All Comments on 'Seduction or Betrayal? Ch. 01'

by Touch_type

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NOT A MEMBER OF THE DISCUSSION GROUP

I have been reading those Loving Wife stories for many years, Cheating, swinging, bi-sexual curiosity and betrayal fall into the genre as sub-categories or fine-tuning fascinations. Character development which include subtleties of yearning within the main protagonist are too difficult for the average porn writer with their image of a situation to define. But, I like where you are trying to get us too with some of the devices you have used here.

I've not read your previous work. Selecting this piece was kismet and the opening info on development had me curious so I stayed. Whether as intended or accidental the dialogue and situation between Yvonne and John made this this sentence is very good for me, "I have a beautiful neighbour who has been stood up be her husband and all her friends on her birthday."

I like it because though casual in delivery it is a man complimenting a married woman to someone else and she will react to his attitude. Whether she strips naked and flings herself with legs akimbo onto him or files it away as a positive in the column of good and bad is where the subtle confidence of a good writer diverges from the porn stroke typist. Good work.

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 6 years ago
Different but still very good

Have always enjoyed your work, this is obviously different but the quality is still there, good characters, nice little details and a flowing style that makes me want to read more. Bravo

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
So far so good

I like the set up but it really is too soon to have a rate. I gave it 4* on Story and expectation.

Touch_typeTouch_typealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for the comments (apart from the second anonymous one, I'd love to be enchanted by you, but however hard I try I can't believe it was me your bot had in mind when it posted ;)). I hope you'll give more feed back - blow-by-blow or at the end, whichever suits. There were times when I was writing it that I wasn't sure I knew what I was doing. Critical readers are always helpful. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous