See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy laughed, a throaty little chuckle. The afternoon's sex had been great but there was always room for more. She hoisted one leg over PJ's lap and rubbed his groin with it, and was rewarded almost at once by a growing hardness. 'You tell me everything you'd like to do to innocent little Em,' she purred, 'and I'll tell you what my big brother did to me, when Mum was out.'

PJ put his hand on her thigh, the fingers curling downwards towards her ass. He could feel its delightful shape and texture and he remembered how his cock had looked last night, framed between the two cheeks as he sawed in and out of her pussy. The image caused his rod to stiffen more quickly 'Tell me now,' he demanded.

'Uh uh. She'll be out in a minute...I'll tell you later.' Her fingers touched his cheek, the nails rasping on his stubble, and she laughed again. 'And you can tell me every little detail about how you'd fuck the delicious little Emily Symonds.'

*

The evening was not a success. Em had showered and changed into her best dress, and although she tried to be cheerful it was obvious to everyone she was in a brittle mood. She sat close to Suzy and touched her when she could, and her frequent glances were full of meaning.

PJ mentioned it when Em was out of the room. 'So what's going on with sis?' he asked. 'If I didn't know better I'd say she'd taken a shine to you.'

Suzy shrugged. 'Beats me.'

'So you've no idea at all?'

She turned her eyes on him. 'No. What do you expect me to say?'

'Shit, I don't know. I've never seen her like this. Yesterday she was fine and tonight she's mooning over you like a love struck teenager. I thought perhaps you might have...well, you know, like – made out, or something.' PJ didn't know of Suzy's appetite for girls.

Suzy regarded him, surprised at his perspicacity. 'We had a chat today. She sees what we've got and she hasn't. I think she wants to borrow my dream...you know, be able to live away from home, have a job with regular money and a relationship with a good guy. It's a girlie crush thing, that's all.'

He nodded, pleased that his observation had been right. 'So what brought that on?'

'She's at that age, I guess. She'll be right.'

'Well I hope she doesn't get jealous when she hears us again tonight,' he said. 'When you tell me about what your brother did to you.'

Suzy dropped her voice. 'And you tell me about what you'd do to her. Have a good look at her before we go to bed, PJ, and get your imagination fired up.'

'I've had a look...she's right here, with us.'

'No. You're looking at her like a brother...I mean a real close look, like you were in a bar eyeing her up. Like you haven't been laid for a year and she walks in and all you can think about is getting into her pants. I mean -' she broke off as the toilet door opened and hurriedly changed the subject. 'So are you at work all day tomorrow?'

'Yep. It's really busy, but I'm hoping next week will be quieter.'

'Sure.' Suzy looked up as Em entered the room. Her eyes were red and she looked tired. 'You OK, Em?'

'Not really. I've got a headache. Would you mind if I went to lie down? I'll help with the dishes tomorrow.'

'Sure, honey. Is there anything I can do?'

Em shook her head, but her eyes told Suzy there was plenty she could do, if only PJ wasn't there.

*

Em lay in her bed and listened to the action next door. She'd tried to put the pillow on her head but it was no use...they were going at it hammer and tongs and her heart burned with jealousy. She imagined the slim thighs straddling her brother's face, just as they had straddled hers, and she remembered the exquisite taste of her juices as they dribbled and spurted from her cunt. Those same juices were being smeared over his face now, and he was sliding into that slippery little channel where her own fingers had been earlier that day. It just wasn't fair.

Em was not given to jealousy and it was not an emotion she enjoyed. She loved her brother and understood that he was the innocent party; and she thought she loved Suzy, too – certainly she loved what she did to her. But she couldn't help it: she wanted Suzy with a longing so sharp that it felt like a knife sliding under her ribs.

It should be me, she thought. I should be there, not him. How can she do that to me? Her pain came in waves like the breakers that sweep across the Southern Ocean, pushing aside reason and logic like drifting flotsam in the whirlpool of her mind. I need her. I want her. I can't live without her. And with the pain there was anger that Suzy would forsake her: she doesn't like me...she thinks she's better than me; and self pity, too, at the cruelty of what had been done to her... I'm no good. I've never been any good.

And then she remembered the look on Suzy's face as her first orgasm burst like a supernova in her brain, and how her limbs had twitched and trembled and the look of love she had given Emily as she kissed her mouth. And her spirits soared at the thought that Suzy did love her, and what they had together was good and clean and pure: and then she heard the whispering and the squeak of the bedsprings and her hopes were dashed, and the ugly cycle of her thoughts rolled through the ocean of her mind - pain and anger and self pity...pain and anger and self pity - until she could bear it no more and she rose from her bed on silent feet.

PJ's bedroom was open and she saw them through the narrow gap between door and jamb: her brother on his back and Suzy riding him. She was moving languorously, a sort of rolling motion back and forth, and her body shone like burnished bronze in the soft yellow light.

'What would you do to her?' Suzy murmured, and her eyes shone like a cat's as she looked down at her lover. 'Tell me everything.'

'I'd fuck her,' PJ said, and his voice was hoarse with excitement. 'Over the chair...kneeling. Her little ass thrust back and her legs apart.'

'Yes, yes,' Suzy's voice was excited. 'And would you eat her first? Tell me what you taste.'

'She's wet,' PJ said. 'So fucking wet, Suzy. Like a river.' He grunted softly and the room was silent for a moment except for the rhythm of the springs. 'I'm on my knees, Suzy, and my face is in her crack...pressed right into her crack. She's holding her cheeks open...those little cheeks, and they're tight...so fucking tight. I'm licking her. Long, long strokes, Suzy.' He grunted again, an explosive little sound of pleasure. 'Ah! Fuck, that's good! I can taste her...cunt, taste her ass. It's on my tongue and I'm licking her.'

Em crouched down on the floor, her face pressed to the gap. Above the sound of the mattress and the whispered words she could hear the soft wet slurp of her brother's cock entering and leaving Suzy's pussy, and she heard the woman's soft words.

'When did you first want her, PJ?'

'I've always wanted her, Suzy. Ever since she grew up. I watched her change and I wanted her and she never knew.'

'And now you have her. Tell me.'

PJ groaned again. 'Her juice is on my face, Suzy. Can you see it?'

'I can, I can.'

'Taste it. Lick it off.'

Suzy bent forward and ran her tongue over his lips. 'It's good, PJ,' she whispered, 'I can taste her too.'

'It's all over my face,' PJ whispered. 'She's like a river.' He lapsed into silence, staring upwards as Suzy worked him, her hips rotating and her breasts swinging back and forth. Her nipples were stiff and he reached up and grasped them, his thumbs pressing each of the hard nubs of flesh. 'Her tits are small,' he whispered, 'much smaller than yours, but I love them. Tight little titties.'

'But her nipples are big.' Suzy laughed softly. 'They're fucking huge. Have you seen them?'

'Yes...oh, yes. I'd love to suck them....' He released one breast and his hand moved quickly to her cunt to scoop her cream onto his fingers, and he smeared it on his lips. 'Ah, how juicy she is!' he said. 'Dripping on my face and my lips and in my mouth as I lick her. I'm licking her, Suzy, can you see? Long, long strokes from her cunt to her ass, tasting her juice...tasting her ass.'

PJ's words resonated in Em's ears like a bell, and her imagination flared at the thought. She imagined standing close to this mystery woman, watching as her brother took her. She saw him draw aside the cheeks of her tight little bottom to reveal the tiny, puckered hole between them...and she saw his tongue there, probing, probing... violating her, pressing against the tight crinkled flesh just as Suzy had done to her. She pictured his spit in its crevices and wrinkles, shining soft in the silver light, and she heard his breath rasping with excitement.

Em gasped at the imaginary image and pressed her face closer to the door. Suzy had placed her hands on PJ's chest and was leaning forward, her body rising and falling as she fucked herself on his shaft. Em could see it at the juncture of her thighs, slick and silver with her juices, and she could hear the soft slap of her buttocks against his naked flesh. The jealousy and self pity she had felt was gone, replaced instead by a burning, irrepressible lust.

'Are you going to fuck her, PJ?' Suzy asked, and her voice was suddenly louder. She fastened her dark eyes on the crack between the door frame and the jamb. 'Will you fuck your little sister now?'

The words struck Em like a blow in the gut and in an instant the face of the mystery woman changed to hers...crouching on the chair with her brother's tongue at her ass and the smell of their juices thick and cloying in her nostrils. Her anus clenched at the image and she felt a dribble of moisture ooze from between her pussy lips to trickle down her thigh.

'God yes, I'll root her!' PJ's voice was harsh. 'I'll bend Em over and fuck her from the back -'

'But she wants to watch,' Suzy interrupted, 'she wants to see her brother's face as he takes her.'

'On the bed, then' he whispered, 'on her back, with me on top. Little Emily staring at me with her hands on my back and her legs wide open... she can see her brother's cock sliding in.' He grunted softly, his hips pistoning against the soft cushion of Suzy's buttocks. 'She's so tight! And she's whispering, Suzy, telling me she loves it and she's always wanted it...moaning as I fuck her.' He growled softly and the tempo of his thrusts increased.

Em sank to the floor, her face still pressed to the crack and her ears burning from the words and the images they invoked. Her fingers were in her cunt and she thrust them back and forth in time to the cadence of the bedsprings, and she imagined it was her being fucked – held down by Suzy as her brother entered her. She could almost feel the slipperiness of his shaft as it reached up towards her belly, and the sound of labored breathing was hers.

'You're going to cum into her, PJ,' Suzy said. She was bouncing up and down, her tits bobbing and her face distorted with pleasure. 'You're going to cum into your little sister.'

'I will, I will.' PJ reached up and seized her wobbling breasts and he squeezed them. 'Ah, fuck yes...here it comes, babe....fuck, fuck – its coming.' His face screwed up and his back arched, lifting Suzy upwards. She stopped pumping and watched his face with glittering eyes as he reached towards his climax and she heard his strangled words taut with pleasure.

'Ah..ah. Jesus, Em...fuck it's coming, it's coming...'

'Yes,' Suzy whispered, and her voice was an exact match of Em's young tone. 'Cum into me, PJ. Fill your little sister's tiny little pussy with your seed.'

PJ seized Suzy's hips and emptied himself into her with a hoarse cry. Em could see his muscles straining: his legs and arms like steel cables quivering under the intense pleasure, and she saw Suzy eyes glaze as she felt the hot seed squirt into her body. 'Em!' he cried, and his voice was a strangled cry. 'Ah, fuck, Em, I'm cumming into you.'

The sight was enough to trigger Em's orgasm. She clamped one hand over her mouth whilst the other frantically frigged the soft, wet lips of her cunt, and the waves of ecstasy crashed over her like a tsunami. She rested her forehead on the door frame and rode it out, her body trembling and her vision shot through with sparkling strobes of red and green and white. And in her fevered mind she could feel the long jets of sperm splattering into her ... his sperm, bubbling hot like liquid magna erupting into the centre of her body; and she perceived her brother's face watching her, his eyes glinting and his mouth twisted in ecstasy.

And after a long time the waves of pleasure diminished and she slumped by the door for a few moments, her heart racing. It was silent in the room before her and she peeped through the gap once more. She could see her brother's chest heaving and his hands still grasped Suzy's hips but the storm of his cum had passed and he was still. But it was Suzy's face that arrested her, for it was turned towards the crack in the door through which she peered and her eyes were bright with awareness. She stared into Em's eyes for a few moments and then turned away with a complicit little smile, as if she had known she was there all along.

**

'You were watching.' Suzy's voice was low, in deference to the crowded tables nearby. She waited for a response but Em was studying her lap.

'I didn't mind, really I didn't,' Suzy continued, 'you've seen everything I've got and I don't suppose you saw much of him.' She surveyed the top of Emily's head. 'Don't be shy, Em – you know me well enough to know that I didn't mind...in fact, it turned me on. You really shouldn't be embarrassed -'

'It wasn't what I saw.' Em's voice was barely audible. 'It's what I heard.'

Suzy nodded. She'd expected this to be an issue and was prepared. 'Don't take it to heart, Em,' she said softly...it was just, well, fantasy talk. I'm sorry if you were offended.'

'You don't understand.'

'Believe me, I do. A brother talking about...well, what he talked about can be pretty confronting -'

Em shook her head. 'No. You still don't get it Suzy. I wasn't embarrassed by it...I was turned on. And I could see him. I could see what he was doing to you and I could hear what he wanted to do to me and I was...well – shit, it was hot. She raised her eyes and looked Suzy in the face. 'I lied about having a guy...there isn't one, and now I'm thinking about...well, my brother. So what does that make me, Suzy? I can't believe I'd be into that stuff, you know? Into -' she glanced around to check no one was listening '- into incest stuff.'

Suzy sat back in her chair and regarded the girl. Part of her was surprised – she really had expected a different reaction – but then again part of her wasn't. She remembered how quickly Emily had learned the little tricks the day before. The girl was a sex bomb just waiting to go off, and it seemed the idea of brother fantasy was not only acceptable, but welcome. She just needed a bit of help.

'You're worried you're a deviant.'

'Well – yes. That stuff – brother stuff – well, it's just not right...but it turned me on, Suzy. I liked the idea of PJ...stuffing his thing into me. Isn't that really weird?'

Suzy smiled at the girl's earnestness. 'Well, firstly I'd say that it was just fantasy talk Em –there's a long way between talking about it and doing it.' She reached across and touched the girl's hand, a gesture of support and understanding. 'Haven't you ever had fantasies before? Thought about fucking someone you know, or perhaps even someone you read about or saw on a movie or TV?'

'Yes, but never with my brother. That's a million miles different.'

'I thought that about my brother too, Em,' Suzy said. She stopped and looked around. 'I need to tell you something about me, something that might help you understand – but I can't do it here. It's too crowded. Perhaps we could -'

'Go home?' Em smiled. 'I was hoping you'd say that. Can you spare the time?'

'Sure. It's really quiet in the office and Georgie will cover for me.' She picked up her drink and downed it. 'Drink up, kid, and pin your ears back. I'll tell you as we walk.'

For years afterwards Em could recall every word Suzy said and the tone and inflection of her voice as they walked back to the flat.

'I was the fifth of six kids, Em,' she said. 'My Dad was on the road most of the time and my Mum did all the work – all the washing, ironing, cleaning and cooking and looking after us. We never really wanted for anything, you know, but money was tight and so we made do...you know, we shared clothes and toys and although we fought we looked after each other, too. The house only had three bedrooms, so there wasn't a lot of privacy. Mum had one room with Dad, when he was there, and we kids shared the other two. Louise and Kathy, the twins, were the oldest so they had the little room, and my two brothers and Anna and me had the other. She and I shared a bed until we were about fourteen.' She smiled at the memory. I often wonder if that's where I got used to sleeping with girls.'

'But you were only kids,' Em said. 'Kids do that. I can vaguely remember sharing the bathtub with PJ...we must have been four or five. It was no big deal, although I remember him laughing at me once because I didn't have a willie.'

Suzy laughed. 'He seems pretty happy haven't got one now.' She took Em's hand, and held it as they walked. 'Anna died when I was fourteen. She was allergic to nuts and they think some kid gave her some at school. She had a massive anaphylaxic reaction and the teacher panicked and forgot to use the adrenalin they kept in the office. By the time they got to it she had gone.'

'I'm so sorry Suzy.'

The woman shrugged. 'Life's pretty fragile, you know. She was alive and well one moment and the next we were putting her in the ground. I learned another lesson that day – to live your life as if it was about to end.' She squeezed Emily's hand. 'Not long after Anna died Louise and Kathy got scholarships and moved out so I was promoted to the little room, on my own because I was the only girl left at home. Sam and Daniel shared next door, which worked pretty well except I couldn't sleep at night.' She laughed. 'Can you imagine? All of my life I'd wanted a room to myself and when I did I couldn't handle it. I missed having the others around.'

'So what happened?' Em thought she knew where the story was going.

'Dan used to creep into my room. He was less than a year older than me and we'd always been close. We'd snuggle up and he'd tell me stories and I'd be happy. We never did anything although I sometimes felt his cock pressing against me when we were cuddling, and sometimes I'd wake up and the bed would be rocking.' She laughed. 'I guess Mum must have known he was sharing my bed because of his stains on the sheets, but she never said anything. She was always too tired.' Suzy stopped talking and they walked in silence for a while and Em could see her thinking back to those days.

'Dan used to look after me,' she said at last. 'He'd be very protective, y'know? At school and afterwards. If anyone bothered me he'd take care of it and after a while all the other guys stayed away because they knew if you tried anything with Dan's sister you'd get your head punched in. It was great to begin with, but then I got older and I wanted to date and nobody would go near me.' Suzy laughed again. 'It was bizarre...I wasn't bad looking or anything and guys would look at me, but socially I might just as well have been a leper.'

'But now -'

Suzy nodded. 'Yeah, I know. I'm making up for lost time. If Dan were here there'd be blood on the streets I reckon. Good job he's not.' She glanced sideways at Em. 'He was – is – very controlling. He might even have a go at you if he knew what we did.'