Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 08

Story Info
Make up sex, things get messy and a plot twist...
8.9k words
4.5
5.4k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day I walked around with the feeling that I had really fucked things up. Whatever this was up until now, Al did not owe me anything just as I did not owe him anything. He could walk away at anytime and I would be powerless to change that. However, being a decent human being should be automatic and last night I fell a little short. I definitely wanted the chance to make it up to him and would do so if he was not done with me.

I did not hear form him all day and then finally at about 9:30 pm, as I was climbing into bed, my phone pinged.

"Hi." Al started.

"Hi baby, how are you? How was your day?" I asked.

"It was ok. I did not do much but that reminds me, I went to John and Stella's to pick up the plate we brought our appetizer on and ended up grabbing yours and everyone elses who lives in your area. I will drop them off this week, maybe Tuesday after work." He was a sweet guy like that, always willing to help people out.

"Well that was nice of you." I replied and then came to the realization that Tuesdays was sports day and asshole took the kids and was gone from 4:30 pm until almost 8:00 pm with them. An idea started to form in my head.

"What did you do all day?" He asked.

"Not much, after I grabbed the kids we did some shopping and then came home and we got under some blankets and watched a movie." I told him. "I did not have the best day Al, I feel like an asshole and want to make this right."

"It's fine Natalie, I am over it."

"I can tell just by the way that you are talking to me Al that you most certainly aren't."

"Emotionally I am, I just need to mentally get past it and I will, just takes a little bit."

I was wearing the tiniest and thinnest of little white tank tops and pulled down my duvet and snapped a pic. I looked at it before I sent and it looked as if my hard nipples were trying to break through the fabric and you could see just a hint of areola through the top. I pressed send.

The screen told me he had received it and there was a long pause. "Looking good as always babe." Al replied, but without the usual gusto that accompanies his replies. I obviously had some work to do here. "Your bed looks comfy and I am heading to mine, I will write you in the morning?"

i was not sure if that was an actual question or what it was. "Yes please baby, I hope you sleep well. Sweet dreams! XOXO" I replied and he gave me a simple you too Nat.

We talked back and forth a few times on Monday but again nothing spectcular. From talking to him I knew he was a sensitive man and was not shy about talking about his feelings but he had seemed to shut down a little here.

When Tuesday morning rolled around we talked on his way into work.

"So are you going to be around after work today, probably around 5:30 or 6:00 I am guessing? I will hit everyone else on the way to your place and stop in there last if that works for you guys?" He asked.

I did not tell him that I would be the only one here. "That should work just fine babe, I am looking forward to seeing you."

He got to work and we said goodbye and then talked a little bit at lunch time and I tried to flirt a little but he just did not seem to be open to it. Patience Natalie, give him some time but let him know you are still his.

I thought about what I wanted to do all afternoon and finally said fuck it and decided that I was going to give Al a surprise that he surely could not resist. I showered in the late afternoon and did my hair and put on a little make up and got ready for him. He sent me another message at 5:35. "One more stop and then your place, see you in about ten minutes." He continued. "Of course I will be on mybest behavior." He said with a wink no doubt not knowing we would be alone.

I sent him a kiss emoji in reply, I certainly was not going to be on my best behaviour.

Five minutes later I was sitting on the shoe bench by the front door waiting for him. I heard a car pull up and a door shut and then the sound of the car beep as the doors locked. Through the stained glass I could see a figure approaching and then the door bell rang. I sucked in a deep breath of air and unlocked the door and opened it.

I peeked around the side of the open door. "Hi." I said.

"Dish delivery!" He announced.

"Come in." I said, pulling the door open further and hiding behind it.

As he entered I shut the door and then he turned and looked at me.

"Jesus Christ Natalie!" He exclaimed, quickly looking around the main floor in search of others.

I was standing in front of him in nothing but a pair of 6" black heels. Naked as the day I was born, nervous but excited. I took the dish from him and put it on the bench.

"I hope to fuck you are the only one here!" He continued.

"I am baby, for the next couple of hours."

"Natalie I can't stay for a couple of hours, I have to be out of here in the next 10 minutes."

My heart was beating faster than it should be. "I know baby, I just wanted to apologize again and I wanted to bare myself to you Al, this is all yours, nobody else's."

"You have already apologized Natalie, doing it again is not necessary."

"I know I have, I said it with words, now I want to show you with actions." As i said this I stepped towards him and cupped his clothed cock and balls in my hand, firmly. He let out an 'umph" but did not move back or push me away.

I stared into his eyes for a few moments and then began to lower myself onto my knees. I started to work on his belt and button and zipper and fuck he looked good dressed for work.

"Right here?" He asked, staring down at me.

"Ummmhmmmm." I replied as I eased his pants and boxers down his legs.

His cock sprung out, not yet fully hard but easily half way there and now inches away from my face and I was staring right at it this time.

I leaned back so he could see my tits, "I want you to know how special you are to me Al." I spoke and then leaned in and took the head of his cock between my lips. As I sucked him slowly I felt him growing rapidly and before a minute passed he was at full mast as I slid my lips up and down his thick shaft. I was sure I had his attention now as I worked myself into a rhythym and took more of him sensually and hungrily.

'Wait!" He said, reaching down for me, kind of pushing me away.

I stood up, "Do you want to fuck me Al, I could lean over the...."

"Just wait." He interrupted. "Do you know how much I fucking like you Natalie?"

"I think so Al." I replied, licking my lips and tasting his skin on them.

"Good, so don't take this the wrong way." Then continued. "You acted like a total whore at the party and then I show up here and you ambush me naked. I am NOT complaining about that at all by the way, and then you want to give me a soft romantic blow job?"

"I am sorry, do you not like the way I suck your cock?" I asked, I am sure I looked rather surprised and perplexed.

"I love the way you suck my cock Natalie, but you need to feel some of the discomfort that I have felt since Saturday night." He replied.

"That sounds fair, tell me what you need." I said, looking dead into his very serious eyes.

"Get back down on your knees and suck my cock like the whore you were on Saturday."

This was as dominant as I had heard him be and something we had fantasized about. Me showing up as if I was a hooker and him using me like he was a john, only this had a little more venom attached to it. He had started by saying not to take this the wrong way, ok Al, I won't. His assertiveness had my pussy getting wetter by the second and I was going to give him exactly what he needed to get past this.

I did not say a word and dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it fast and hard while i looked up at him witha devilish grin on my face.

"Do you want my whore mouth Al?" I asked him, my hand working him over.

He looked down at me. I recognized the look in his face. He was in full lust mode and I intended on playing the part he requested with my words and mouth.

"Yes whore, suck my cock!" he demanded and my cunt pulsed between my legs hearing his words.

I took him in my mouth, sucking him fast and hard while my hand worked in unison, sliding up and down his increasingly wet cock right behind my mouth.

"Fuck you know how to suck cock!" He moaned as I sucked and stroked and licked.

I let him slip from my mouth but my hand continued its assault on his sex. I looked up at him, breathing heavily to fill my lungs with oxygen. "I am your dirty whore Al, I will do anything to give you pleasure." I said in the sexiest voice I could muster.

He reached down for my hair and without a verbal response slid his cock back into my open mouth and continued to push forward until he felt my throat. I breathed through my nose as he held himself there, blocking my wind pipe with his girth, before he reared back and then started to fuck my face.

"gugh, gugh gugh" I choked as he used my face selfishly. My cunt was on fire, quite possibly leaking onto the welcome matt below my knees, as I serviced him and let him use me how he saw fit. This should not be turning me on THIS much but my entire body was on fire as my lover continued to have his way with my mouth.

I could not ignore my pussy any longer and let my free hand slide between my open legs. My fingers found their target and the reaction was instant. I moaned several times and this must have caused Al to become aware of the switch to my attention.

He withdrew his cock from my mouth quickly and reached down and tilted my face up to him. "Did I tell you to touch yourself whore?" he asked. Fuck, the look on his face, he was fully immersed in this dominant role.

"No Sir." I said, looking up at him sheepishly.

"Give me your fingers." He demanded.

I slid them across my soaked, swollen lips and raised my hand up to him, never breaking eye contact. He put them into his mouth and sucked them greedily and removed any remnant of flavour or scent from them before releasing them.

"This is not about you." He reminded me and shoved his cock back in my mouth.

He fucked my face hard and fast. I choked and gagged and dripped and drooled saliva out of my mouth which then oozed down my chin and dripped down onto my engorged breasts. He kept up his pace and at this rate I might fucking cum without touching myself but I fought the release and concentrated on giving.

He withdrew himself again and put his hand on my forehead and nudged my head slightly backwards. "Let me fuck those big tits that you rubbed all over him on Saturday night!" He said.

I raised myself as high up onto my knees as I could to try and make up for the height difference. Al squatted a little in front of me and watched me run my hands up my stomach and then onto my tits and pushed them together and squeezed them for his viewing pleasure.

"Claim them baby!" I urged him on.

He slid his cock between them as I pushed them together and held him in there with my fingers. My tits were soaked from my oral leakage, which he caused with his forcefulness with my mouth.

"Good slut!" He praised me and started to thrust his cock between my fleshy mounds.

He was not any more gentle with my tits than he had been with my mouth and he was fucking them so hard that there was actually noise coming from them as he sloshed around in my saliva.

He switched his gaze from his tit fucking cock to my eyes and caught me staring at him. Without any warning he pushed two fingers into my mouth and by no means was this action gentle as he forced them deep into my throat. I wrapped my lips around his fingers, understanding the visual he was looking for and gave him exactly that.

With his fast and fluid thrusts between my tits the lubrication which was once there started to evaporate, there was much more skin friction now which was not so conducive to the action.

Al must have sensed it too and pulling his fingers from my mouth he did the same with his cock and was soon standing tall in front of me again. Since he did not push himself back into my mouth I took that as a cue to act.

I wrapped both of my hands around his cock, one at the base and one above it and marvelled that there was still almost half of his cock protruding from my hands. I pushed my mouth over him and was in full porn star blow job mode from the get go.

As I sucked and stroked him relentlessly I noticed his moans getting louder and more frequent. "Fuck I love your mouth!" He moaned as I picked up the pace even more, sensing that he was getting very close to giving me what I have been fucking dying for.

Looking up at him I literally saw him go from watching me suck him to his eyes rolling up into the back of his head and I knew I had him. "Umgh, umgh, umgh." I moaned as I sucked and slurped the best I could. Al was now shaking and almost screaming and his hips bucked a few times and then he erupted.

I clamped around him and kept moving my hand up and down his length as he pumped shot after shot of his steamy cum onto my tongue and directly into my throat. I swallowed several times, I lost count of how many swallows and had no intent to release him until I had drained him completely. His cum was hot and salty and I savoured it as if it was concocted in a Michelin five star restaurant.

When I was sure that his balls were empty I slowly let him slide out of my mouth again.

He reached down and grabbed me under the arms and lifted me to my feet and immediately he kissed me, sliding his tongue into my mouth to taste his deposit.

I was not done yet. I squatted down after ths kiss and gathered his pants and pulled them up and got him tucked away and looking like nothing had happened. He kissed me again.

"You are the most incredible woman I have ever met Natalie." He said, the look in his eyes was sincere.

"Thank you Daddy." I said. "You taste delicious." I finished with a sly grin on my face.

He stepped back and admired my naked body and shimmering chest once more before he reached for the door. He paused before he unlocked it and turned to me.

"You are not to cum until you see me again. Do you understand?" He said.

"That is not fair baby, do you know what a turn on that was for me and you would not let me touch myself? I complained.

"I know how turned on you were Natalie, I could smell your fucking excitement. Your next orgasm is mine do you understand?" He said.

I nodded my head in agreement with my biggest pouty face.

"Say it." He demanded.

"My next orgasm is all yours Al,." I said, knowing I needed it to be ASAp!

"Thursday, Good girl, now, do a 360 for me please, I need to see your ass." He said, issuing more demands.

I smiled, fuck he was into me, I could feel it. I turned slowly, pausing when I was facing away from him and sticking my ass out slightly in his direction. I continued my turn and looked at him and smiled.

"I on the other hand am going to cum again tonight if I can muster the strength, you are beautiful Natalie, a goddess."

My pussy throbbed at his words. No wonder I would let him do anything to me for his pleasure, our pleasure.

After Al left I leaned against the front door, dying to touch myself but had to keep my word. I took a moment to go over everything form the last fifteen minutes. I loved how comfortable he seemed in asking for what he wanted and his dominance and even the words. I am no stranger to dirty talk and the way Al did it seemed like he was playing a role as opposed to saying them to simply degrade me. I am sure some would disagree with my take on it but a woman has these kinds of intuitions.

Later on that night Al wrote me.

"HI!"

"Hi baby." I started. "How was your night?"

"I feel amazing Natalie, you are to thank for that."

"I am glad you liked it, that is not how I usually suck a cock Al." I told him.

"You could have fooled me, when I said you give the best head ever now I mean it times two."

"Well, I didn't say I have never sucked a cock like that, just that it is not how I usually suck the cock of someone I care about."

"So there is a distinction based on feelings?"

"Absolutely. Don't get me wrong, you know I love to role play and can slip into character when it suits us but you know what I mean." I continued. "I can also still taste you."

"Fuck baby, you didn't brush your teeth or eat dinner or anything? You kissed your kids goodnight with that mouth?" lol

OMG I was laughing. "I did not eat dinner Al, and talk about kids, I swallowed about a million of yours hours ago and they will always be a part of me now."

"You are too fucking sexy for your own good baby girl!" He told me.

"I am so glad you think so" I answered. "Al, are we ok baby?" I asked him.

"Yes baby, I told you that we were even before the heart stopping blow job."

"I know you did but your words were telling me different."

"Do you mean the words during the blow job? Were they too much?"

"No love, I meant the words since Sunday. You can use any words you want during sex Al, the intent of the words during sex are always clear, sometimes the ones outside of sex are confusing."

'I get it. Sometimes it takes me time to process the situation and get over it. I try not to act impulsively and make decisions while I am angry or upset so once in a while it takes a little longer."

"Look at you all mature and pensive. lol" I replied with a laughing emoji.

"My ever curious mind wants to know what you thought was going to happen this afternoon and what you were expecting or hoped would happen."

"I think what happened was perfect babe." I answered.

"That wasn't the question lover. Surely you had something that played out in your mind when you conceived the plan."

"I really hate your probing sometimes Al! lol" I answered. "Fine, I was prepared for everything. I was more than willing to just suck your cock but I was not sure because that has never happened before."

"I don't know if you have seen yourself Nat but you are very irresistible and up until today I could not help but to want all of you."

"I am so good with that love, I have wanted to drink your cum since day one. Like I said, I was prepared for everything. I even had a bottle of lube beside the shoe bench if you wanted to fuck me in the ass again, which I almost forgot there by the way. lol" I honestly giggled, my brain was preoccupied right after and it had taken me an hour to remember I had left it there.

"Fuck Natalie. I love your sexy mind."

"You love the fact that I am willing to give you my ass on demand! lol" Fuck I was having fun with this.

"I will make good use of your generosity Natalie, believe me. I knew from the second I slipped inside your ass that I would need it like an addict needs their fix."

"It feels that good does it?" I pressed on.

"It feels better than that good. I told you I have never felt anything like you in so many ways."

"You know we have barely scratched the surface of the possibilities of what we can do together right?"

"I have no doubt."

"Just imagine what we could do in a bed or with a place to ourselves." I told him and got wet as I typed it. This not being able to cum was torture.

As if he just read my mind he asked, "Did you cum after I left?"

"No baby you demanded I save it for you and I promised so I have not, I really fucking need to but I have not."

"Good Girl, it will come soon enough." He assured me.

"Why didn't you pick tomorrow instead of Thursday? lol" I asked.

"I have a lot going on tomorrow unfortunately. You will be fine baby I promise." He assured me.

"Says the man who just pumped so much cum into me that I was not even hungry for dinner!" lol

"It felt that big baby, that is your fault, you are incredibly skilled."

"Are you trying to make me blush Al?" I teased.

"Just telling you that your mouth could be classified as a weapon."