See You Next Tuesday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this lengthy discussion, I figured I should get going, so I started making noises about heading home.

"Don't you want to do something now?" Wednesday asked, innocently.

"Like what?" I asked, like a fucking idiot.

"Like shoot a video. 'Make some content', dude." She drawled.

I supposed I DID want to 'make some content'. I had thought of little else but Wednesday's body for two weeks and had been eyeing her up the whole time we were talking.

"Sure..." I said, trying to recapture my cool.

"Great, come in here then." She said excitedly, leading me by the hand through her small flat and into the bedroom. I kind of recognised it from her pictures online, but it looked different in person. It was much messier on the side the camera could not see, with makeup and clothes everywhere.

"Right, let's film something simple." Said Wednesday, jumping in front of her mirror to start her makeup. "How about a blowjob?"

"That sounds... good?" I said lamely.

"The set it up Ken-doll! You're the director!"

I left her at her mirror and studied the room. I put her IPad on the tripod she obviously had for that purpose, then positioned it at the end of the bed. I put her phone on one side of the room, ready to record, then put mine on the other side. Finally, I familiarised myself with the HD handicam that she had. I figured that I would shoot some of it POV.

Next I set up the little USB ring light as best as I knew how. I didn't know anything about lighting but knew it was important.

Finally, I started thinking about how I was going to cover my tattoo. I opened a cupboard to look for something to use and saw Wednesday's clothing that she kept for making videos. I no longer cared about my tattoo, I was more interested in what she was going to wear.

I found a black, long sleeve, fishnet top hanging up. In a draw I found a pair of matching fishnet holdup stockings and, just next to them, a slippery, satin thong (black, of course).

Wednesday raised an eye brow when I showed her my choices.

"A three." She said with a wry smile but acquiesced, pushing me out into the living room while she got changed. This seemed like an unnecessary nod to proprietary but I didn't object.

It was true that all this preparation took some of the fun and spontaneity out of sex, but I forgot that when Wednesday called me back in a few minutes later.

She was stood, nervously, near her makeup table, with her straight, long black hair hanging down, her breasts and nipples mostly visible through her see-through top and, most enticingly, her pussy barely covered by the tiny thong.

"Do I look ok?" She asked, looking at me with a pained face, showing uncharacteristic nervousness.

"Gorgeous. Beautiful. Irresistible." I reassured her, earning me a shy smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Are you ready?" I asked, turning all the cameras on. She nodded. "Good, then just follow my lead." She nodded again.

"Get on the bed." I said, in a harsher voice. "Hands and knees."

Wednesday climbed onto the bed and crawled crossways, looking down at her hands, with her hair covering her face. "Lift your head up." I chided. Her beautiful face reappeared from her startlingly black hair. "Wait there."

Holding the camera in front of me, I circled the bed, letting it capture Wednesday's beauty from every angle. When I got behind her, I scanned down to her bare feet, wrapped only in the fishnets; some guys REALLY like feet. Then I panned the camera up the length of her beautifully slim legs until I was focussed on her arse. The tiny sliver of black satin covering her pussy was doing it's best but it left very little to the imagination. Returning to her head, I took one of the phones and placed it under her to capture the action from below, then I slipped my thumb into her mouth.

"Suck."

Wednesday, up until then staying absolutely still, leapt into action closing her black-painted lips around my intruding digit and sucking gently.

"Good." I praised. I put down the camera and stripped off my clothes. I had, once again, been worried that being filmed would make me too nervous to get a hard-on, but seeing Wednesday there in front, of me, obeying every command, ensured that my tool was sticking straight out as soon as I stripped off my jeans.

I put it in front of her, just touching her lips, then ordered "Suck" again.

I drew in a breath as this raven-haired goddess opened her mouth and slowly slid her lips down my length. Oh my God that felt good.

When she drew back, there was a dark black lipstick ring about halfway down my shaft that showed her progress, with her saliva shining on the lucky half that made it into her mouth.

"More."

"Yes Sir" she breathed before rocking forward again, swallowing my hardness.

"More." I said, as she started sliding backwards.

"More."

'More."

"More".

I was now totally still, while Wednesday slid forward and back, doing all the work. It was a thrilling feeling and a thrilling sight; her slim body kneeling in front of me while my cock repeatedly penetrated her face.

Eventually I could tell that Wednesday's jaw was starting to get tired and she kept letting my dick slip from between her lips. The third time it happened, I told her to stay still and took the opportunity to tour her body again.

When I was behind her, I savoured the sight of her, then swung the hand not encumbered with a camera and delivered a stinging slap onto her butt cheek, earning me a surprised shout. I followed it up with four or five more, done at a steady pace.

When I was done, her pristine white skin was marked with angry red handprints. I made sure to film them all. Next I rolled her thong to halfway down her thighs and inspected her with my eyes and the camera. Her bare folds were familiar to me now, but no less entrancing. A sheen of moisture covered her labia and I wanted to dive in face first to pleasure her. Sadly, I knew that it would be pretty difficult to film myself giving her oral without getting my face in shot, so I settled for running my fingertips up her shaven crease.

Having her elevated on the bed and bent over for my inspection really made it easier for me to drink in every detail and I watched with fascination as her lips parted slightly as I dragged my fingers up and down through her most intimate area. Still filming, I started rubbing her clit, as gently as I could, until I could hear Wednesday's breathing change every so slightly.

I twisted my wrist and slid two fingers into her hole, still avidly watching the result as her vagina stretched around my digits. Wednesday gave a little cry of pleasure as I invaded her. With the pads of my fingers facing down through her belly, I started rubbing on her G-Spot, gently at first but then slowly increasing the pressure and pace.

Wednesday's reaction was also gentle, initially, but as I worked her harder, she became way more vocal and effusive. By the end, my wrist and knuckles were aching but I knew I couldn't stop as Wednesday thrust herself back harder onto my fingers while shouting her climax out loud. When she came, she pivoted her hips forwards and back, rubbing herself against my fingers, as an involuntary reaction to the climax gripping her body.

Satisfied that she was satisfied, I couldn't hold back any longer. I dropped the handicam, grabbed her cheeks with my hands and lapped my tongue furiously up and down her pussy. She tasted amazing and, when she squealed with delight at the attention I was giving he, she sounded amazing too.

"Enough! Stop! Matt!" She laughed. I reluctantly stopped what I had been doing and sat on the bed next to her.

"That was REALLY good, Ken-doll." She said. "But that wasn't exactly what this video was meant to be about..." Wednesday trailed off as a resumed stroking her clit with the gentlest motion I could manage.

"I disagree." I disagreed. "If you are obviously into it, and you were obviously into it, everyone watching will just care that much more. There is nothing sexy about a girl disinterestedly going through the motions."

"Fine, but let's get finished up with this blowjob before I end up wanting more!"

As soon as she said it, I knew that I was the one wanting more. Maybe we should just turn off the camera and actually have proper, intimate sex. I really liked Wednesday. The more time I spent with her, the more obvious that became, and I was pretty sure that her 'business not pleasure' line was not really true - she must have felt the same way about me.

I was trying to work out how to suggest this when Wednesday turned the handicam back on and shoved it into my hand.

"Chop chop! Come on! Lights, camera, action!"

I decided a heart to heart could wait, so got to my feet again while Wednesday resumed her position on all fours. I stood in front of her and lifted my heavy cock into the air so that Wednesday could wrap her black-painted lips around each of my testicles while I jerked myself back to full hardness. I held the camera to the side to capture the sight of her licking, kissing and sucking at my balls while she stared upwards into my eyes.

Stiff as a board, I angled my shaft downwards and let her wrap her lips around the head of my cock. She paused with it in her mouth and rubbed the underside with her tongue before she resumed the forward and back rocking that pushed my dick in and out of her.

The smudged black lipstick line remained true as a depth gauge, even when she would sometimes stop at that depth and press her face forward, trying to get me into her throat. The tight sensations and the gagging noises were a surprising turn-on but I resisted the temptation to grab her by the hair and try to force myself deeper. For the moment, I just relished the sensation of her working me ever closer to orgasm with her talented lips and tongue.

I was painfully hard, and had been discussing, planning or having (oral) sex with this girl for hours now. I knew that when I blew, it would be a big one, much more than had gone into her shot glass or her pants that first time. I was also seconds away from cumming.

Wednesday had not said how she wanted to end this video, but she had said that I was to do the things I would want to see. I looked down at her. She was straining to get more of my meat into her throat, her beautiful face and gothic makeup framed by her jet black hair, tucked behind her ears. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

Allowing myself one more blissful moment between her wet lips, I pulled my dripping wet cock free of her embrace and stroked it rapidly.

Wednesday guessed what was happening and looked up into my eyes with her mouth hanging open. She was so beautiful and she was just waiting there obediently for me to defile her.

I checked which side the camera was on and then, with a final pump, fired my first shot of cum across the side of her face and into her glossy black hair. Its whiteness was startling against the black backdrop and I knew it would look amazing on film.

My second, much bigger, shot blasted straight into the middle of her face, hitting her nose and cheeks before flowing down over her open mouth. The next, smaller, shots went onto her cheeks, while she continued to stare up at me.

When there was nothing left but a giant drip of cum hanging from my head, I fed it into her mouth, groaning with pleasure as she sucked and licked at the hole in the end of my cock. It felt unbelievably good.

I let her continue to clean me up, while the cum on her face stayed untouched, until the over-stimulation was too much to bear and I gently detached her from my softening dick.

She gave a big smile up at me as I turned off the cameras and then slumped on the bed.

"Wow, Wednesday that was... fucking hell it was..."

"I know, right!?" She beamed. "My videos with Guy never went that well. You were great! Thank you so much."

I tried to force the thought of her dickhead ex out of my mind and looked at my gorgeous goth co-star. She hadn't even tried to wipe my cum off her face or out of her hair. She seemed totally relaxed and happy with me. She definitely felt the same as I did. I was about to try to tell her my thoughts when she surprised me for the millionth time.

"Hey, Matt... do you think you could help me out again?" She asked tentatively. "Blowing you has got me really worked up and I was wondering if you could make me orgasm again? I would do it myself after you leave but it's so nice finding a man that can make it happen, it seems like a waste if I let you go just yet."

I certainly wasn't going to leave a girl in need.

To show my agreement, I gripped her under the knees and flipped her into the middle of the bed where she immediately shed her fishnet top and her thong all the way off then settled on her back with her knees apart and her nipples pointing upwards delightfully.

I pounced on her and wedged my face in the 'v' between her legs. She was much wetter than before (and had been pretty wet anyway). I buried my tongue inside her, tasting as much of this exquisite girl as I could, before shifting my focus further up, driving her wild with repeated attacks on her clit.

Even without the cameras, Wednesday was putting on a show, though I wasn't sure who's benefit it was for. She scooped a finger-ful of my jizz from her upper lip then rubbed it in small circles around her nipple on one side, then then other. Still eating her hungrily, I watched as she then started tweaking, pinching and gently pulling her glistening nipples while gasping up at the ceiling.

In no time at all, Wednesday had another orgasm. A big one that I am sure her neighbours could hear. She gripped my head between her thighs and really squeezed her nipples while I roughly squeezed her butt cheeks with both hands.

When she had calmed her breathing enough, she released her grip on my head and collapsed on the bed. She had just initiated sexual activity with me that was nothing to do with her OnlyFans; now was my time to tell her how I felt.

Except Wednesday wouldn't listen to me. Because she was fast asleep. I thought she might have just been in a post-orgasmic stupor, but I called her name a few times with no response. Giving up, I wrapped her in her duvet as best as I could, then left her, naked but for the fishnet holdups and the cum slowly drying on her face.

_______________________

Wednesday must have been an early riser, because by the time I woke up around midday, the video was already online. She had edited it, roughly, to link up the footage from the different cameras, though was missing the angle from my phone as I didn't leave that with her.

I watched it in its entirety, despite having lived it only a few hours earlier. Initially I was mortified that my tattoo was so visible, though Wednesday had been good as her word about cropping out or blurring my face. Soon, though, the nerves decreased and the excitement increased as the blowjob progressed. Before I knew it, my dick was in my hand again and I was well on the way to cumming.

My phone buzzed with a message. From Wednesday.

"Hey, you up yet? X x X"

I replied that I was.

"Have you seen the video?"

I told her that I was just watching it.

"It turned out so well. ThankyouThankyouThankyou! I've already got more views on it than half my videos and it's only been live for a couple of hours. Do you like it?"

I said that I did and, in a fit of insanity, added a winky-face emoji.

"Leave yourself alone!" She responded immediately. Was it that obvious what I was doing just from an emoji?

"Text me your address, I'll be there in 30 mins."

________________________

30 minutes later I had showered and cleaned up the flat as much as possible when Wednesday called to say she was there. I buzzed her in.

She looked amazing, as always, wearing the full face of makeup and a black trench coat.

As she walked past me, into the flat, she handed me her bag, the handicam (already running), and dropped her long coat to the floor.

My pretty little girl stood there in just a black bra, a black thong and her black Doc Martins while I just stared, open-mouthed.

"We're doing another video. Now!"

I wasn't going to disagree, but Wednesday had something specific planned.

"Have you read the comments? On the last video? Everyone loved it, but loads of people mentioned deepthroat. You are, by far, the biggest guy I have been with, but I want to do it. Deepthroat you, I mean."

"Are you sure, I don't want to hurt you and you were still a way off managing it last night?" I thought of 15 minutes earlier when I had been washing her lipstick off the mid-part of my shaft.

"I can handle it. I am normally much better than that, but like I said, you are... big. So you will need to help me. I am a big girl and if you are too rough, I'll call out a colour, but apart from that, do your worst. Now," she said, dropping to her knees in the living room, "Come and fuck my face."

I was naked about 10 seconds later.

Wednesday was kneeling with her hands in her lap and her legs tucked up neatly under her. I walked towards her with my dick leading the way.

When I reached her, I fed it into her mouth, unable to suppress a groan as her hot, wet lips encircled me. She started things off, giving a fantastic blowjob while caressing my balls with her hands. I captured the whole thing from 'POV' while also relishing the sensations she was providing.

After Wednesday was comfortable, I put my free hand onto the back of her head and gave the slightest tug towards me. She responded immediately and enthusiastically by jamming her head down as far as she could go.

She got about halfway, the same as the previous night, before the constriction of her throat stopped me. She gagged a little, but held herself down for a really long time. When she came up for a deep gasping breath, he eyes were each streaming a single tear. Her heavy makeup and white skin meant that each tear was drawing a black line across her cheeks.

"I put on this cheap-as-shit, non-waterproof mascara just for you." Wednesday panted with a smile. I was amazed, this girl really thought of the details.

She immediately went back to sucking me deeply, producing more gagging sounds and more black tears.

She was not, however, making much progress at deepthroat, so I put my hand back into her hair and pulled her forward again.

Wednesday struggled a little and gagged again, before calming down and letting me press my hips forward harder while pulling her to meet me. Again, she couldn't accommodate me and breathed heavily when I released her.

Once more I pulled her down, firmly, onto my shaft. I was starting to think I was going to do her some damage when, suddenly, my steel-hard cock passed through her throat barrier and sank deep into her.

Wednesday's eyes, which had been squinting with the effort, suddenly shot open and she reared backwards, gasping for breath. Sticky strings of spit still connected us as she panted raggedly. I could see all new tracks of tears on her cheeks now.

I thought the fun must be over but, between breaths, she started laughing and pointing at the faint black ring of lipstick, basically at the root of my dick.

"I made it!" She said, triumphantly. "Now, make me do it again."

Wednesday opened her mouth and, again, I let her suck my cock. When she reached her limit, I gripped her hair firmly and forced myself deeper. This time, I held her there for two or three seconds before releasing her to breathe freely. In only a moment, she was ready for more.

I held her down for a full 5 seconds, thrilled at the sensation of constriction along the full length of my cock. She never complained and seemed keen to do it again and again. Over the next few minutes, we both got a lot more comfortable with each other until I decided to up the ante.