See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure. Don't forget your bag.' He watched while she hoisted her bag out and shut the door, and he left her standing on the front doorstep.

It took Emily about four seconds to unpack: she simply upended her bag by the side of the bed. Her chores done she looked around the little room: a computer desk and chair, a table lamp on the floor next to the single mattress and a cupboard in the corner were the only furniture. The window was small and overlooked what appeared to be a neighbour's bedroom and she made a mental note to watch it from time to time to see who was living there and what they did.

The flat was tiny: a bathroom and toilet opposite her room, a small laundry with a washing machine and drier, and a kitchen, lounge and the other bedroom. She could see he had expended effort to make it homely – there were pictures on the walls and potted plants on the window sills, and it was clean and tidy. She opened the sliding door to the little balcony and looked out to the south: the street was directly below and a park opposite, giving a pleasant outlook, but there was nothing else of interest so she turned her attention to PJ's bedroom.

It was much larger than hers with a queen sized bed dominating most of the floor. She saw at once a woman had been here: there was a lipstick and a jar of face cream on a bedside table and a lingering fragrance of perfume on the nearby pillow. She slid open the bedside drawers, touching nothing but seeing everything, and checked the wardrobe where her brother's clothes hung, but there was nothing of interest.

Em sat on the edge of the bed and thought about what she'd found, and what she hadn't found. The girlfriend came around often enough to care about the appearance of the flat, for she had left flowers in the lounge and candles either side of the bed; but there were none of her clothes in the closet so she hadn't moved in. There were no condoms in the drawers either, so she was probably on the pill; and no nightie so she slept naked - or perhaps she didn't sleep...perhaps this was only a bed for fucking. She imagined them rutting on the cream coloured bedspread, their bodies illuminated by the flickering candles and their moans of satisfaction echoing from the four walls. Her room was less than three paces away, separated only by a thin internal wall, and she wondered how she would cope.

Em rose to her feet, smoothed down the covers and closed the bedroom door. She'd been looking forward to reconnecting with her brother, and now it seemed there was now another person in his life. She wondered what Suzy looked like and whether he was serious about her, and with a sudden slide of disappointment realised that it didn't matter. If the choice was between hanging out with her or fucking his bimbo it was no contest. It looked like it was going to be a long few days.

*

Em was watching an old movie when the door opened. She looked up, expecting to see her brother but the face that appeared was that of a dark haired woman.

She set her car keys on the nearby table and held out her hand. 'You must be Emily,' she said. I've heard a lot about you.'

'And you must be Suzy. I've heard you, too...uh, I mean, I've heard about you.'

Suzy smiled at the little faux pas but said nothing about it. She held out a decorative gift bag. 'I've bought you a little welcome present,' she explained. 'It's difficult buying something for someone you don't know, so I hope you like it.'

Em took the proffered gift in some confusion. She hadn't expected this and didn't have anything to give her in return. 'I – well, thank you. I'm afraid I don't have -'

'No need.' Suzy smiled at the girl. PJ's sister was much smaller than she had imagined: perhaps only five four or five, but was very attractive. She could see what PJ had meant about her shyness though – even in the first seconds of meeting her Suzy sensed her solitude, but she also had an open, honest face.

'Look – don't open it now,' she said. 'I just dropped in to say hi. PJ won't be home for an hour or two so why don't we go and have a drink?'

'Sure.' Em nodded. 'I'll get my bag.'

They sat in the beer garden of the local bar, drinking wine. At first the conversation was a little stilted but the drinks and the warm evening sunshine soon worked, and they spoke more freely.

'So how long have you two been an item?' Em asked shyly.

'A week or so. PJ dropped into the office to ask about something...I was on the front desk and we sort of hit it off, and so here I am. He's turned out to be everything I like, so far.'

Em smiled. 'I guess it is difficult when you first meet someone. I've known PJ all my life and apart from his weird cross dressing habit he's a good guy.'

'Cross dressing?' Suzy looked startled.

'Sure. You mean to say you haven't noticed?'

'I -' Suzy glanced at Em's face, and realised she was joking. 'I have,' she said. 'In fact he borrows my clothes all the time.' She regarded the younger girl: it was clear she had a quirky sense of humour. 'So have you checked out the flat?' she asked, and smiled at Em's sudden confusion. 'Hey, it's no big deal - I would have done the same. It's just a way of finding out a bit about someone before meeting them. Did you look?'

'Sure – it took all of two minutes.'

'Yeah, it's not big, is it? So what did you find out about me?'

Em knew that if their roles were reversed Suzy would have checked out the clues as well, and she was finding it easy to speak to her anyway. 'That you haven't moved in yet, you sleep on the left side of the bed, you like to keep a tidy house, you're on the pill and you like adventurous sex.'

'Wow!' Suzy was impressed. 'Well, you got all that right, but how did you figure out the last bit? There's no chandeliers to swing from and I'm sure we hid the bondage kit.'

'I heard you on the phone yesterday...you weren't speaking much because you had your mouth full.'

Suzy laughed. 'He wasn't going to answer the phone, but I asked him to. I like stuff like that - you know, trying to shock people a bit. You weren't offended, were you?'

'Not at all. Actually, it sort of turned me on.'

'Well, that's good.' Suzy sat back in her chair. 'You know, I'll admit I was worried when I heard you were coming to stay – I imagined a spoiled thin lipped little bitch who would cramp our style for the next two weeks, but you're not like that at all.'

'You hardly know me. I could take after my mother.'

'Does she have thin lips, then?'

Em laughed 'Not especially, but she's – well, shall we say...protective of her children. You must have noticed how often she rings PJ? Twice a day at least and three on Sundays, worrying about what he eats and how he's coping and whether he's getting enough sleep. If she knew you were around she'd have you to dinner in a heartbeat so she could check you out. If she heard you giving her precious little boy head she'd take out a contract on you.'

'Thanks for the warning.' Suzy drained the last of her drink. 'You want another?'

'Sure.' Em watched in silence while her glass was filled, and she looked around. 'This is nice, here. Why don't you ring PJ and ask him to meet us?'

'I thought it would be good to get to know each other first. So do you have a guy?'

'Sure.' Em lied. 'He's away at the moment in Europe, so I haven't seen him for a while.'

'Tell me about him.'

'Not much to tell. About six foot, well built, dark brown hair – good body -'

'Sounds just like your brother.'

Em realised that Suzy was right: she had been describing PJ without any conscious effort to do so. She felt herself blushing and wondered if the other woman had noticed. 'Well, I guess he is, a bit,' she said. 'That's a coincidence, isn't it?'

'Sure,' Suzy agreed. 'So how long has he been gone for?'

'Uh – a week or two.'

Suzy nodded. She was reasonably certain that Em wasn't sexually active, which probably meant that she didn't have a guy at all. Her shyness hid a lot of things but it couldn't hide the vibes that women have when they are getting it regularly. Something to do with endorphins, she'd heard. She wondered if Em was actually gay and felt a twinge of excitement at the thought. Having little Emily Symonds sitting on your face with her hour-glass figure and tight little butt was definitely an interesting thought.

'So what's he like in bed?' Suzy asked.

Emily met her eyes. She could see that the woman didn't believe her, but was too caught up in the lie to wriggle out of it. 'Uh – pretty good. Not that I have a lot to compare him with, you know.' She gave a little self-conscious giggle. 'What about you?'

'Me? Well, I'm doing OK, thank you. PJ is above average...although he could be a bit more adventurous. Still, I guess most guys are like that, aren't they? You know, happy to poke it in and wriggle it around a bit, when there's soooo much more to do.' Em could see she was warming to the subject. 'The best lovers I ever had were women. They really know which buttons to press...singly and together.' Lucy was silent for a few moments, her mind on Toni Petersen and Katrina Roland and their talented little tongues. 'Have you ever -?'

'Oh, no! Uh, not yet.'

'You should try it sometime,' Suzy said. 'It doesn't mean you're a Les or anything – it's just something different.'

'Does PJ know – uh, you know, that you're um, bi?' Em asked. She could see the dark ring of Suzy's irises, almost black in the dappled shade of the garden, and for a moment she was reminded of the expressionless orbs of a shark circling its prey.

Suzy smiled into the girls face. 'Oh, I wouldn't say I'm bi,' she said. 'I just like the variety from time to time. And no, PJ doesn't know...yet. I'm hoping to introduce him to a friend of mine when the time comes, but I'm just not sure yet if he's ready. He's sort of into me at the moment, if you'll excuse the pun.' She laughed. 'Anyway, enough about that! You must think I'm dreadful, talking about sex with your brother.'

'No, no, not at all,' Em denied. It was true, too, she wasn't the least bit shocked or put out. Suzy seemed so much more sophisticated and worldly than her and yet was probably only a year or two older. She suddenly realised there was so much out there she hadn't done, and she hadn't even known she was missing it. 'I like listening to you.'

'You're very kind,' Suzy said. 'Now, let's talk about something else – have you left school yet?'

They spent the next hour chatting about work and hobbies and movies, and then walked home together, each thinking of the other. Emily found herself wishing she could be just like Suzy, full of excitement and adventure and brimming with confidence; and Suzy imagined taking her new friend to bed and what she would do to her delicious little body though a long, long night of pleasure.

*

That night Em lay in bed and listened to her brother making love.

It started with a low murmur of voices but it was obvious what they were doing. Em strained to hear the whispered sounds and her imagination filled in the periods of silence: Suzy naked, her body smooth and tanned and her firm breasts with those amazing thick nipples she had seen thrusting against her dress. Perhaps she was lying on her side with one leg hooked over PJs waist and their faces pressed together.

'Ah, ah, that's nice.' Em could hear Suzy's higher pitched voice more clearly now. 'Put it in,' she whispered and there was a soft giggle followed by a groan.

Em heard the mattress protest as they moved. She pictured her brother's cock sliding into Suzy's body, slick and shiny with her juices, and she heard the rhythmic squeaking of the bedsprings as he began to thrust. Maybe he was on top now, with her long legs wrapped around him...or were they doing something different? Perhaps she was kneeling to take him from behind, or perhaps she was on top, riding the thick root of his shaft. The images of their coupling flashed through her mind like a porno flick and Em felt her own juices start to flow, and her fingers crept down to the tight crease of her pussy.

The squeaking became more frenetic and she heard Suzy whispering again. 'Easy, easy,' she said. 'Ah, yes. Just there...slowly, slowly...ah, that's right,' and she gave a tremulous little groan. 'That's just right, PJ....it's deep....I can feel it right up inside me,' and then another sigh.

Em buried her fingers in her pussy and began to frig in earnest. The thought of her brother fucking Suzy not five paces from her was a far bigger turn on than any movie she had watched, and her level of excitement spiraled quickly. She spread her legs wide and thrust her finger back and forth into her wet canal in cadence with the squeaking springs, and imagined it was a cock. She envisaged it sliding into her body, and how her tight little vulva would grip the shining shaft as the head reached up towards her belly; and she heard the rhythmic squishing of her pussy adding to the orchestra of noises coming from next door. Every sound they made was clear now: the words and sighs and groans, and the soft slap of wet flesh upon wet flesh. It was almost as if they wanted her to hear – to be drawn into a sort of virtual threesome where only a thin wall and three short paces separated them, and so Em lay on her mattress and listened with a racing heart, and her legs were stretched open and her pussy soaking wet.

Twice the rising tide of her orgasm swept into her brain and twice she held it back, her hands clear of her pussy and her breath gasping in her lungs: and then the squeaking bedsprings fuelled her lust and her fingers crept back to the moist entrance to her body, and she groaned at the thought of the delicious images flashing through her mind.

At last she heard the whispered command. 'Cum into me.' It was Suzy's voice, full of need. 'I want you to cum into me.'

'I will, I will.' PJ's reply was hoarse. There was a period of silence save only for the bedsprings, faster now as he reached towards his climax, and then a low moan and his voice again, tight with passion. 'It's close...Suzy...uh, its cumming...it's cumming... I can't stop it – ah, ah. Fuck!'

The rhythmic squeaking stopped abruptly and Em heard shuddering gasps as her brother emptied his twitching balls into the girl. She pictured his seed splashing into Suzy's channel, thick and white and creamy; and she imagined the expression on her face as she absorbed it, her limbs straining to vacuum every drop of her lover's sperm into her body. The image was enough to trigger her own orgasm and the sound of a rushing wind filled her head and a sudden spurt of moisture soaked her fingers. Through the grainy half vision and tumbling wind of shadow and light she heard her own voice crying out, shrill and uncontrolled, on and on and on as the pleasure seized her, and the sounds echoed in the empty little room in which she writhed.

And afterwards, as the sweat was cooling on her body, she heard the soft laughs from next door and the murmuring of lovers sated, and she wished she were just like them.

*

Em woke to the sound of the door opening and she opened her eyes to see Suzy crouching on the floor beside the mattress.

'I hope we didn't disturb you too much last night,' she said, and there was laughter in her eyes.

Em shook her head. 'Uh, well, no.'

Suzy smiled. 'That's good.' She regarded the girl for a few moments. The sheet was pulled up to her chin but she could see the outline of her body beneath it with its hills and valleys and warm curves. In the morning sun her eyes were very blue, and within them was an expression of loneliness.

'I'm working this morning,' she continued. 'But I wondered if we could catch up for lunch...just the two of us. Would you like that?'

'Oh, yes please.'

'Right. The same place as yesterday, then...say at twelve thirty?'

'I'll be there.'

Suzy examined her for a second longer, and then she bent forward and pressed her lips to Em's. For a moment the younger girl was too surprised to do anything: she simply lay there with her eyes open; and then she felt how soft Suzy's lips were and in a sudden rush she understood that this was not a simple goodbye kiss but a sensual one, and her mouth opened in supplication. She reached up and put her arms around Suzy's neck and her senses were swamped by the softness of her skin and the perfume of her hair, and her heart started racing.

For a long moment their lips were joined, and then Suzy stood back. She looked down at Em and smiled. 'I'll see you later,' she said, and with a soft chuckle she turned away and was gone.

*

Suzanne Amelia Jennings was born in 1990 in a small country town in central New South Wales. Her father was the national sales manager for a big agricultural products firm, a job which took him away for long periods of time and gave him the opportunity to meet other women on the road, a fact that didn't escape his long suffering wife. Any affection in the marriage quickly dried up, but the children were raised in a loving environment due entirely to their mother.

Suzy left home after school to find work in the city and soon found a lifestyle she had never dreamed of in the sleepy little town she left behind. She found shared accommodation with two older girls who quickly introduced her to alcohol, parties and sex, in that order – an infinitely satisfying arrangement because they shared everything, including boyfriends and themselves, sometimes singly and sometimes together. For the first two weeks Suzy lived in a state of constant amazement, but she quickly discovered a penchant for enjoying herself both in and out of bed, and by the time the first month was over she wondered how she had ever survived in her previous life. There was a constant supply of young energetic men who sought no commitment and, on the odd occasions the supply dried up or she got bored there was always her two flatmates, Toni and Katrina, ready to lift up the sheets and give access to their warm and perfumed bodies.

Sex with other women was not her preference, although she always enjoyed the experience when either one or both of her friends invited her to bed. She much preferred men, however, and therefore didn't solicit other girls: so she found it surprising that she was turned on so much by Em. What was it about her that made her so attractive?

Suzy pondered the question as she drove to work and decided it was a combination of factors rather than just one. Em's body was petite but was as beautifully proportioned as if it has been fashioned by a sculptor. Suzy had studied her ass pressing against the little yellow dress and not even the obvious panty-line could hide the smooth perfection of those tight little cheeks. She thought about what lay between them, and how young and tight it would be, and she found herself licking her lips in anticipation.

But it was more than just a nice ass: Em's waist was trim and her breasts small and firm, with enormous nipples that threatened to poke holes in the fabric of her dress; and her neck was...well, amazing. Suzy was into long necks and Em's was both long and slender and set upon perfect shoulders with an incredible bone structure. And if that wasn't enough, Suzy thought, there was her face: as sweet and innocent as a baby rabbit's. The expression in those guileless blue eyes promised innocence and virtuosity that was quite in contrast to the orgasmic groans she had heard coming from her room last night.

All in all, Suzy thought that although Em looked as innocent as a nun she was probably an accomplished little performer in bed - and she had never been with a woman. Her pulse quickened at the thought of teaching the girl new tricks and what they could do together; and whether PJ could be involved. The thought of being with a brother and sister in her bed was something quite new to her, and a sudden bloom of moisture at her crutch told her how exciting that would be.