Seductive Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bon appetite" she grinned as she spread a legs and rubbed her shaven pussy.

Jake put his hands under her ass as he lowered his face to her pussy and started to lick.
He licked slowly up from just above her asshole to the top of her pussy. He pulled her onto his face so he could experience all of her scent and feel her wetness on his face.

Then he moved his hands out from under her ass as she wrapped her legs around his head. He slowly inserted one, then two fingers into her vagina and pumped slowly as he gently sucked the uppermost part of her pussy lips into his mouth, tasting her juices.

She moaned softly as he continued to tease with his tongue and fingers. He took his fingers out held the top lips open while his thumb rubbed inside in slow circular motions to locate her clit. He moved his mouth down and started to lick her pussy lips, sliding his tongue inside. He started to trace the letters of the alphabet across her lips, savoring her juices.

He continued pleasing her pussy for several more minutes as her moans got louder.

When he stopped he licked his way up her body, pausing to suck and nibble on her tits, before giving her a full open-mouthed kiss and asked "Do you have any condoms in the house?"

"I'm more than ready for you after that," she said breathlessly. "But are you ready for me?"

She extended her legs out and started rubbing his cock with her feet.

"Feels like you're getting ready" she grinned. "I'll be right back."

She ran out of the kitchen and returned a minute later smiling holding a condom.

She knelt down in front of him and started running her tongue around the base of the head of his cock.

"Just want to make sure you're fully ready before we wrap this guy up," she said before bobbing her head up and down over his cock.

"You're ready," she grinned as she unwrapped the condom. She took it in her hand pinched the tip and rolled it down the length of Jake's cock before stroking it a few times.

"Are you ready to be ridden?" she asked as she swung a leg across his lap.

Holding his cock in her hand she rubbed it across the entrance of her pussy twice before slowly lowering herself onto it.

Once it was all the way in, she lowered Jake's face to her tits and told him to enjoy as she slowly rocked herself back and forth on his cock.

He loved how tight her pussy felt in this position as he nibbled hard on her nipples and areola, leaving faint bite marks.

She raised his head up, looked into his eyes passionately and told him to get ready to be ridden hard.

With that she put her hands on his shoulders and started riding his cock fast, rising up until just the tip was inside and slamming herself back down so the sound of slapping skin echoed in the room.

She pushed him playfully away as he leaned in to try kissing her bouncing breasts.

"Just sit back and enjoy," she panted.

Jake was getting really turned on seeing the sweat rolling down her forehead and breasts as she breathed hard.

"God, your cock is just the right size, it feels so good," she moaned as she rode.

She saw Jake's reaction, smiled and started moaning louder.

"Oh God! Oh my God! I'm gonna cum!" she shouted as she held herself in place fully impaled on his cock. "You better not shoot yet; we still have one position to go."

Her body quivered from the orgasm before she climbed off his lap, turned around to put her ass in his face, grabbed the table smiled.

"Give it to me good big boy," she said while looking over her shoulder.

Jake slowly got to his feet, took his cock in hand and probed for a minute to find the entrance to her pussy before slowly guiding himself inside.

He grabbed her hips and started to slowly slide in and out.

"Give it to me harder and faster," she pleaded.

Jake, feeling more confident, grabbed her hips and obliged.

He started slamming into her hard and fast, forcing himself to keep his balance while he fucked.

"Yes, yes, yes," she squealed.

"I can't last much longer," Jake grunted after just a couple of minutes.

"Give it to me baby," she shouted.

With that he slid his hands up to her breasts, squeezed hard, pulling her back and pushing himself inside as far as he could, groaning, "oh yes, I'm cumming"

He shot what felt like another huge load into the condom before he leaned forward onto her.

"That was amazing, thank you," he said.

As his softening cock slid out of her she turned around to face him.

She put her hand to his face and after a long kiss she spoke.

"That was truly amazing for me too, maybe we can have a repeat performance some time?"

"You never know," he replied. "I never thought I'd cheat on my wife. But this was amazing. If we do this again, we'd have to leave out doggie and do missionary."

She laughed as she sat down in the chair, peeled the condom off, and licked his cock clean before planting a kiss on it.

They stood up and shared one more passionate hug and kiss and Jake bent in to give Beth's breasts one final lick before they got dressed and he left to go to home.

Once he arrived home, Jake started to feel guilty about what had happened. He got in the shower and while soaping himself up, he started to stroke his cock. He closed his eyes and imagined Carolyn there with him, stroking him, and then getting on her knees in the shower to give him a blowjob. But the experiences of the afternoon were too powerful and became Beth's face he saw blowing him. He opened his eyes, shook his head, muttered to himself to start thinking clearly. He closed his eyes and while stroking himself started to picture Carolyn there with him, stroking him, while he fingered her. He pictured himself passionately kissing her as she moaned under his touch while she stroked him harder and faster. He pictured himself pushing her up against the wall of the shower and pushing himself inside her, fucking her hard while standing. The scene in his mind continued to build, imagining Carolyn moaning louder while he pumped into her. As this scene played out in his mind he stroked himself harder and faster until he came in his hand.

After washing himself off he got out of the shower, toweled off, shaved, and got dressed. He then decided to cook a romantic dinner to surprise Carolyn when she got home.

Meanwhile Beth had hastily put her clothes back on, looking a little disheveled with a just fucked look about her. She left the bra off and her shirt mostly open to expose her cleavage. A short time later Jerry arrived home from work.

"Hey babe, are you okay?" Jerry asked upon seeing his wife.

"I'm just wonderful," she replied smiling. "Remember that guy Jake I was telling you about?"

"You didn't?" he replied anxiously.

"I did," she replied.

"Tell me about it," he said anxiously.

"I will," she cooed. "But the first thing you need to do is get naked and get hard."

Jerry quickly stripped and started stroking himself to get hard.

Beth slowly and sexily took off her clothes then walked over to her husband and licked his ear while reaching down to replace his hand with hers on his cock.

"I performed a sexy striptease for him and started off by giving him a blowjob," Beth said.

"He must've loved that, your BJs are the best," Jerry said.

"He did," she replied. "He shot a huge load into my mouth, some of dribbled down my chin."

"Then what happened?" Jerry asked while his wife stroked faster.

"He ate my pussy to perfection, you could take pointers from him."

"Really? I'll have to see if I can rise to that challenge."

"If you want to know what happened next, sit down in the chair."

Jerry obediently sat down in the chair and Beth straddled his lap. She grabbed his cock and held it firm as she slowly lowered herself onto it.

"mmm this feels so good," she said as she slid down his length.

"Tell me what happened next you tease," Jerry laughed and slapped her ass.

"This is what happened next," she replied. "I rode him hard and fast, like this. He's smaller than you, so while you hit all the right spots deep, he was hitting the right spots shallower."

She started to ride her husband harder.

"Honey, we need to use this position more, I'd forgotten how good you feel riding my cock like this," Jerry said.

"Yes we do and there's no leg weakness or balance worries this way either. Are you going to start thrusting into me or am I going to do all the work?"

With that Jerry started thrusting his hips up to meet his wife's downstrokes.

"What else did you two do?" Jerry asked.

"I climbed off, bent over the table and let him fuck me doggie style until we both came. But you're not getting that. We're going to continue this way with you biting on my tits until my pussy clamps down on your cock and you explode inside me."

"Sounds good to me," Jerry grinned.

The couple continued to fuck like that for another 10 minutes until they came together.

"That was amazing," Beth said as she kissed her husband passionately before resting her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go upstairs for round two," Jerry said.

For round two Jerry ate his wife's pussy until she orgasmed and then he entered her missionary on the bed and they fucked hard and fast, the headboard banging against the wall loudly, while she alternated between resting her legs on his shoulders and sliding them down to wrap them around his back.

After 15 minutes Jerry fired a load inside his wife and they fell into a loving, sweaty embrace.

"You are an amazing woman," Jerry said. "I don't know why I worried about the stamina, we just needed to find the right positions."

"I told you so," she grinned.

"Do you think you'd fuck Jake again?"

"I don't know. I fucked him today as a thank you for helping to reignite your interest in me and because it had been too long since we had a really good fuck session. Now that we know the secret to our success, I'm not sure I want anybody else."

"What if I said I wanted to watch you fuck him and maybe join in? How would that be?"

"In that case I could say yes," she laughed.

They spent the next few hours cuddling and kissing naked, without saying a word, before falling asleep.

Back at Jake's house, he had cooked a nice dinner for his wife and set the table romantically with candles.

"What's going on?" Carolyn asked with a hint of suspicion in her voice.

"Can't a husband prepare a nice, romantic dinner for his wife?" Jake replied.

"If you think this is going to help you get lucky later tonight, it's a nice start, but I've had a hellacious day and am not in the mood right now."

"Honey, just kick off your shoes, take a seat, relax, and here's a glass of your favorite wine."

"Thank you," she smiled as she sat down and began to sip the wine.

Jake got behind her and started to massage her shoulders and upper back. He leaned in and kissed her neck and whispered "I love you".

"Love you too, this feels nice," she said.

He continued to massage her shoulders and upper back, resisting the urge to slide a hand over and cop a feel of her 36B breasts, knowing she hates his turning a romantic moment into something sexual.

"Tell me about your day," he said.

"It was the usual bullshit of people not fully doing the work they're supposed to be doing and my needing to pick up the slack to make sure everything gets done."

"I'm so sorry to hear that."

"I'm getting hungry, what did you make?"

"An Italian-spiced baked chicken, sweet potatoes, steamed vegetables and a salad."

"Sounds delicious, let's eat."

During dinner while they talked Jake kept gazing into Carolyn's eyes and then down her body to her breasts.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"I'm just admiring your beauty and realizing how lucky I am to have you."

"Thank you and I'm lucky to have you too."

After they finished dinner, Jake cleared the table and did the dishes, before joining Carolyn in the living room.

She slouched back on the couch, stretching her stocking-clad legs out in front of her.

Jake stood in front of her and raised her right leg and started to massage her foot because she loves foot massages. She closed her eyes and smiled. After several minutes he let go and picked up her left leg and started to massage that foot. With her leg raised he got a nice view under her skirt. While massaging her, he imagined climbing between her legs and passionately pumping into her.

The wine and the massage had their desired effect as she raised her right leg and started to massage his cock with her toes through his pants.

"Love you babe," he said.

"Love you too, now come over here," she replied.

Jake moved up so he was standing between her legs, directly in front of her. She reached up and unzipped his fly. She pulled out his semi-hard cock and started to stroke it. Slowly it began to stiffen. Then she bobbed her head up and down on it a couple of times.

"Stop for a minute," Jake told her and then took his pants and boxers off. "You're just bobbing up and down. Could we try something a little different? Lick it up and down like it's an ice cream cone while stroking it or teasing my balls with your fingers."

"You mean like this?" she asked as her tongue trailed her hand as she stroked him.

"Yes, but use your tongue more, lick around the top of the head and the underside of the head."

She proceeded to follow his instructions and for the first time in months she saw him getting rock hard without needing to use Viagra.

"Now use your lips to form a seal around it and suck on it as you bob up and down"

She did as she was told and Jake was in heaven.

He started to gently push his hips forward each time she lowered her mouth.

"Faster" Jake whispered.

She obeyed and he thrust his hips out to match her pace. He put his hands on her head to help keep his balance.

"I need to take a breath," she said taking her mouth off.

"Lick my balls and stroke the shaft fast," Jake said. "I'm almost there."

She obeyed.

"Oh god, I'm gonna shoot," he said, grabbing his dick and aiming the first shot at her cleavage before she took him in her mouth for the rest of his load.

She quickly walked away as she spits and rinses, but doesn't swallow.

When she returned she was naked except for the stockings. Jake quickly took off his shirt and pushed her back onto the table.

He sat on a chair and proceeded to eat her pussy just the way she likes. She's usually not vocal during sex but she was moaning loudly this time. Her stockinged feet were massaging his cock.

Her moans turned Jake on and the feeling of the stockings against his cock caused it to begin getting hard again, this was a first as it never happens unless he's taken a Viagra 30 minutes earlier and he doubted the Viagra he took with Beth hours earlier was still working. He stood up and gave her a passionate open-mouthed kiss, their tongues intertwined while reaching down to finger her clit. She responded by gripping his cock tight and stroking it rapidly.

"Get this bad boy inside me quickly," she said, surprising Jake because she rarely talks this way.

Jake moved her ass to the edge of the table, lifted her legs onto his shoulders and slammed into her pussy. He stood over her slamming into her hard and fast, the sound of slapping flesh echoing in the room. He was loving how the stockings felt against him.

He leaned forward over her body to bite and lick her nipples while pumping into her before moving up to give her another tongue-tied passionate kiss. She had started thrusting her hips up to meet him while moaning loudly.

"I'm getting close," he grunted.

"I am too," she panted. "Cum for me baby."

"Oh god, yes," he grunted as with one final thrust he pushed himself deep inside her as he came leaning against her body.

"Oh baby yes!" she shouted. "That was amazing."

"It was," he panted back. "We need to do that more often."

"Yes we do," she grinned.

They hugged in a sweaty heap as she laid on the table, legs hanging off, and he on top of her, loving the feel of her bare breasts against his chest as his softening dick slipped out of her.
"Was my licking your cock like that something you saw while watching porn?" she asked inquisitively.

"Well yes and no," Jake said, as his guilty conscience started to get to him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well yes, it's something I've seen and gotten off to while watching porn," Jake said nervously. "But no because it's something I experienced in-person earlier today."

"Are you telling me you cheated on me?" she asked with hurt in her voice pushing him off her.

"Yes, and I feel horrible," Jake said. "It was someone from one of the MS support boards. She's very attractive and had commented that her husband lost interest in sex because of the MS. We met last week and I was thinking I was just going to be lending a supportive ear, which I did, giving her advice. But we met again earlier today so we could talk about how my advice worked and one thing led to another and we wound up fucking. It was just this one time. But her BJ technique was so amazing I made some mental notes of things I wanted you to try. You have to admit those techniques added a certain spice to what we did."

"I can't believe what I'm hearing," Carolyn wept. "How could you?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't expect it to happen but it did," Jake said while fighting back tears of his own. "I made the mistake of allowing myself to be put in a position to be seduced and I gave in to temptation. I only said something because I felt guilty and couldn't keep it a secret."

He tried hugging his wife but she pushed him away.

"How dare you!" she shouted at him. "You think that a night of the best sex we've had in years makes up for cheating on me?"

"Years?" Jake asked.

"Yes, years," Carolyn responded. "I love you to pieces and unfortunately I have a low sex drive. Over the years when we've done it, it's never been fully satisfying. However, I would never think to go out and cheat on you. You're sleeping on the couch tonight!"

"Okay," Jake said dejectedly. "But would you want to meet her?"

"Meet her?" Carolyn responded. "Why? So I can yell at her and hit her for seducing you?"

"No," Jake responded. "To get more BJ tips from her and to thank her for helping inspire me to satisfy you."

"There you go with your one track mind again!" Carolyn shouted. "Thinking sex makes every problem better! But it doesn't."

"Well," Jake said. "If you met her, there's a chance you could also meet her husband and use him for revenge sex on me and be the one he cheats on her with."

"Stay down here! I'm going up to bed!" she shouted and went upstairs and slammed their bedroom door shut.

Jake slipped into his boxers and a shirt as he laid on the couch awake for a long time racked by the guilt of the pain he caused his wife.

Carolyn cried herself to sleep. Jake always joked with her that she should find a man to satisfy her since he had a small dick and performance issues and she always laughed him off on the suggestion. But she surprised herself as she had dreams of meeting the husband of Jake's new found fuck buddy and having him fuck her to multiple orgasms while Jake and his bitch watched. She was getting turned on during this revenge dream and woke up startled by what she was experiencing.

She slipped on a lacy teddy and went downstairs where Jake was half asleep. She licked his neck and reached into the boxers and started to stroke him.

"I changed my mind, I do want to meet this mystery woman and her husband," Carolyn said before giving her husband an open-mouthed kiss and tugging harder on his cock. "Do you think you can handle me right now?"

"I think so," Jake said in a half-awake state not sure of what was happening.

Carolyn leaned over him and remembering the new ran her tongue over his cock until she thought he had gotten hard. Keeping it in hand she climbed on top of him for the first time in years and sild herself down on it. Once it was all the way in, she just rocked her hips against his harder and harder. The performance issues that MS causes returned and his semi-hard cock slipped out of her.