Seductive Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was great. We came second."

"And then? Been back since?"

"Not yet."

"I heard a rumor that you spent more time flirting with a guy there than you did actually performing!"

"That's got nothing to do with you, even if it's true."

"I wanted you to improve yourself -- move up to a higher level!"

"I've told you before, Jake -- I appreciated your offer, but I'm loyal to my squad here. I won't go semi-professional if they don't wanna come with me."

"But -"

"My squad and I work hard, play hard. Yeah, we practice, and you know we are good. We also tend to each other's needs when we're off-duty -"

Jake scoffed. "Needs!"

"Which is more opportunity than you give YOUR team. They practice hard with you, but then you send them on their way back to class and expect them to be brilliant at their studies, and to basically never let up for a minute. Give them some balance, OK?"

Jake got angry. "NO, I WILL NOT! They've got the whole summer to relax and waste time. All I'm asking is for focus for the next three weeks to get ready for this match, then they can have a week off practice if they want."

I gave him a look of disbelief. "A week? Is that it? You're driving them too hard!"

"I'll be the judge of that, Angela! Now, get out of the way! Boys, let's go! GET UP! Over to the fifty-yard line!"

Jake pushed past me and gestured for the boys to get up. They rose slowly and resignedly, and shrugged their shoulders at me.

"Do as he says, Angela," advised Rich.

"Perhaps another time, ladies," said John.

They all made their apologies to us, and walked off, following Coach Saxon.

I watched them go. "Well, huh."

Caroline came up to me. "What are we gonna do?"

I looked at her. "I dunno."

CHAPTER THREE

After that, we headed back off the field and towards the sports hall, mainly because we were thirsty and there was a bank of vending machines with sports drinks in the corridor outside the hall.

Arriving there, we fed money into the machines, then leaned against the wall of the corridor, chilling, relaxing, and chatting about nothing.

I was disappointed that the team was gonna be a no-go, all for the sake of that jerk of an ex, Jake. So he still had it in for us, simply because we liked giving each other pleasure. Patrick never gave me trouble about that -- he was chill about us getting clothes-optional with each other when he wasn't around.

A small cheer was heard through the double doors leading to the sports hall, and the sound of rubber-soled sneakers squealing on a hardwood floor, and the heavy thudding of a ball, suggested that there was a basketball game going on inside.

"Finish your drinks, ladies," I said. "Let's see what's up in the sports hall."

We drank up our bottles, and tossed them in the trash. Then we walked to the double doors, and went inside.

There was, indeed, a basketball game going on, but not an official match -- more like a practice session, and it was nearly over. We went to sit on the plastic seats around the basketball court to watch the university's team finish up. It turned out that they were playing against a bunch of non-team amateurs -- just some students who were keen on basketball and thought it would be fun to take on the official team. As expected, the team thrashed them easily.

Then the team began heading off the court. They were all tall, Black dudes, with ripped physiques, cannonball shoulders, well-muscled pecs, six-pack abs, and had shaven heads, so they were all bald.

I looked at the ladies with wide, expectant eyes. "Come on, girls -- let's try these." They were excited beyond measure, although a little surprise at my boldness. "Don't you want to try?"

"Chance would be a fine thing," remarked Becky.

"Well?" I replied. "This is the chance! Let's go!"

We slid our butts off the seats, stood up and followed the guys as they headed through the double doors, the captain bouncing the basket ball.

"HEY, GUYS!" I began.

The captain turned around, and stood there looking at us, basketball held by his hip. "What?"

"Great playing there," I smiled. "We were watching you."

"Yeah, that's right," added Caroline. "You thrashed those other guys."

"We're the team! They're just a bunch of wannabes. Of course we beat them!" replied the captain.

The other players smirked and sniggered.

"Do you know whom we are?" I asked, sidling up to them.

"Yeah, we know," said another basketball player. "You're the cheerleading squad for the football team."

"Right," said Emma.

"And we were hoping," I continued. "That they would be interested in hanging out with us sometime. We've got snacks and soft drinks going on in our dorm, so we figured it would be fun to invite them, seeing as they were looking kinda tired, and it's the end of the college year, and all; but their jerk of a coach forbade it, and now we're at a loose end."

"I see," said the captain.

"So we figured we might ask you guys instead," said Becky, smiling seductively.

The captain looked around at his guys, who raised their eyebrows at him, then us. The captain said, "Is this some kind of revenge mission?"

"Huh?" said Becky, confused.

The captain stood there, unfazed. "I'm talking about that one there," he remarked, pointing at me. "Rumor has it around the campus that there's some bad blood between her and the football coach -- that they were an item once."

I stepped forward. "OK, I admit it -- we WERE an item; but this is not a revenge thing. He basically couldn't handle it when he knew we girls have something personal going on when he was not around; plus there are five of us and only one of him, so these other four had nothing to do with it. He tried to isolate me off from them by offering to improve my cheerleading career, and then made out like he was doing me some kind of favor. I didn't buy it then, and I still don't now, and that's why he refused to let the team hang out with us today."

"Uh-huh," said the captain. "Is that so?"

"So what do you want with us?" asked a fourth player.

"We want you to replace them, of course," smiled Daphne.

"After all," I continued. "There are five of us and five of you, so we're evenly matched."

"Don't bet on it," smirked the last player, and the others laughed.

"We're kind of big guys," said the second player. "In more ways than one."

I swayed my hips as I walked up to the captain. "Actually, that's no problem. I've got experience."

"Yeah, we all have," added Caroline. "Angela's current guy could give you guys a run for your money, and he's been most generous with the five of us in sharing his assets with us."

"Oh, yeah?" remarked the captain, incredulous.

"And now, he's out of town, and Angela and he are not even exclusive yet, and he's chill with that, so it's not like she's cheating or anything," explained Emma.

"And we're kind of missing him," said Becky. She looked at him pointedly. "If you know what I mean."

I decided to be even bolder with the captain. "So we were hoping you guys would do the gentlemanly thing, and step up to fill the gap."

"'Fill the gap'?" repeated the third player.

Becky rolled her eyes. "For goodness' sake, Angela."

I ignored her. "So how about it?"

The captain frowned at me. "When?"

"We practice ten to twelve, Ange," reminded Becky, the head cheerleader.

"Then there's lunch," added Daphne.

I smiled at the captain. "How about one o'clock, then? Our place."

"Your dorm?" asked the first player.

"Sure," confirmed Caroline.

The captain looked at his team. "Guys?"

There was a brief discussion, where it was found that, they were all free. Amazing that, huh, how everyone suddenly found time? Unlike Jake the Jerk!

"Right, well, see you at one, then," I grinned.

"Now go off and take a shower, boys," smiled Emma.

"Yeah, nice and clean, please," remarked Daphne.

The boys smiled, then walked off to the changing room, chatting about the girls.

I turned to the ladies, then clapped my hands once. "OK! WE'RE ALL SET!"

We made our way to the refectory, where we ate some snacks, plus bought a bunch more and some bottles of soda, for the guys, in case they were thirsty and hungry, which we hoped they would be.

We discussed the logistics of what was about to transpire.

"OK," said Becky. "So what do you think? There are five of them and five of us -- should we take one each, or allow them to swap us around, or what?"

"They might wanna swap us around," said Caroline.

"I think so, too," remarked Emma.

"Same here," I agreed. "The thing is, let's compare this to last week, when we all got pounded by one nine-inch cock, thanks to my babe, Patrick. Now, while he was doing each one of us, we were busy pleasuring each other, so by the time he had got around to all of us, we were all well-lubricated indeed."

"Yeah, but hear this," said Daphne. "We were in control of the situation, because we had held out this promise of a huge sex session to Patrick, so that he saved himself for us; therefore it was his reward. We wouldn't normally do that."

"That's right," agreed Emma.

"So we organized it that we told him who to eff, and in what order. So Angela and Caroline were first, because they were the horniest, then the rest of us later, because we needed time with each other to warm up."

"Right," said Caroline. "But we won't have that luxury this time around. We're gonna get five cocks all arriving at the same time."

"Yeah, 'all this meat and no potatoes', as Mae West once said," I remarked.

There was a big burst of laughter from the women around me.

"So what do you think? Should we get back to the dorm early and strip off, then get ourselves warmed up first?"

"Hmm," I thought, out loud. "We don't have much time. If we go back now, we'll have to interrupt it for a two-hour practice at ten. If we wait until after lunch, we'll get back at 12:30, which won't give us much time. Bummer, should we have told them two o'clock instead?"

"No, I don't think so," said Daphne, with a sudden firmness. "Look -- girls! We don't even know what these guys will be like. We're taking a risk here. We're thinking to just swap the football team for the basketball team, but this is a bit hasty, don't you think? We've known the football team for a whole year, almost, and never had sex with them at all, yet we're figuring they'll be OK, because we're friends with them; but we've literally just bumped into these new guys. They don't know us, and we don't know them. Like, are they even any good in bed? Even if they're hefting some weight around down there, they're still only eighteen or nineteen. They're not like Patrick, who's twenty-one -- a bit older, with some experience, who knows how to pace himself in the bedroom, plus can come over and over. Don't expect that with these guys, ladies."

"Yeah, that's right," I agreed, thinking it over.

"So are you saying we should definitely warm up first?" asked Caroline.

"We could get soaped up in the shower, or something," suggested Emma.

"No, no, no," said Daphne, shaking her head. "GIRLS! Let's lay down some ground rules with these guys. I suggest we don't let them swap us around, until they've proved that they're good. If they're all terrible, why should each one of us put up with bad sex five times over? Let's take one each. If they turn out to be reasonable, we can always invite them again another time, and let them swap us. If, say, three of them are not too bad, but the other two are useless, then we'll just invite three of them next time, and then they can share five women between three men. Plus, we should tell them all this upfront, so that they will compete with each other as to who's the best lover. If they're that bad, they won't get another invitation, so this will create a little bit of humiliation between them, since the three guys who were OK will give a hard time to the two who lost, for example. These ballers are competitive, and they wanna look cool in front of their homies, so let's play on that to increase quality. After we've done each one, we'll compare notes and make a decision as to whom to invite back."

I brightened. I liked this idea very much. "Excellent, Daphne! I like it!"

"Yeah! Great idea!" exclaimed Caroline.

Yes, this sounded great. After all, the only reason why I felt comfortable sharing Patrick around with my friends is because I'd already been with him for a whole month before that, and knew he was really good.

Right, so we were all set. We went back to the dorm, got changed into our costumes, then headed out to the field. Ignoring Jake and the team, Becky went over our routine for the next match, and things went well. After that, we were kind of sweaty, but we headed back to the refectory for lunch, before going back to the dorm at around half twelve. Then we all showered and changed into racy bikinis, which we figured would turn the guys on. After that, we lounged around on our beds chatting, until the guys showed up.

There was a knock on the door, but he heard them coming up the corridor, since they weren't exactly quiet, talking to each other, and so on.

"They're here," said Emma.

I got up and opened the door, and five, tall, well-built Black men walked in.

We welcomed them, and, at first, they seemed a little jumpy, wondering how this was gonna work out, but we soon relaxed them, offering them bottles of soda and some potato chips and other snacky things, and within ten minutes, they were lounging around, leaning up against the wall, squatting on the floor, and a conversation started up.

The captain's name was Denzil, while the other guys were Jayden, Jaxon, Carter and Ethan. All of them were completely bald, and they all wore casual clothes, basically baggy T-shirts and sports shorts, although not for basketball, and slightly more snazzy, plus the ubiquitous sneakers.

Denzil was as previously described -- all cannonball delts, defined pecs, and, I presumed, a decent six-pack under that baggy T-shirt, plus strong, muscled legs. Jaxon was big and heavy, but not so tall as the others. He had big muscles, with huge biceps, and what looked like really heavy pecs, and was broad-shouldered, with a solid frame, like he was a total gym rat meathead. Carter was spry, with a smoother appearance, his body looking more like a swimmer's body than a basketball player's, while Ethan was the lightest of the bunch, lean, with a toned physique, whom, I had seen, was a fast runner on the court. Jayden was the most fashion-conscious, and looked like a gangster, all gold jewelry and rings, but, at eighteen, he looked a little too young for it, like he was kind of a wannabe Tupac who had just received his Mr. T Starter Set in the mail.

We talked, and after about half an hour of boasting and bravado, they got settled down and talking more normally. Then, when the bikini-clad five of us were comfortably sat nearby them, I spoke.

"Right, guys, some ground rules," I began. "We invited you here to let off some steam, and us girls could really use some comfort, too. Now, the thing is, we've never been with you before, so we don't know what you're like. You're right when you said the rumor was that Coach Saxon and I had a thing going some months ago, and he wasn't too bad at all. That's over now, and he's twenty-three, so I and the girls expecting something decent."

"Yeah," said Caroline. "And we don't want you swapping us around between you all. Like, we would be totally into that, but not today. We wanna start out with you choosing one of us each, and we'll see how you are. If you're all good, then we would totally be into all of you coming back for round two another day, and then you can swap us around as much as you like. OK?"

"Uh-huh," remarked Denzil, turning his head to the other ballers, and raising one eyebrow.

"On the other hand," said Emma. "Like, if any of you totally suck at this, then that guy won't get invited back. I mean, who needs a bad experience more than once? So make it good, guys, and we'll invite all of you back. Understand?"

There was some brief discussion among the guys, but, yeah. They understood. Real good.

"Alrighty, then," said Daphne. "Take your pick of us."

Denzil turned to his posse. "All right, you heard the lady. Jaxon, take your pick."

The heavy-set meathead looked around. He decided to choose horny, curvy Caroline. A good choice. He went over to her bed and sat down next to her.

"Carter," barked Denzil. The swimmer-body guy went for Becky.

"Hey! She's mine," announced Denzil, in a deep voice. "I'm the team captain -- I get the head cheerleader."

"No, it's OK, guys," said Becky, hastily. "Actually, this whole thing is Angela's idea. I'm fine with Carter, Denzil. In the squad, I'm the leader, but in the bedroom, Angela's the most confident. You're definitely better off with her."

"Oh, yeah?" said Denzil, a little surprised. He looked Becky over. He saw a slightly nervous woman. Then he looked at me. I gave him an eyeful of sass. He decided. "OK, then."

I was thrilled. Yeah, confidence in great in sex -- for more reasons than just one. I get the basketball team captain. Woohoo!

"Jayden?" asked Denzil. Jayden the jeweler took Emma the redhead.

"All right," said Denzil, as Ethan went over to Daphne. "Let's get started." He walked over to my bed, looked me over and sat down.

I was ready.

Denzil reached out with one hand to run his fingers through my hair on one side of my head, while I reached out to him, putting my hands on his broad shoulders. He leaned in, and starting kissing me on the side of the cheek, before nuzzling my ear with his lips. I was a little surprised at this gentleness, expecting some kind of tough guy behavior, but was pleased nonetheless.

Looking around, I saw that Jaxon was already deep-kissing Caroline, Emma was taking the lead in hugging and caressing Jayden, while Carter and Becky were quietly making funny jokes with each other. Hmm. They looked like quite the couple already. Daphne and Ethan had barely started touching.

I held Denzil's head in my hand, exploring his bald head, which was unusual for me, before I gazed deeply into his eyes, giving a shy smile as he gazed steadily back. Next, I grazed my face against his, feeling the sensation of his skin, breathing in his manly scent.

Smoothly but firmly, he held my head in his hands, then leaned forward. We kissed.

Our lips both explored each other's textures, softness, firmness, before our mouths opened into a deeper kiss. I submitted to his firm but patient demeanor, allowing him to drink me in. My horniness began to make itself felt, as his kiss emboldened me to express physically my desire for him, my body undulating slightly as the kiss went on.

He broke it, then looked at me intently with his dark eyes. He knew I wanted him, and I saw him recognize this in the flicker of his eyes.

Now his hands moved to my neck, and he pulled me in, planting a deep kiss on the side of my neck, just below the ear. Tingles rushed up my spine, and my body went limp as his hands embraced my back. I was naked except for a small, red bikini, so his big hands felt great: strong, firm, reassuring.

"Yeah," he murmured, admiring my body as my fingers raked down his back. Now the T-shirt was in the way, so I clawed the hem of the material at the bottom. After a few seconds (he's only nineteen, after all), he got the message, and quickly pulled off his T-shirt.

Oh, wow. He was jacked and ripped at the same time -- a super combination. I was right to assume he had a six-pack -- it was hard and defined, while above were pronounced, trained pecs, between rounded delts and biceps that looked like they had been sculpted with a chisel. His dark skin slightly glistened, even though it was bone-dry, and I marveled at his fabulous torso.

I moved in, nibbling at his pecs, moving down to his nipples. I had a sudden desire to suck them, something that I'd never done to a man before, and I engulfed the nipple and small areola into my mouth, before pulling gently on the nub with my teeth. Denzil was surprised. Then I moved down to nibble his abs, by horniness really evident to him.