Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positions her pussy on Mandy's mouth and begins to pee. The stream is intense, and Mandy does all she can to swallow as the fountain continues. But it is becoming her source of nutrition and she savors each drop.

"That's it, my love, drink it all. This will turn you into my useful little slave," Sabrina says to her affectionately. "But we have to save some for your husband."

With that, the steady stream stopped. Sabrina looked at Ryan who was still lying on his back on the floor. She then squatted over his face and pointed her pussy at his mouth.

"You shall like this my little girly pet. It will help you make your transformation and also produce the cream that I need. Drink all of it for your Mistress."

Just as before a steady stream started to flow from her and into his mouth. Since it was his first time, he was unable to capture all of Sabrina's pee. But even in his magical trance, he made all his effort to drink as much as she gave him.

She looked at Mandy and smiled.

"Your husband has learned quickly. He will now be ever cuter and prettier than before. You shall see," Sabrina said to her. "Now clean your husband's small clitty penis," Sabrina commanded.

Ryan is still lying on his back. A huge amount of his cum covers his abdomen and chest. Mandy positions herself over him with her pussy at his face. She begins to lick the cum from his abdomen and then moves down to put his small penis in her mouth.

She looks at his penis and is surprised at how it changed. Before it was a normal man's penis, but now it is tiny. She doesn't know how it happened, but she thought it was cute. Also, she is aroused because it awakened a latent fantasy she had to feminize her husband. With such a small cock, it would be easy to hide it under panties and he could wear dresses. For some reason, all his face and body hair seemed to become transparent and thin.

Sabrina stood up and began to put on her dress. She looked down at the couple on the floor still wrapped in a 69 position. Mandy was busy sucking on Ryan's pussy, while she rubbed her pussy on his face.

--

Sabrina is pleased that her plan is going forward as she planned. Each day she has turned younger. She now has two sex-slaves that have are being converted into her source of eternal youth. Their fluids will keep her young forever. Soon. Yes, soon her plan will be complete.

--

"I am going now my little pets," Sabrina whispers to them as she is now fully dressed. "Don't forget to open your gifts later. You have my permission to continue to cum in each other until I tell you otherwise."

Both Mandy and Ryan remain naked on the floor in an embrace. They are both in a sexual trance. They are conscious, but somehow their minds are in another world - in a dream. They hear Sabrina, but her chocolates have made them unable to think straight.

Now, as Sabrina leaves, they fall asleep. Mandy on top of Ryan with her pussy still buried on his face and while her face still next to his new and tiny cock.

------

6 New bodies and new urges

After Sabrina had gone, and some of the effects of the magical chocolates begin to attenuate, they both come out of their sexual trance. They have an awkward moment because they just let another person into their intimate lives.

For Mandy, even amongst her confusion, she is a bit relieved because she does not need to completely hide the week with Sabrina.

Each tried not to talk about it.

"Let's go upstairs to bed..."

Mandy had forgotten about the package and gifts from Sabrina.

They subsequently go to their bedroom and prepare for bed. But even as the sexual trance of Sabrina's chocolates has worn off, the effects of Sabrina's pee potion have had a tremendous effect on both of them. It has changed their physiology, private body parts, and has opened up their latent sexual fantasies. They are also always sex-crazed and horny.

They begin to kiss. They quickly remove their clothing. She takes Ryan's small cock in her hand and strokes it gently up and down as they stand. Even within the last half hour, his cock and balls continued to get smaller. Even when it was hard, it wasn't even 4cm. But, she loves how his tiny cock feels. It is so cute. She especially loves his small balls. His body is also skinnier than it was before. Her mind is so full of such kinky thoughts that she doesn't know how to control herself.

While standing, they kiss passionately. Then they both move towards the bed completely naked but with their mouths locked together. They then fall onto the bed.

They lie down on the bed and start to make love normally, but she wants so much more. She wants it to be kinky. Sabrina's potion has made them both so horny and kinky. While they are kissing passionately on the mouth, Mandy is so horny she wants to be treated roughly. She doesn't know why. She wants Ryan to do all those things to her that Sabrina did, but she doesn't know how to say it.

"I forgot about Sabrina's gifts," Mandy says.

"What gifts?"

"Wait here, I will get them and be right back," she responds as she leaves the bedroom.

She goes downstairs and retrieves the box. She returns to the room. Mandy sees him on the bed. Even though his cock is rock hard and sticking straight up, it has become so tiny that it is barely 4cm or maybe less. Before today, it was at least 12cm. But, he was so cute and seemed so feminine and sexy. She realized that she liked it more like this. She wanted to dominate him.

"Look what she bought us," Mandy said.

Ryan read the note.

"To my new little kinky pet. Make sure you use your new naughty toys. I will ask you about it tomorrow. xxx with love your mistress, Sabrina. xxxx"

Mandy shows him the box with the gold chain with nipple clamps. She then takes out all the rest of the contents and puts them on the bed. She places on the bed the ball gag and blindfold, the set of different whips, the set of solid gold dildos of different sizes, one double-ended with the harness, and the other double-ended dildo without the harness.

She then takes out the steel balls that should be inserted into a vagina. Finally, she surprises Ryan with the different cock chastity restraints and various sized ass plugs; some of which are designed for men to be fastened around the man's balls so it can't be removed. The chastity devices are so small as if they were designed for the way are now. Only hours ago, he would never have been able to fit into them. Now, these devices would hide his cock as if it weren't there.

"Ryan, I want to tie you up on the bed. Will you let me?" she pleads with urgency. "Please, honey, it is only a game and it will be for fun. It will be like before. Will you let me?"

"Mandy, but...," he tries and resists.

"Come on, please do it for me," she insists.

"OK, honey," he finally concedes. "I love you. I would do anything you want."

"Anything?" she says coyly and gives him a sexy kiss on the mouth. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course. For you anything."

"Mmmm, I love you so much, honey," she responds.

She kisses him passionately on the mouth as her hand moves down to caress his tiny erect cock. Her tongue begins to probe his mouth. Then, her hand runs up his skinny naked body. He seems to have less body hair and is completely smooth. She reaches his once flat and athletic breasts, but now seem to be like a woman's breasts. His nipples are even slightly extended which is totally strange. She takes one between her finger and squeezes.

"Oww," he says. "I don't know why but that hurt."

"I am sorry, honey. I didn't want to hurt you, but you are such a sexy boy," she says as she then runs her hand down his body and then behind, running down the crease of his ass.

"Ryan, I want to take you like a girl. Will you let me?"

"What? Mandy, ..."

"Please Ryan, I beg you," she pleads with him. "It will just be a silly game. I will act like the man and you will act like the woman."

"But, are you serious?"

"Yes, honey. Please. I need this. You said you would do anything for me. Please let me take you and dominate you. It will only be this time and just a bit of play."

"Sure, Mandy. Anything for you."

With this, she kisses him passionately on the mouth, wraps her arms around his now slender shoulders, and hugs him.

Ryan would never know this was the beginning of a new way of life.

-

With the "gifts" from Sabrina, Mandy ties Ryan spread eagle on the bed. She fastened both his hand and ankles with cuffs that are fastened tightly below the bed. His arms and legs are pulled so tight, that he is feeling quite a bit of discomfort. Mandy then fetches the collar that Sabrina gave to her. She fastens it around Ryan's neck so that it nearly suffocates him. To relax him, she kisses him affectionately on the mouth. She then takes a ball gag and puts it into his mouth.

"Ryan, I will attach these clamps to your nipples. They will hurt. Will you let me do that? I love you, but you must let me do this."

His eyes look up at her and nodes resigned agreement.

Little did they both know that Sabrina's potion was slowly turning Ryan into a hermaphrodite, just like it was changing Mandy. Ryan was in the early process of growing breasts. They were like a girl's breast as she goes through puberty, but now they were ultra-sensitive. When Mandy fastened the clips, the pain was excruciating.

----

"Ryan?", she calls between their kisses.

"Mmmm?"

"I want to whip you. Will you let me?" she asks meekly.

"Mmm," he moans through the ball gag.

"I love, you, but I want to hurt you. It is just playing and only for fun, but I want us to experience the real thing. I want to whip you very hard."

Terror can be seen in Ryan's eyes. He doesn't understand this side of Mandy, but she is also subconsciously being controlled by Sabrina through her magical potion.

Being spread-eagle on the bed, he was so vulnerable. His tiny cock is limp from his fear. It looks like a mere bump and is about 3cm now. His balls seem to have retracted into his body and only a small sack can be seen.

"OK, Ryan, we will just play," Mandy says gently trying to calm him. However, she cannot deny that she is incredibly aroused by the idea. "I will get one of the whips that Sabrina gave us. Wait here."

She leaves and comes back several minutes later. He can't hide the fact that this whole situation has made him incredibly turned on. However, his cock is completely limp and he can't get it hard. He is starting to feel a big change in his body. Now his pleasure is around his nipples. Also, he feels a strange feeling underneath his cock and balls, in the area between his legs. He feels an urge and warmth there that he never before felt. It is as if something new is growing there.

Now, He doesn't know why, but he wants Mandy to treat him roughly. Part of him wants to be whipped by her, but another part of him is very scared. He finds the whole idea of being helpless and tied to the bed incredibly erotic.

She wants to treat him like a slave. Also, another thought entered her mind. She wants to treat him like a girl slave. A feminized slave.

She takes the whip and at first, just moves it over him to tickle his body. She is at first very gentle. However, the image of him completely helpless tied spread eagle on the bed - his arms stretched outward and his legs open revealing his tiny cock is just so erotic.

--

As she, admires his skinny sexy body that is increasingly feminized, she notices something now even more surprising. It is strange, but between his legs, she thinks she can almost make out the outline of a pussy - a real girl pussy - on her now feminized husband. It is almost as if underneath a thin layer of skin, he had a pussy and it was becoming visible by the moment. But this was impossible, she thought. She never noticed this before. She was also amazed by how small his penis had become.

--

At once she also has an inner struggle with the whip in her hand ready to inflict pain on Ryah, the man she loves. Part of her wants to let her kinky sexual perverted fantasies run their course, but the other part is reminding her this is her husband; someone she loves and respects and would never want to hurt for anything.

She pushes aside these thoughts and uses the whip to strike him, but very lightly at first. Since he barely responds, she puts more force into the next swing of the whip striking him enough that his body jerks slightly. Once again, he seems to be able to take a little more pain, she thinks. As she cocks the whip back she is so aroused by his naked feminized body that is so helpless on the bed. With this, she puts more of her force into the action of swinging the whip and it crashes down on his body. His body jerks once again.

But now, she forgets that it is her husband that she is whipping. In fact, she forgets that it is a person. For her, it is just a sex slave that deserves to be whipped hard. She strikes him extremely hard. This time his body jumped from the bed in sudden pain. There is a large red mark around his tummy.

She begins a fury of movements, whipping him continuously, one after another, exerting all her force so that each time the sex-slave feels raw pain. She wants to hurt the sex slave. Mandy is overtaken by Sabrina's potion. She wants this sex slave to feel the same as when Sabrina first whipped her in the dungeon.

She continues to strikes him even harder. She starts to whip him again, and again and again. He begins to whip with increasing force and now aiming for his small cock and his newly forming tits. The potion has now taken over her mind and she lost track of everything, forgetting about the pain that her husband must be feeling. His body is now covered in long red whip marks, crisscrossed across his white-skinny and feminized body.

A strange thing happened to Mandy. Each time she strikes him, she is more aroused. She puts a finger between her legs and rubs her pussy. She also takes her new penis-cock between the palms of her hands. It is at least 6cm and hard now and she begins to stroke it as if it were a man's penis. Seeing the tied sex-slave moan with pain makes her increasingly close to orgasm. The pleasure in her penis-cock is so different from the pleasure of rubbing her pussy. She strokes it faster and begins to notice that an orgasm is approaching.

Just as she is about to have an orgasm through her penis-clit, she strikes his body with nearly all her force, aiming for his small cock, which is now completely red. Seeing him suffer makes her jerk her hard penis-cock even harder. She is getting close to cumming.

She notices that she will orgasm at any moment. She quickly puts the whip down and moves on top of the bed. She positions herself over Ryan's face. She removes his ball gag and begins to jerk her penis-cock furiously up and down. Up and down, she strokes it as she closes her eyes awaiting the impending explosive orgasm.

She aims it at his mouth her penis-cock at her husband's mouth. Then, she lets out a screaming moan and begins to ejaculate gobs of thick white cum from her newly formed penis-cock. She squirts load after load into his mouth and onto his face. It is so much cum, that he is nearly suffocating with the quantity.

When her orgasm subsides, she looks down at him and realizes that he is practically drowning in her cum. She starts to cum to her senses and undoes the tight neck collar.

"You did really well, my little sex slave - for your first time," she says as she bends down and kisses him on the mouth.

He is covered in liters of her cum, but she hugs him even though he is still tied to the bed in a spread eagle. Ryan is in tremendous pain and still in shock.

"I love you, Ryan," she says.

"I love you too, Mandy."

"Are you angry with me for treating you like this?" she asks innocently and affectionately.

"No, honey," he says. "I could never be angry with you."

"Good my little feminized girly pet. In a little while, I shall take your virginity. But, now we can rest a little bit."

She collapses on his body, resting her head within the nape of his neck and shoulder. Then within a few seconds, they fall asleep together.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Weekend Therapy Cheating and betrayal turns to gaslighting into perfect end.in Mind Control
BPA Holiday Special Pt. 01 A brother and sister become Christmas cheer for one street.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bunny Paws Avenue A seemingly innocent new street changes things for a couple.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Husband Couple, Wife Couple Newly married, we becomes the "wives" of a dominant couple.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Lab Rat Pt. 01 Gets chosen.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories