Seduction P.I.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday morning Mary and I met in her divorce lawyer's office. I gave them the usb key with the video. I warned Mary that it contained some disturbing content before we started.

At the of watching it Mary hung her head and wept. I pulled her into a hug and her shoulders shook. Eventually the tear's subsided. She left her head on my shoulder.

"Mary, Thomas, this is perfect evidence. Would it stand up in court? Not a chance in hell because it was obtained illegally but that isn't important. It is still enough proof to put the fear of God into his lawyers and more importantly Brad. It proves breach of the prenup. I say we file papers now."

Brad went ape shit when he was served in his office. He contacted his legal team who agreed the video was damning enough to him that if released to the public he could be ruined. They recommended a quick and easy divorce with a generous settlement which may yet persuade Mary from legally invoking the prenup.

Mary had moved out of their home and into a hotel. Brad had not even tried to speak to her on the advise of his lawyers. They knew he had a temper and if he assaulted her the consequences would only get worse.

It took a week to figure out that maybe I had something to do with it. He came by my office and buzzed the door. Instead of buzzing him in and got to the door and opened it. Let's take a walk I said.

We didn't speak till we were out of the building and half way down the block.

"Fuck you Griggs. You couldn't lay my fucking wife? I gave you a month for fuck sake. You didn't try very hard did you. Even walking in the park wouldn't even hold her hand!"

"What did you expect. I knew we were under surveillance and it had to be on your orders. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why you wanted her to be caught in the act. We just had to figure out how to turn that around. You and your hotsy totsy PR directory made it easy for her."

"I aught to fucking kill you right here Griggs you bastard. Do you have any idea how much money this is going to cost me?"

"Last I heard it is in the neighborhood of 300 million. Your lawyers are trying to negotiate further but Mary's team is fighting back. The divorce is a done deal. Six months and it will be final."

"Since you failed to seduce her how about a refund?"

"Fuck you Brad. I fully intend to complete the job but I am afraid it will have to wait. In six months she will be divorced and free to take up with who ever she pleases. God willing that will be me."

Brad took that moment to try a cheap shot and sucker punch me in the stomach. He was a fit man with lots of muscles but untrained muscles. As an old boxer I could tighten up my stomach muscles in a flash. The punch hurt but it didn't make me collapse in a heap which was Brad's desired outcome. I put an elbow into his face, breaking his nose and probably his jaw. Lights out, game over. Naturally there were several witnesses who swore I had done it in self defence.

Mary and I had our first real date with 4 months before final decree. We had dinner at a fine restaurant and then a movie. She had moved into Brad's condo so we went there for a nightcap. We talked about what happens now.

"Thomas I don't know where to begin. You have saved me from a marriage that was doomed. I couldn't believe Brad would do that to me so thank you. You came to me with orders to seduce me, to tempt me to betray my vows. You came with evil intent but the result has been anything but evil. You promised Brad that you would bed me if you could. You failed in that mission but you succeeded in winning my trust, my admiration and my affection. In four months I will be a free woman. You have four months to work on your seduction skills."

"Well then maybe I need a little bit of practice. What do you say?"

I walked over to her, took her in my arms and I kissed her hard, with passion. I had been wanting to do this for so long. She leaned into it and bodies crushed against each other. I could feel the rise of her mound against my leg and she could feel my growing erecting hard on her stomach.

"Down boy, I am still a married woman for four more months. Think of how sweet it will be then!"

All I could do was groan.

She was as good as her word. Finally the divorce was finalized and we had a grand celebration. It was worth the wait. How sweet indeed!

12