Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

4 Ryan arrives home

"Hi honey, how was work?" she asks as he enters.

He comes over to her and gives her a kiss where she is seated on the couch.

"Hey, Mandy! It was long but good. We finally got that new project."

"Fantastic! We need to celebrate!" she said putting her arms around his neck and bringing him close to kiss him. "I made your favorite meal, darling."

Mandy was referring to a chicken dish done up with red pepper, called "paprika handl", which is common East of the Danube, in the region of Klausenburgh. It was a dish that her grandmother would often make. She remembered it as a child and now she often made it for her husband.

The dinner table is set with a few candles and Sabrina's bottles of wine are in the center of the table. Mandy puts the wine on the table. Although they don't always drink wine with dinner, Sabrina's explicit instructions had to be followed.

--

During the meal, Mandy tells Ryan of her visit to Sabrina's house. But, she leaves out so many of the details.

"I could have sworn the animals were alive," she says to him.

"Mandy, that is impossible. You have such an active imagination," he laughs lightheartedly. "Maybe, because of the stress of moving into a new house."

Mandy pouts, and protests, "You don't believe me."

"Honey, don't be like that. Of course, I believe you, but you have to admit, imagining that statues are real, is not too believable."

Ryan immediately thinks of the red-haired girl. Was she real? Or has he also had an active imagination? "Of course she was real," he thinks to himself.

"Well, maybe you are right," Mandy concedes, smiling and reaching for Ryan on the table to grab his hand. "I'm being silly. It's just that I have been having such strange dreams lately of animals and strange places."

"I think you are working too hard with all the unpacking," Ryan smiles back at her, reassuring her and squeezing her hand with an affectionate and loving gesture. If Mandy only knew about his daydreams, he thinks.

-------

During the meal, they continued to drink Sabrina's "wine" as they talked about the day. Mandy has no appetite. Just as when she was in front of the mirror, she realizes that she has not had anything to eat in a few days except Sabrina's fluids and small bites of her cake. She remembers Sabrina's words, that she is not allowed to eat anything that doesn't come from Sabrina. It was a strange request, but she didn't have any urge to eat. She was thirsty, however, so she drank more of the wine.

"You are not touching your meal. Aren't you hungry," Ryan asked innocently. "Lately you are never hungry. Are you ok?"

"Of course! I'm fine, it's just that I have been picking on snacks all day," Mandy responded to deflect any attention to her sudden change in eating habits.

It was a lie. Mandy hadn't eaten for at least three days. Her subsistence consisted of drinking fluids from Sabrina and little else.

"It is strange," Ryan said. "I have not been that hungry either lately. I was so busy today, a skipped lunch. Now that I think about it, I also didn't eat yesterday"

The truth was that they had both lost a lot of weight - Mandy nearly 8 kg, and Ryan at least 10kg just in a few days. Since they were both thin, to begin with, their weight loss was noticeable. They both started to look slightly anorexic. Mandy thought that she was slowly converting into the extremely skinny slave girl of her dreams.

Sabrina's fluid was not only making them continuously horny, but it was also changing their bodies. They were becoming younger each day. Each was beginning to produce the fluid necessary for Sabrina. In the case of Mandy, she would soon produce and ejaculate fluid from the new penis clit that she was growing. Ryan's body hair had all fallen off and he was beginning a slow process towards becoming a sexy hermaphrodite. His cock and balls were shrinking and his body was becoming more feminine. Between his legs, tell-tale signs of a new orifice would soon emerge. They could never even imagine the effects of such magic. But, their bodies felt completely different, even if they didn't want to admit it. Soon she will know the extent of the modifications induced by the seductress, Sabrina.

--

They talk about the day, but each is lost in their thoughts. Mandy wished she could tell Ryan about what really happened during the day at Sabrina's house, but she wasn't sure what was real and what was a dream. She hates lying, but he might start to suspect the truth; that she is having a lesbian affair with the next-door neighbor.

Her mind raced as she tried to carry on through the dinner. She didn't eat anything. Good thing that Ryan was not paying too much attention to her. She acted as though she was eating, but just moved the food around in her plate. Sabrina ordered her and like a good slave, she was obeying.

But she was confused. Her mind was so distracted. Was the whole day with Sabrina real? Whether it was real or not, she is in love with Sabrina and agreed to be her sex-slave. How will she be able to hide this forever? When she looked at him, she knew how much she loved him. How will she keep her new sexual relationship with Sabrin from him? She loved him, but she was obsessed with Sabrina. He will eventually find out.

--

Mandy started to become very warm and flushed. She unbuttoned the top button of her shirt - Ryan's Oxford dress shirt that she was wearing.

"It's warm in here," she said moving her hand like a fan.

Not only was she flushed, but she felt the typical tingle between her legs, and her nipples had become extended. For his part, Ryan was also getting hard. Noticing how Mandy was becoming so aroused, affected him even more.

"Ryan, you are turning me on. I need you inside me," she said.

"Mandy, what has gotten into you? You never say these things?" he said surprised. "But, please don't stop!".

"You know what I want to do," she said almost in an erotic trance.

"What?"

"I want to first take you in my mouth. I want to feel the head of your cock on my tongue and taste you. Do you think you would like that?" she said with the most sultry voice possible.

She started to caress his arm with her long slender fingers. With her other hand, she unbuttoned the shirt further. She then slipped her hand inside and began to massage her small firm breasts.

"Oh, Mandy! If you don't stop, I am going to attack you!"

"Ummmm, that would be nice," she responded sexually. "I would like that."

She began to think of her dream as the maiden girl. She wanted him to take her hard. How could she tell him? She had to introduce this into her seduction.

"How will you take me, Ryan? Tell me. Tell me how much you want me. Tell me how you want to put your manhood inside me.

"Oh Mandy, yes I want to make love to you now", he could only say. He was not used to this verbal play and didn't know how to respond. She was in control

"Mmmm, that sounds nice, but I want you to take me hard. Will you take me as your slave? Tell me you will treat me as your little slave."

"Oh yes. Mandy, you are so hot!"

Sabrina's wine was working and changing Mandy and Ryan. It was turning her into a sex-crazed woman. Ryan thought it was only him. He was not sure what was real and what was his imagination. He had become completely obsessed with a red-haired girl, that nobody else could see - only him. He must have been going mad.

Ryan was shocked at her wanton way of talking. But, he couldn't deny that he was so aroused and he loved this new aspect of his wife. It was beyond his wildest dreams.

As he was thinking she pulled her shirt aside and began to rub her breasts and pull at her nipples in front of him. She licked her finger, covering it with saliva, and then began to rub each nipple in small circles. As she exposed her chest and her breasts, he could see the bones of her rib cage from her extremely skinny frame. When she touched her skinny breasts and sensitive long nipples, electric shocks propagated through her body.

"You are such a sexy man, Ryan. Look at what you have done to my nipples. You have made them long and hard."

"Mandy, you are incredible..."

"But now, look at how I am touching myself. You will have to punish me, right? Look what a nasty wife you have. Look at what a filthy little slut she is, masturbating like this in front of you. She needs to be punished! Don't you think? Tell me that you have to punish your wife!"

"Oh yes, my wife is such a nasty little slut."

"Ummmm...," Mandy lets out a sigh as she moves her hand down to her pantiless pussy.

She begins to explore her pussy and realizes how wet it is. There is a stream running down her leg. Even she is surprised. She collects the stream of her fluid in her fingers. She then shows her soaking sticky fingers to Ryan.

"Look. This is what you did to me. You have to clean my fingers."

She brings her fingers to his mouth and he licks them.

"Mmmmm, you like that don't you?"

"Yes, Mandy. I love how you taste."

"What a bad little slutty wife you have. Will you punish her? She has been really bad and touching herself before you came home"

With the way Mandy was talking, Ryan was so turned on. His cock was rock hard and he wanted to make love to his beautiful wife right away.

"Tell me. Tell me that you will punish her," Mandy says playfully and seductively.

"Yes," is all Ryan can utter, still in amazement at the sexual changes overcoming his wife.

Just as he says yes, she returns her finger to her enflamed pussy. She rubs it only a few strokes and to her amazement, she has a micro orgasm in secret. But it is a strange orgasm. It seemed to have come from her clit. It is like no other she ever had. It was as if the fluid was ejected from her clit. That is impossible she thinks. But when she looks down at her hand emerging from between her legs, her fingers are bathed in a thick white sticky cream, similar to the cum of a man, only much thicker and whiter. She tries to hide this from Ryan and rubs her finger on her shirt.

-----

They are both so aroused from all this play and Sabrina's wine that they can't even wait to finish eating. She takes off all her clothes and she reaches for his cock. Then, she rips his shirt off and starts to kiss his chest. He feels her bottom and slips a finger into her pussy. There is cream running down her legs. Mandy is so horny, that she had forgotten about her newly extended pussy lips and her clitoris. Now she was so into their lovemaking that she didn't even think about it.

Ryan noticed, however. Since his experience with a woman was not extensive, he wasn't sure if this was something that sometimes happens. What surprised him was how they had grown but also the fact that now Mandy's clit was much larger and it was hard. He wasn't sure how it happened, but it turned him on incredibly. Mandy couldn't have known but this was a bit of a fetish and fantasy of his. He had a secret fantasy of women with long hard clits. Maybe he was slightly gay, and he really fantasized about sucking on another cock.

But something was also happening to him. He started to notice it the previous day. His cock seemed to him to be getting smaller. Maybe it was just in his mind.

He didn't say anything to her about either her long lips or her clitoris. Instead, he went down on her and started to lick her. He could only think about how lucky he was to have such a sexy woman for his wife. He didn't know how it happened, but he didn't care right now.

"Mandy, you are so sexy," he whispered to her. "I love your pussy. "

"Oh, Ryan. Please lick me. Please. Take me in your mouth."

He took one side of the lips into his mouth and sucked, while his hand made circles on her hard clitoris. He was amazed that from one day to another, it had grown and was now like a mini penis. He took it between two of his fingers and started to rub up and down as if he was jacking off a small cock. Her clit became even larger and was at least 5cm.

"That's it. Oh...", Mandy moaned. "Please suck on my clit. Do you like it? Tell me you like it?"

Ryan was at once confused about these new changes, but it excited him beyond his wildest imagination. His wife was so hot. He didn't know how it happened, but her new clit was like a fantasy come true.

"Yes, honey, I love your clit."

"But do you like how it has grown? Do you like how large it is now? It is large for you. For me too, it feels so different," she says in her ecstasy.

"You are incredibly sexy, Mandy. I love you so much."

"You are not angry that my clit is so big now?"

"No, honey. I love you," Ryan responds, but not knowing what to think. "How could I have been angry?" he reassures her.

But, in reality, he is so excited by this new change. He has never been so excited. Why did he like it so much? Was it a latent desire of his to suck on a penis? And now, his wife had what was effectively a small penis.

"Please suck it. Oh, I can't stand it. I thought you would be repulsed by me. I am so glad you like it. I am so happy. Please suck it like it were a small penis. Do you know, for me, it feels like it were a penis now? Suck my clit, honey."

This last thing Mandy just said as she is lost in the moment totally unhinges Ryan. But he is also so excited, that he doesn't answer. He starts to bob up and down, imagining that it is a small penis. Just like she requested.

"Oh, you like my little penis, don't you? You like sucking on my small penis-clit and then fucking my nasty wet pussy, don't you? You like that don't you, my little pet?" she teases him.

"Yes, Mandy."

"Do you want my penis-clit to cum in your mouth? Do you want to taste my special cum?"

"Oh yes," Ryan going along with what he thinks is just his wife's new just dirty talk.

"It is thick and white like yours," she pants. "Are you sure you want it? You will not be angry with me?"

"Yes, Mandy. I could never be angry with you," he goes along with her.

Ryan just thinks that she is playing a game. A silly fantasy. He never imagines that she is being serious. He thinks it is just her imagination.

"Oh, yes Mandy, Cum in my mouth," he says to enhance their fantasy.

"Ryan you are sexy. You look so feminine sucking on my new clit. It looks like you are sucking on a small cock. I think you like it. Don't you? Tell me you like sucking on my cock."

"Mmm, I love sucking on your cock Mandy."

"I bet you have always dreamed of sucking on a small little cock?" she teases him. "Tell me you have always wanted a small cock in your mouth."

It must have been in the far reaches of Ryan's mind, but the idea turned him on far more than he could ever have imagined. How was this possible?

Then a thought enters her mind. Maybe it was from Sabrina's magic wine. Maybe it was both of their latent fantasies.

"Maybe you would like to be a little feminized slave? It will just be a game, honey. You can be my little girl. You wouldn't mind, would you? You wouldn't mind making me happy?" she teases him. "Tell me."

He is so lost in the moment and her sexual playfulness, that he would accept anything she asks of him. As she moans, he becomes even more excited. He is lost in her fantasy, and somehow her fantasy is becoming his.

"Yes, Mandy, I will do anything you want," he whispers as he continues to lick her.

"You are so cute too. I bet if we shaved you completely and then dressed you in panties, you would be really pretty. Would you like that, honey? We could switch roles. Not forever, but just to play. Would you like to be a girl and suck on my cock? Would you like to be my little feminized slave tranny boy?"

He didn't imagine she was serious. Surely, she was just playing with him, he thought.It is just a silly fantasy and what she is thinking at this moment.

"Tell me, you will, honey. Please can we try? Please," she pleaded with him as he sucked on her penis-clit. "Please let me feminize you, just for fun. Will you fulfill my sexy fantasy?"

"Ok, honey. Anything you want. I will do it."

"I love you so much Ryan," she said. "You are the best husband in the world. Soon, you will be like my little girly lover. I can't wait! But I am so horny now. Please make me cum with your mouth and sexy tongue."

This thought of turning Ryan into her fantasy feminized slut and seeing Ryan so excited licking her penis-clit turns her on so much that she begins to rock her hips back and forth over his mouth. She moves into him, trying to force her large clit harder into his mouth. At 5cm, it really looks like she has a penis now. and seeing it extended and hard is so exciting to both of them.

"Oh, please, suck me harder. I am going to cum, ohhh," she implores him as she rubs harder on his face.

At that moment, she grabs Ryan's head forcing it onto his clit. She holds him with all his force so that he can only suck. Then, at that instant she explodes in an orgasm, ejaculating her new girl-cum into his mouth. He is immediately surprised as she squirts multiple loads into his mouth. The amount of cum is so much and he is unable to move so that he swallows every drop.

Mandy's orgasm was one that she never experienced. It was not like her typical orgasm. It was so different. Her 5cm clit continued to jerk in his mouth and then started to deflate.

--

After Mandy's orgasm, they both didn't know what just happened. Each was slightly embarrassed but didn't say anything to the other. Mandy, could not explain her new physiology and desires. How was it possible that she ejaculating cum through her clit? At the same time, Ryan could not explain being so turned on by basically sucking on what was essentially a small penis Maybe this was a fantasy he had for so many years that was hidden in his mind.

But how was it possible. It didn't matter, this was his wife and he felt so lucky. But somehow, each one of them knew deep down that it was related to Sabrina. They didn't know the details. But they would know soon.

--

Although Mandy orgasmed through her new penis-clit, she still had the deep desire inside her pussy.

"Please... Ryan, enter me now with your hard cock. I want you to fuck me hard, honey," she pleads. "Please, fuck me."

With this, Ryan needed no more encouragement. He moved up and pushed his hard but ever-increasingly diminished cock into her wet entrance. When he looked down, he could see himself entering her pussy, while her now limp penis-clit was still leaking her new white cum. As he pushes his cock into her pussy, he grabs her clit in his hand and pumps it up and down like a small penis. It starts to get hard again. This makes them both so hot that he begins to pump in and out of her with all his energy. Her orgasm is approaching as she senses that he is close.

"Cum inside me, darling," she pants."Please, give me all your cum."

Then, like so many times before, she feels his warm fluid filling her insides. However this time, she feels squirt after squirt that goes on for at least a full minute. With each jerk of Ryan's cock, she feels a large quantity of his fluid pulsating her insides. It is the most intense moment in their lives. Ryan then falls into her arms and they kiss passionately. He squirted at least a liter of cum into her pussy and now it all starts to leak out as he pulls his still hard cock out of her.

She reaches down and grabs nearly a handful of his cum. She brings it to her mouth and licks her fingers, swallowing a large amount of it. With much of it smeared all over the outside of her mouth and still on her tongue, she passionately kisses Ryan.

"I love you so much, Ryan," she whispers in his ears.

"I love you too, Mandy."

They close their eyes and savor the moment.

---

5: Ryan meets Sabrina.

After their lovemaking, they stay in each other's arms on the couch. They are both naked and her head is nestled in his chest with his arms around her. Like this, she is so happy that life is as always. She loves Ryan very much and this allows her to forget about all that has happened in the past week with Sabrina. She finally felt safe and content.