Seductive Support

Story Info
Jake helps Beth reignite her sex life with her husband.
9.8k words
3.96
16.3k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was feeling down on himself. He had put on 10 extra pounds and recently received a diagnosis of the multiple sclerosis and his symptoms would only get worse as time went on. He joined an online support forum on Facebook so he could chat with others who also had the disease.

What made matters worse for him was that although he walked around okay with a slight limp, his wife Carolyn, was constantly pushing him to get a cane and a handicapped placard for the car. In addition, while his sex drive was still high despite being 50, Carolyn's was relatively low, despite being healthy and 45, constantly telling Jake he has a "one track mind".

Since the MS can also cause emotional problems someone posted a question on the forum asking if the disease has effected anyone's marital relationship. There were many responses, including one from a woman named Beth who wrote "Since being diagnosed with this disease my husband has lost interest in having sex with me. I can still walk around fine, but I get fatigued a little sooner than I used to and I occasionally have some aches. I told him nothing's changed but for some reason his view of me has changed".

The responses to Beth from the women ranged from "I hope you two get the counseling you need" to "dump him, he's not worth the stress", while the men posted comments along the lines of "you're beautiful, you'll find someone new", "he's nuts for not wanting you", and "you two will work it out." The women responded calling the men pigs for focusing on her looks instead of the issue.

Jake, not wanting to be chastised, sent her a private message response "If your profile picture is any indication you are a very attractive woman and he's nuts for not wanting to have sex with you. If we were both single, I'd offer to have sex with you several times a day. But since we're both married, I'd suggest pulling out all the stops to seduce him and if he still says no, ask him why."

Beth wrote back later that day "Thank you for your complement and your suggestion. I tried it last night and Jerry turned me down. When I asked him why he said he was afraid of hurting me by going too hard or too long. I told him don't be silly, we can still have great sex and I'll let you know if something bothers me. He responded he'd love to but is afraid of my fatigue and pain threshold."

Jake wrote back "Sorry to hear it, I wish there was something more I could suggest or do for you."

Beth responded "Maybe there is, I see you only live a few towns over, can you meet for lunch at Mario's tomorrow at 12:30?"

Jake responded "Tomorrow's my day off from work, 12:30 is perfect"

Jake, who stands 5-foot-8, with short brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, a little stubble and a slight gut, showed up wearing jeans and a shirt with the top button open to show a little chest hair. Beth is 5-foot-4, with shoulder-length black hair, blue eyes, 34D breasts and a killer figure showed up wearing tight jeans accentuating her curves and ass and a loose fitting blouse. They sat across from each other at a table where she unbuttoned the top button to show a hint of her cleavage and a lacy red bra.

She had taken her shoes off and while rubbing a foot against his crotch looked at him, running a hand through her hair, and asked "did you mean what you said about wanting to have sex with me several times a day? I'm tired of waiting on Jerry. I don't want to cheat on him, but he keeps telling me his fantasy is for me to fuck another guy and then tell him about it. So I'm tempted to grant his fantasy."

"I did mean what I said," Jake responded while grabbing her foot and massaging it, which caused her to lower her face and smile. "But as the song goes you can't always get what you want. So while I want to have sex with you, I've fantasized about fucking a woman as beautiful as you for a long time. But the bigger question is will I have sex with you? Right now the answer is probably not. I'm not going to run out and cheat on Carolyn and she has no fantasies about me with another woman. However, I've never been tempted or asked by a woman as sexy as you are. So how did you try seducing your husband the other night?"

"I greeted him at the door wearing his favorite teddy, wrapped my arms around him, gave him a long, slow, open-mouthed kiss, bit his bottom lip, and told him I wanted him. I lowered a hand and started rubbing his cock through his pants and licking his ear like he loves. He gently pushed me away and apologized that he can't. I started to cry asking why not and he gave me the excuse he's afraid of hurting me. When I think about it, I'm afraid he might be having an affair."

Jake looked at her stunned.
"I believe him, he's just being over-protective and not having an affair," he said.

"What makes you say that?" she asked.

"Just a gut feeling," he replied. "Based on what you said earlier, he loves you and wouldn't hurt you by cheating on you."

"What am I supposed to do?" she asked while fighting back tears.

"Next time he's in the shower, join him. Grab his cock and start stroking it, look him in the eye and tell him that neither of you is getting out until you feel his cock pounding you and exploding inside you," he said.

"And what if he still says no?"

"Look him square in the eye, squeezing his cock a little harder, and repeat the demand. Tell him you love him, you want him, and you miss having his cock inside you," Jake said. "If he still says no, we'll need to think of a plan B and I'm afraid that could involve my giving in to temptation. That way you can tell you Jerry about making his fantasy come true and it might inspire him to take you. So we might need some condoms and Viagra at some point."

"I like the way you think," Beth said while laughing.

Just then the waitress came over to take their order. Beth ordered a Caesar salad and Jake an eggplant parm sandwich.

"Anything else you want to talk about?" he asked.

"How about more sex?" she replied with a laugh. "I guess Jerry turning me down and your interest in me has me on a one-track mind."

"Sounds good to me," he replied laughing. "Carolyn says I have a one-track mind. What do you want to know?"

"How many partners have you had in your life?"

"Three, and you?"

"Are we talking just intercourse or are we including oral sex too?"

"Intercourse and blowjobs"

"I've had intercourse with just four men, but add in blowjobs and it's probably 12-15"

"Really?" Jake responded "So you like to give BJs?"

"Yes I do, it's probably one of my best sexual skills"

"I don't know if it's because the women I've been haven't been good or that I've been worried about saving the hard-on for fucking, but I've never had a blowjob to completion."

"You don't know what you're missing out on. I love having that control over a man and depending on my mood I'll either take it in my mouth and swallow or let him shoot on me, so we can see how much I've satisfied him."

"What other positions do you like?"

Before Beth could answer the waitress brought their lunches.

After the waitress left, Beth responded "I love two positions best -- cowgirl and being taken from behind. Missionary with my legs on his shoulders or wrapped around him are also good. The problem is that Jerry's doesn't like cowgirl that much, so we don't use that one often enough."

Jake coughed and then smiled.

"I've never mounted a woman from behind. All of the women I've been with, including Carolyn, have been a little plump in the backside and I'm a little below average in the length department so that position hasn't worked for me."

"Maybe we can try it sometime," Beth said with a smile.

"I've also never had a woman ride me cowgirl, they've all been afraid their weight will hurt me. So the only sex I've had has been strictly missionary," Jake added.

"Oh baby, I'm dying for some sex and I'd love to be the one that lets you experience those positions," Beth replied with a huge grin on her face.

"I thought this was supposed to be a friendly, supportive lunch meeting, not a Tinder date or friends with benefits hookup," Jake said while laughing.

"I wasn't expecting it either," Beth said while also laughing. "But you're cute and my dirty mind and the break from sex must be too much."

"I'll tell you what," Jake said. "To repeat what I said earlier, I don't want to rush out like this and cheat on Carolyn. So try what I suggested earlier and we can meet next week and talk about this more."

"Sounds good," Beth replied.

They spent the next half hour while eating talking about their jobs, music, movies, and books, agreeing to meet again in a week. They also exchanged e-mails for longer conversations.

A day later she sent him an e-mail -- "I have an update. I tried what you suggested and it sort of worked. He confessed to me he was being over-protective and the break from sex was driving him crazy. He spun me around and started taking me from behind right there in the shower. Much to my disappointment my legs started bothering me after just a couple of minutes, I let him know and asked if we could move to the bed. In the minute it took to get to the bed he had gone limp. He told me he was afraid that I would have an issue like this. I started to stroke him while looking him in the eye telling him now that we're on the bed my legs and balance are fine and I want him pounding me hard. I started to suck him while looking up at him seductively and he got hard. I turned around, got on my knees and shook my ass at him. I looked over my shoulder at him, smiling, and shouted at him 'Fuck me hard!' He grabbed my hips and started pounding me hard and fast. Just as my orgasm was starting to build and I began moaning he came. I looked over my shoulder again and told him 'you better keep going I haven't had my orgasm yet' he told me that he was sorry for finishing quickly but was afraid to keep going. I told him we're going to need to get some counseling for this and he agreed to it. We start in a few days. I also told him about you and how you suggested I try seducing him in the shower to get to the root of the problem and he was quite appreciative."

Jake's e-mailed response read: "I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully you two will be fucking like crazy again soon."

When they met in-person again Beth surprised Jake by greeting him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, which he reciprocated.

They sat down on a bench while waiting for their table.

"I just wanted to say thank you," she said. "For helping solve Jerry's issue."

"What did you have in mind?" Jake asked with a grin.

"How about I treat you to all those things you said you've never experienced?" she replied.

"Are you sure?"

She leaned toward him and put one hand on his crotch and teased his ear with her tongue and whispered "you do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"I want to fuck you every way possible, but the question is how will you seduce me to make me give into temptation and cheat on my wife?" he whispered back.

She moved his hand to the top of her thigh, under the hem of her skirt.

"Feel higher, I'm not wearing any panties to give you quicker and easier access."

He smiled as he moved his hand up her leg and let his fingertips brush against the lips of her pussy and was surprised to feel them moist. She then started rubbing his cock a little more aggressively.

"Let's go someplace more private, I'm curious as to how you plan on seducing me," Jake said as he stood up, took her hand in his and headed for the door.

"We can go to my place," she said. "Get in your car and follow me."

A few minutes later they arrived at Beth's house and after they walked in she pushed him backwards to a couch telling him to have a seat and get comfortable.

"Just watch me," she said as moved in front of him while slowly starting to move her hips from side to side while licking her lips seductively. While she was doing this she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. When it was fully unbuttoned she opened it revealing she was braless underneath. She slowly peeled it off and then tossed it to Jake.

"Like the show so far?" she said and smiled before lifting each of her breasts to her mouth to tease the nipples with her tongue.

Jake could only smile and nod as he tried to ignore the sensation of his cock getting hard without Viagra.

She walked over to him and sat in his lap and started to grind her pussy into him.

She then wrapped her arms around him, pressed her chest against his and licked and kissed his neck. Then she moved up and teased his ear with her tongue.

"I want to thank you again for reigniting my husband's sexual desire for me by treating you to everything you said you haven't experienced yet," she said while looking seductively into his eyes. "My husband has always fanaticized about me having sex with another man and then telling him about it. I never thought I could go through with it, until now. You're a good looking guy and I want you."

"I'm not sure I can go through with this," Jake said nervously.

She removed his shirt and pressed her breasts against his bare chest. He felt his cock continue to harden as she unzipped his fly. She reached into his pants and started to stroke his hardening cock.

"Your words say no but your cock says 'yes'," she said with a smile as she continued to slowly stroke. "Are you sure the answer is no?"

"This feels so good," Jake sighed.

"You ain't felt anything yet," she said before sliding her tongue along his lips and slipping her tongue into his mouth.

With that his last bit of resistance was gone and he gave into his building lust. His tongue met hers as his hands reached for her breasts and they had a passionate kiss. She spoke after they broke the kiss.

"I guess this means your answer is now yes. The first thing we need to do is get rid of these pants," she said as she slid down and unsnapped his pants.

He raised his hips so she could peel them the rest of the way down.

"Stay right there, I'll be back in a minute," she grinned as she got up and sashayed away.

Jake smiled and started stroking his cock.

She returned less than a minute later with a blue pill and a glass of water.

"I had a friend give me one her husband's Viagra," she said. "If we're going to fuck after a BJ, I want to make sure you can stay hard for all of it."

Jake smiled and popped the pill.

She had Jake stand before hugging him tightly. She licked his neck while reaching a hand down and wrapping it around the shaft.

"We need to make sure you're nice and hard before I start licking it," she said.

"I hope I get to reciprocate because I love eating pussy," he responded as his fingers found her pussy while kissing her neck. He gently rubbed it and slipped his fingertips inside to find she was wetter than she was at the restaurant.

"Maybe," she said with a laugh.

She started to tease his balls with the other hand rubbing her fingertips over them.

"I can't wait to taste you," she purred as she pressed her breasts against him while continuing to tease his cock and balls.

"I love the feel of your breasts against me," he moaned.

A few minutes later she started kissing her way down his body.

She got to her knees and teased his waist, hips and thighs with her tongue before licking her way back up.

While stroking the shaft and rubbing the tip with her thumb she licked his balls before sucking them into her mouth one at a time.

The sensations were amazing to Jake who lost his balance for a second but put his hands on the top her head to steady himself. Sensing the momentary loss of balance, she pushed him back onto the couch, knelt in front of him and put his hands back on her head.

While slowly stroking his shaft she moved her mouth to the tip, licking off the pre-cum before teasing the rim around the head with her tongue. Her tongue was sending new sensations through Jake's body as she licked and teased the head. Then she took just the tip between her lips and gave a little suck before releasing it.

She then took her hand off his cock and cupped his balls while her tongue moved to the base of the shaft and slowly licked up. She repeated this several times, moving her tongue around the shaft like she was licking an ice cream cone.

Jake was moaning in pleasure with his hands still on her head.

She moved her mouth back to the tip, opened her lips slightly and slowly lowered her mouth down the entire length of his cock before slowly coming back up again.

"How's that?" she said while looking up at him smiling.

"Amazing," was all he could say. "Please don't stop"

"I wouldn't think of stopping."

She continued to slowly bob up and down on his cock for another minute or two before taking her mouth off.

She moved back to licking and sucking on his balls while with a tight grip she stroked him fast.

"Please slow down, I don't want to cum yet," Jake pleaded.

"I don't want you cumming yet," Beth responded as she stopped her tongue's actions and wrapped two fingers around the base squeezing tight.

She moved her mouth back up and licked the tip a little bit before fully standing up.

She looking lustfully at him while gripping his cock. She leaned down and gave a passionate open-mouthed kiss and asked "where do you want to shoot? In my mouth, on my face, on my tits or somewhere else.? This is your wish come true so let me know"

"You are the greatest cocksucker I've ever experienced, but I want to feel those tits wrapped around my cock first," he said. "I know where I'd like to finish, but you're granting me this fantasy, where do you want me finishing?"
"I'm hoping you'll say in my mouth so I can swallow the pleasure I've given you."
"I'm glad you think that way because that's what I wanted."

"Good," she said and got back on her knees.
She leaned forward and wrapped her breasts around his cock rubbing them up and down. Then while still on her knees she told Jake to stand up.

Once he was standing she looked up at him smiling and squeezed her breasts together.

"If you want to fuck my tits, slide that beautiful cock right in here," she said.

He did as he was told and slid his cock into her cleavage. He started to thrust his hips so he could see his cock sliding up and down between her tits.

"I'm getting close," Jake moaned.

Beth immediately backed away slightly so she could lower her mouth onto him slowly, tightening her lips on his shaft. She reached up and put his hands back on her head. Then she started bobbing up and down rapidly. He started to thrust his hips out and pull her face onto his cock. A few moments later he gave a final thrust and held her head on his cock as he groaned he was cumming.

He shot what felt like the biggest load of his life into her mouth and let go of her head when she started to cough. Some of his cum was dripping out the corners of her mouth as she smiled. She opened her mouth to show him his cum on her tongue before gulping it down.

"Delicious," she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Was it everything you thought it would be?"

"It was all that and more," Jake replied. "I either need you to give pointers to my wife or we need to become friends with benefits because I need to experience that again."

"Do you think your wife would go for a threeway?," Beth laughed. "I'd love to give her lessons while blowing you again. But right now we need to give it a chance to recover because my pussy wants its turn with it."

"Do I get to taste that pussy to get it ready for me?" Jake asked.

"I don't see why not," Beth said as she grabbed Jake by the cock and led him to the kitchen.

"If you're going to eat, you should do it at a table," Beth laughed as she sat on the table in the kitchen and pushed Jake down into a chair in front of her.