Seductive Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took advantage of viewing my back, to unclip my bra, which was strapless. As it fell onto the bed, his big hands found their way underneath and enclosed them in his palms.

"Mmm, yeah, babe," he murmured, and I moaned as my wanton breasts were cupped, kneaded, caressed, my nipples brushed against, gently tweaked and pulled upon.

Now he pulled me up, and I looked at him with confidence.

He leaned in, burying his face between my 34C breasts, inhaling deeply, before he suddenly seemed to feel a desire for me. Kneading my breasts with his hands, he now became more confident, and opened his mouth, his big lips engulfing my left breast, the nipple and areola deep within my mouth, as he sucked hard on the tender flesh.

I moaned out loud, and used the opportunity to look around at the others. Caroline was already moaning loudly, as Jaxon's huge hands kneaded her large breasts, while she hastily unbuttoned his shorts and began pulling them down his legs. He stood up to a kneeling position to assist her. Carter and Becky seemed to be doing really well. They were both completely naked, lying on the bed with each other, legs and arms entwined, like a full-on lovemaking session was going on. I was amazed, and thrilled for my friend. Jayden and Emma looked so-so, with Jayden trying to lead Emma, and Emma, the horny babe she is, trying to ravish him. Each one didn't seem to be giving the other the time to explore, since each wanted to do their own thing, so things looked a little disconnected. Ethan and Daphne didn't look to be doing very well either, with Ethan's very slim frame and her slight frame and thin arms somewhat intertwined, and Ethan looking out of his depth with what was happening. Daphne was trying hard but it looked like she was uncomfortable showing him how to do things. Huh.

Denzil now ravished my other breast, and my attention turned back to him. I was hearing moans from Caroline as Jaxon pleasured her body with his hands, while Becky made even more noise, enjoying her loverboy, Carter, on her bed.

Now I undid Denzil's shorts, and unzipped the fly. As he sucked hard on my breasts, his tongue lashing my nipple back and forth with abandon inside his hot mouth, I moaned louder. My eyes were rewarded with the sight of a huge bulge in his underwear, and my hands found their way to stroke it across the top of the material. I used both hands, and was excited to feel it pulse. I pulled down the shorts further, and he maneuvered to remove them, which he did with a little difficulty.

Now his mouth released my breast, and he leaned back on his hands and lifted his hips. I grabbed the waistband of his underwear, and slowly pulled them down, wanting to see his manhood revealed a bit at a time. A small fuzz of hair greeted me, before the material revealed a thick, muscular cock, maybe six inches in girth. Yeah, baby -- nice and thick to stretch my walls. Pulling the rest of the material away, I saw at least seven inches of smooth Black cock -- and he wasn't even hard yet. Removing the underwear himself, Denzil now lay down flat on the bed, then bent one knee. Beneath his cock was a pronounced ballsack, a good size, which I now cupped in my left hand, fondling the balls within them, feeling their weight. My right hand enclosed the shaft of his cock, and I slowly began to stroke his length. As I did so, and the seconds passed by, his cock rapidly increased in length, until I had an eight-inch member in my hand. Wow.

I enthusiastically increased speed, while Denzil half-closed his eyes. "Enjoy it, babe," I smiled.

I looked around, and my eyes widened at Jaxon's cock. It was really thick, and must have been a seven-inch girth, but it was shorter than the other guys', at maybe only six and a half inches; but beneath was this low-hanging ballsack, with obviously huge balls inside. Wow, that's some cock, and I knew Caroline was gonna be stretched wide by that thing. Further away from me, Carter's cock looked to be around seven inches, slightly narrower at five inches in girth, perhaps, with a larger head, that was, right now, pushing up against Becky's closed lips, as she teased him bis caressing his good-sized balls. The other two guys hadn't got their clothes off fully yet.

Now I leaned down to taste this fabulous cock in my hands. I noticed that all the three cocks on display were not particularly hard, but still had this bendiness to them, even though they were fully erect. I had heard something about this about Black men, and was intrigued to see it in the flesh.

I gave the underside of Denzil's cock a long, languorous lick from bottom to top, then back down again, before sucking gently on each of his balls.

"Mmm," he managed.

After some time doing that, I licked back up again, before teasing the large head, swirling my tongue around and around, again and again, before Denzil gently put one of his big hands on the back of his head. I got the message, and opened my mouth wide, my lips slowly sliding across the surface of the head, before four inches of his cock disappeared deep within my mouth.

Denzil moaned, as my cheek slid up and down the inside of his thigh, the knee of his leg still bent, his hand on the back of my head. "Ah, yeah -- baby!" he said, in his deep voice.

I was beyond thrilled to have his cock in my mouth, and I loved every minute of it, closing my eyes to feel my lips sliding up and down his gorgeous, thick shaft, then withdrawing to allow my tongue to swirl around the head briefly, before taking him in once more.

I didn't know how to deep-throat, and I began to sense that was what he wanted. To compensate, my hand enclosed the lower four inches of his cock and I stroked him off in unison with my mouth.

"Wow," he managed to say, as his full eight inches got their reward.

My other hand held his ballsack, the fingers caressing, kneading, and giving him pleasure.

Now I felt his cock pulse once, and I knew he was on a climb to his peak. I redoubled my efforts, the sound of his voice moaning louder mingling with Jaxon's deep groaning as Caroline sucked him off, and I wondered what it must be like to have a seven-inch girth in her mouth. The sounds of Carter and Becky moaning in unison turned me on, and the sound of sexy lovemaking filled the dorm.

Ah, yeah, I thought, feeling relaxed, yet turned on, as the ten of us took our pleasure from each other.

Now Denzil began gently thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, and I grabbed his butt with both hands as he held my head in both of his. He sat up, and gradually came to a kneeling position, with me furiously sucking off his huge cock, our movements perfectly matched.

"Grr, yeah," he growled, as he thrust harder, his climax approaching. "Take my come -- swallow it all! Agh! I'm gonna come!" he cried, and his cock exploded his seed into my mouth, and I was impressed as he even pulled out slightly to allow me to swallow it all down. His cock pulsed powerfully, some six or so times, and I gladly swallowed down his huge load.

As his orgasm subsided, I removed my mouth from his cock, wiping my mouth with my arm.

"Wow, yeah, baby! Now let me look at that pink, White pussy!"

I willingly raised myself to a kneeling position, and he hastily pulled down my panties, to reveal my soaking wet pussy. I was ridiculously turned on by his huge Black cock, his rippling torso, incredible abs and pecs, and the way his eyes ranged across my body and down to my expectant pussy.

"Ah, yeah," he said, as I felt his hand go between my legs, his fingers stroking up and down my labia.

I instantly began thrusting my hips against his hand, such was my turn-on, as my eyes drank in his fabulous, muscled Black torso. He was utterly gorgeous, and I wanted him so badly.

He pushed me back, so that I was face-up on the bed, then he grabbed both of my legs and held them against his broad, muscular chest. Briefly using his thumb to stroke across my clit, he lined up his huge cock with my pussy and pressed the head against the entrance. "Now feel a real man's cock, woman!" he cried, then plunged the whole length of his cock deep within me.

"Aah!" I managed, my eyes opening wide at the huge size of him, my back immediately arching involuntarily to accommodate him.

Now Denzil grabbed my hips and began thrusting hard, pulling his hips back fully to leave only the head still inside, before powerfully thrusting forward to bury eight inches of man inside me. Increasing speed and confidence, he now established a rhythm, and my hips undulated in time with every stroke. "AH, YEAH!" he cried, loudly. "This pussy is mine!" He thrust on and on, and my pussy was glad to surrender herself to his beautiful cock, as he milked her of pleasure, the walls loving every minute, the desire for friction smoothing away more and more with every stroke of his manhood.

I looked over, and saw powerfully-built Jaxon, with his huge body, big, heavy pecs and incredible biceps, thrusting his thick cock hard into Caroline, who was squealing loudly. Her upper back was on the bed, but her hips were completely off it, as Jaxon's strong arms and thick cock kept her pussy a foot off the mattress, as he pounded her with incredible power. Carter was kneeling on the mattress of Becky's bed, his legs folded under him, while Becky sat bouncing on his lap, her arms closely embracing him. Emma was stroking Jayden's cock, which was around seven and a half inches long and six inches in girth, but didn't looked too thrilled about it, while Daphne was gingerly swirling her tongue around Ethan's seven-inch length, five-inch girth, trying to turn him on.

Denzil increased speed even more, as his orgasm approached, and he began pounding his cock into me really hard. Finally, he let loose, and released another huge load deep within me, forcing my pussy to contract with pleasure, the head pumping my A-spot again and again, until I surrendered, and my body spasmed with the force of an unexpected and powerful orgasmic release. Its sudden arrival took me unawares, and I cried out in pleasure as I rode the waves of the ecstasy he had created within me.

Once both of us had begun to subside, Denzil removed his cock from my pussy. "Get up," he commanded.

I sat up, and he gestured for me to turn over. Slapping my butt hard, he pulled my butt off the bed, leaving my arms and upper body flat against the mattress. Squeezing the cheeks and kneading them with his hands, I heard him say, "Yeah, just look at that beautiful butt. LEAN BACK, BABE! Show me that pussy!"

I obliged, and now he lined up his still-huge cock against my labia once more. Wasting no time, he sank his cock deep within me once more, right up to the hilt.

Man, I love these Black dudes -- they give it to you full on, right up to the bumper -- and I loved it!

"Yeah, baby! Yeah, yeah, YEAH!" he cried, as his hands bounced my butt off his hips. I opened my mouth but no sound came out, as I impaled myself on him, loving every minute of his gorgeous cock, lost in a paroxysm of pleasure.

I heard a loud squeal. I turned my head to see Caroline now in the same position as me, getting absolutely pounded by that huge seven-inch girth cock of Jaxon's, and I looked back and marveled at the huge, heavy body of him, the strength and energy of him giving endless pleasure to my friend.

Now Becky threw her head back, tipping into an orgasm, as Carter made love to her, sending her senses wild.

Denzil once again increased speed. Grabbing my hair, he pulled my head back, forcing me to issue a guttural sound.

"YEAH!" cried Denzil, as he now placed both feet on the mattress, his powerful thighs wide open as he pounded me, then leaned forward to push my shoulders deep into the mattress. "Yeah! Take it! Take it! Feel that cock!" I bounced myself off his hips. "Yeah! Ride it, baby!" he exclaimed.

He continued on, before lifting my right leg, pulling it up and slinging it over his right shoulder.

"Yeah! Open that pussy for me, open it!"

I felt wide open to him, and I felt a huge surge in arousal as I surrendered to his powerful presence. I soon as I did, a felt a wave of pleasure and ecstasy build up within me, and I knew another climax was near.

Denzil thrust powerfully into me in this position. Now he began growling, his pace quickening, and I felt him lose rhythm slightly as his own orgasm began approaching within him.

Caroline next to me screamed as she came hard against Jaxon's cock, and wave after wave of pleasure bucked and flowed through her curvy body. I heard Carter unleash his load into Becky, and it sounded as thought the two of them were satisfied.

Denzil quickly pulled out of me, then moved me face-up again. Bending my legs, so that my thighs were parallel with my body, he now leaned over me, and plunged his cock deep into my wetness. With the force of gravity behind him, I felt the huge size and the large head thrust very deep inside me, right up to the A-spot, and as he remorselessly pounded it with the head of his fabulous cock, I suddenly exploded, and saw stars. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked through me, faster, higher, taking me on a ride into the depths of oblivion, as my body reacted to his incredible lovemaking.

Just then, he cried out loudly, as his whole body shook, and I felt his cock unleash another huge, hot load deep inside me, satisfying me beyond all measure, as he thrust on and on, until, finally, the waves of his pleasure subsided, and we fell in a heap together on my bed.

Well, after that, it seemed both Denzil and Jaxon were spent, and we had a few moments breathing heavily, before we finally got up and looked around.

I noticed that Jayden was absent, and heard noises in the bathroom, so figured he was in there, while Daphne and Ethan were sitting on a couple chairs. Ethan looked awkward, while Daphne look unimpressed. Emma was busy getting herself off with her fingers on the bed.

"Well, guys, what's happening?" I managed to ask, when I got my breath back.

Denzil looked around. "Yeah, what's up? Ethan!"

"Er, Denz -- things were a little -"

"Huh? A little what?"

"Well, this is my first time, and -"

"What! Are you a virgin?"

"Er, yeah, so I felt really under pressure, man -- what with all of you making all that noise, and all -"

"Dude, seriously -- give me a break -- you're nineteen and never been with a girl before?"

"Yeah, and this is a hardcore group sex thing, and -"

Denzil shook his head. "Man."

Just then, Jayden stepped out of the bathroom.

"And Jayden! What happened, man?"

"Hey, dude -- this woman's trying to control the situation the whole time, and I'm trying to get her to do stuff, but she's like, just wants to do stuff to me, and -"

"What on earth? You, too?" cried Denzil, astonished. "Dude, you're supposed to be my homie, man! How could you let me down like this?"

"Sorry, Denz, man -- I'm not used to this kind of confident woman -- I've always been with shy girls before, and she kept trying to put my hand on her pussy -- well, not her pussy, but, like, above the hole, you know what I mean? But, like, I wanted to put my fingers inside, and -"

"Dude, she wants you to rub her clit, man," said Denzil, exasperated. He got up off my bed and stood up to address us girls. "Hey, ladies, look -- I'm real sorry -- I have to apologize for my guys Ethan and Jayden -- I wasn't aware that their experience isn't up to scratch, and I'm sorry if you didn't get the kicks you were hoping for -"

"It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for," said Daphne. "All I did was jack him off, I didn't get any orgasms at all."

"I mean, sorry and all -" said Denzil.

"Don't sweat it," smiled Daphne, weakly, raising her hand.

Denzil turned to Emma. "And you -"

Emma interrupted him. "Look, I can give myself a good time, don't knock yourself out. Jayden's more interested in looking cool in front of his friends than satisfying a woman."

"Well, he doesn't look like that to me right now," replied Denzil, flashing Jayden a look. He looked at the guy nearest to him. "Carter."

"Carter's great," smiled Becky. "Man, can he make love to a woman -- he's a Casanova in the making."

"Yeah, Becky's class, man," smiled Carter. "I wouldn't mind round two with her."

"Same here," grinned Becky.

"All right, that's more like it," remarked Denzil, approvingly. "Jaxon."

"Man, that's some cock and balls!" cried Caroline.

Everyone burst into laughter, including Jaxon himself.

"No, seriously -- I've never felt a cock that thick before!" She looked around at us women. "GIRLS! You have GOT to try this -- you haven't lived until you've felt that kind of thickness!"

"Haha!" I said. "OK, babe, we'll talk about this after."

"Yeah," said Jaxon. "This Caroline's got curves in all the right places, Denz -- I couldn't get enough of her boobs, man -- she can satisfy me any time. I definitely wanna do this again."

"Uh-huh," remarked Denzil.

"And me?" I smirked at Denzil. "How was I?"

"Babe, you were incredible," smiled the captain. "You've got some butt and pussy -- man, that pussy of yours is something out of this world."

I smiled broadly at him. He wasn't bad, either. I felt pleased.

A pause, as we looked at each other.

I broke the silence. "Alrighty, then. Well, I think you know the results of what happened today. Well, I'm definitely up for round two next time, but perhaps we won't be needing quite so many guys showing up next time, yeah?"

"Er, yeah," replied Denzil, looking disappointedly at Ethan and Jayden. He pointed at them. "Man, you guys had better give me some serious results on the court after this -- you can get your backsides down to that sports hall first thing tomorrow morning, 6:00am sharp -- point and shoot, point and shoot! I don't wanna hear any excuses!"

"Denz, man -" began Jayden.

"We'll talk about this later."

I smiled at them. "Don't sweat it too much, guys. Oh, by the way, you other three -- you can swap us around next time, no problem."

"Yeah, no problem at all!" exclaimed Caroline.

"Same here," said Becky.

"Yeah, and you can make it up to Emma and I, too," smiled Daphne.

Jaxon smirked. "OK. That sounds like a deal."

After that, we all picked our clothed off the floor, and the guys upped and left.

I turned to the ladies. "Well, what do you think? Three out of five ain't bad."

"Haha!" laughed Emma. "I like the sound of Jaxon's cock."

"Everybody does," said Daphne.

"I like the sound I made when I got it," laughed Caroline.

More hilarity ensued.

"All right, then. Daphne and Emma, come over here. I've still got that eight-inch dildo in my drawer. Wanna feel it again?"

Their eyes brightened.

"Yeah, sure!" cried Daphne.

"All right," I said, standing up to get it. "Bend over and get ready."

THE END