See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers

Em smiled. 'It's still taboo, Suzy, and illegal too.'

'And that's the point, honey. Sex with your brother is like no other sex you'll ever have. Trust me.' She could see Em was excited by her words and by the possibility of having PJ. 'Did you like my story?'

Em nodded without speaking. Her eyes were bright and there was the now familiar warmth in the base of her belly.

'So don't think you're weird or anything, Em' Suzy continued. 'It happens, believe me. It happened to me and it could happen to you, if you wanted. You're both young and good looking, so why shouldn't you be attracted?' She leaned forward and gave the girl a little kiss, her lips lingering for a moment. 'The issue is whether I'm prepared to share you.'

'Really?'

'No, not really.' Suzy breathed. Her face was close to Em's, their lips almost touching, and she could feel the electricity building. 'I think it would be amazing, the three of us together.' Her mouth touched Em's again, a little butterfly kiss. 'He wants you, little Emily. More than you know, so think about it and let me know if you want to play.'

'I will,' Em said. It was an interesting thought but at that moment her pussy was drowning. 'But right now I want you.'

'You've got me,' Suzy said, and their mouths met once again.

*

That night Em studied her brother.

She still had the post coital after-glow from that afternoon, when a series of mind blowing orgasms had left her clutching Suzy and gasping for breath. She was sated and content, and was able to study her brother objectively. He was sat on the sofa next to Suzy watching a movie, unaware of her scrutiny.

Why am I attracted to him? She thought. He was handsome, that was for sure. She saw the high cheekbones and chiseled nose and the curving, laughing mouth with its full lips. It was a strong face, the image reinforced by the dark eyes that were filled with intelligence and awareness. She saw how the collar of his shirt brushed the dark shining curls of his hair and how the rubbery muscles of his chest filled it. She saw him smile at something in the movie and his teeth were straight and white, and his eyes crinkled to give his face an open, pleasant look. He's gorgeous.

But it was more that that. PJ had always had a restless energy, but he directed it to help others. She remembered sitting next to him struggling with homework, and how he helped: his capable hands touching and directing, and his voice soft and patient. He was a listener, too, and was genuinely interested in what she said and what she did. She thought that all of his life he'd been kind to her and that she loved him because of it.

And she remembered what he had said and done the night before: the sight of the slippery length of his cock sliding into Suzy's wet pussy and his whispered words as he described what he'd like to do to her...his little sister. Words that she never thought she would hear, and which had left her crouching on the floor with her hands in her pussy and her heart pounding in her chest. How could she not have known that he fancied her? But then, perhaps she had known but assumed it was the way of siblings and nothing could ever come of it.

Something in the intensity of her gaze alerted PJ and he glanced across at her, smiling, pleased to see her there. His dark eyes regarded her for a moment and she saw within them more than just a welcome...it was there – the unmistakable look of wanting. She smiled back and breathed a kiss and her heart gave a little jump as she remembered Suzy's words: he wants you...more than you'll ever know; and she remembered too how she had lost Anna, her sister, and her resolve to live every day as if it were her last. Perhaps she should, too.

And so Emily Jane Symonds went to bed with her brother's image in her brain and her pussy wet with the thought of what they could do to each other. Her mind was torn between wanting him and the fear of where it might take them, but finally, in the quiet moments before sleep, she reached her decision.

*

'I want him, Suzy.'

'I thought you might.'

'But it must be soon, and you must be there too.'

Suzy chuckled. 'I wouldn't miss it for the world, honey.' She was silent for a moment, thinking. 'What day to you go home?'

'Friday, probably after lunch.'

'Right. Can you stay until Saturday? That's one extra night. Friday night's a good night to do this, but we need the whole night.'

'Sure. I'll need to let Mum know.'

Suzy regarded her. 'There's a couple of ways we can play this, Em. We could try and disguise who you are. He'd figure it out eventually but by then it would be too late. Or we could just put you there and see what happens.'

Em considered. It was almost surreal, talking about how they could get her brother to fuck her. 'I want him to know it's me,' she said at last. 'I want to see his face as he does it, and I want him to see mine.'

'Right. Well, just leave it to me, honey. Can you be at the flat at six?'

'Sure.'

'All right then. Anything else?'

Em nodded. She could feel a gnawing worm of nervousness in her gut and wondered how she would feel when the time came. Perhaps she wouldn't even be able to go through it. The thought made her feel sick, and she told Suzy.

'Don't worry, kid,' Suzy said, and her voice was bright and confident. 'It's just stage fright. Just follow the plan and you'll be fine.'

'But what if -'

'No ifs, Em. Not ever. Life's too short for that shit.' She paused a minute to let that sink in, and when she continued her voice was softer. 'This is an adventure, Em, an opportunity. For the whole of your life you will never, ever, forget Friday night... and for all the right reasons. When you are old and grey and the grave is close you'll still remember it and be glad. Trust me.'

'I'll try.'

'All right.' Suzy paused, a heartbeat only. 'Oh, and Em?'

'Yes?'

'Why don't you watch again tonight? I'll get PJ talking about you again.'

'I will,' Em said, and she felt the familiar warmth of anticipation in the base of her belly.

*

Emily Symonds had had long hair ever since she was a little girl. It was a deep chestnut colour with highlights of red and it hung down to her waist in a glorious shining curtain, although she usually wore it in a pony tail. People commented on her hair: it was her signature trademark, and she spent time and money caring for it but it was so old fashioned.

And now it lay on the floor of the hairdressing salon in discarded clumps, and the reflection that stared back at her in the mirror sported a bob that curled around her face to just below her ears. It was a startling change and Em regarded it critically.

'What do you think?' she asked the stylist.

'I love it. You look younger.'

Em agreed. She did look younger, by about two or three years. She thought if she put on a little uniform and bobby socks she could pass in any school as a fifth-grader without even trying. Little Emily Symonds, nineteen years old and going on sixteen.

She paid the bill and after making a few other purchases she walked to the bus station. There was another half hour before it left and so she bought a coffee and sat on her own, thinking about what she'd seen and heard she squatted by their bedroom door last night. Suzy had left it open a little wider and Em had a good view of her kneeling on the edge of the mattress with her bottom thrust over the edge of the bed whilst PJ buried his face between those tight little cheeks and ate her. Judging by the noises Suzy made he'd done a good job, too, and then he'd stood up and fucked her for half an hour or so and Em had watched the long, glistening shaft sliding back and forth and heard in exquisite detail how he'd like to roger his little sister and just how he'd go about it.

At one stage he'd turned and looked towards the door, his face still glistening with girlie cream, but he'd seen nothing and quickly turned back to continue his task. Suzy had splayed her knees and thrust her bottom upwards to give Em a better view, and she could see everything: the curve of her buttocks, each as firm and round as an orange, and her mound set between them. The angle of her vision made Suzy's vulva appear disproportionally large, like a hungry mouth devouring her brother's cock, and the outer lips were furled back against the fine wet public hair and suffused a deep pink, contrasting nicely to the paler pink of the shaft lodged between them. Em remembered how her fingers felt in her own pussy, and how she'd drawn out the exquisite feeling until they all reached a pinnacle together.

And in a few hours she would be there, kneeling in supplication to take...whatever. Would it be Suzy's tongue, gliding over the wet greasy flesh of her cunt, or would it be her brother's shaft, plunging into her body like a loaded gun? She'd seen how much he spurted last night: jets of thick white jism bursting from the bell-end of his cock to splatter against Suzy's tight little rosebud where it lay glistening like the cream squeezed from an éclair. Would he have as much for her? Was he sitting in the office making more, right now, unaware that it would be for his sister? The thought triggered a more distant memory, when she discovered she was pregnant after the Graduation Ball. She remembered the dreadful shock of seeing the test results, and the agony of trying to decide when to tell her parents. She was on the pill now, but the possibility of conceiving still worried her. Perhaps it would be better not to let him anywhere near her pussy. Perhaps it would be better just to walk away and pretend that none of this ever happened.

Em's train of thought was broken by the sound of the bus drawing into the bay and she gathered her belongings and walked to the embarkation point. As she settled in her seat she realised that the simple act of boarding had committed her. She would go through with it, whatever happened that night.

*

'Christ, Em! I would never have recognised you!' Suzy was genuinely astonished.

Emily patted her hair self-consciously. 'The stylist said it made me look younger.'

'It sure does! It's a pity we don't have a little schoolgirl outfit,' Suzy said. 'Perhaps next time.' She regarded the girl, her eyes lingering on her lithe little body. 'I thought you wanted PJ to recognise you.'

'Oh, I'm sure he will.'

Suzy smiled. 'He's just a guy, honey, and he'll have two wet little pussies to look at. I doubt he'll look at your face. You might have to tell him who you are.'

'He'll know.' Em sounded more confident than she felt.

'Right. Well, are you ready?'

'I want a drink,' Em said, 'and I want someone to get me in the mood. I'm terrified of what I've let myself in for.'

'That's what I'm here for, honey.' She took Em's hand and they headed for the bedroom.

*

Em glanced at the bedside clock, its illuminated red numbers told her it was 1820. Less than an hour to go. The fragrance of scented oil filled the room and she closed her eyes and focused on the delicious sensation of Suzy's fingers sliding over her slippery skin....shoulders, spine, buttocks, thighs...pausing briefly just above the back of her knees before moving upwards to the juncture of her open thighs, where they probed lightly before resuming their journey. Her pussy was throbbing in time with the strokes and as Suzy's fingers touched her rosebud it clenched, like a fish's mouth snapping at passing bait. So far she'd avoided playing with it, but Em was still hoping.

'That's lovely,' she murmured. 'Tell me what you'd like PJ to do to me.'

She sensed the woman's shrug rather than saw it. 'There's no plan, Em,' she said. 'You just do what comes along.'

'I don't know if I can fuck him, Suzy...you know...in the pussy. I'm so worried about getting pregnant.'

'You set whatever rules you like, kid. There's plenty of other places he can play.' Em felt Suzy's hands on her hips, urging her to roll over and she complied. She saw their reflection in the big mirror Suzy had bought that day: the older woman kneeling in the centre of the mattress and a young girl next to her that she hardly recognised as herself. Suzy's breasts were slick with the oil she'd been using and they shone in the candlelight, her nipples stiff. She set aside the little jar and picked up another and Em watched as she tipped a little fluid into her belly button. It was cold and she giggled.

'What's that?'

'Cointreau. It feels good and tastes nice.' Suzy bent forward over the girl and dipped her tongue into the little pool of slippery liqueur before moving her face towards Em's pussy. The sensation caused her to moan softly and she closed her eyes again to concentrate on the touch of Suzy's tongue. It moved lightly over the freshly shaved mound before dipping into her vulva, the tip barely brushing the wet folds.

'I want to taste you, Suzy,' she whispered.

'Soon, honey.' Em felt more liquid on her skin, drizzling over her pussy and trickling down to her ass and the air was suddenly filled with the scent of oranges. Suzy's tongue was lapping at her, dipping into her furrow with bolder strokes, and her body twitched with each lick. She gripped the sheet in tight little fists of pleasure.

'I remember when Toni first did this to me,' Suzy said. She was talking between the strokes of her tongue. 'She had the bottle of Cointreau in bed and was trying to fill me up with it.' She giggled softly. 'Did you know you can't just pour fluid into a pussy?'

'Uh, no...I -'

Suzy laughed again and dabbed her tongue between the fat wet lips of the girl's sex, the tip teasing her clitoris. 'We tried it, but it doesn't work. You have to bend right over and push the neck of the bottle in, and let it fill up that way.' She broke off to lick some more and Em could hear the soft snuffling of her mouth and the waves of pleasure washed through her. 'I reckon she managed to get half a bottle inside me,' she continued, 'and then she and Anna took turns to suck it out. It was lovely.'

Em imagined the oily fluid dribbling out of her and the squeals and giggles of the two girls as they lapped at her cunt, like little kittens at a bowl of cream. Liqueur and pussy juice. The image was intoxicating.

'Let me eat you, Suzy,' she said again. 'Please.'

'Sure honey. It's time now, anyway.' She slithered to the centre of the bed and lay on her back across it, her head towards the doorway. 'Now climb on top.'

Em straddled the older woman and regarded her pussy. She could see tiny beads of juice caught in the strands of her pubic hair, like drops of morning dew on a cobweb, and she leaned forward and captured them on her tongue, savoring the delicious flavour for a moment before lapping deeper into her slit. Suzy's cream seemed a little thicker today and Em felt it clinging to her lips and the inside of her mouth, and when she pulled away fine strands of silver connected them. A wave of lust surged through her and she bent forward and began to eat the quivering cunt in earnest, her body writhing as Suzy did the same to her.

Their sighs and moans and the soft wet slurping of their tongues masked the sound of the front door opening and the crisp click of PJ's keys as he put them on the dresser. He regarded the empty room and his first thought was that Suzy was late; and then he heard a groan from the bedroom and imagined she was hurt, somehow. He threw his coat on the back of a chair and hurried forward to help her, pushing the bedroom door open before stopping at the threshold as if poleaxed.

'Jesus!' his voice was a strangled croak. 'What...the...fuck!'

Suzy swiveled her eyes to the door. 'Hi honey. We've been waiting for you. Why don't you join us?' She turned back and PJ watched as she ran her tongue into the swollen furrow of the girl above her. He could smell the odour of oranges and scented oil and wet cunt, and his cock stiffened quickly. 'I told you I had a surprise, didn't I? Suzy's voice was muffled.

'Fuck, yeah! I thought it was tickets to the movies...not this.' He tore off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, his eyes on the two pale globes of Em's ass. 'So who's she?'

'A friend,' Suzy lifted her face from Em's crack and laughed. 'She doesn't like to talk with her mouth full, but she's been looking forward all week to getting to know you better.'

PJ kicked off his pants and shucked off his jocks. His cock was jutting out and he grasped it, feeling its rigidity. 'So where shall I start?' he asked.

Suzy dropped her head over the edge of the mattress and opened her mouth, and PJ laughed. He shuffled forward and engaged the head of his cock at her lips before pushing forward, and his shaft slid into her mouth. The angle of penetration gave unimpeded access and he felt the bell-end touch the very back of her throat and he began to pump gently, watching his balls swinging against her nose and eyes. 'Ah,' he said. 'Fuck, that's good.'

Em's bottom was right in front of him and he reached down and grasped her cheeks to fondle them, delighted by their shape and texture. His eyes were not yet accustomed to the candlelight and the view between them was shrouded in shadow. He felt Suzy's hand pull his cock from her mouth, her fingers curled around the shaft.

'Lick her, PJ,' Suzy whispered, 'just like I did.'

PJ leaned forward but the angle was wrong and he grasped the girl's hips and lifted them. She straightened her legs and suddenly her butt was there, right in front of his face. A spectacular little butt...perfect in every sense. He grasped a cheek in each hand and drew the cheeks apart and was rewarded by the sight of her pussy still slick and wet with Suzy's spit, and the crinkled portal of her anus above it.

'Jesus!' PJ's voice was filled with awe. 'She's amazing...perfect!' He bent forward and touched the girl with his tongue, the tip sliding between the slippery little flaps. She tasted of oranges and the warm oiliness of an aroused woman and he curled his tongue to engage in her furrow, flicking it back and forth just inside the lips. The flesh was as firm and ripe as a peach and he felt her twitching with the sensation and a low moan broke from her mouth.

PJ lapped at the girl for a few moments, delighting in the flavour of her body. Each stroke of his tongue elicited another groan and he dipped his face deeper into the crack between the little perfumed pillows of flesh. His hands were curled under each buttock to lift and draw them apart, and he saw how the tension of his fingers had opened her anus slightly. The flesh inside was a delicate shade of pink and he pressed his tongue into it, delighting in the textural contrast between the rougher ring of her sphincter and the smooth slipperiness of her bowels. She groaned again and the muscle crimped under his mouth before opening again with a slight sucking noise. Dear God! One moment I'm in the lounge expecting my supper and the next I'm here with my cock in Suzy's mouth and my tongue in some delicious little tart. The eroticism was intoxicating and he moaned aloud and buried his face deeper into the crack, his tongue lapping like a dog's. Who is she?

Em closed her eyes and quivered under the onslaught. Her mouth was still at Suzy's pussy but her mind was filled by a single thought: my brother's tongue is in my ass. She could feel it alternately curling as he plunged it into her bowels then the flatter, wetter strokes as he dragged it over her twitching anus. His hands were like steel bands on her bum, clutching the cheeks to hold her steady for his restless mouth, and his breath was hot on her skin. God help me, my brother's tongue is in me, and I love it. She lifted her face and looked in the mirror, watching as he ate her. PJ's eyes were closed and he had an expression of ecstasy on his face.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers