it felt amazing. He sucked his way to the middle as his lips began to release my flesh and his lips found my nipple. He sucked on it and pulled it into his mouth before he gave it a through tongue bathing.

His finger tips were now inside the back of his panties and he was not moving his hands except to squeeze and pull mt cheeks gently apart. His finger tips were gently rubbing against and over my asshole which was driving me crazy. He hadn't even touched my pussy, maybe he wanted anal today and this was his way of telling me?

He kissed me again and then pushed me away again and then paid the same attention to my left breast as he had my right. I could feel that both breasts were swollen with excitement and it was impossible to ignore the soupy mess that was forming in my panties.

He moved his head back and our eyes met again. "I want to taste you Natalie." He moaned, his lips wet with saliva that was still on my skin.

"You are baby, have as much as you want." I replied back to him.

"No baby, I want to taste your pussy." He said with a seriously lusty look on his face.

"Please Al, I have been dying to feel that from you."

"I know you have." He said as his finger tip rubbed my asshole some more, causing me shiver with pleasure. "It is a deeply personal thing and I wanted to make sure you were ready for it."

"I am so ready for it." I purred and I was sure if we talked about it anymore I would cum in my panties.

He turned to his left as his hands moved to my hips and he literally lifted me off of him while he was in a sitting position. The next think I knew I was against the door again, my shoulder blades and my head with the rest of me laid out in front of him. My tits were completely exposed to his eyes and were heaving up and down with excitement.

His hands moved to the insides of my thighs and he gently spread my legs open. When I say open I don't mean slightly parted, I mean that he pushed them open as wide as they could be without me having to strain to keep them open.

He continued to look me right in the eyes as he slipped a finger inside my panties where they met my legs. As he snaked his finger in he lifted the fabric and moved his finger down without even grazing my needy pussy. He methodically worked his finger inside my panties and I realized that he was moving them off to the side, working the top and the bottom to get them away from what he wanted.

When he had them moved over to what he thought was enough he finally broke the eye contact. He was still sitting on the edge of the seat and his body scanned down my body and went directly to my completely exposed pussy. Fuck I felt so deliciously vulnerable and exposed, my legs open and my soaking wet love on display for him.

"Fuck." he whispered as he looked back up and found my eyes. I will never forget the look on his face when he looked at me. Total and utter lust was written all over his face and in his eyes.

As he pulled his shirt over his head it broke the eye contact for a split second before we reconnected. He then pushed himself off the seat, squatting his huge body down into the footwell of the back seat. He started to moved his face towards me and the anticipation was fucking killing me. I was waiting to feel his lips connect with the insides of my thighs or something as I watched him continue to move in, his eyes now looking directly at my meaty flesh. "Fuck Al move faster!" I thought to myself. No, he totally ignored every other part of me as he was now not more than two inches away from me. He looked again into my eyes and fuck I was going to explode.

His lips finally found me. His eyes still wide open, looking right into my fucking needy soul via my eyes. He knew exactly where to go as his soft lips wrapped around my swollen clit. He suckled on it hungrily and as he did it he fucking moaned. Fuck, no, this was too quick. I was already so fucking close. Stop, I can't.

He continued to suckle and now added his fat, wet tongue to it as his lips opened, allowing him to slowly lick up and over it before wrapping his lips around my clit again.

I reached for his head. "Al, wait, no." I pleaded. Literally fighting my body to not have an orgasm. It had been maybe twenty fucking seconds and I couldn't hold on. I couldn't cum already, I had to get him to stop.

He literally grunted and grabbed my pleading hands and pushed them away from his head. I don't know if he new he was about to make me cum or if he just thought I was playing but either way he picked up his pace. Immediately after his grunt I felt his mouth open and he moved down slightly and I kid you fucking not he now had my entire, formidable, swollen cunt in his mouth and he was sucking on it hungrily and then he pulled his mouth away and I felt my lips pop out of his mouth.

With zero hesitation he moved forward again with another long lick of my swollen clit before his lips found me again. I was now bucking underneath him, pushing my ass up off the seat and pushing my mound into his mouth. He released my hands and reached for my tits and his finger tips dug into my flesh firmly and that was fucking it.

His mouth opened slightly again to get more of me in it and I felt my body tense. I made one more effort to control myself, the orgasm ripping through me, as I still tried to control it. I was squeezing so hard I was sure my thighs could have squashed his head but his arms were over them, pinning them down as his hands mauled my tits.

I could not hold it back and with a murderous scream I gave in and released my orgasm. I could feel my pussy muscles contracting as his oral assault continued on my fleshy folds and as I pushed I felt my cum launch from my body.

I heard him "umph" and a moan and then heard him swallow as I held my breath, unable to breathe as this force ripped through my body. I must have held my breath for 10 - 15 seconds as I ground my squirting cunt against his open mouth and heard him "umph" and swallow again.

When I felt the last of my cum drop into his mouth and thought that this couldn't possibly get any better his mouth moved down and he pushed his tongue into my cummy hole. He licked and sucked and moaned all over my cunt as he tried to consume every millilitre of my slippery cum.

I couldn't fucking breathe. I felt like I was about to suffocate and then the air finally rushed into my lungs only to be pushed back out in the form of ecstasy filled moans. I have no idea what he did or how he did it but I had NEVER been eaten out like that before. I remembered a brief conversation about oral and he had said he did it differently but I had NO fucking idea that it could be THIS fucking good. I think I am being generous when I say it took me a single fucking minute or less to have the most intense orgasm of my life.

Al was still tonguing my hole and I felt him start to move back towards my clit but I HAD to get him to stop. My whole body was tingling and on fire and I don't think I could feel my toes and he wanted to keep going. I reached for his head and his chin. "Baby, you have to stop I need a minute, please.

He seemed to listen and he moved swiftly up my body and kissed me. He was fucking eager now, he pushed his tongue into my mouth and I could taste my cum on him. Our tongues swirled around each other recklessly and I think I could hear his heart pounding in his chest. I quickly reached for his belt and button and zipper and forced his pants over his hips to release his cock. With his pants out of the way I reached between us and grabbed his cock. Oh fuck he was so hard and leaking against my forearm as my hand slid down him.

I started to stroke him and as I did he broke off the kiss and pushed his face a couple of inches away from me. I was stroking him firmly.

"You squirted in my mouth Natalie!" He moaned.

"I did, I am sorry I should have...."

"Shut up!" He interrupted. "It was the single most intimate moment of my life." He said while looking into my eyes. From his tone and the hardness of his immense cock at the moment, I believed him.

I did not know how to answer that and watched him push himself up onto his knees. He grabbed my left leg and folded it over towards my right leg as I released his cock from my grip. The movement turned my lower body so that I was on my hip but my back still mostly against the door. He pushed my knees up and pulled up towards me. I watched him take his cock in his hand and he rubbed it against my swollen lips and pushed it inside me with a rough urgency.

I moaned at the intrusion as his head caught my lip as he forced his way inside me. It felt fucking good. He pushed deeper and my lip released with a sharp pleasurable sting as he pushed more of his length inside me.

"You are so slippery and hot!" He moaned as he fed the rest of his length into me. I reached to him with my right hands and felt his chest and abs as he began to fuck me with long firm strokes.

"Does it feel good baby?" I purred back to him, loving the different angle of this position.

"So fucking good!" He replied as I watched him close his eyes and enjoy my pussy. He was starting to sweat and I was rubbing my hand up and down his chest as he pumped in and out of me wildly.

His one hand was on the back of the seat and the other was on the outside of my thigh, just below my hip and keeping my legs pinned together. The sensation was incredible and to add to it my swollen clit was being squeezed between my meaty lips as my legs forced the contact.

"You are so fucking big Al!" I cooed as he bottomed out inside me repeatedly. His pelvis was crashing sideways against me. His left hip onto my ass and the other against the back of my legs and he was relentless in his thrusting.

I did not think it was possible but as he fucked me I started to feel another orgasm beginning to form. "Keep fucking me baby!" I demanded as his cock reached places that I doubt had even been reached before. His fingers were digging into my thick thigh, squeezing and using it to pull himself in and out and in and out.

"Oh my fucking God." I moaned as it started to happen again. I closed my eyes as Al looked right at me and I started to cum yet again. Completely different from the first one but just as pleasurable, it spread through me evenly and all at once reaching every part of my body. As I clenched to hold my release I pushed his cock out of me yet again and as he sprang out I came. Right in the middle of my orgasm he forced his cock back inside me and pushed himself all the way in as my pussy gripped his thick member like a vice.

"Oh fuck, OH FUCK!" I moaned as I started to come down. I opened my eyes to find him still watching me and suddenly felt a little embarrassed. "You are so fucking sexy when you cum Natalie." he said as he leaned forward and kissed me and started to move slowly in and out of me again.

"Do you want to stay like this? I asked hoping he would say no as I needed to uncurl my body.

"No, up on your knees facing the back seat." He said.

I moved, this was it. He was going to fuck me in the ass and from the feel of his cock at the moment I was not sure I would be able to handle him. He was wound up and in desperate need of a release and I knew he was not going to be gentle but I was not going to say no to him.

I got where he commanded me to be, my tits pressed against the seat and my arms draped over it facing the back window. I felt him move in back of me and felt his cock bang against me a couple of times as he moved. I braced myself, grabbing onto the back of the seat and sticking my ass back at him as I arched my back as much as I could in this position.

I could feel him struggling to make the position work, with his size and length it could not have been easy or comfortable. Finally he kind of draped himself over me and I

braced myself again for what I was expecting. Instead, he pushed himself back into my pussy and did not stop until he was all the way in.

He was quite literally humping me. He belly was pressed against my ass and never lost contact with it as he rolled his hips back and forth as he fucked me. He was moving with some speed as I felt his lips on the back of my shoulder. He was tasting my sweaty skin and locked onto me like a leach as he pumped faster and harder into my sloppy hole.

His mouth moved towards my neck and I could feel him suckling and holy fuck if he kept it up I was going to cum again. He was fucking me as hard as he could in this position but I could feel him searching for more.

He pushed himself off my back and he moved somehow, maybe leaning back against the front seat, and grabbed my hips and PULLED me back onto him hard. This pulled my chest off the seat and he reached around me and grabbed both of my tits and held onto them like his life depended on it.

He could thrust like this and thrust he did. I literally thought he was going to split my cunt in half as he pounded in and out of me, digging his fingers into my swollen tits harder with each thrust.

"Fuck baby!" He moaned as his movements began to get more jagged. I took over, moving myself, sliding my cunt up and down his throbbing cock as his body would not allow him to move like that any more as his orgasm took over him.

I slammed my self back against him and then slid up him, almost to the tip and then slammed myself back again and again. I could not believe what I was hearing. His moan was constant now and expletive laced and his finger tips felt like they might pierce the skin on my tits. He finally pushed forward hard and held me there and I stopped moving and held my breath so I could feel him cumming. He was buried balls deep inside me as I began to feel gush after gush spill out inside me.

I rolled my hips as I felt his grip start to loosen as I wanted every ounce of his cum.

"Holy fuck Al that is so much cum!" I moaned as I felt what must have been six or seven full pulses inside me.

"Holy fuck you feel amazing!" He said as he leaned forward, collapsing onto my back and his mouth found my neck again.

We stayed like that for a full minute until he said, "This is going to make a mess babe!" and he slowly began to withdraw himself from me.

I could already feel myself leaking out the sides as he pulled back and flopped out of me. Yup, there is was, it was draining out of me and flowing onto the leather seat beneath me.

Al collapsed on the seat to my left and I spun around to the right and we were both looking at each other, still panting and sweating. I looked down and there was large puddle of cum on the edge of the seat. I started to bend down, fully intending to lap it up.

"Wait!" Al said.

He leaned down to find his pants and fished his phone out of his pocket and unlocked the screen. He looked up at me. "Can i?" he asked.

I was pretty sure he wanted to record me licking up his cum and I was the dirty slut that was going to let him do it. "Are you going to use it to jerk off to at some point?" I asked, teasing him.

"I am going to, and then I am going to send it to you so you can do the same."