See You Next Tuesday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved Wednesday back towards the bare wall of my living room until she was kneeling with her back to it, and then pinned her arms above her head with my free hand. By angling my hips, I was able to wedge my dick back into her mouth while still filming the debauchery. Once I was sure we were set, I started thrusting forwards and backwards with my hips, enjoying the feeling of Wednesday sucking me. Then I pushed further forward, causing a loud gag from my plaything, but she had nowhere to go, so I pushed all the way until her lips were sealed around the base of my cock.

I tentatively sawed back-and-forth, groaning at the feeling and the rush of power she was giving me. I backed off to let her breathe but, once she could speak, she simply gasped "More."

From then on, I was less gentle. Once I was inside her, I would thrust my hips, trapping her head against the white-painted wall. I would then fuck her willing face for a few seconds before letting her breathe again. I did this time and again. The feeling was indescribable.

In one of the breaks, I told Wednesday,

"I want to do it with you upside down. Is that ok? Wednesday smiled at me, black tears streaked on her face.

"Do whatever you want to me. I told you that you could and that sounds hot."

I put her on her back on the sofa, with her head hanging over the edge. The camera was now safely placed on the armchair to catch the best view and leave me two hands free.

Without hesitation, Wednesday opened her mouth to me and barely flinched when I started feeding her my length. It took her a moment to work out the angles, but in no time, I was fucking her throat hard, pausing whenever I thought she was nearing her limit.

I'd never done this with any other girl and the feeling was intense. The view was also incredible, as we were now, effectively '69-ing'.

My hands roamed her body, pulling the cups of her bra down and granting me access to her cute little nipples. I ravished them with my hands, delighted by their firm, pink, springiness. When I looked further, I saw I could reach her mons. The elastic waistband of her thong barely touched her skin as the way her body bent made a concave hollow of her, already flat, stomach. I wasted no time slipping my fingers under her panties and touching her, softly, between her slick lips.

Wednesday moaned her appreciation, even as I pressed my cock into her throat again. At the same time, I pushed two fingers into her pussy which gripped them tightly. I returned my attention to her face and saw that, in addition to the tear-tracks on her cheeks, she now had a fair amount of her own spit covering her face. She looked so submissive and still so wanton and... Oh my God, I was going to cum.

Without warning, I was suddenly cumming hard. We've all done it, ejaculated in a girl's mouth when neither party was fully expecting it, but this was ten-times worse. I was wedged, to the balls, into Wednesday's throat. Her head was pinned to the sofa by my weight. I was gripping her tightly by her cunt. Despite her hands vainly pushing me away by the thighs, she had nowhere to go.

I shot two massive bolts of cum into her before I could pull out. Wednesday immediately coughed much of this cum out onto her upside-down face, where I added another spurt, right onto her forehead. I grabbed my cock and directed the last of my orgasm away from her face but, instead, showered drops of cum into her hair.

Wednesday was still gasping in lungfuls of air, her beautifully made-up face wrecked with spit and jizz and black tears. She must be so pissed at how I had treated her. 'Well you've definitely blown it this time,' I thought, as the post-orgasmic chill took hold.

"Keep going!" Wednesday croaked. "Please, finish me off!" She begged.

What the fuck? Did she want to do more? I didn't think my dock would be up to it?!

Wednesday reached up and grabbed one of my arms, pulling me forward again. I took the hint and stuffed my hand back into her panties and started sawing my fingers in and out of her boiling hot pussy. Ahh, that made sense.

"Oh God, yes!" She yelled out, still upside down on the sofa, but oblivious to everything but getting to the peak of her orgasm.

I curled my fingers under to attack her G-Spot. As I moved my fingertips forward and back, the rest of my fingers and my palm were rubbing over her clit, stimulating the whole area.

"Fuck. Fuck! FUCK! FUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" Wednesday screamed as she crested the wave. She kicked her legs and twisted left and right, trapped in beautiful agony as the pleasure coursed through her again and again. Then in a heartbeat, it was over. The over-sensitivity becoming unbearable.

"Stop! Uuffff! Please, stop!" She begged, crossing her ankles and pushing me away.

I gave her some space while she rotated herself until she was laying on the sofa. She still had her eyes tightly screwed shut and was panting like she had finished s as marathon. She didn't move for a long, long time.

"Are you still filming?" She asked, without opening her eyes.

I was, and her reminder prompted me to move the camera to focus on her face.

"Let's stop now, okay?" She whispered.

________________________

The rest of the afternoon was wonderful.

Wednesday took a shower while I made her a cup of tea, then we sat together on the sofa, her in two towels, me still naked, while she drank it. She was in a dreamy state of mind, really cuddly and happy.

"I fucking love kinky sex." She giggled, with an innocence that belied the meaning of her words. I didn't say much, just draped an arm around her and basked in the afterglow.

Once I had showered, I made us something to eat. It was after lunch time but also my first meal of the day (bar work really fucks you up), so I suppose it was Break-Lun-Er, or something. Wednesday only had the clothes she had arrived in (underwear and a trench coat) so was sat in my living room wearing a t-shirt of mine and NOTHING else. Every movement of her lithe body risked showing me another gorgeous inch of flesh. I was mostly hard the entire afternoon. She, of course, was well aware of the effect she was having on me and teased me mercilessly; sitting in my lap, then playfully slapping away my hands when I tried to touch her. Bending over them straightening up when she could feel my eyes on her. It was a delicious torture.

I got my laptop and plugged in the footage from the handicam, then we set about editing it into a releasable video.

Wednesday had all the artistic vision and knew how she wanted it to look, but wasn't very fluent in the technical skills; something I had mastered making stupid stop-motion YouTube videos as a teenager. Together we were a great team and, while this was a straightforward video, with only one camera, we did a good job making it look as professional as possible.

When it was done, Wednesday kissed me on the cheek and looked deeply into my eyes. My heart (and dick) felt like it was going to burst.

"I've got to go." She said, simply. Minutes later she left the flat with my heart and cock deflating at the same rapid rate.

I was in trouble.