Seductive Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed off him and rubbed her tits in his face before going off on him.

"What's the matter? I don't do it for you anymore?" she yelled at him while tugging hard on his cock. "What is it? Without the pills you can fuck her but not me?"

She started tugging even harder to the point where It hurt him and he winced.

"Aren't you going to cum for me?" she asked.

"I'm getting close, but ease up a little bit you're going too hard, it hurts."

"No! Picture your cock pounding away in her pussy. I want to see how hard you cum for her."

Jake couldn't take it anymore and groaned he was going to cum. He shot a load that landed on his stomach, his legs, and on the couch.

"Goodnight, I'm going back to bed, you stay here in your mess," Carolyn said as she got up and walked away.

The next morning, Jake was greeted by an e-mail from Beth "Just wanted to let you know... had an amazing night of sex with Jerry last night, thanks to you. Told him about what we did and he was inspired. We also discovered cowgirl allows me to last longer since there's no leg or balance issues. It was our best night of sex in months. He wants to know if you're up for an encore because he wants to watch and possibly join in. What do you think?"

Jake wrote back, "For the first part of the night it looked like we have something in common. Had an amazing Viagra-free night of sex with Carolyn for the first time in months. It started out with my feeling guilty about cheating and making a romantic dinner and giving her a massage and then a foot rub. It proceeded to her giving me a blowjob. I gave her instructions based on some of the things you did to me and it was fantastic. After a break to eat pussy I had gotten hard again and had an amazing missionary fuck on the table. But guilt got the better of me and I confessed to cheating and she got pissed. I had to sleep on the couch. I offered to introduce you, at first she said no and then changed her mind, saying she wanted to meet you and your husband. That was followed by her wanting hate-sex during which I had performance issues which pissed her off even more. Not sure an encore or meeting would be a good idea."

Beth wrote empathizing with him over what happened and how he was feeling, but pressed on meeting again, saying bringing his wife could lead to some four-way fun.

Jake was hesitant, saying although Carolyn wants to meet it might be better to put everything behind them but slowly changed his mind, say he wants to make Carolyn happy, so they can meet.

They agreed upon a meeting three days later back at Beth's house. Jake and Carolyn got dressed separately for the meeting. Carolyn didn't want Jake to see the new lacy bra & garter set she was wearing under her clothes to drive Jake crazy and hopefully seduce Carolyn's husband.

Beth greeted them at the door wearing only a sheer, patterned silk robe with nothing underneath.

"Are you ready for me?" she cooed at Jake.

"Carolyn made me take a Viagra before coming over, so I will be soon enough."

"Good, come on in you two," she smiled.

Jake began to realize why he was smitten with Beth. It was the combination of her shapely body, baby blue eyes, black hair and smile. He's always been a sucker for blue eyes and her smile simply made him feel good.

"So is Jerry around? I thought he was going to watch and Carolyn wants to meet him," Jake said.

"He's hiding right now," Beth replied while giggling. "He wants to play the role of voyeur."

"Carolyn, I'm sorry about seducing your husband," she continued. "He's a really nice guy. Would you be open to double-teaming him with me? I'd like to be with him again but don't want to deny you the opportunity to be with him."

"He mentioned that he got ideas for BJ techniques for me to try from you," Carolyn said. "So yes, I think we should give him a double-team BJ and see who he likes better. Now let me get ready."

Beth took off her shirt and jeans to reveal a red lacy bra that amplified her breasts and cleavage and a matching set of red lacy garters and stockings that framed her plump curvy ass and legs perfectly.

"When did you get that?" Jake asked. "You look amazing in it."

"I got it yesterday, to tease you, and seduce this bitch's husband," Carolyn responded.

"You better be careful," Beth warned. "Jerry always jokes with me I'm a little too thin and although he thinks I'm sexy, he really likes women to have some curves and plump backside like you."

Jake got naked and Beth removed her robe as the three stood together.

Jake tried to wrap an arm around his wife and kiss her but she gently pushed him away.

"I want to see how you kiss her," she said while wrapping her hand around his cock.

He turned and wrapped his arms around Beth while she wrapped hers around him and they exchanged a passionate, open-mouthed kiss.

Jake broke the hug and started caressing Beth's breasts, tweaking the nipples.

Carolyn rubbed her body against Jake while stroking him slowly.

"I know seeing me like this is driving you crazy," Carolyn whispered in his ear. "I know you love the feel of the lace against your skin and how these stockings feel rubbing against your leg."

Jake let out a soft moan.

"Let's get to work," Beth said as she motioned Carolyn to start moving to her knees.

Jake put a hand on each of their heads and closed his eyes as Carolyn wrapped her lips around the head of his cock while Beth started to lick his balls.

Jerry was standing naked in his hiding spot admiring how the backsides of both women were swaying while this was going on. He started to lust for Carolyn as her backside turned him on.

For the next five minutes the women took turns licking and sucking on Jake's cock and balls.

"Jake can you lie down, one of us should be on your face," Beth said.

Jake agreed and laid down on the floor.

"You can have his cock I want to ride his tongue," Beth said.

"Sounds good to me," Carolyn said she started swaying her ass back and forth as she continued to suck, hoping to lure the Beth's husband out of hiding.

Beth meanwhile straddled Jake's face, facing away from Carolyn. She put her hands down on to Jake's head as he licked.

Beth started to moan from what Jake's tongue was doing to her.

At that point, Jerry came out of hiding stroking his cock. He put on a condom, got on his knees behind Carolyn.

"I'm sorry, but I've gotta do this" he said before pulling the lacy material aside and plunging his thick 7-inch into Carolyn's pussy.

"Oh my God!" Carolyn shouted out as she took her mouth off Jake's cock. "That's huge, but feels so good."

Jerry grabbed Carolyn's tits and started pumping a little harder.

"Get off his face and turn around!" Carolyn shouted. "I want you to watch your husband cheating on you and I want Jake to see another man fucking me."

Beth complied and sat next to Jake and watched.

Carolyn started babbling and moaning about how good Jerry's huge cock felt.

"This feels amazing compared to your tiny one," she moaned wanting to hurt Jake.

"It's not tiny," Beth whispered to Jake while stroking him. "It can hit just the right spots that Jerry's huge one misses. Want me to ride you reverse cowgirl while we watch them?"

"Thank you for saying that and yes I do," Jake whispered back.

Beth grabbed a condom and put it on Jake before she moved between Jake's legs and slid herself onto his cock reverse cowgirl so they could watch their spouses fuck while he moved his hands to her breasts.

She started to rock herself back and forth slowly on Jake's cock as they watched Jerry take Carolyn from behind for several more minutes. While Beth kept herself lowered on Jake's cock, Jerry pulled out and Carolyn rolled over onto her back. She raised her spread legs in the air. Jerry got on top of her and re-entered her. She wrapped her legs around his back and slid them up and down while thrusting her hips up to meet to his cock.

"Oh god yes," Carolyn moaned. "This feels so fucking good."

Carolyn's moans soon turned into pants of pleasure, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, I've never cum this good."

Jerry was moaning as well telling Carolyn he loved how tight her pussy felt.

Jake was transfixed by the sight of his wife's orgasmic bliss, but was snapped out of it by Beth who had climbed off him and placed her breasts in his face as she lowered herself back onto his cock.

"Don't forget about me," she said as she leaned in to lick Jake's neck.

Jake & Beth were letting out loud moans of their own.

Suddenly Jerry groaned he was going to cum and Carolyn cried out not yet.

Jerry apologized and thrust himself in one final time as he came into the condom.

"I need more," Carolyn cried as Jerry pulled out.

"Sorry Beth, please get off me," Jake said.

Beth dismounted and Jake removed the condom as he ran over mounted his wife and slid into her.

"What the hell?" Carolyn said. "Did I say I wanted you?"

"You know I've always wanted to see you wear this type of outfit," Jake said while pumping into her enjoying the feel of the stockings against his skin. "I love you, you want more cock, and now we're going to enjoy each other."

"I love you too and I'm sorry," Carolyn said. "I just consumed by thoughts of revenge."

"It's okay," Jake said. "I'm sorry too, but let's show them how to really fuck."

With that Carolyn wrapped her legs around Jake and started to wildly thrust her hips up against him while pulling his head down for passionate kissing.

They both started to loudly moan together about how good it felt.

"Do you want me to cum in you or on you?" Jake whispered.

"How about on Beth & I?" Carolyn responded.

Jake pulled out and while stroking his cock motioned for Beth to get next to Carolyn. Once they were kneeling next to each other Jake erupted shooting a large amount of cum onto their breasts and faces.

"What am I supposed to do?" Beth said. "I'm the only one that hasn't cum yet."

Jerry walked up to Beth holding his cock to her lips.

"If you can suck me hard, I'll take care of you," he said.

"If you straddle my face, I'll make sure you're ready for him," Jake grinned.

"I'll help him get ready for you," Carolyn grinned as she knelt next to Beth and started licking Jerry's balls. "I loved having a big cock."

A few minutes later Jerry said he was ready.

"Wait, before you begin, I have a position for us!" Jake shouted as he laid on his back.

"Jerry sit in that chair and Beth start riding him reverse cowgirl. Carolyn get on your knees straddling my face and start licking his cock and balls as it slides in and out of Beth's pussy. Lick her pussy too if you want to get them both at once. "

The couples quickly got into this position and started fucking and sucking. Beth was the first to cum, followed by Carolyn. After Jerry moaned he was close, Carolyn removed Jerry's cock from Beth's pussy and wrapped her lips around it as he exploded between them, Noticing Jake hadn't cum yet, Beth quickly lowered herself onto his rigid cock and quickly rode him to a mutual orgasm.

After catching their breath, the couples laid with their spouses, smiling and laughing.

Carolyn had her head on Jake's shoulder and with an arm draped across his chest had a hand on the other shoulder. Jake was laying there with an arm wrapped around his wife, his hand on her ass. .

"Is it safe to say that although we don't like cheating, the sex is just too good to not do this again?" Jake asked her.

"Yes," she replied. "Are you sure you don't mind me fucking Jerry? I didn't think I'd want a big one, but now that I've experienced it, I want it again."

"I didn't think I could stand watching you fuck another man," Jake replied. "But seeing how much you enjoyed it got me off too. As long as you can clamp down on my smaller cock when we fuck after he stretches you out it's okay with me. Are you okay with my fucking Beth?"

"I didn't think I would be, but seeing how much pleasure you get from it, it's okay," Carolyn responded. "So go ahead, I want to see you happy. I also know that you love me and won't leave me."

Beth and Jerry were spooning a few feet away, with Beth in front and Jerry's muscular arms wrapped around her.

"Beth, are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked. "We never talked about making fantasies a reality on a repeated basis."

"I'm fine with it," she responded. "I gave you one of your fantasies by fucking Jake which was amazing. It's only fair that you get to fuck another woman that you're extremely attracted to. Besides, we love each other, we're not going to leave each other, so I'm okay with it."

Beth spoke up to the group.

"Hey everyone, can we agree to make this a regular thing? Maybe not all four together all the time, but the occasional spouse-swapping hook-up where we can fuck without spouses watching?"

Everyone said it sounded good to them.

"Good," she responded. "So who's ready for round two?"