All Comments on 'Seduction of the Daughter-in-Law'

by pcummins376

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep going

Don’t stop there are lots of possibilities. Don’t forget the anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would have liked more

treborvatreborvaover 4 years ago

Keep going! Don't stop now!

newtype2525newtype2525over 4 years ago
WOW! Blown away!

I want this to be a series PLEASE!!!

I wanted to read the next part immediately. The build up was a bit rushed but the next part could be either the following day OR you could go back and tell me a bit about the situation from the daughter-in-law's point of view. Then after that you could go into the next chapter and more fun! BTW, did they have names? I can't recall any. But I loved the story either way!.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Sorry

only four stars. I liked the story, good premise, very exciting but characters should have names. Names make them more human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't get it

First of all, what does the fourth sentence mean? "It affected him in." Huh?

The daughter-in-law points out that he supports them and pays for everything. She wants him to pay her for a chore. What kind of logic is that? She should be helping to pay him back. The author has it backwards.

newtype2525newtype2525over 4 years ago
Loved it!

I wouldn't mind a series~! Hint hint!

Please keep writing either way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Daughter in law

It was her breast feeding that turned me on. The day we were alone, I kept staring at her breasts, she had both out, and she looked a me. "If you can look, I also want to look at your cock, Dad. I stood up and moved closer to her. When she looked at my cock, she put the baby in her crib and came over to hold my cock. "It's huge. Can you put it in me?" I bent her over the sofa and asked her to put me in. My head is huge so when I felt her pussy lips open, I thrust it in half way. She cried out and moaned as she felt me penetrate all the way to her cervix. She never stopped groaning and crying.

Since then I look forward to doing it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous