See You Next Tuesday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her walk to the ladies' toilets, unclear if a kiss on the cheek was appropriate, considering she had my cum soaking through her panties, but it was too late to kiss her properly. And besides, she didn't want to kiss me, did she? That wasn't what this had been, was it? This was business to her.

With a troubled head I stuffed my untroubled dick back inside my jeans and put the bar back together. By the time Wednesday reappeared, I had the lights off and was ready to go.

"Can I give you a lift home?" I offered.

A cloud of concern passed over Wednesday's face and I thought she was about to say no, but then she smiled and accepted the offer.

As we walked down the street to the car park, Wednesday stopped to put her handbag on the floor so she could search for something in it. As her top rode up, I could see the waistband of her panties just above the top of her leggings. They were still the same ones she had been wearing in the video. I had assumed she was going to swap them for a clean pair in the toilets but she had not. I'm not sure why the knowledge that she was still wearing that cum-soaked thong excited me so much, but I was solidly erect by the time she stood up and re-shouldered her bag.

I didn't know what I thought was going to happen when I got to her flat, but I was definitely disappointed with what did happen. After Wednesday guiding me through the quiet, early hours streets, I pulled up in front of a block of flats. I was summoning the courage to kiss her properly this time, but Wednesday jumped out as soon as we stopped. She leant back in, a little flustered and flighty. She thanked me again, for the ride and the 'you know'. Then she was gone, into her building and out of sight, leaving me the mental picture of her cute butt wiggling as she had climbed the steps.

I felt like I had been dumped.

__________________________

It was nearly 4 am by the time I got home. I had a shower, thumbed through the Netflix Home Screen for a few minutes, then lay on my bed, not the slightest bit tired.

With a heavy sigh, I picked up my phone again and opened the browser. As I had thought, Wednesday's OnlyFans profile was still open on my phone.

With an odd feeling in my stomach, I dived in.

She had only been using the account for about 3 months, and there had hardly been any content in that first month, so she had been serious when she said she hadn't been at this very long.

I read her blog posts. I watched her videos. I looked at her photos. To my shame, I even watched the videos she had made with Guy. They were awful. Not because I was jealous (though I was) but they were just really awkward to watch.

Guy had a really short, skinny cock, and had real trouble staying hard on camera. He was clumsy in the way he touched Wednesday and oblivious to where the camera was. Half the videos with him in seemed to be of his pale, skinny ass while he stood in the way of where the real action was.

They never had sex on camera and there was only one video of her giving him head which ended pre-emptively, presumably because he lost his hard-on.

Of the other four videos he appeared in, he did what I had done; got himself ready to blow, then appeared on camera, shot a (meagre) load on Wednesday's chest, then disappeared again.

By the time I finished watching those videos, I had cured myself of my arousal and associated erection and was just about ready for sleep. As it was, just before I put down my phone, a new video appeared. It was MY video.

Wednesday had obviously got home and gone straight into editing it. Now it was online for anyone (who could pay £13.20 per month) to see.

What had I done?

Someone I knew was going to see this. My mum was going to see this! I was never going to get a real job because everyone was going to see this!

I thought about texting Wednesday and asking her to take it down. But then I would have to admit I was on her profile. And she was only doing what I had agreed she could do, it was me being a little bitch about things now.

I gave up on texting her and, instead, clicked to watch the video.

The opening scene and acting from Wednesday was exactly as I remembered it and I felt a bit awkward about how silly the whole thing seemed now.

Then she moved the camera to bring me into shot. My first thought was that you could see the bottom of my sleeve tattoo as my hand pumped my dick. Was that an identifying mark? Was that how my mum was going to know it was me?

But my next thought was one of masculine smugness. Even with my lack of objectivity, I looked much better on camera than Guy did. The lines of muscle either side of my abdomen (known as 'cum gutters' in the gay community, apparently) looked strong and masculine. My dick jutted out hard, long and thick. When I shot my load, it was a far more impressive amount.

With this renewed confidence, I watched the rest of the video. Wednesday, leaning over the back of the chair, masturbating with my cum and talking dirty to the camera was electrifying. I stroked myself in time with her display and, as she climaxed, came with her.

I slept an untroubled sleep.

____________________________

At work the next evening, I eagerly awaited Wednesday's arrival.

She bustled in, five minutes late (as was normal), tossed me a quick smile and threw herself into a busier-than-usual Wednesday night. Every time I tried to talk to her alone, someone interrupted us or Wednesday herself slipped away with an excuse.

At the end of the evening, the manager closed down himself and asked me to help; Wednesday was allowed to go before me.

Frustrated beyond belief, I checked my phone as soon as I got home but was devastated to find that her OnlyFans login had timed out on my phone and wanted me to enter her password. Fuck. I threw down my phone and went to bed.

Approximately ten seconds later, my phone was back in my hand as I dug around for my credit card to sign up as a subscriber, using a vague username. After another hour of looking at her photos, videos and 'our' video, I jerked myself to an angry climax before falling asleep as the sun started to rise outside my window.

___________________________

The following night was Thursday, which was Wednesday's regular night off.

Friday and Saturday nights were Friday and Saturday nights in Newcastle city centre. If you have ever been to Newcastle on a weekend, you will understand why barely a word was said between us all weekend, despite us being six feet apart the whole time.

Sunday and Monday were my nights off (Wednesday was also off on Monday). Are you following all this?

All of this meant that when I turned up to work the following Tuesday and saw Wednesday's gorgeous, shapely legs and butt bent over a table she was wiping, I was not thinking rationally.

Wednesday gave me a friendly smile and wave, but I could only stomp past her and head to the staff toilets to drop off my bag. She gave me a confused, hurt look and I knew I was being a prick but I couldn't stop myself.

The rest of the night, we worked silently alongside each other. Our usual banter was gone; replaced by my mixed lust, jealousy and fear of rejection.

When we were finally alone, closing down the bar together, a confused Wednesday finally tried to talk to me.

"Hey you..." she started. "I feel like we haven't spoken all week..."

"Well that's what happens when you avoid me all week." I snapped.

That hurt look came back onto her face and I immediately regretted being a dick.

"I've... I've not been ignoring you... We've just been busy. I.. I wanted to talk to you. Really."

She was being nice. She didn't owe me anything. It was my fault I was feeling possessive over a Cam Girl. This situation was mine to fix. I released a huge breath I didn't know I had been holding.

"Wednesday, I am sorry. I didn't mean that. How are you?"

She brightened up immediately.

"I'm really good thanks! My profile has added a load of subscribers this week and loads of people have said really good things about our video." She called it 'our video' as well!

I was well aware of the new subscribers and the positive comments. I had read lots of them myself while obsessively looking at her profile this week.

"I was wondering... if.. we could do another one tonight? Guy and I still aren't right and I want to get another Wednesday video out, especially as the last one was so successful."

The conflict inside me immediately grabbed the two things she had said. My lust shouted at me that she wanted to do another video! My jealousy and insecurity seized on her wording; the video was 'successful'. She didn't say that she had enjoyed it, or liked me; just that the video was a success.

Luckily for Wednesday, my weakness for not upsetting girls was intact and her earlier hurt at my anger was still fresh in my mind.

"Sure... whatever you need." I said, weakly.

"Great." she grinned, kissing me on the cheek again.

____________________________

The routine was the same as before. I watched her doing the Q&A. There were a lot more questions this time.

She took a break and told me I should be getting 'ready', but I hesitated again. She took my phone and went to sign in as herself. Of course, as soon as she typed in the OnlyFans address it autocompleted and took her to my, already signed in, account with her profile as the only subscription.

"Oh Matt." She giggled, I didn't know you were one of my subscribers? Why didn't you ask me for a freebie?" She was pretty cool about it, but I was mortified.

Her Q&A was a bit hotter this time. She took off her top when someone asked her what type of bra she preferred (not sure why that was a question) and then sat there with her cleavage exposed while she described, in detail, how she liked her nipples to be touched.

I didn't look at my phone this time. I kept my eyes glued to my gorgeous goth co-star, studying her slim neck, graceful curves and cute face. With slightly less embarrassment than before, I pulled out my dick and started the work of getting a load ready for Wednesday. I would watch what she was doing, or listen to what she was saying, then drift off into a fantasy of the two of us fucking like rabbits before bringing my attention back to her.

Now she was describing a sexual fantasy. She was saying she wanted to be woken up by strong hands gripping her wrists in the dark. She wanted to be rolled face down and a heavy body to pin her to the bed. She wanted her (Iron Maiden) t-shirt to be lifted up and her underwear to be tugged down. The she wanted her mystery assailant to slide his rigid cock inside her from behind, fucking her while never letting go of her wrists.

In my head, those hands were mine. That body was mine. That cock was mine.

Before I knew it, I was ready to go. I could see that Wednesday had noticed it too.

As agreed, I snatched up a shot glass from the bar and brought myself into shot as Wednesday redirected the camera towards my midsection. I pumped furiously at my cock until my release was inevitable, all to the soundtrack of Wednesday's dirty encouragement.

When it was time, I aimed myself into the glass and shot my load into it, doing a decent job of catching all the scalding hot jizz. Wednesday cheered me on the whole time while filming me.

When I was done, she handed me the phone and knelt on the floor. She reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra letting it fall away from her chest and exposing her tits to me for the first time (in the real world).

She held out a hand for the glass and then, with a flourish (and a moan), tipped the contents into her mouth. I filmed the whole things from inches away, catching the detail of her swishing the cum around her mouth, showing it pooled on her tongue, even gargling with it. When she finally swallowed it, she greedily ran her tongue around the inside of the glass, cleaning all remnants of my load with a kinky smile.

When I felt we were done and was about to stop filming, Wednesday shuffled forwards on her knees and grabbed my heavy but softening cock in her free hand. My filthy co-star gently wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and sucked sweetly while moaning her appreciation of my taste. It was all for the camera but as she ran her tongue over the eye of my penis, licking at the final drop, my mind was convinced she was doing this all for me.

___________________________

A few hours later, I was back home in bed, thrashing myself silly to the video I had shot of Wednesday, laying back in one of the booths in the bar, totally naked, fingering herself to two or three exuberant orgasms. She had just uploaded it and I, as a subscriber, had got to watch me, as a performer, delivering a thick load of spunk for Wednesday to drink. She hadn't posted a single video with Guy in the preceding week but the turmoil of shame, guilt, fear, lust and jealousy was raging inside me once again. This time, however, I vowed to keep a little cooler.

The next night at work, I managed to find a minute to talk to Wednesday while the bar was still open. I told her that I had had a lot of fun the previous two Tuesdays, and yes, I found her very attractive but, no I didn't think I wanted to be involved again. I kept calm and friendly and did a decent job of not acting like a prick.

Wednesday, however, was having none of it.

"I broke up with Guy." She said bluntly, when I was finished. "We had been broken up for months really, but I finalised it yesterday before going to work. He's gone and won't be back."

"But I am finally starting to make some money on OnlyFans and that is partly down to you. I'm not mixing business and pleasure again. I won't work with a boyfriend again. I want to keep it simple. You are so different from him; you can separate the sex from the feelings. I want it keep making videos with you."

Wow, she had really misjudged me if she thought I was good at separating my feelings. I had been all over the place for the last two weeks. I told her, again, that I had had a good time, but I wasn't going to do it.

I steeled my weak will for when she turned on the waterworks. But they didn't come.

"Oh come on Ken-doll." She chided. "It wasn't terrible, was it? Watching my doing dirty things with your spunk? It can't have been, you subscribed just to watch it!" I cringed with embarrassment.

"Anyway, I want to keep working with you because I trust you, because you have a really nice cock and cum loads, because the fans seem to really like our stuff together."

She wasn't wrong there. In only 12 hours, the shot glass video had picked up lots of attention and positive comments.

"And," she continued "you want to keep working with me because you fancy me, I can tell that, and we are about to embark on a journey of insane pleasure together. It's OnlyFans; no one cares whether my orgasms are real, they want to see a guy experiencing every hot, sweet, twisted slice of pleasure ever. They want to imagine they are you and that they are doing the things you are doing. And I want to do those things for you; there won't be much off limits. You are about to have so much kinky sex, you won't ever want to look your mother in the eyes again."

Though I wasn't sure about the female orgasm thing, she had certainly caught my attention, but then she further sweetened the deal.

"And I need you to help me decide what to do. All my subscribers are male, I think, and you are a man, so tell me what you want to do, tell me what you want to see and I will do it. And we can do all this without emotions getting in the way of things because we agree up front that this is about my business and your pleasure."

'Also, while I can't pay you, for God's sake stop subscribing and just let me give you the password to "our" account."

Dragons Den would have invested in her in a heartbeat.

____________________________

The following night we got started. I finished work as early as I could and drove to Wednesday's flat. She let me in and sat me down in the living room.

I had never been to her flat before but it was everything I would have predicted. The walls were covered in posters for metal bands, there was a vast collection of horror films on the shelves, the sofas were covered in a black drape and candles were sat on every flat surface.

Wednesday herself was not what I predicted. She had her hair down, which she never did at work. She had no makeup on, which dramatically changed how she looked. She was wearing little shorts and a black t-shirt for a band called 'Mahumodo'.

Her pale thighs were not quite as smooth as I had previously thought. Now I was closer and less distracted, I could see that on the outside of her right thigh there was a row of parallel scars, each an inch or two long. They were obviously done deliberately and self-harm was the only obvious answer. She caught me looking when I first noticed them but didn't move to cover up; she shyly returned my smile when we locked eyes.

Despite the different hair, makeup and clothes, she was still absolutely gorgeous. My stomach tightened at the thought of what I might be going to do to / with her.

We drank a few beers and talked through our plan for OnlyFans domination; Wednesday took notes on the iPad that she used for her degree.

First we listed any absolute deal breakers. Wednesday wrote:

- No bestiality or role play about animals (though fantasy beasts is ok and can be really hot).

- No role play as an underage girl (though barely legal virgins = ok).

- No scat or really heavy fetish stuff.

I agreed with all of that and asked whether there really wasn't anything else she wouldn't do.

"Oh, yeah, there is tonnes I won't do." She giggled. "But its all shades of acceptability and can be negotiated. Like pain. I don't want to get a tooth knocked out, but a little of the rough stuff really appeals to me, so pain isn't a deal breaker, it's up for discussion."

Happy with her explanation, I added, from my own point of view:

- Showing my face.

- Nothing with another guy.

- Nothing that involves getting my balls kicked / stamped on etc.

We agreed that Wednesday would blur my face whenever it came in shot and that I would buy a tubigrip to cover my distinctive tattoo.

Next we agreed health and safety measures. We both agreed to get tested ASAP. We laid out some security measures to reduce the chance of someone finding out who and where we were. We agreed two different sets of code words; one for comfort and one for safety.

The comfort scale was how into something you were. A five meant 'this is awesome, I would do this in my own time for fun - I am loving it.' A one meant 'I am super uncomfortable with this, I don't want to do it.' A zero was akin to a dealbreaker 'I never want to do this do not even bring it up.'

The safety scale was simpler; green, amber, red. Green was 'I am ok to continue.' Amber was 'This is too much,slow down / ease off etc.' Red meant 'stop this right-the-fuck-now.'

With our red lines clearly laid out, we wrote down what WAS ok. This took a lot longer. Wednesday was open to a lot of stuff, though by her own admission, hadn't done most of it. She had really detailed fantasies she wanted to explore, either for real or through role-play.

I was significantly less articulate. When she asked me what I liked, sexually, I offered "I don't know, boobs and butts and stuff".

The fantasies were in there, unfortunately, the words and the confidence to speak them into the room were not. I knew that if this was going to be a success I would have to work on that.

Finally, we agreed a schedule. It wasn't too rigid, but we planned what days and nights we would try to do stuff together.

While we were congratulating ourself for how clever we were, thinking this stuff through in advance, what we did not agree was our status. I knew that Wednesday wanted to keep this quite professional, but we never once mentioned whether we could date other people or what would bring our arrangement to an end. This turned out to be an error.