Seduction of a Married Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al knew i was going for the appointment and asked me what the doctor said and I told him that I would tell him tomorrow if he would see me.

We met the next day in our usual spot and I had such a sense of doom and gloom going into meeting him.

We kissed when he got in the car but he could tell something was eating at me.

"OK Natalie, out with it. Whats going on." He inquired.

I told him what the doctor had said and blamed him for destroying my insides with his huge cock (which was a joke). I told him that I was going to need surgery and that the recovery was going to be long. A few days in the hospital afterwards followed by two weeks of bed rest and zero lifting or strenuous activity for two to three months.

"Oh my God baby, I know this isn't life threatening but it is pretty fucking serious."

"It is Al and I have done a lot of thinking the last few day's and I want to tell you something." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek, which he quickly stroked away with a gentle thumb while he cradled my face. "I know a man like you needs attention and I am not going to be able to give it to you. If you want to be with other people while this is going on then you can but please just tell me about it after and please be safe about it." I told him.

"That is pretty insulting Natalie." He replied.

"It was not meant to be baby, but I am not going to be able to be with you for a while and I am just being honest with you."

"Listen to me Natalie." He said, the look on his face was either "this is going to be serious" or "I am angry." He continued, "You are so special to me that I would wait a fuck of a lot longer than two short months for you. Please don't get freaked out by this but I love you. I love who you are, I love how you are, I love us and I would not even think about stepping out on you while you are laid up after a surgery."

OMG, what did he just say? I am sure my jaw was on the car seat as I looked right into his eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him and then told him, "I love you too Al and I love us and all the rest of it."

We kissed again and it was starting to get steamy. "Baby, I can't have sex with you."

"Easy girl, it was just a kiss!" He said and laughed.

"But I can give you one last blow job that I promise you will remember for at least a couple of months."

"Baby, you don't have to. We can sit and talk and spend our time like that." He replied.

"Well if you won't do it for you, then let me do it for me."

"It is pretty hard to argue with that." He said and pulled me in for another kiss.

After un zipping him and relieving him of his pants I stroked him while we kissed until he was fully aroused. I don't know how long it lasted exactly, but I would guess I made love to him with my mouth for the next twenty minutes or so. It was slow and sultry with loads of eye contact. He moaned erotically as I made sure he felt every square inch of my mouth and throat. He gently played with my hair, caressed my face and told me how good I felt on him. He did not even thrust at me when he was about to cum and I drank three blow jobs worth of cum in a single serving and left him gasping for air.

"Holy fuck baby, please let me return that delicious favour." He moaned and then his tongue darted into my mouth, searching for a taste of himself.

"Doctors orders, no sexual activity that could make me strain my body."

"I hate him!" He laughed. "I can think of an alternative." He said.

"Tell me."

He laughed at what he was about to suggest. "Can I have your panties?"

"What?" I asked, laughing.

"I want to be able to smell you when I am missing you baby."

My fucking heart melted, even if it was a dirty request.

"Where are you going to keep them?" I asked, honestly wondering.

"In the car, I am the only one that ever drives it and I will hide them somewhere, there are a few spots."

That was all I needed to hear. I reached under my dress and pulled them down my legs and handed them to him with a smile on my face.

He immediately took a healthy sniff of them and told me I smelled like fucking heaven. Butterflies, again.

I cried as we kissed goodbye.

We messaged for the next couple of hours. He knew I was going to be MIA for a few days once the surgery was scheduled but I told him I would write as soon as possible.

As I tucked myself into bed that night I could hear him saying I love you in my head. I knew that it meant what it meant for two people in our situation. He made me feel so special and he is genuinely a caring man.

The following day I was told that my surgery was scheduled for the next day. I had tons of stuff to take care of and over did it and was in some pretty severe pain by night time. After the kids went to bed Al stayed up super late with me and I felt so loved and reassured that he would in fact wait for me to be better.

**Another long one but the story just flows from me as I recall everything.

I hope you enjoyed and again rate and comment as you feel fit.

I will see you in the recovery room!

N XO