Seduction of Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
337 Followers

"You can be so thick sometimes," she said, pouting. "Remember that relationship I'm having trouble with?"

"Yeah."

"It's not some guy. It's you."

"What?" I said, incredulously.

"I'm in love with you. I just about painted you a picture last night, but you didn't get it. I was going crazy trying to decide if I should just tell you. I decided to show you instead, so I seduced you."

I lay there thinking about the past few weeks and all our conversations and sexual encounters. It was so obvious now. I felt like an idiot for not seeing it before.

"So I'm the jerk that just uses you as a sex toy?"

"Yep."

"I'm sorry, Natalie. I never meant to do that. I was so wrapped up in what I needed that I never even thought about you. I didn't think about what you were feeling or what you might need. I'm sorry."

"And now?" she said. Her face was suddenly serious. I could see a flicker of fear in her eyes. Her fingers were still toying with my nipple, which was getting very distracting, and her pussy was still grinding into my thigh.

Did I want this? Did I want a relationship with a woman? No. That was the wrong way to think about it. Did I want Natalie? Did I want what she was offering? And could I return her affection? I realized I knew the answer.

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her down for a deep kiss. Stale sex and morning mouth were swept away as she kissed me back, moaning softly into my mouth. I rolled her over, covering her slim athletic body with my fuller, more generous one.

Reluctantly I left her mouth to kiss the side of her neck. She purred and stretched her head back. Yes, this was what I wanted. I slowly made my way down her torso, leaving wet trails with my tongue. I cupped her smaller breasts in my hands, squeezing them. My mouth covered one nipple while my fingers found the other. I was surprised at the slight muskiness that I tasted. Both nipples were hard and stiff. The one in my mouth seemed to grow larger as my tongue flicked at it. Natalie moaned and arched her back, which excited me.

I tried to do all the things that I liked having done to my breasts. Natalie's hands played with my hair the whole time. By the time I left them behind, the glistening nubs were red and swollen and Natalie was squirming underneath me. I kissed my way down to her navel.

I could feel Natalie trembling beneath me as my tongue explored the dimple of her belly button. Her hands were trying to push my head lower, but I resisted. Not for long though. My lips and tongue moved lower until my chin rested on the top of the cleft of her pussy. Her legs were spread wide, begging me to finish what I had started.

Instead I moved to her inner thighs. She moaned in frustration, writhing on the bed. Now I knew what Natalie meant. It was exciting to watch your kisses make someone else so delirious. I wasn't ready to take the ultimate plunge yet. I kissed and nibbled on her thighs while taking a long look at her pussy. Smooth and hairless, it lay open and exposed. The flesh glistened with her pussy juices. The inner lips were deep pink, engorged with desire. Her clit was poking out of its little hood.

Tentatively I reached out and stroked the outer lips with my finger, smearing the slick moisture. She gasped and undulated her hips. I explored all the quivering folds while Natalie whimpered and writhed on the bed. Oh so gently I touched her clit. Her body went rigid and she stopped breathing for a moment. I rolled the lubricated knob in a small circle. Natalie's hips snapped up off the bed and she cried out as she came. Fascinated, I tried to keep my finger in contact with her throbbing clit. She bucked and thrashed, but somehow I managed to mostly stay on it.

Natalie collapsed on the bed, her stomach heaving and her breath ragged. I let my fingers explore the folds of her pussy, but kept them away from her throbbing clit. It really was beautiful, splayed wide open like the petals of a blooming flower just inches in front of my face. A slick sheen of juices coated her lips and the exposed curve of her ass cheeks. Watching her cum so easily and so hard from my touch was intoxicating.

Unable to resist, I leaned in and licked a wide swath from her vagina, up between the inner lips and over her clit. Natalie went rigid again, every muscle clenched. So I did it again. The soft, smooth texture of her pussy was punctuated by the musky taste of her juices. I wanted more. I settled my mouth over her pussy and let my tongue wander over the heated flesh.

"Oh, god, Emma...Emma!" Natalie moaned. Her muscles unclenched and she sank into the mattress, quivering and shaking.

I could feel my every oral caress fanning the flames of her passion and desire. Her hands entwined in my hair, urging me on. When she came again, I was there, steadily licking her clit, my lips sucking on her nether lips. It was glorious.

I didn't want to stop, so I didn't. Natalie's thrashing became feebler with each orgasm. I didn't care. I wanted it to go on all day. Her hands were now pushing on my head and facing, trying to break contact with her hyper sensitive pussy. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, imitating her moves, and buried my face firmly in her groin.

"Please...stop..." Natalie gasped. "I can't...take...any more."

Her plea pulled me out of my hunger enough to realize that I should stop. Pleasure would become pain if I continued. I crawled up her trembling body, reveling in the feel of her naked flesh against mine. My lips found hers and I kissed her deeply. Her arms wrapped around me, holding me tight against her. We kissed for the longest time, holding each other close.

Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
337 Followers