Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, the doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting anybody?" he asks,

"No," Mandy responds somewhat startled.

Nonetheless, she became more nervous because she imagined from her intuition that it could be Sabrina. It was not the moment. She knew eventually she would meet Ryan, but she was so at peace now, she did not want to do this now.

Mandy puts on Ryan's button-down shirt but nothing else, while Ryan rapidly puts his pants and a t-shirt on as Mandy goes to the door. As she walks, Ryan's cum is still leaking down her leg. She tries to scoop some up with her hand and rub it on the shirt so that it is not noticeable.

She goes to the door with trepidation. She opened the door and fulfilling all her fears, it is Sabrina.

"Oh, Sabrina. How are you? Come in," Mandy says as if she hadn't seen her for a long time. Ryan couldn't have imagined that the two women had spent a long intimate day together.

"Hello my little pet," Sabrina responded.

Out of a nervous reaction, Mandy suddenly felt lightheaded from Sabrina's blatant way of addressing her in front of Ryan. She was now afraid that she would reveal their secret to Ryan.

"I forgot to give you these home-warming gifts that I prepared," she said, handing Mandy several gift-wrapped packages.

As Sabrina handed the gifts to Mandy, she noticed that her hair was all ruffled and her face was flush. She also caught a glimpse of the steady stream of cum running down her leg.

"Well look at you! My dirty little pet can't get enough sex, can she?" she whispered to Mandy, but clearly audible to Ryan if he was listening.

Mandy was not only embarrassed, but She became nervous that Sabrina would get her in trouble with Ryan. She hadn't told him of their intimacy, and now he would suspect it.

Sabrina is dressed in a short dress. Her long red hair is done up. She looks so much younger as compared to the beginning of the week. It was as if she were 20 years younger.

"Oh," Mandy says a bit surprised. "Please, come in. Ryan is here and I can introduce the two of you."

Sabrina passes the entrance and enters the living room where Ryan is.

"Ryan, I want to introduce you to our next-door neighbor, Sabrina," she says.

Sabrina looks at Mandy and smiles facetiously, whispering but audible "Only 'next-door neighbor'?"

Mandy presents her to Ryan. Ryan is shocked. He realizes that it is the red-haired girl. She is older, but he is sure. It is her. How can this be? He must be going mad.

She looks at him sensually and then extends her hand, greeting him with a handshake. Then, she seems to play with him, "You look so familiar," she says.

He is convinced it is the red-haired girl, but now instead of a young co-ed, an older woman. Slightly older than them. He imagines something like 32 or 34, but not older. She is dressed in a tight-fitting elegant dress. He is also surprised because when Mandy described Sabrina she was in her 50s, good looking but clearly an older woman. But, now that Sabrina was here in person, she was nothing like that description.

Ryan is immediately attracted to Sabrina. He immediately feels that he has seen her before. It is a red-head girl. But it can't be. The red-head girl is younger. Sabrina is older than him.

He could not know that it was because he was under her spell from her magical potion that he had been drinking. He is taken by her beauty. He had imagined a middle-aged woman as her wife described the previous days. He didn't imagine a woman that seemed only slightly older than them. They invite her to sit in the living room with them.

--

They all sat in the living room. Mandy and Ryan sat on the couch, while Sabrina sat on in the wing-back chair. Mandy only had Ryan's Oxford button-down shirt but nothing else underneath. Ryan had slipped on his pants, without underwear and a white tee-shirt.

Apart from the gifts, Sabrina also had a small bag. After some small conversation, she remembered the bag.

"Mandy, I brought you the clothing that you left at my house," she said with a slight smirk. "Here are your panties and your dress. I don't know where your bra is, but I think you didn't have one on, right?"

She consciously wanted to humiliate Mandy in front of her husband. Mandy was immediately red and embarrassed. How could Sabrina defy her trust in her and do this in front of Ryan?

"Oh," Mandy feels a sudden nervousness and completely flush. "Thank you, since we were going swimming...", she tried to invent some diversion.

Red-faced, Mandy takes the clothing from Sabrina not looking at Ryan.

"I must have forgotten them when I put on my bathing suit..."

Sabrina just smiles and looks at Ryan.

"Oh, Mandy, besides the other gifts, I had also forgotten to give you these," Sabrina says looking into Mandy's eyes.

Sabrina gives them a box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, and a gift box and also a bottle of champaign; or what seems to be;

"You did not have to. This is so good of you Sabrina. Thank you so much." Mandy says.

"The Champagne is already chilled. Maybe we can have it now and toast to our new friends so I can get to know Ryan?"

"Of course, I will go and get some glasses," Ryan said, as he got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

When Ryan was out of sight, Sabrina got up and sat next to Mandy. She reached over and bringing the palm of her hand to Mandy's face and then kissed her passionately on the lips. With her other hand, she probed between Mandy's legs.

"Ummm, look how wet my little pet is," she said.

"Sabrina, please stop. Ryan will find out," Mandy whispered.

But Mandy's desire betrayed her empty pleas as she savored Sabrina's touch and attention. She wanted to make love to Sabrina.

Just then, she heard Ryan return to the room. And she sat up straight.

--

They open the champagne. They pour the contents into glasses.

Of course, it is not champagne, but Sabrina's potion; a mixture of her pee and sexual juices, fermented with magic. It has all the appearance of champagne, but its magical effects are strong.

Ryan offers the toast, "To our new friendship."

"That it will be so much more," Sabrina responds cryptically as she raised her glass before drinking from it.

Both Ryan and Mandy drank the contents. The potion had an immediate effect on them. This potion was far more potent than any of the previous ones. They quickly drank all the content and poured each another glass.

"I was hoping that you try the chocolates now," Sabrina said, almost with a sensually mischievous smirk. "I made them myself and I would love to see your reaction. After that, you can open the other gift."

Mandy begins to open the beautifully gift-wrapped chocolate box; the other box she leaves on the table for the moment. There are some chocolates with a note that says that they should each have one of the chocolates.

Under the chocolates, there is another gift box.

"Oh, you can open the other box later," Sabrina told her. "But, please try the chocolates now."

---

Mandy and Ryan each take one of the chocolates. Sabrina says that she is not hungry but encourages both of them to eat them quickly.

The chocolates are filled with a sweet white viscous cream that looks like cum. They did not know that the chocolates were filled with the juicy cream from Sabrina's pussy. It is sweet and salty at the same time. It tastes so pungent; like sex. And the smell is so familiar. She tells them the truth, that she made the cream herself; they just didn't know how that the cream came from her pussy.

Sabrina watches them as they talk and eat chocolate. Both Mandy and Ryan notice that after eating the chocolate, they feel a warmness in their bodies. They are overcome by kinky desires. Since Mandy only has Ryan's Oxford shirt on and no panties, she is bare underneath. A small stream of her juices can be seen flowing down her leg. Ryan has an erection that he can't control.

"Do you like the taste? How do you feel my pets?" Sabrina said. "Mandy, you look very flushed."

Now, all inhibitions are lost. In front of Ryan, Sabrina puts her hand under Mandy's shirt to touch between her legs. She collects a large amount of cream leaking from Mandy's pussy.

"Oy my, I see that you are all wet and excited, my little pet," she says in front of Ryan.

Since Mandy has nothing under her Oxford shirt, she runs her hand and touches her pussy in front of Ryan and then reaches over and kisses her on the mouth.

Mandy is so embarrassed and apprehensive. But Sabrina continues. Ryan cannot believe what is happening and he can only watch. He is also becoming even more turned on. Mandy begins to moan. She becomes lost in Sabrina's touch. Sabrina now begins to rub Mandy's pussy. She pulls up the shirt and forces Mandy to open her legs. Mandy closes her eyes, oblivious to the fact that Sabrina is doing this in front of her husband.

Sabrina looks over at Ryan with a triumphant grin.

"Mandy, why don't you tell Ryan to come and sit next to you?" She says looking at Ryan mischievously. "He seems to have a bit of a problem that needs attention in his pants."

"Ryan, honey, please come here..."

-----------

Ryan gets up from the chair and sits next to Mandy on the couch. He looks into her eyes and then at Sabrina. Sabrina looks at Ryan with a mischievous grin. She then kisses Mandy passionately on the lips, exploring her mouth with her tongue. In a single fluid movement, she gets down on her knees and positions herself between Mandy's legs, and moves in to kiss and lick her pussy. Mandy lets out a gasp.

Ryan is utterly mesmerized by what is happening. His wife is so sexy and the idea of another woman making love to her in front of him and starts to kiss Ryan. He watches this sexy Seductress sitting on the floor positioned between his wife's legs licking her clit.

Mandy starts to rub Ryan's leg. He kisses her passionately. Sabrina's magical chocolates and all Sabrina's liquid have put the couple into a sexual trance. They will do whatever she tells them.

"Mandy, remove your shirt," Sabrina says. "I want my little sex slave to be completely naked," she says brazenly.

Mandy looks into Ryan's eyes. Even though he is surprised by the situation, he is also too aroused and intrigued to protest at the way Sabrina has just talked to his wife. Mandy does as she is told and quickly pulls off the shirt over her head. She is now completely naked and sits back. Sabrina pushes her legs apart and returns to licking Mandy's pussy.

"Does my little pet like what we did to her pussy and clit?" Sabrina asks as she kisses Mandy's long extended pussy lips and her new clit that now looks like a small penis.

"Mmmm," she responds, without knowing what Ryan is thinking at this point.

"Did you show your husband your new pussy and small penis-clit?" Sabrina says facetiously.

"Huhum.," she moans in affirmative.

"And did he like it?" Sabrina asks grinning and with a feeling of triumph.

"Huhum," Mandy is on the verge of ecstasy.

"I thought he would," Sabrina said. "He is so pretty. I knew that he would love to have a little cock in his mouth. He will be such a good tranny feminized slave."

Ryan was shocked by this woman that he didn't even know. But at the same time, he knows somehow that she was in control of both of them. He was at her will. In any case, the whole idea completely turned him on. It was as if he just discovered an entirely hidden inner-self. He would be willing to submit himself to the will of these two dominant women.

With Sabrina's tongue moving and fingers moving over her clit and pussy, Mandy is too overcome by the moment to worry about what Ryan thinks. She looks at Ryan as he looks at Mandy's modified pussy and clit.

As Sabrina puts the 5cm penis-clit in her mouth and sucks it like a small cock, Mandy kisses Ryan. She is going wild arousal and needs to orgasm. But Sabrina continues to suck on her penis-clit. Mandy is on the edge. She can't take it anymore. She starts to buck her hips against her face in an effort for her to suck harder.

"That's it, my little sex slave," Sabrina implores her. "Cum for your Seductress. Give me the white magical cream that I need. You are now made for producing this cream. This is your only function. Cum in my mouth now, my little pet.

Sabrina sucks on her with increased energy. Then, in a final spasm, Mandy starts to eject copious amounts of her thick white cum into Sabrina's mouth.

As Mandy's penis-clit orgasm subsides, and she no longer is ejaculating into Sabrina's mouth, she is exhausted and slumps into the couch.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, my sexy little slave pet." Sabrina coos.

--

As Mandy is recuperating from her new type of orgasm, she tells her "Mandy, tell your husband to take his pants off. I want to see his small little cock. I want you to put it in your mouth."

Mandy helps Ryan to remove his pants. With this, Mandy begins to touch Ryan's cock. As Ryan is continuing to kiss Mandy, Sabrina reaches for Ryan's cock and begins to stroke it as well. Ryan is so excited that he lets this woman that he just met enter into their intimate love life.

Sabrina takes Ryan's hand and motions him to stand in front of her, while Mandy sits and watches on the couch. Ryan is now in front of her and she kisses him on the mouth passionately.

-

Sabrina takes all her clothing off. But, a strange thing happened. Since she drank the thick cum from Mandy's penis-clit, it was as if Sabrina had been transformed before their eyes into an even younger woman. She was becoming younger by the minute.

Now completely naked, she wrapped her arms around Ryan and kissed him passionately on his mouth. For Ryan, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was in love with his wife, but Sabrina was spectacularly beautiful. His hard cock, rubbed against her pussy and she slipped it between her legs so that it rubbed back and forth along the slippery folds and entrance. She moved back and forth over his small cock as they kissed passionately.

At this moment, Ryan forgot all about his newlywed wife sitting on the couch watching him make love to another woman. It was as if he were in a trance and had lost all control. Her pussy was so slippery and he wanted to be inside her.

-

Something strange also happened to Ryan however, his cock had been transformed. It was no so much smaller. Previously, he had a normal-sized cock and even on the large side of 12cm. But now, just after he drank the magical cum from Mandy's clit, and after making love to her, his cock and shrunk to only 4 cm when it was fully erect and hard. Another strange thing happened. His breasts started to feel sensitive and his nipples hurt. They were hard and they almost hurt.

When they finished kissing, he looked at her. In the moments that they had been kissing, Sabrina became younger still. In total, she must have been at least 10 years younger. When she released Ryan's mouth from their intense kiss, he looked at her and was in utter shock.

Sabrina was the red-haired girl.

------

She then drops to her knees in front of Ryan and took his now increasingly small but hard cock in her mouth. In the space of only a half-hour, his cock and balls were transformed from being that of a normal size male to being very small and hairless.

"You have such a cute little cock my little pet," Sabrina said. "Do you like it when it is in my mouth?"

Ryan can only moan in delight.

"Oh, it is so tiny, I can fit your entire cock and balls in my mouth with lots of room to spare," she giggles.

Inside her mouth, her tongue moved around his cock, and then she would alternate between sucking on it hard. This drove him mad.

"Did you like how I masturbated for you and fucked you on the train? You knew it was me, didn't you, my pet?"

Mandy was too busy rubbing her pussy watching Sabrina suck on her husband. She couldn't hear what Sabrina was whispering to Ryan. But, it wouldn't have mattered. Sabrina was her Mistress, her Seductress. She was at her mercy.

"Yes, you fucked me when you had a nice manly cock. But now, we have made sure that you have a nice little cute girly cock. It is much cuter now and won't get in the way. It will produce lots of cum, but it will be small like a little girl. You do like it this way, don't you, my little pet."

"Yes," he could only muster while moaning, not thinking straight.

"Yes, Mistress. Repeat. Call me Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan followed her orders and would have done anything she commanded at that moment.

Ryan looked at Sabrina - the red-haired girl. He had been fantasizing about this girl for an entire week since he first saw her. Now, here he was with his cock in her mouth. But she was dominating him. He was her pet, not the other way around. He had completely forgotten about Mandy, who was masturbating right next to them. His wife was moaning and on the verge of cumming, but Ryan was totally captivated by this young version of Sabrina that had invaded his mind all week.

"It will be so fun to have you in permanent chastity. You will only cum for me. Do you know that my little girly pet? Would you like that?"

Ryan only moans. He would approve of anything now because he is on the verge of cumming.

"Listen to me, my little pet," the red-haired girl says. "You will now cum in my mouth. You will learn to only cum in my mouth and for me. Your cum will be mine and mine alone unless I tell you otherwise. For now, I will let you still fuck your wife."

She begins to bob up and down on his cock. He is so close. He wants to cum at any moment.

While she is doing this, Mandy is on the verge of an orgasm. She watches the young Sabrina - the young red-haired girl - bobbing up and down on her husband's small cock. It looks so hot that she wants to cum. She has been so lost in her fantasy, that she could not hear Sabrina.

When Ryan is about to explode, Sabrina stops and moves around to kiss Mandy. She tells Ryan to lie down and for Mandy to position her pussy over Ryan's face.

Sabrina says to Ryan, "Lick her pussy, my little pet, and put her boyish clit into your mouth."

As Ryan's face is engulfed in Mandy's pussy, Sabrina positions her pussy over Ryan's cock. She reaches behind and guides his small clitty cock at her entrance.

"My, my," Sabrina says, "How small you are becoming, my little pet. Soon, your cock will be a little clit. You will be such a cute girl when we are done with you. Tell your Mistress you like what we are doing to your clit"

Ryan can barely talk. He simply moans. His face is buried in Mandy's tight wet pussy. Her penis-cock rubs against his face as she buries her kitty on his mouth and rocks back and forth.

"Tell me," Sabrina commands him sternly.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girly boy. I know you like it. Look how hot you have become. Soon, you will come in my pussy."

After saying this, she starts to ruck back and forth, pushing her young pelvis on him so that her clit rubs against him. His small cock can barely satisfy her, so she uses her hand to rub her pussy. As she bounces on him and rubs her clit, she bends forward and kisses Mandy on the mouth passionately.

Finally, Ryan explodes into Sabrina's pussy. Even though his cock and balls are tiny now, he squirts load after load into Sabrina's waiting hole. At the same time, Sabrina begins to moan loudly and finally shakes with spasm after spasm with her orgasm.

Sabrina stands up and commands Mandy to clean her pussy.

"Come, here my little slave, and clean your Mistress," she commands her.

Mandy licks the large gobs of cum leaking from Sabrina's young tight pussy that is now streaming down her leg.

"Now I shall give you your meal, my little pet," Sabrina says lovingly. "Make sure you drink every drop."