Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mass destruction?" I asked with the explosion emoji.

"Nuclear holocaust kinda destruction. Total annihilation." He replied.

"Stop, I gave you a blow job of which you have had hundreds."

"How many times have I had my cock in your mouth babe?" He asked.

"I don't know, I think three, four? I can't keep track because when I am with you my brain goes numb and my body takes over."

"I think its four and they are the top four of my life." He stated, making his case. "Even if you ignored my balls today.

"I think you were in control today baby, blame yourself." I fought back

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look with my entire scrotum in your mouth?" He asked, Is that a real question? lol

"lol. You are insane baby!" I replied.

"I am going to drag myself to bed now, remember, no cumming."

"Yes I remember and that is exceptionally cruel because all I can think about is your cock and your cum and the way you fucked my mouth and it all makes me want to cum."

"Thursday baby, you better rest up and drink lots of water, I don't want you getting dehydrated by multiple orgasms. lol"

"Bringing your A-game are you Al?" I teased.

"No baby, my A++ game, sleep well sexy!! XOXO"

I went to bed shortly after we said goodnight and not being able to cum was pure torture. I could have cum in minutes.

Wednesday Al made it a point to torture the fuck out of me. He sent me pictures of just about every angle of his body mixed in with endless GIF's of just about everything we had ever talked about. By late afternoon I had already changed my panties once and even the feel of my jeans tight against my pussy was almost enough to get me off.

Thursday morning I beat him to the punch. I woke up and peeled the covers off my naked body and took a series of pics both alluring and downright X-Rated and sent one of the tamer ones to him before he had a chance to write.

As the morning progressed he claimed to be leaking and throbbing at his desk as I sent a barrage of pic his way. I asked him what he wanted me to wear today as it was his turn.

"School Girl, lol" He replied.

"Is that funny to you? You don't think i can pull that off?" I answered.

"I think you can pull anything off Natalie." He smartly said.

"You are about to find out Alistair and then I am going to do the naughtiest things with you until you can't speak."

"Can you leave a little earlier, get there 15 minutes earlier than usual?" He asked.

"Can you?" I replied.

"See you at 11:45 then baby."

I had exactly the outfit he wanted to see me in. A little tartan skirt, a white blouse, glasses and I was most definitely going with pig tails and some 80's aerobic leg warmers. As I slid those on I giggled, obviously my legs were thicker than they were in the 80's so at the top my thick thighs spilled over the top of them. Checking myself in the mirror I decided that I would most definitely fuck me in this outfit.

Al was in the parking lot waiting when I pulled in. I parked beside him and motioned for him to wait a minute and then got out of my SUV and walked around it to the front of his car. I stood right in front of his hood and took a quick look around to see if anyone was watching. His face dropped when he saw me. I turned around to give him the full view and lifted my skirt to show him my bare ass underneath.I had enough buttons undone on the blouse above the tied up knot that he could probably see that I was not wearing a bra either. After he got a good look I walked between our cars, opened the back door and crawled in, giving him a clear view of my pussy from behind.

"Fuck Natalie!" He said as he climbed in and shut the door.

"Shut up Al!" I said and crawled over and kissed him right away. "You torture me all day yesterday, won't let me cum, shut the fuck up Al." I repeated and kissed him again.

"Take your clothes off." I told him and then sat back against the door and opened my legs so he could see how wet I already was.

I watched him take his shirt off and instantly my fingers moved between my legs and I started to touch myself.

"Your pants now, slowly." I instructed as I pushed a finger inside myself and moved it around vigorously so he could hear how wet I already was.

He did as I asked and made a bit of a spectacle of it, slowly taking off his pants and leaving his boxers on before slowly peeling those off as well, all the while staring at my pussy and fingers.

His cock sprang out, fully erect and then some as he finally got the boxers off and now was sitting there with his hand wrapped around himself and stroking at the same pace as my fingers were moving between my legs.

I took my fingers off myself and did not say anything but made the come here motion with my fingers as my other hand pulled my skirt up a little more. I slid my ass away from the door a little more and as I did his lips found the inside of my left thigh which he began to kiss and flick his tongue against at the top of the leggings.

"I can smell your excitement again Natalie." He commented as his kisses made me tingle.

"I need you to eat my pussy Al, in the worst way, now!" I begged.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me forward and dove in. He was apparently as hungry for me as I was for him to have me as he lapped and licked at my clit like he was trying to eat through a layer of me.

His pressure was perfect. It did not matter if he was licking or sucking, his pace and pressure were on point and he was relentless in his attention to every part of my sex. I managed to last more than a minute this time but as we got into the second minute he slowed his pace a bit as if to prolong the torture of not having cum in two days.

Suddenly he pulled his face back, looked briefly into my eyes and then back down to my soaking wet folds. "Natalie you have the most exquisite pussy I have ever seen." He claimed as he reached out and rubbed his fingers up and down my slit. Who fucking breaks off and says that to someone? Keep surprising me Al, fuck you turn me on I thought. With his index and middle finger he pushed my lips apart and soaked me in with his eyes. It was perverse and original and I fucking loved it.

"Baby you are torturing me!" I protested.

"I wanted to get my fingers wet baby." He said, looking back up to me as he did.

"My pussy only needs your mouth, badly." I told him. We had talked about oral sex extensively and he knew I did not like to be eaten and fingered at the same time. In my opinion it took away from the oral and was only needed if you didn't know what you were doing with your mouth. Al definitely knew what the fuck he was doing with his mouth.

"They aren't for your pussy love." He said and moved his fingers down between my ass cheeks and slowly dipped them into my ass.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as his mouth moved back to me.

Now this was new. This I wasn't so experienced in. This was fucking delectable I decided as his tongue circled my impossibly hard clit while his fingers moved in and out of my puckered hole at the perfect pace.

In under a minute I felt the pressure inside me build to an incredible strength as this foreign feeling and my response to it took over my body. My hand flew to his head and I pulled him against me as my tits heaved against the thin white blouse that was now barely containing my swollen tits.

I knew this was going to get messy. I ground my cunt against his mouth which pulled his fingers deeper inside my needy asshole. I held onto his head and and inhaled deeply and moaned like I was dying as I held my cum back as long as I could.

With every pleasure receptor in my body now fully on fire I gasped and started to cum. Al wrapped his lips around my pussy eagerly accepting my ejaculate and of that there was fucking plenty. Usually I squirt in spurts but the first one was more of a stream and I could hear him swallowing my volumous offering.

I kept pumping my love into his relentless mouth as my head thrashed back and forth. My fucking God I have never cum like I do with Al and he was insistent on getting it all.

As I started to come down I felt his fingers slide out of me and he quickly moved up my body. He used his fingers to grab my face and his lips were closed like he was holding in a mouthful of water. He lowered his mouth to mine and as our lips parted I felt what must have been my cum pouring from his mouth into mine.

Are you actually fucking kidding me! I thought. Another first and that was about the sexiest thing I had never experienced. I swallowed twice and felt my warm tangy cum sliding down my throat. His tongue invaded my mouth and he kissed me so deeply it took my breath away.

He broke off the kiss and pushed himself up onto his hands. "Did you taste how delicious you are?" Al asked, panting, his face soaked from his time between my legs.

"Another first Al, what the fuck was that?" I asked and couldn't hide my smile. I had kissed men with my mouth full of their cum but never the other way around. Incredible. "You aren't finished, get back down there!" I told him and meant it.

He dutifully made me cum again, this time at a less torrid pace yet equally as satisfying. As I was still writhing from the second orgasm he pushed his way back up and as I opened wider to accommodate his hips between my legs he found his way inside me.

My pussy was so sensitive from consecutive orgasms that his thick intrusion almost fucking hurt. He felt my body tense and then left himself deep inside me and leaned down to kiss me. After the kiss he pushed himself upright and reached for my blouse. He undid the knot and then worked on the remaining buttons and pushed it open and stared at me like it was the first tits he had ever seen.

He started to move now as he gathered both of my tits in his hands and ran his thumbs over my nipples.

"Your pussy feels like an oven" He said, slowly moving in and out of me.

"She is very happy Al and getting happier by the second." I said as I covered his hands with mine and helped him knead my breasts.

"I am pretty sure she fucking loves me" he moaned as his head came right out to my lips before he thrust back in.

"You should be very sure she does baby, she loves every part of you." I replied, rolling my hips to give him another angle at me.

He gathered my leggings clad legs and moved them up and against his chest so that my ankles were just above his shoulders and he leaned over me and bent me in fucking half. OH MY FUCK he was so deep inside me and as he thrust against me I could feel his balls slapping against my ass.

He was moving faster now, using full long thrusts and despite my position I was relaxed and loose and he moved me at will and I let him. Giving yourself to someone completely and knowing that they were enjoying you is one of the most fulfilling feelings on earth and the look on his face let me know that he was enjoying every thrust as he bottomed out against me repeatedly.

"Grab my neck baby." He told me as he released my legs from his body, letting them fall out to the side of us. I did as he asked and he pushed himself inside me completely and then started to move. As he pulled back his strength easily kept me against him as he moved to a sitting position with me on top of him.

He grabbed my squishy ass and moved me slowly up and down him while we made out for a full three or four minutes. Moaning and breathing into each others mouths mixed with some sensually dirty words. The pace was deliciously slow and I could feel every physical intricacy of his cock as it moved slowly and deeply inside me.

He pushed me away from him a little now and his hands explored the front of me.

"You don't think that you are finished for the day do you?" Al asked me.

"Ha ha!" I laughed. "Baby I could literally fuck you all day." I told him and was quite sure I could

"Exactly what I wanted to hear." He said then leaned forward and nibbled on my right nipple.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked him,

"I want you to use my cock Natalie, selfishly." He said.

"How are you this fucking sexy?" I asked him.

"You make me feel this sexy." He told me.

I was going to give him what he asked for and moved my legs so that my feet were flat on the seat on either side of him again. My hands were on his shoulders and I used my legs to move up and down him. His hands went under me and onto my ass and helped me raise and drop and raise and drop.

Just when we would get into a hard rhythm he would pull me down onto him and grind me against his pelvis. Taking every inch of his cock still amazed me at how completely he filled me up. After this grind I got an idea and reached behind me and found his legs with my hands and leaned back.

Al could see all of me now and his eyes scanned up and down my body. I noticed his gazes lingering on my pussy. "Do you like watching your cock fill me baby?" I moaned, wishing I had his vantage point and opening my legs further so he could soak it all in.

He looked up at me, "Our colours match." He said.

"What?" I asked him.

"Your lips and my cock are almost the exact same shade baby, it's incredible." He said. Who the fuck notices these things, mid fuck?

Whatever he saw excited him and as I was moving slowly he started to thrust upwards to meet me half way. The tempo slowly ramped up until my legs were burning so badly I could barely move them anymore. He grabbed my waist, holding me in position and started to piston himself in and out of me.

Slightly reclined, my tits were bouncing wildly against the power of his thrusts. I felt them moving and he was definitely watching them as they bounced and swayed.

He fucked me relentlessly and my moans started to become more frequent with his incessant pounding.

I started to feel an orgasm forming. "Don't stop baby, don't fucking stop!" I pleaded with him.

He was perspiring now, working hard, grunting as he forced the head of his cock past my cervix again and again. "I am going to fuck the cum out of you Natalie." he proclaimed through gritted teeth as my words spurred him on.

This was going to be another messy one, I could feel the immense pressure coming to a boiling point and knew I was about to burst. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I cursed as I could barely hold it in. "Watch me cum Al, watch me fucking cum all over you!" I screamed as my release was near.

I opened my eyes long enough to see him staring at our sex while he continued to impale me with his cock. I held my breath and held it all in until the last possible second until I could hold it no more.

At the last second I opened my eyes and watched myself squirt all over his belly. He lifted me off of him and held my quivering body as I unleashed what seemed like endless spurts of cum onto his stomach as he watched and moaned "Oh my God!" several times.

"Put me back inside you." He demanded and I reached down and guided him back in my slippery hole. He pulled me forward and kissed me as I gasped for breath.

"That was incredibly sexy Nat." he told me between kisses.

"Did you like watching me make a mess all over you Daddy?" I panted.

"So much baby, now I am going to return the favour." He said.

He started to flip us over and I would let him do what he wanted but I made a suggestion. "Straddle my chest baby, I want to watch you jerk yourself off all over me"

Now it was his turn to smile. He let his cock slide out of me and I was almost thankful as he had pounded me raw. I lay down across the seat and he settled, hovering above my stomach. He reached back between my legs with his right hand and rubbed it against my soaking wet cunt and then reached for his cock and used my cum as lube.

The sound of his wet hand sliding up and down his cock was so fucking sexy and looking up at his huge body above me had me feeling so tiny. I did not want to just lay there and watch so I used my hands to play with my sweaty tits as he watched me.

"You are the sexiest man alive Al, I want to feel your cum all over me!" I pleaded.

He grunted something in response as I rolled my nipples between my finger and thumb. He reached for the door behind me to steady himself as I could see the tension building in his torso.

"Make a mess of me Al, fuck I want your cum, give it to me!" I urged him on, fully enjoying finally being able to see him stroke himself in person.

As I scanned up from his cock to his face I saw his mouth open and watched his eyes close. It was almost in slow motion as I watched a glob of saliva roll off his bottom lip and drop onto my left cheek. He was so lost in his pleasure that I am not sure he even knew that it happened.

With a steady ten second moan I knew he was about to cum so I looked back down to his hand and cock and got ready for the show.

"Watch baby, watch your cum paint me." I said without taking my eyes off of his purple helmet.

The first spurt only went inches, dropping out onto my left breast and then the second came out like a fucking missile, catching me off guard as it landed on my upper lip and nose. he rubbed out rope after rope of his ivory cum, the rest of it landing all over my fingers which were holding my tits for him, giving him a target for his love.

What a deliciously large mess he left all over me and I smiled up at him as his eyes finally left my tits and found mine. He laughed a sinister laugh as he finally spotted the cum he had left on my face. "Let me clean you up Natalie." He said in a breathy, sexy voice. He moved his body down mine and then leaned in and sucked my upper lip between his and gobbled up the cum off of my nose as well. We kissed passionately until he leaned up and looked down at me smiling.

"You taste delicious don't you." I said as I brought a cummy finger to my mouth and cleaned it off for his viewing pleasure.

"I swear to god you make me cum buckets!" He shot back.

"Babe, you make me leaves puddles on the seat!"

"Fair enough." Al said and we broke out into laughter.

We went through our new routine of washing each other and talked and laughed and fuck I was so into him.

I was so used to getting a message from him right after he left but not today, not for hours.

"Hey you." He wrote.

I did not see the message for about fifteen minutes but was excited when I did. "Hi Lover, what ya up to?" I responded.

"Oh ya know, just say dreaming about you cumming all over me?" He sent back with a love and a splash emoji.

"That was crazy, it was a lot of cum baby, you did that."

"I did that?" He asked.

"Short term memory? lol" I continued. "You pounded in and out of me for a solid four or five minutes Al, that was the result."

"Well when you put it that way." He laughed. "I feel like a bit of a perv, I was having so much fun watching your tits bounce and my cock going in and out of you, fuck!"

"I don't know how the sex keeps getting better every time." I said, really wondering how.

"Baby, I have no idea, but I come and meet you thinking I want to do this and that and then we just get so lost in each other that I do none of it."

"Isn't that the best though, just living in the moment?" I asked.

"Oh it was not a complaint, just a funny observation."

"So what did you want to do today?" I wondered.

"I need to fuck your ass again Natalie. It's like I have it on my mind and can't get rid of it." I told him.

"Baby, you can do anything you want to my ass whenever you want to. I keep telling you that." and then I thought, "I like when you take what you want Al, your dominance turns me on if you couldn't tell."

"I know baby, I just want you to enjoy me as much as I enjoy you, it can't all be about my wants and needs."

"You are the best sex I have ever had Al, a lot of that has been you taking what you want, when you want and how you want so whatever it is, keep doing it. lol"

Everything was moving along more than amazingly but in the next few days I started having pretty intense abdominal pain. It persisted for days and I ended up having a series of tests and met with the doctor as he told me to come in for results. Without boring you with the details I was going to need fairly urgent surgery and they were going to try and fit me in within the next couple of days.