Seduction or Betrayal? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't been entirelyuntouched since her marriage. She remembered a few Xmas kisses at parties which had gone a bit further than either she, or the equally-drunk co-workers she'd generally done them with, had intended. Most had stopped in embarrassed laughter after a bit of tongue-tangling. Once or twice she'd allowed eager hands to maul at her boobs before breaking the clinch. She squeezed her thighs together again with extra force and recalled the one time things had gone a bit further.

Roy was the big cheese at her running club. He was the guy who kept all the times. He automatically went to the front in group runs. Yvonne noticed he always saved his pre-run stretches until there were female eyes around to admire his strong thighs and taut buttocks. The women in the group agreed there was much to admire. When a local cinema announced a one-night only showing of a documentary about a famous African runner, Ron had suggested an outing to see it. A few of them had expressed interest, but on the night itself the town had been drowned in one of those storms which deter all but the most stupid. They found themselves the only two in the foyer. Yvonne had almost cried off herself, but nights-out without Paul were unusual and anyway the Ethiopian marathon star was one of her few heroes.

The screening room was equally deserted. They were confused by the amount of choice and stood looking at each other sheepishly waiting for the other to make a decision. Yvonne took the plunge and led the way to the back row which held the most comfortable seats.

'Remember going to the cinema when you were a kid?'

'Sneaking your arm around a girl's shoulder, trying to pretend it was somehow an accident.'

They'd smiled at each other.

'Then dropping your hand down trying to grab our boobs?'

'Did you let them? I can remember a few slaps.'

'Might have.'

They'd shared a shy grin and listened to a few bars of the Muzak each lost in their individual thoughts.

'And the snogging.'

'God yes. I don't think I saw the whole of a film for a couple of years.'

'Me neither. Just a lot of ears and trendy shirt collars.'

'Bruised lips and fingernail marks on your wrist.'

'Don't tell me. Trying to get your hand up our skirts.'

'That and trying to get her to feel your cock.'

'I'd forgotten that. You had to pretend you didn't want to. You forget what all the fuss was about.'

The lights dimmed and they settled down to watch what they had come to see. But it wasn't entirely a surprise to Yvonne when she felt a hand on her knee trying to push between her legs. She lifted it off and leaned closer to whisper.

'Etiquette. Tits first, pussy second. Rules are rules.'

She heard him laugh, then a few minutes later felt his arm snake over her shoulder and a big hand fall across her breast.

'Nice move. I barely noticed.'

'I think my arms must have grown. I don't remember it being this easy.'

She laughed out loud, then looked around guiltily. They were still the only customers in the dark room. Things progressed fairly smartly as the hand went back under her skirt while her breasts were thoroughly massaged. This time she didn't protest and soon both her thighs were pressed against the opposite arms of the chair. She was wearing tights over knickers, but the vigour with which Roy probed at her pussy was soon sending waves through her. It was about then she felt her hand lifted and deposited unceremoniously onto his erection.

'I thought you'd forgotten.'

All she got in response was a grunt. She set about garnering more by rubbing, squeezing and pressing the hard bulge. It worked. She heard Roy's breathing rising and falling in time with her own as they worked on each other's fully-covered genitalia. She closed her eyes and clenched her jaw briefly as her climax dampened her panties and felt Roy pulse out jism a couple of minutes later.

When the lights came up they were both blushing and adjusting their clothes without speaking. Roy tried hard to cover the visible stain they had made and Yvonne tried hard not to stare at it. She made some muttered excuse and almost ran for the door. She vowed to herself that she'd never do anything like it again. She was extra vigilant in not letting herself be caught alone with Roy again. But she still thought of that night now and then as she was stuck between wakefulness and sleep at the end of a day.

'I brought you this.'

John was back with a lot of bustle. Both hands were clutching the bread board, using it as a tray. Wedged under one arm was a cushion which he let drop next to her.

'Your bum felt cold.'

'I was just thinking exactly the same thing. Thanks for this, you're a gent.'

She blew him a kiss as slipped the cushion underneath her and straightened her skirt as she shuffled to make herself comfortable. She looked up expectantly at the board that clearly held more than just a tin. John eased himself slowly down, trying carefully not to spill anything. He let out a sigh as his buttocks soft landed on the step. Yvonne peered at what he had brought and immediately grabbed the packet of biscuits which had rolled perilously close to the edge.

'Great, I'm starving.'

She ripped at the packaging with her teeth.

'My dentist says you shouldn't do that.'

'He can go fuck himself. I'd forgotten all about the munchies.'

'I'll tellher when I seeher shall I?

'With my compliments. Want one?'

Yvonne had stuffed two into her mouth. John took one and nibbled at the edge before sticking the full disc into his mouth. They mumbled incoherently at each other, spraying crumbs and laughter while they chewed. John held out her mobile phone and struggled vainly to swallow the masticated-mush which filled his mouth. Eventually he got it down and cleared his throat.

'This was pinging at me. Thought I'd bring it in case it was urgent.'

Yvonne tapped at the phone while John busied himself with the makings of another joint. He concentrated hard on what he was doing and didn't realise there might be something wrong until he had finished.

'You OK?'

He had stood up to go and light the joint. Yvonne was sitting with the phone in the palm of her hand, staring at the screen with her head bowed.

'Something wrong?'

She silently held up the phone to him. He took it to see what she had been looking at. It was a Happy Birthday meme. Paul was lying in a sleeping bag, propped up on his elbows, naked from the waist up with a big smile plastered over his face. John stared at it for a long time adjusting the position of the phone to make sure he hadn't missed anything - he didn't have his glasses with him. It looked pretty innocuous to him. Yvonne had started to sob quietly so he sat down beside her and put an arm around her shoulder.

'What am I looking at?'

He sensed the physical effort she made to bring herself under control.

'First up, he's in the nip.'

'Yes?'

'He spent hours boring me with questions about which pyjamas to take. Did I think it would be cold?Would these be too hot?'

'It is a bit nippy tonight.'

John tried to sound non-judgemental. Getting into bed without pyjamas was hardly the crime of the century.. On the other hand, Yvonne was a level-headed woman. And there was something there which had really upset her. She pointed angrily at the side of the screen.

'And look there... At the side of the picture.'

John looked again. There just seemed to be a pile of stuff. Like you get in a small tent with two people. He remembered when they used to go camping, the instant chaos every time you tried to do something. Clothes, a torch, a book open spine-upwards. All on top of a second sleeping bag.

'Her clothes. On top of her nightie.'

'Oh yes.'

John still didn't get it.

'The cow's naked. She's standing in front of him stark naked. Taking a picture which the bastard then sent to me.'

'Ah.'

Now he got it. Yvonne, sensing she didn't have to speak any more, broke down. She threw her arms around John's neck and clung on tightly. Cries and sobs wracked her body. He slowly changed his position so that he could get both his arms around her. He stroked her hair gently and increased the pressure of the hug. He knew she needed reassurance and security. If it had been one of the twins, crying after a fall, he'd have offered to kiss it better. That wasn't going to work here.

They sat together for what seemed an age. John started to become aware of the cold in his arms as he continued to stroke her short hair and coo reassuring nothings. His arse felt like ice and he could feel the start of arthritic pains in his hips. The crying eventually stopped. And a bit after that the sobs finished and Yvonne started breathing normally. He felt the slow movement of her chest and the rise and fall of her breasts and she continued to press herself against him. He began to think she might even have fallen asleep until he felt her lips kiss his neck and she began to lift her head.

'Thank you. I must look a sight.'

'I thought I'd already established that you lookgorgeous.'

Yvonne slowly unhooked her arms from John's neck which let him stretch discreetly to relieve his aches and get a better look at her. Shedid look a mess. Wiping her eyes with the back of her hand didn't help either. Even the green eye shadow above her eyes seemed to have run. Her eyes were puffy and the eyeballs red. John took her head in his hands - one of them encumbered by the phone and joint - and kissed her on the forehead. She was smiling when he looked down again and starting to get to her feet.

'Shall we go inside and talk?'

'Stuff that. I'm not letting that arsehole spoil my day any more than he has.'

Yvonne was standing over John with her hands on her hips. If he had thought of arguing with her, he would have soon changed his mind. She reached down and turned his wrist so she could look at the phone.

'It's only just after ten...'

John double checked. It was a-quarter-to-eleven.'

'... I'm going to clean myself up. Then we're going to smoke that.'

She nodded at the joint.

'Go and put that phone in your jacket. Put it on silent and don't let me have it however much I might beg. I don't want any more contact with Paul tonight. You can get the whiskey down from the top of the cupboards.'

She clapped her hands.

'Lets get this party started.'

John had got up. He grinned at her set jaw.

'Did I mention you looked gorgeous?'

Even he was surprised when she threw herself into his arms again. She kissed him on the mouth and this time he felt a small, wet tongue push against his teeth. He opened his jaw a little, let it slide in and enjoyed the moment.

'Thanks for being here, John. I don't think I realised what a good friend you are to me until tonight. Now get to work.'

She patted his bum as she pushed by him.

'Nice.'

'Hey, that's my line.'

Yvonne turned at the door.

'Less words, more action my friend.'

John scanned the room for the whiskey.

12