Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you are such a little slut. Lick me hard, my slutty little friend!"

This was the first time that Mandy has ever tasted another female. She feels like she is in heaven. She loves being with Ryan, but this is so different. It is so soft and it feels much more sensual. She is enthralled in the smell and taste of Sabrina's pussy.

Sabrina now starts to rub back and forth against her mouth with considerable force. They are both ready to cum. Mandy feels her spasms of orgasm begin to shake her. She then senses that Sabrina is also climaxing at the same time.

As Mandy felt waves and waves of pleasure flow over her body, Sabrina's pussy begins to squirt streams of her orgasmic liquid all over her face and into her mouth. Stream after stream, Sabrina drenched Mandy with her sex liquid forcing her to drink most of it. When Sabrina finally stopped, she collapsed on top of Mandy with her face buried in Mandy's mound. Completely exhausted, they stayed like this for several minutes, neither wanting to move.

4 Home recipe of the Aphrodisiac

After their lovemaking, Sabrina stood naked. She made no attempt to cover herself. Her body was magnificent. It was like that of a goddess carved from stone.

"I will go for some more wine."

"Oh, no. I really need to go."

"Come, come. Just one more, darling!" Sabrina insisted.

Mandy conceded but did not respond. Deep down she knew that she wanted to stay longer. At this moment, she wanted to stay forever. She was recently married, but she was falling in love with Sabrina. This was madness! But her body and mind could not resist.

While Sabrina was gone preparing their wine, Mandy remained sprawled on the lounge chair naked and thinking of what had just happened. As impossible as it seemed, she wanted to be bonded and controlled by Sabrina. She wanted to be her sex slave. Sabrina's charms were just too strong for her to deny. Her mind began to wonder. She began to think about the sex they just had. She began to become aroused again! Meanwhile without consciously thinking about her finger reached to touch her kitty.

(In the kitchen)

When Sabrina arrived at the kitchen, she retrieved a large black bowl with gilded gold engravings from a secret cupboard. The bowl appeared ancient and of enormous value. There were depictions of humans and half-human half-animal figures engaged in sexual acts and engraved in gold. Also arranged around the bowl were multiple gold engravings of strange text in some unknown language.

Sabrina placed the bowl on the floor. She lit three candles and placed them on the floor in the form of a perfectly symmetrical triangle. She then placed the large bowl in the center. As if in a trance, she then stood over the bowl and squatted so that her vagina was positioned over the bowl.

With her eyes closed, she began to chant an incantation, repeating over and over again words from a tongue long forgotten. If translated, her words were:

Sabrina's potion, the brew of desire and perversion,

Enchant the sacred water that flows from me,

With passion's fire to draw them near.

Aphrodite Greek goddess of sexual love,

Kirka daughter of the god Helios,

Oceanid nymph Perse or the goddess Hecate,

Make this potion cast a spell of ecstasy!

This is my will. So make it be!

While repeating this incantation many times, Sabrina began to rub her wet pussy. She began to rub harder and her juicy cream began to flow from her pussy and drip into the bowl. She now rubbed furiously over her clit as she approached another orgasm. In a sudden spasm, she squirted a steady stream of her sexual cream into the ancient mystical bowl.

Then after a few moments, she began to pee into the bowl with a powerful stream of her sweet nectar. The bowl filled rapidly with her golden pee as it splashed along its walls forming a large pool of her magic liquid.

She stirred the contents together with her hand and continued her incantations. Then, she poured some of its contents into a large wine glass. In her wine glass, she filled it with a Chardonnay that she took from the refrigerator. By comparing the color of the content of the two glasses, it was impossible to tell them apart.

She placed the glasses on a serving tray, with a small bouquet of flowers, and the dog collar that she had given to Mandy as a gift. She carried the tray out on to the patio.

(Back at the pool with Mandy)

"Hi, my lovely pet," she said to Mandy with a cheery and playful tone. "I hope you are not falling asleep!"

"Oh... no," Mandy said startled. She had been in her own thoughts and was involuntarily rubbing her kitty again. She was relieved that apparently, Sabrina had not seen her masturbating.

"Will you do something for me, Mandy?"

"Why of course. What do you want me to do," Mandy responds innocently and eager to fulfill any desire of her new lover.

"Kneel here in front of me."

Mandy gets off the lounge chair and, still naked, kneels at the feet of Sabrina. She then looks up into Sabrina's eyes.

Sabrina takes the dog collar and places it around her neck.

"From now on, when you are with me, I want you to wear this. Will you do that?"

"Yes, I will do anything you want me to do," Mandy replied.

Mandy was not thinking straight. How could she be so submissive? She was a rational person. But, this just seemed so natural at this moment. Inside her, she knew that she wanted it. Inside her, she felt highly erotic to serve Sabrina in this way.

"Mmmm... you are a lovely little pet," Sabrina said.

Then, Sabrina lifts her hand and motions her to sit down again. She hands her the magical potion disguised as wine.

"Here, my love," Sabrina said. "This is yours. It is a wonderful vintage. I am sure that you will like it," she said with a large grin. "Oh, it is a bit warm because I forgot to put the bottle in the fridge."

"Thank you, Sabrina," she takes the glass.

Before having a chance to taste it, Sabrina takes her glass to propose a toast.

"To our new love and friendship," Sabrina says as she lifts her glass and touches it against Mandy's glass.

"To our new love," Mandy responds, lost in the enchantment of Sabrina.

Mandy takes a large sip. There is a strong pungent taste, and it makes her squint at first from the acidity.

Sabrina looks deep into her eyes with a triumphant frown and moves a hand to Mandy's bald uncovered pussy. She gently slips a finger between Mandy's folds and rubs back and forth.

Sabrina. She is Kirka the Enchantress.

Mandy drinks from her glass again, this time quenching her thirst with all its contents.

"Hmm it is good," Mandy says. She then frowns, looking lovingly into Sabrina's cunning eyes.

"Drink up my little pet. Next time, there will be lots more."

She sips from her own glass and then says, "And perhaps, next time you shall drink straight from the source."

------------------

Short epilogue (so far)

We are reminded my dear reader of the poem by Augusta Webster, stated at the beginning of this story, in her monologue describing the Seductress Circe:

"There the sorceress anticipates her meeting with Ulysses and his men and insists that she does not turn men into pigs (see the "Odyssey" by Homer) - she merely takes away the disguise that makes them seem human."

"Change? there was no change;

only disguise gone from them unawares."

So, maybe the potion of our protagonist, Sabrina (Kirka; or "Circe" in English), only reveals the true nature of her victims. Perhaps Sabrina is an allegorical device for abandoning the innocent and prudish facade of our sweet young couple, Mandy and Ryan.

Maybe Sabrina doesn't exist at all. Maybe Sabrina only exists in the minds of our protagonists. Perhaps she is simply a metaphor for their own slow self-realization. Their own ability to realize their true nature as the perverted sluts that they really are.

We shall see...

I hope you are looking forward to more tales about our two lovely pets and Sabrina. I know, am looking forward to telling you...

yours, Nikkita.

---

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

New Neighbour A young man has a new and interesting neighbour.in BDSM
Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 01 Experienced Ally teaches novice Tom to be her submissive.in Fetish
The Keyholder Adam tours a new apartment wearing his chastity device.in Fetish
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
Femdom: Co-workers Co-workers begin a journey of female domination.in Fetish
More Stories