Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my head and snaked my tongue through the puddle and then sucked at it hungrily and it swarmed up into my mouth. Once I had collected most of it I looked at the camera and showed it my prize before I swallowed it and felt it ooze down my throat. He tossed his phone down and grabbed my face and kissed me.

"That was fucking selfish, you could have shared." He scolded me.

"I will share, when you finally let me suck it right out of you."

"Its not my fault your pussy feels so good and I don't want to leave it" He laughed back.

The whole thing had taken less than twenty minutes so we had lots of time afterwards. We talked and laughed and cuddled and touched each other and I felt so fucking comfortable with him that I could have done this all day.

We dressed and kissed and then I drove home and could not concentrate on anything the rest of the day. I decided I better shower even though I would have rather have smelled him on me and felt him inside me for the rest of the day and night.

As I was thinking about the shower my phone pinged.

"Babe...." He wrote.

"Yes lover?" I answered.

"I can still smell you in my beard baby."

"OMG, are you nuts, what if all your co-workers can smell the same?" I said.

"Baby, you have the slightest, faintest, sexiest scent. Maybe you are in my nostrils and thats why it smells so fresh."

"Jesus Christ Al, you are insane, but you make me feel so fucking sexy."

"I want to smell this every day, and have your taste in my mouth along with it. I have barely even had any water." He continued.

"LOL, stop, you are too much and I LOVED cumming in your mouth."

"Oh I could tell baby, you were so riled up an ant could have crawled over your clit and made you cum. lol"

"OMG, you are such an asshole and apparently that fucking good with your mouth." I replied.

"I enjoyed it as much as you did babe, I have never felt someone cum in my mouth like that. I was not kidding when I said it was the most intimate moment of my life!"

"Baby, you are so sweet!" He always made me feel so fucking good about myself.

"I gotta go, I just thought you should know that I can still smell you. Write you later! xo"

Off to the shower I went.

**I am sorry that this chapter was so much longer but I just got into a groove and could not stop. I think I typed my finger tips raw. I think I should soak them in something.... hmmmm I wonder what that will be! Wink! I hope you enjoyed this and feel free to comment and offer feedback. I am still a virgin writer at this you know. A naughty, slutty little virgin!! N xo