Seduction of Abha Ch. 02

Story Info
Rehman finally fucks Abha.
2.4k words
3.5
9.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hiscock
Hiscock
2 Followers

I was being fucked hard like a slut, when it occurred to my mind. What has happened to me. Why I am in a bed with this man. Oh, I will never be the same for my husband. This is how it all started

This is a continuation of my first submission. I am Abha and working outside India as a nurse. Rehman, a Pakistani was trying to seduce me, and I was avoiding him. He is a young, strong and a charming person. Still, I wanted to be faithful to my husband. This is my second submission, and I look forward to hear you on it..

It has been two weeks that I met Rehman. He has been trying to contact me but I was avoiding him. One day, I had a severe headache, and I didn't go to work. As we worked in the same hospital, Rehman knew that I am was not in the hospital and came to meet me. I was not ready to open the door and told him, "I am not well Rehman, come some other time."

But he didn't go and insisted that we meet, "Abha, please open the door, I am here to help".

Reluctantly, I opened the door and he came inside. We talked in general again and his presence made me feel better. He is a pleasant person to be with. I always felt good to be around him. After about half hour, I asked him for tea and tried to get up to prepare a tea for us. As I tried to get up from the sofa, I was unable to stand properly with my head spinning.

He took me towards the bed and said, "I will leave once you are asleep".

I had put my head on his thigh and was happy that someone is around me. I closed my eyes and immediately collapsed into a sleepy condition.

Rehman has put his hand on my head and was massaging my head slowly. I felt very relaxed as if all my pain was gone. He was touching my face also and I was in heaven, feeling relaxed and painfree. With time, he started to massage my shoulder which was also very relaxing. I was enjoying the manly touch and also the affection I was getting from him. He had come closer and kissed me on my cheeks. I smiled and tried to relax. I have no-one around and I was missing this touch. My bodily need had made me forget the past events, and I was sure he won't take advantage of me. He smelled good. His muscular body and youth were making me feel more attracted to him. I was feeling blessed to be in his laps.

I was almost asleep when I felt the lights off and Rehman put my head on the pillow and moved towards my legs. He placed my legs on his shoulders. The sudden change of posture and no lights awakened me from my trance. I opened my eyes and asked him "What are you doing?"

"Relax Abha. I am just going to massage your legs, think you need it!"

I was already in a dizzy mind, and didn't found it offensive.

"Ok, if you are so kind to me," and I closed my eyes again.

The lights were off and I was not feeling as if I am exposing. Slowly while massaging, his hands came nearer to my groin area. Rehman lightly brushed the back of his hand to my pussy mound. He waited to see any reaction from me. But I lay still with eyes closed. I was enjoying the touch. His strong hands were magical and I didn't want to disturb him seducing me. I was sure that I won't allow things to go out of my hands. Little flirting and touch was becoming acceptable. He did it again, with a little more pressure on my pussy mound.

"Abha, please turn around so can I massage your back too."

I didn't utter a word and turned my body. I was lying on belly face down. He began to rub my back, starting from waist and gradually move up to my shoulder backs. I once again lost in his magical touch. Rehman slowly put his fingers under the hem of the top. Then he started to massage my bare back, moving his hands upward. His hands slowly pulled up the top as his hands moves higher on my back. Soon my top pulled up to expose necked back to his pleasure. His fingers were feeling so good on me that, I was not aware of the situation at all.

He moved up and hugged me. He moved his hand to my breasts and fondled it tenderly. He closed his thumb and finger around the nipple. Then he pinched almost violently. Another sharp jolt seemed to go through my body. He squeezed my nipple again, hard. My pussy reacted with an involuntary spasm. I fought to free my wrists from his grip. But he was too strong. He started kissing the soft flesh of my breasts aggressively, sucking in the skin and biting them. He was leaving bite marks on my breasts as if he was marking them as his territory. His free hand cupped my breast and he took the nipple in his mouth. His mouth was so hot, I felt it would burn my skin. He was sucking in my breast as much as he could and licked his tongue all over the nipple. He pulled his head back, letting the breasts slip out, till the nipples was between his teeth and then he gently bit on it. Shorts of pain as well as pleasure rippled though my body and another moan escaped my mouth.

Rehman heard it and then moved to my other breast. I looked down and saw my first breast was shiny, read and puffy from his aggressiveness. By this time my pussy was so wet that drops of my juices were tricking out of my pussy and down my thigh. Rehman continued his onslaught on my other breast, sucking on it, pulling on it, biting it. Mohit has never been so aggressive with me, and I was enjoyed this despite the circumstances.

"You liked that didn't you?" Rehman asked letting my breasts out of his mouth. Both my breasts were completely red and swelled, and moving up and down with each breath. Even though denial would have been the perfect thing to do at that time, a person like Rehman would have easily known that I was lying. My body was too far gone and my enjoyment was now becoming evident. I simply nodded slowly in response.

His hard member had already formed a big tent in his trouser which he was rubbing on my panty with his cloths on. I was enjoying the male attention I was receiving after a long period of time. So, I didn't reacted at all and let the things go on. I thought Rehman also deserved his share of pleasure as he took care of all my problems so far.

After some moments, I started to push back my ass to his cock without even knowing it. Rehman had felt the sudden change in my action. He also pushed his bulge with more pressure into me.

I still in my sleepy condition was hugging and humping him back. Rehman removed his boxer to free his 9'' long hard dick to breathe the free air. Then he laid on top and kissed my lips. "I love you Abha", he said making me melt in his arms further.

I had a strange feeling. For the first time I was been with somebody other than my husband Mohit. And yet I was not stopping him. My long sex starved body started to like it. I was kissing him furiously back.

He slipped my panty to a side and started rubbing his hard dick on me. It was too much. It felt it too big between the legs. I always thought it is in my hands and it is still just some oral fondling. He opened my legs and came up on me. As I was coming back to sense, the things were going too far too quick. I realized what he wanted to do. I thought about Mohit. I can't betray my husband. I had to stop Rehman from ravaging my marriage. I tried to speak, but unable to sound a word as my lips were blocked by his passionate kissing. I tried to push him off with my hands. But my hands were too weak to match with his strength.

And, I felt the bulbous cock head poking at my pussy lips. I tried to close thighs to stop his advance for one last time, but could do nothing as he holds them firmly with his hands. Then he started to rub his hard cock head along my wet slit to find the opening of my love hole. After rubbing it between the moist pussy lips for few seconds, finally he got his hard mushroom shaped forehead logged at my moist opening. He slowly started to Push his thick cock into my warm watery cunt.

All of a sudden, everything changed. With a wet splooshing sound, his swollen cock slid past my opening and plunged inside me. Hard. Deep. All the way in.

"OH!" I shouted loudly, in shock, as I felt him in me.

"URHH!" he moaned loudly back.

"Oh! Oh... wait! Wait,, waitwaitwait! I'm supposed to... I'm... OH... OHH!!!"

My eyes widened. He covered my mouth with his mouth to dampen the screams.

"we... can't... oh... Can we... oh... please..."

My voice trailed off. It must have seemed like I was trying to beg for something, but I soon got lost in the feeling.

I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. Although it's not my first sex, the girth of his cock was too much for my married pussy. I screamed as I felt like a hot knife was shoved into my pussy. My clit was being nudged with every thrust, my swollen pussy lips clenched around his shaft every time it slid outwards, and deep inside I felt something I never had before. It felt like the sensation came from everywhere down there; I started moaning and panting uncontrollably, probably seeming like a bitch in heat.

"Please,, don't... Please don't... Don't fuck me.... don't fuck me, don't... fuck me, don't... fuck...me... don't... fuck... me...... no... fuck... me... fuck... me, fuck me, fuck me, oh... God, FUCK ME,!"

He did. Harder, faster, his cock pushing at the bottom of my tunnel at every thrust.

I was writhing with agonizing pain as inch by inch, as he kept shoving his thick cock deeper into my love hole. But he was not bothered about my pain anymore. He wanted to ram his hard dick all the way into my pussy. With some short but forceful stroke, Rehman was able to push half his thick cock meat into the warm, watery and tight sheath of my pussy. I was twisting and writhing under him as felt the pain was unbearable. My pussy was stretched like never before. He kept on pushing until our pubic bones meets. His cock head touched my cervix and his balls came to rest on my soft ass. He had buried his entire 9" long dick inside my warm stretched pussy.

I was panting heavily and grasped the bed sheet to control my scream. Still I couldn't stop the groan.

"Aaaannnhhhh, aaannnhhhhh, uuuuhhhh"

Then Rehman slowly withdrew his thick cock meat from my pussy, till only the bulbous head remained in me. That gave me some respite, but only for few seconds as he immediately pushed his thick cock back into the warm captivity of my tight pussy. I cried out in pain.

"Aaaaannnhhhhh, aaaannnggghhhh"

"Bear with me Abha, you need to adjust for some time with me. And then you will start enjoying the thickness." Said Rehman.

Slowly he settled into a rhythm and fucked me with slow long strokes.

I never thought that a cock can be as long as the one inside me. I felt like I was totally filled. By then, I also accepted the fact that I was going to be fucked by Rehman and I could do nothing about it. I spread my legs wider to ease up the pain his thick cock meat was causing me. Instead of feeling any guilt, my mind and body started to like it.

Soon Rehman started to increase his speed. He started to pound my tight pussy like a machine.

"Uuunngghhh, ooommhhh, uuunnngghhh"

Rehman was not bothered about my pain anymore. All he wanted now to fuck my tight pussy real hard. He wanted to fuck my little cunt to become the owner. He said, "Do you love me Abha?".

I shouted, "Yes, Yes, I am yours"

He was fucking me hard, and I was in lost in pain and pleasure.

so hard that her loser husband will never be able to satisfy her in future. He piston her pussy with his hard cock like a steam engine in full swing.

His balls were now bouncing on my ass as he was shoving his entire 9" thick cock meat into my dripping pussy with one long fast stroke. The room was filled with my screams and the slapping sound of his groin touching mine.

"Aaaannngghhhh, iissshhhh, ooonnngghhhh, aaaaannhhhhaaaa"

Rehman was also lost in the pleasure, and was saying, "You will be my slut, yes?".

Oh, yes, I wanted to be his, his slut, I am his slave. I shouted, "Yes, I am yours. I am your Begum. You are my Miaan (husband), fuck me, fuck me"

He was fucking me like a machine. I felt him breathing heavy. I sensed him nearing his orgasm. I could feel his cock expanding more inside my pussy. I was not ready to get pregnant. So I tried to stop him from coming in me.

"Rehman, please don't,"

But before I could complete my words, Rehman pushed his cock deep for the final time and started to come inside my pussy. Spurt after sprat of his hot semen filled up my belly. The sensation was too much for me and I also started have orgasm. He kept on shooting his sperm into me till he flooded my pussy with his semen.

Then after depositing the last drop of his seed into me, He laid flat above me. He felt totally spent. I knew that my husband's average dick will never be able to fill the huge vacuum, left by Rehman's thick cock in my well stretched pussy. I was looking up at the roof thinking, if I have done anything wrong...

Hiscock
Hiscock
2 Followers