Seduction of Professor Michael D. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers

Words dissipated my lips from a silent "O" as Michael ravished my insides. In sudden expert motion his length filled me, pulsating against my pussy. At that moment his face changed completely, gritting his teeth face contorting I saw a man lost in his surge, revealing to me the pleasure he felt.

"Fuck" hissing, he thrashed himself into me as my arms reached to enrapture his anatomy. Missionary, commanded you and your partner to submit and entwine yourself fully. We couldn't take our eyes off one another. I held him for a short time before he pushed me deeper into the bed with hands above my head frantic and wild.

"Uh ha, oh my gah, yes please give it to me."

His size was generous fulfilling my body as my toes curled, his thrust became more vigorous.

"And when you sit in class this is what you think about isn't it?" My clit swollen his arousal slapped against my pussy as our bodies produced sounds of heated entanglement.

"Isn't it Alisa?"

Pupils expanding, I edged on his cock, that baritone voice forceful sent me into a frenzy. "Yesses! I've wanted you from the first time you laid eyes on me." Gasping I was undone by powerful strokes as he cupped my breast we roared into tantric satisfaction.

"Professor, I have school tomorrow!"

-Alisa POV End

deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers
12