Seduction of Abha

Story Info
Long distance seduction of a nurse.
818 words
3.86
2.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hiscock
Hiscock
2 Followers

My name is Abha and I am from a beautiful city of Indore in India. I am a nurse by profession. I have always lived a routine life, studies, marriage with a lower middle class husband, and then birth of my angel. This started a daily struggles of managing marginal income by both of us. All was going well and we were happy with our lives, except that we had a rented house, and savings were not possible with the income we both had. The dream of owning a house was always there and we were not sure whether we will ever be able to fulfil or not. Then a day came when I was offered a job in a hospital in Abu-Dhabi, with a wonderful salary which promised good savings. However, that also meant that I was to leave my family behind and work in a distant country. Me and Mohit, my husband were not ready for it but for the sake of our bright future, we both agreed reluctantly till we earn sufficiently and live back together. I flew to a new country with heavy heart and this lead to a new chapter in my life.

Before, I begin my story, let me first describe myself. I am tall and with a waist of 28 inches. I have blonde curly dark black hairs. I am brown by color but have no hairs all on my face or over my body. I have big bright brown eyes and have small mouth. I have an average breast size of 36 which are firm and do not sag. I have always remained center of attraction for my peer group and lot of men have tried to flirt with me but have always failed. I was a proud one man woman.

I work in a hi-tech grand hospital and live close by where all staff lives. In this whole building there are small studio apartments with a kitchenette. The whole building was full of people like me from different countries, and many of them were from India and Pakistan as well. In our free time we all met and shared our lives and food with each other. Except my dry sex life, it was fun to live with such a crowd. I have many friends now and some of them are close like Jenny from Kerala, Kritika from Delhi and Rehman from Lahore. Rehman has been flirting with me in a decent manner and I never minded it as it was not uncommon.

One evening, Rehman came to my apartment and we started chatting. I was cooking and we started talking while standing. Rehman was a little closer than usual. The conversations start from work to family and so on and on. In between talking, I tend to shift my body back and forth while cooking, and every time I moved back, my ass brushed Rehman's hand. He was enjoying the situation. The little brushing of his hand on my warm skin made him more excited. After some time he gathered all his courage to make his move beyond this little brushing only.

This time when I moved back, he lightly cooped my ass. I was not watching what he was doing behind me. Now Rehman was standing right behind me. He slowly moved closer to me and pressed himself on me. I didn't try to stop him. His rock hard cock was directly pocking at my soft ass. He slowly started to press his hard dick into my soft ass. I just stood there and let him do his work. After few seconds of rubbing, Rehman pushed more of his bulge firmly planting it between my ass crack and slowly started to grind his pelvis on me. I was also feeling the heat of the situation. It was a quiet moment. It has been a long time that I was touched. I was all wet and my pussy was flowing.

I love my husband and wanted to shout and shoo him away. But my body denied any such action. His cock was rubbing between my legs furiously and he was holding me from waist below. I kept looking forward and motionless. And then the mobile buzzed, a call from my Mohit. I moved and came out of the apartment leaving Rehman inside. As Mohit picked up, I started crying and saying I miss him. I was missing him and his touch. My whole body was feeling as if some strange thing has touched it. Mohit started laughing and consoling. He was planning to come and meet me in about a month or so.

After finishing the call, I excused Rehman to leave, and he left without any words. I cried whole night and took off next day. It was a fever. I promised myself never to meet Rehman again. Hope I did the right thing. What do you think?

Hiscock
Hiscock
2 Followers